Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? (35371 Views)

Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe / Israel Massively Exaggerating Iron Dome's Success Rate / Obama Stops Europe Missle Defence System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by honeric01(m): 11:09am On Jul 18, 2014
hotwax:

So the rocket fired at Israeli cities are for Cockroaches abi?

The difference between the two is.

One is ready to defend its citizen at all cost
The other doesnt give a sh**t about its citizens. Simple Logic.

Keep supporting evil because of a religion affiliation you have no clue of.
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by ichidodo: 11:12am On Jul 18, 2014
hotwax:

[s] DO you the meaning of ICMB?

ICMB and Iron dome are two different technologies and performing two different function.

One is for attack, one is for defence.

You are truly a nonentity as most posters suggested.

I was reading through and ignoring your posts until I got this statement.

A similar technology is RAEON system developed by US defence. It has not worked. The major reason why USA is investing into Iron Dome is to copy the technology when it matures.

Now kid... Your teacher is outside. Pack your book and biscuits [/s]
Dumb person, you have fallen over yourself to show your STUP.IDITY, there is no such missile term as ICMB (institute for cellular molecular Biology) but ICBM (InterContinental Ballistic Missile) , even most disagreeable commentators would agree with me.If you can get a simple and most common nuclear armament term horribly wrong then you are worse than sh**te nay a nonentity to where i am concerned therefore i can't be seen wasting precious intellect and time with dumb village illiterates.
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by hotwax: 11:13am On Jul 18, 2014
honeric01:

Keep supporting evil because of a religion affiliation you have no clue of.

Support whatever religion you want. The truth will never change.

Israeli agreed to cease fire on Monday. Israeli stopped, but to everyone's surprize, Hamaz refused and continued firing rocket.

I know you wont see that.

You will never speak the truth. Its a trait in islam. Mohamed encouraged lying to win an argument.

3 Likes

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by hotwax: 11:16am On Jul 18, 2014
ichidodo: Dumb person, you have fallen over yourself to show your STUP.IDITY, there is no such missile term as ICMB (institute for cellular molecular Biology) but ICBM (InterContinental Ballistic Missile) , even most disagreeable commentators would agree with me.If you can get a simple and most common nuclear armament term horribly wrong then you are worse than sh**te nay a nonentity to where i am concerned therefore i can't be seen wasting precious intellect and time with dumb village illiterates.

Did you see "institute for cellular molecular Biology" in my post ?

Your are born lunatic patient.
I pity your parents
You will never heal

Below is my post again

DO you the meaning of ICMB?

ICMB and Iron dome are two different technologies and performing two different function.

One is for attack, one is for defence.

You are truly a nonentity as most posters suggested.

I was reading through and ignoring your posts until I got this statement.

A similar technology is RAEON system developed by US defence. It has not worked. The major reason why USA is investing into Iron Dome is to copy the technology when it matures.

Now kid... Your teacher is outside. Pack your book and biscuits
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by ichidodo: 11:25am On Jul 18, 2014
Jeffoo:

Israelis and u.s work hand in hand when it come to security
That doesn't apply to Mossad,does it?...
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by ichidodo: 11:28am On Jul 18, 2014
hotwax:

I pity your parents
You will never heal

Below is my post again

Stup.id rhesus monkey, tell your father to give us the full meaning of your acronym 'ICMB'...Illiterate Bastar.d....
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by duerap: 11:37am On Jul 18, 2014
ichidodo: A copy cat technology culled from the US Patriot Missile System...Isrealis aren't that smart.....

How old are you?? pls read...
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by hotwax: 11:39am On Jul 18, 2014
hotwax:

I pity your parents
You will never heal

Below is my post again

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by honeric01(m): 11:40am On Jul 18, 2014
hotwax:

Support whatever religion you want. The truth will never change.

Israeli agreed to cease fire on Monday. Israeli stopped, but to everyone's surprize, Hamaz refused and continued firing rocket.

I know you wont see that.

You will never speak the truth. Its a trait in islam. Mohamed encouraged lying to win an argument.

Kindly show us how hammas didn't stop and how hammas kept firing rockets. do you know how many people have died so far? were the kids playing football at the beach also firing rockets?

In your small mind, anyone that does not support your brainwashed view is a muslim abi? grow up and have a neutral mind.
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by ichidodo: 11:49am On Jul 18, 2014
duerap:

How old are you?? pls read...
You are very ignorant. My opinion...
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by hotwax: 11:49am On Jul 18, 2014
honeric01:

Kindly show us how hammas didn't stop and how hammas kept firing rockets. do you know how many people have died so far? were the kids playing football at the beach also firing rockets?

In your small mind, anyone that does not support your brainwashed view is a muslim abi? grow up and have a neutral mind.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/16/egypt-no-negotiations-gaza-ceasefire-israel-hamas
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/15/israel-resumes-air-strikes-hamas-rejects-ceasefire
http://time.com/2984308/reports-hamas-armed-wing-rejects-egypts-ceasefire-plan/
http://www.vox.com/2014/7/15/5901365/hamas-egypt-israel-cease-fire

Its all over the news village man.

