Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,951 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? (35372 Views)

Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe / Israel Massively Exaggerating Iron Dome's Success Rate / Obama Stops Europe Missle Defence System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by Ela59: 8:11am On Jul 18, 2014
ichidodo: A copy cat technology culled from the US Patriot Missile System...Isrealis aren't that smart.....
After the brutal killing of the Jews by German, the senario forced the Isreal to learn. Today they makes more than 25percent of their income from technology.

2 Likes

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 18, 2014
ichidodo: A copy cat technology culled from the US Patriot Missile System...Isrealis aren't that smart.....
. Ode. Shey ur country see any1 copy.

2 Likes

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by ichidodo: 8:14am On Jul 18, 2014
CoolHunk:
Jews aren't that smart? Darn, you're a caveman.
Isrealis are desperate.Desperate people are dangerous people not smart.....
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by ichidodo: 8:16am On Jul 18, 2014
Renegade147: . Ode. Shey ur country see any1 copy.
Mumudu,at least them no see come copy rubbish
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by OmichaelO: 8:17am On Jul 18, 2014
ichidodo: So you never heard heard of the patriot? I coould as well check up ICBMs for you,innit?..
yes please do!! tongue tongue
rubbish somebody... grin grin
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by scottpirlo24: 8:18am On Jul 18, 2014

when you dont know something , kindly sit back and learn maybe try check out the meaning of MOSSAD , the end of the black September or the six days in June .................... let me bring you up to speed ,,,,, Most notable/80% physicist and scientist have Jewish background.... you better dont talk in public when you are an empty head

9 Likes

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by dubienatti(m): 8:18am On Jul 18, 2014
82% eh..not as effective as our own ODI-ESHI d earlier dey invest in our technology d better 4 dem..
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 18, 2014
EternalBeing: JEHOVAH is faithful. If any of the Arab countries had being as powerful as Israel or America, by now freedom of worship would have long been a thing of the past in the world. Whether of young or old, man or woman, child or adult, theirs or that of others, the truth remains that Palestinians do NOT value life. Yes, Life is not sweet but can you laden yourself with bomb in the name of suicide bombing for whatever reason? Say the truth, can you? You can't, not because you are afraid to die but because you value not just your life but that of others too because of the sanctity of life. You know that you cannot create one so why should you destroy life (whether yours or that of another). But Palestinians are not like that, they see life as worthless. While Israel will do anything to protect the lives of their own citizen, Palestinians will go and kill and run back to use their populace as human shield, what wickedness! They are bloody cowards, they don't value the lives of their women and children. If they do while running back after inviting trouble to mix up among them, hide among them to use them as shield? Useless cowards! Obviously, they are under demonic influence because they laid the exemplary format of the suicide bombing that all Islamic terrorist organizations like BokoHaram are now following killing innocent people. It's Palestine that hates peace with passion, knowing fully well that they are no match for Israel, yet because of the fact that they have no respect for sanctity of life (neither for their lives nor for Israelis) they keep provoking Israel. Since last year, they've been ceaselessly firing missiles at Israel without Israel responding. Feeling that that was not provoking enough, they went ahead to kidnap and kill 3 Israelis.
Read History: There are still million of blacks in Morocco and Egypt, peacefully integrating and living with the Arabs that stole their and drove most of their forefathers further down Mid-Africa and South of Africa. There are still millions and millions of Red Indians in America today, peacefully integrating and even now ruling with the Caucasians that stole their land and callously spilled the blood of their fathers on their own land. Similar cases abound around the world. Not because they are fools but because humanity is becoming more civilized knowing that "An eye for an eye would only make the whole world go blind"
Just like America offered to develop Japan, despite the fact that Israel earlier paid for most of their own GOD-given land, Israel still offered pecuniary compensation, infrastructural development, economic development, technological development and much more in exchange for peace but these senseless stone-age Palestinians flatly rejected all. To them, their life is worthless and their desire to always see blood shed (obviously, they are under demonic influence), whether theirs or others', makes people of Palestine to still try to kill Israelis without slightest provocations even when it should by now have deeply sunk into their dumb brain that Israel have NO other place to go!
. Word. You don't provoke a far bigger enemy and expect not to get beaten.