Even your arab brothers were angry when Hamaz rejected it.

Palestinians too were surprise.

I think you have your answer
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by abdulkayus(m): 11:51am On Jul 18, 2014
hotwax:

So the rocket fired at Israeli cities are for Cockroaches abi?

The difference between the two is.

One is ready to defend its citizen at all cost
The other doesnt give a sh**t about its citizens. Simple Logic.

defendin its citizens by firing missiles at young boys playin at d beach? are u dat so dense that u cant reaaon wit ur brain again?
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by hotwax: 11:52am On Jul 18, 2014
abdulkayus:

defendin its citizens by firing missiles at young boys playin at d beach? are u dat so dense that u cant reaaon wit ur brain again?

May be the logic is too high for slowpokes to understand.

You fire rockets at civilian and missed, I fired back and hit your family. AM I at fault ?

Simple logic for a decent brain.

Decent Brain

Decent Brain

Even a primary school pupil understand it. Maybe you should ask your kid.

2 Likes

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by morzook(m): 11:55am On Jul 18, 2014
winner01: in as much as I agree with some of your points, you made some critical errors...
#yawns, ®emind me when an arab country posesses a nuclear weapon.
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE A CHRISTIAN COUNTRY..simply because dese country's are not islamic and against islamic terrorists does not make them christians even isreal included (no country has been declared christianic) and we don't even want christians countries, our aim is to make heaven and to preach to unbelievers to quit the way of destruction..
Isreal might not act in accordance with the word of God, but the promises of God upon their forefathers stands sure..hence whosoever becomes world power must recognise the danger in not becoming allies with isreal.

What promise? Get off your ignorance couch and stop believing in myths! Check history and see the number of times and the different empires that have conquered Israel. No god promised them anything. They've been conquered and lorded over so many times across history.
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by honeric01(m): 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
hotwax:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/16/egypt-no-negotiations-gaza-ceasefire-israel-hamas
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/15/israel-resumes-air-strikes-hamas-rejects-ceasefire
http://time.com/2984308/reports-hamas-armed-wing-rejects-egypts-ceasefire-plan/
http://www.vox.com/2014/7/15/5901365/hamas-egypt-israel-cease-fire

Its all over the news village man.

Even your arab brothers were angry when Hamaz rejected it.

Palestinians too were surprise.

I think you have your answer

I said 'show us pictures", not the usual media propaganda, show us pictures of them firing rockets after the issue of "talks" was decided.

They rejected the ceasefire automatically means they were firing rockets? even if they were firing rockets, does that justify the killing the boys that were playing at the beach? were they also firing rockets?

Media propaganda is what the west is spreading and we all know this, they oppress people on their land, use barbed wire to surround their dwellings as if they are animals in the zoo, decide what they eat and not, decide what comes into their land and not, is that life? do you wish such a life for yourself?

Learn to read truth from news, they only serve you what they want you to see and what is actually going on, do you know how many kids, women and men they have killed so far all in the name of "they are firing rockets".

Help yourself, try and google the impact of the so called rockets in Israel compared to what they have done to Gaza.

Btw, it's silly and ignorant to label someone what you don't like just because he or she does not think or see things the way you see, how do you know a Muslim?

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by EasternLeopard: 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Wise words.....but in a country where we are not focusing enough on science and technology.....

We can get there....but first,we need to change the orientation of our education .....right now all our education system is good for is training office clerks (sigh).

Thanks

That is why I have advocated we teach our kids how things work and are produced, introduce of real/computer video learning/teaching materials and the teach basic engineering-technology from primary 1 - 500level that will focus totally on how things work and are produced.
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by Ayaba03(f): 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
Seriously, ppl are rili dumb here, they comment blindly. Search 4 d truth and nothing but d truth. Isreal are out dr killing innocent children, women and men in palestine. Dose ppl tot dy wr gud and gave dem shelter, since den isreal has been carrying out all sort of atrocities on dem. Evry1 has been quiet USA, UN. Just search 4 # freepalestine and u ll c wot d palestine are goin tru in d hands of isreal. Im sure if u are human den ull no wot is happenn 2 dem is quite uncalled 4.

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by honeric01(m): 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
hotwax:

You fire rockets at civilian and missed, I fired back and hit your family. AM I at fault ?

Decent Brain

Decent Brain

For your information, there are MORE Christians in Palestine than Israel, if you doubt this, do your own research!

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by EasternLeopard: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
hiroz: good one but it is very expensive though.1 billion dollars for the tech,50million dollars for one battery and 100,00dollars for each interceptor.and naija's landmass is much greater than israel's....

I am not advocating buying but indigenous production
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by gabuzee(m): 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
Lucasbalo: The only reason Isreal is that powerful is because of America . America supports isreal with billions of dollars yearly in military aide and transfer all America's military secrets to the Israelis. AIPAC , the Jewish lobbying group is very powerful in the US and no politician would dare go against them.
LOL.....
na only Bólò wont know that Israel is 3X Smarter than USA...
Most Tech US claims to own usually has at least 1 Israeli n 1 Chinese Working on It.
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by honeric01(m): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
Were these children also firing rockets?

Were these kids also bombing Israel?

See how people live in their so-called land

Barbed wire everywhere

They decide where these people should go and not go, they decide what they eat and not eat, they decide who is a terrorist and who is not.

They label who they want as terrorist, if they don't like your face, you are automatically a terrorist?

Who is truly a terrorist? the one who is fighting for his liberation, his children, his land, his wife, his parents and his freedom or the who who gage others with his rules and conditions, the one who kill at will and the one who takes over other people's land even though the UN sanctioned them from building more settlements over the disputed areas?

With a neutral mind, who is actually a terrorist?

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by iamord(m): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
wow..!! swear down I have thought of this technology for some time now.. didn't know it exist .I also have in mind a technology that can ..cause earth quake on a controlled magnitude and to a particular location.. thoughts become reality!
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by gabuzee(m): 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
hotwax:

Decent Brain

Decent Brain

thats it... thumbs up
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by honeric01(m): 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
Palestine is not a Muslim country per say as people make them look.

Educate yourself, stop being ignorant of what is going on.

Stop being fooliisshh

http://mondoweiss.net/2012/07/why-christians-are-leaving-occupied-palestine.html
http://electronicintifada.net/content/christianity-palestine-misrepresentation-and-dispossession/6280
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_Christians
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_people

The Zionist, the Judists are killing the real Christians same way they killed Jesus.
They are never a Christian lover, they have their religion and it remains JUDAISM, they do not believe in Christianity nor do they practise Christianity (Majority). do not be fooled, they also do not read the Bible. do not be foolish, know what you practise, know the history and stop being ignorant of the world and religion you practise.
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by hotwax: 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
honeric01:

I said 'show us pictures", not the usual media propaganda, show us pictures of them firing rockets after the issue of "talks" was decided.

They rejected the ceasefire automatically means they were firing rockets? even if they were firing rockets, does that justify the killing the boys that were playing at the beach? were they also firing rockets?

Media propaganda is what the west is spreading and we all know this, they oppress people on their land, use barbed wire to surround their dwellings as if they are animals in the zoo, decide what they eat and not, decide what comes into their land and not, is that life? do you wish such a life for yourself?

Learn to read truth from news, they only serve you what they want you to see and what is actually going on, do you know how many kids, women and men they have killed so far all in the name of "they are firing rockets".

Help yourself, try and google the impact of the so called rockets in Israel compared to what they have done to Gaza.

Btw, it's silly and ignorant to label someone what you don't like just because he or she does not think or see things the way you see, how do you know a Muslim?

Wooow...SO they are all media propaganda.

I accept that. These news are lies and media propaganda

Based on that logic. We can assume Pictures of dead palestian children is also media propaganda.

Are we on the same page here.

Agreed?

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by hotwax: 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
honeric01: Palestine is not a Muslim country per say as people make them look.

Educate yourself, stop being ignorant of what is going on.

Stop being fooliisshh

http://mondoweiss.net/2012/07/why-christians-are-leaving-occupied-palestine.html
http://electronicintifada.net/content/christianity-palestine-misrepresentation-and-dispossession/6280
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_Christians
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_people

The Zionist, the Judists are killing the real Christians same way they killed Jesus.
They are never a Christian lover, they have their religion and it remains JUDAISM, they do not believe in Christianity nor do they practise Christianity (Majority). do not be fooled, they also do not read the Bible. do not be foolish, know what you practise, know the history and stop being ignorant of the world and religion you practise.

We dont caare if they are christains on not. They are human. They deserve every right other humans have. They killed Jesus. Then what ? Does that qualifies them as Stones?

This is the bias mentality we talk about.

And Hamaz is a christian organization.
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
Omexonomy: its since 1972.
Besides where you born in 1967
Don't be silly undecided ¤ ¤
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by Jdesilentkiller(m): 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
I am here to witness a coloured plantain display his ignorance to the public. Anyway, USA is being dominated by the Jews as most of the business men, politicians, scientist, scholars and doctors are/or have Jewish background.
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by Cubeet: 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
lekkie073: who told u Israelites r Christians?
They are Jew. and our father and lord Jesus Christ is also a Jew
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by chidibond(m): 1:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
Whatever we do or say, it doesn't change the prophesy. Any lasting peace between Israel and Palestine only means the end of the world. Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by lekkie073(m): 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
Cubeet: They are Jew. and our father and lord Jesus Christ is also a Jew
so? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy / Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President / 'Creepy' UK Men Are Advertising Shelter For Only Attractive Ukrainian Refugees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.