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 18, 2014
justi4jesu: Isreal i fear una.
watching you in 3D since 2009
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by EternalBeing: 8:21am On Jul 18, 2014
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by FlyinDutchMan(m): 8:22am On Jul 18, 2014
Edusouls: Isreal is a vry ruthless country, they have bombarded and killed innocent civilians, including kids playing at the beach,women and even an entire household, militants re hard to kill, so innocent childrens blood pay 4 this madness..isreal and it's brothers is a cursed race, the jews re realy cursed, and wat did u expect for people that rejected and crucified christ in uttermost wickedness, the suffering has no end..
In a way I blame Hamas for refusing to accept a ceasefire deal mediated by Egypt, even if they have an issue with Israeli Government, their demand will not be made with this chaos on ground, i expect them to accept the ceasefire deal before tabling their issues. As for crucifying Christ they will sort that by themselves

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by ichidodo: 8:29am On Jul 18, 2014
scottpirlo24:

when you dont know something , kindly sit back and learn maybe try check out the meaning of MOSSAD , the end of the black September or the six days in June .................... let me bring you up to speed ,,,,, Most notable/80% physicist and scientist have Jewish background.... you better dont talk in public when you are an empty head
I believe the joke is on you son.If israel has mossad and "80% physicist and scientist have jewish background" what is stopping a theft of tech secrets? Numbnut....
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 18, 2014

Not only is the comment ignorant, it's also stupid!

4 Likes

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by SurePresident: 8:32am On Jul 18, 2014
You lied, the reverse is the case as we read from the writeup.
.....The new deal will also see the U.S. gain“significant co-production opportunities....
U.S. won't spend unless they'll gain. They want to learn the real secret of producing the sophisticated defense System from Israel.
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 18, 2014
ebullientV: Very sorry, know i've seen what u meant.

Itz an error on my part.. Very sorry again.

No biggie bro, apology accepted grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by experimentist: 8:34am On Jul 18, 2014
Israelis are hypocrites, they are killing other people's children in Gaza but claim to be protecting their own children.. Very problematic people!
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by SkinnyDude(m): 8:35am On Jul 18, 2014
MzJackBaueress: Oh lord Jesus,I need an Iron Dome in my life to protect me from the witches and wizards tormenting my life.

Holy Ghost Fire!!!!

embarassed embarassed
amen o. i need them too. i need 3
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by udemzyudex(m): 8:44am On Jul 18, 2014
jayseehe: here in Nigeria, Christians will hold their peace and expect the lord to fight for them...
the real Christians know better
grin

the children of israel fought many battle and won.they didn't wait for God to come down and fight for them,like they say heaven help those who help themselves..

If e happen now,i go follow carry Ak47,
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by ichidodo: 8:48am On Jul 18, 2014
SurePresident:
You lied, the reverse is the case as we read from the writeup.

U.S. won't spend unless they'll gain. They want to learn the real secret of producing the sophisticated defense System from Israel.
This here is only an attempt to make good out of quite an embarrassing situation afterall what can be done if your brother steals from you with tricks learnt from you?? Instigate a diplomatic row?!
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by scottpirlo24: 8:51am On Jul 18, 2014
ichidodo: I believe the joke is on you son.If israel has mossad and "80% physicist and scientist have jewish background" what is stopping a theft of tech secrets? Numbnut....

Hey man , am not a new born in this things , a MSc holder in Nuclear physics, in one of the best universities in your dream that your descendant will never see, stayed in Tel aviv three years before moving to Mexico nuclear facility ............ if you want we can show our certs here. you know nothing about IDF............you better stop insulting your sorry soul here, i guess you are one of those kids brainwashed to believing that Isreal have no place on earth, ask nasser, ask jordan king , ask syrians , ask iraq , saudi and other arab league what happened to their strategy in 1967 six days in June ................man go and die with your sorry hatred for the Jewish people

6 Likes

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by joeace2020(m): 8:52am On Jul 18, 2014
ichidodo: Who ofcourse are prone to spying for israel.....

Now you are clutching at straws in a bid to prove an inexistent point. Its dude like you who believe America knows and does everything. Everyone is against u bcus clearly America relies on isreali brains for their security, Wether you accept it or not regardless of the symbiotic relationship between these countries, they will always consider their stomachs first and this defense weapon is simply Israel preparing a delicacy America is asking for the recipe. JUST AS THEY HAVE ALWAYS ASKED DOWN THE YEATS

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by eposho: 8:54am On Jul 18, 2014
ElNur1:

ABEG, tell him ooo..
it seems he doesnt knw who Israelites are..
R they GOD?
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by ichidodo: 8:54am On Jul 18, 2014
scottpirlo24:

[s]Hey man , am not a new born in this things , a MSc holder in Nuclear physics, in one of the best universities in your dream that your descendant will never see, stayed in Tel aviv three years before moving to Mexico nuclear facility ............ if you want we can show our certs here. you know nothing about IDF............you better stop insulting your sorry soul here, i guess you are one of those kids brainwashed to believing that Isreal have no place on earth, ask nasser, ask jordan king , ask syrians , ask iraq , saudi and other arab league what happened to their strategy in 1967 six days in June ................man go and die with your sorry hatred for the Jewish people [/s]
Effusive rantings from a noise making EMPTY BARREL....
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by ichidodo: 8:59am On Jul 18, 2014
joeace2020:

[s]Now you are clutching at straws in a bid to prove an inexistent point. Its dude like you who believe America knows and does everything. Everyone is against u bcus clearly America relies on isreali brains for their security, Wether you accept it or not regardless of the symbiotic relationship between these countries, they will always consider their stomachs first and this defense weapon is simply Israel preparing a delicacy America is asking for the recipe. JUST AS THEY HAVE ALWAYS ASKED DOWN THE YEATS[/s]
Yes we agree,it is good that matters of US security is leaked to the middle east because of close kinship between both nations.....Why can't America transfer their nuclear arsenal to Tel aviv,afterall the inventor Einstein was a jew??
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by hushmail: 9:01am On Jul 18, 2014
jayseehe: here in Nigeria, Christians will hold their peace and expect the lord to fight for them...

correction

israelis r not christians bt jews
d religion is judaism
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by xwolverine: 9:01am On Jul 18, 2014

The ICBM protection system has a different mechanism which relies heavily on subs, positioning in friendly countries. It's just like saying BMW and Mercedes Benz are the same thing because they are both manufactured in Germany. The Patriot system required human authorisation and deployment, as well as friendly allies to function. The implication is that the human factor increases the margin for errors.

What's the difference you ask me, the Iron dome is intelligent enough to map out the trajectory path of the missiles and make split seconds decision without human interference, with a pseudo-artificial intelligence technology ahead of its time. With this piece of invention, the future of warfare is going to change. The implication of which future wars wouldn't require as much human resources as it presently does. The pre-emptive capabilities, coupled with the cheaper cost makes it more efficient and effective.

3 Likes

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by Okuda(m): 9:02am On Jul 18, 2014
texaco1: bh has rockets?that is serious .

Wat he meant was that from the look of things, the future looks that way..
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by ElNur1: 9:03am On Jul 18, 2014
PLS PHYSICIST IN d house,
Pls M askin ooo..

won't dis release micro radioactive waste 2 d environment, which is ofcus harmfull 2 human health??
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by winner01(m): 9:05am On Jul 18, 2014
and you think most isrealites believe in Jesus?
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by Omexonomy: 9:05am On Jul 18, 2014
banega: Israel whopping Arabian asses since 1976 cool!! •
its since 1972.
Besides where you born in 1967
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by lekkie073(m): 9:08am On Jul 18, 2014
jayseehe:
so because I'm educated, I should know everything
not to know everything but be informed on major world issues. Do not say rubbish under the guise of ignorance cool
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by honeric01(m): 9:08am On Jul 18, 2014
emmyrichie:

Learn not to be aggressive.

Huh? Pls define "aggression"...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy / Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President / 'Robert Mugabe Can No Longer Walk' - President Emmerson Mnangagwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.