Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? (35379 Views)

Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe / Israel Massively Exaggerating Iron Dome's Success Rate / Obama Stops Europe Missle Defence System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by cirmuell(m): 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
wordsbase: and who told you they are christians?
shut up, just like Nigeria they are mixed...there are Jews and of course Christians.
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by cirmuell(m): 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
Jdesilentkiller: I am here to witness a coloured plantain display his ignorance to the public. Anyway, USA is being dominated by the Jews as most of the business men, politicians, scientist, scholars and doctors are/or have Jewish background.
well a wise one here...why do you think the US cant always go against Israel!
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by lekkie073(m): 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
cirmuell: shut up, just like Nigeria they are mixed...there are Jews and of course Christians.
Why not do a research before u show Ur buffoonery? angry
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by Cubeet: 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
lekkie073: so? undecided
We the Christians are Christ like. Christian is from the word christ-like.... And Jesus Christ is a Jew. Most Christian names like David, Benjamin, Solomon, Joseph,Jonathan,Gideon,etc are all Jewish names.
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by lekkie073(m): 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2014
Cubeet: We the Christians are Christ like. Christian is from the word christ-like.... And Jesus Christ is a Jew. Most Christian names like David, Benjamin, Solomon, Gideon,etc are all Jewish names.
so in other words, we Christians too r Jews?

Cocacola is a beverage .....it contains certain ingredients mixed with water......does DAT make cocacola water?

DAT Christ was a Jew doesn't make his believers Jews. Or does it?
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by cirmuell(m): 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
lekkie073:
Why not do a research before u show Ur buffoonery? angry
u're really dumb grin. Live with it
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by Cubeet: 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
lekkie073: so in other words, we Christians too r Jews?

Cocacola is a beverage .....it contains certain ingredients mixed with water......does DAT make cocacola water?

DAT Christ was a Jew doesn't make his believers Jews. Or does it?
yes it is...Before the coming of Jesus there was nothing like Christian, His followers were called Christian at Antioch. Jesus came as a Jew.... The old testament in the Holy Bible is all about the Jews and their rules.
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
jayseehe: here in Nigeria, Christians will hold their peace and expect the lord to fight for them...
the real Christians know better

I couldn't agree more.
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
cirmuell: shut up, just like Nigeria they are mixed...there are Jews and of course Christians.
This guy... it's either you are not well read to understand inferences, or you are just plain stupid. Either way, let me school you a bit. Jews make up 75% of the population; Muslims - 16.8%; Christians - 2.1%; Druze -1.7%; others - 3.9%.
Make your conclusion.
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by honeric01(m): 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
hotwax:

We dont caare if they are christains on not. They are human. They deserve every right other humans have. They killed Jesus. Then what ? Does that qualifies them as Stones?

This is the bias mentality we talk about.

And Hamaz is a christian organization.

Nope, this is to tell you that you are obviously supporting people you have no clue of just because you think they are "Christians" your bias towards them is all on their religion and nothing else, tell me, why exactly are you supporting them when you are not Jewish? you have been 100% in support of all their actions and this is nothing be bias!

Now i ask you, are the actions of the Israelis right? the killings and the oppression, do they have this right?
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by hotwax: 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
honeric01:

Nope, this is to tell you that you are obviously supporting people you have no clue of just because you think they are "Christians" your bias towards them is all on their religion and nothing else, tell me, why exactly are you supporting them when you are not Jewish? you have been 100% in support of all their actions and this is nothing be bias!

Now i ask you, are the actions of the Israelis right? the killings and the oppression, do they have this right?

So why are you supporting arabs?

Are you arab?

2 Likes

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by iamord(m): 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
honeric01:

Kindly show us how hammas didn't stop and how hammas kept firing rockets. do you know how many people have died so far? were the kids playing football at the beach also firing rockets?

In your small mind, anyone that does not support your brainwashed view is a muslim abi? grow up and have a neutral mind.

bless u..a lot r brainwashed.. In their eyes isreal is always the good guy....and chosen so no matter what they will win.. Mindset of a brainwashed and defeated person
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by hotwax: 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
Kindly show us how hammas didn't stop and how hammas kept firing rockets. do you know how many people have died so far? were the kids playing football at the beach also firing rockets?

In your small mind, anyone that does not support your brainwashed view is a muslim abi? grow up and have a neutral mind.

Fucktards.

Hamaz even came out publicly to say No to Egyptian led peace process.

They gave reasons why they wont honor the cease fire.

Do you have to defend hamaz to this extent?

Cease fire is an insult to Hamaz. Thats what they said.

People read news daily. There are many news. Your trusted Aljereerat also reported the same.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/07/hamas-rejects-egypt-ceasefire-plan-gaza-201471543638311569.html

This is Aljeerat. AN Islamic anti-Jews television.

What else do u want ?

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by honeric01(m): 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
hotwax:

Wooow...SO they are all media propaganda.

I accept that. These news are lies and media propaganda

Based on that logic. We can assume Pictures of dead palestian children is also media propaganda.

Are we on the same page here.

Agreed?

Think here, we are not kids, how come they have barbed wire over the Palestine and decides for them? think... i asked you a simple question, can you show us pictures of dead Israelis killed by Palestine since we are told they are shooting rockets into Israel?
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by cirmuell(m): 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
wordsbase: This guy... it's either you are not well read to understand inferences, or you are just plain stupid. Either way, let me school you a bit. Jews make up 75% of the population; Muslims - 16.8%; Christians - 2.1%; Druze -1.7%; others - 3.9%.
Make your conclusion.
u're still dumb, go read ur first reply to dat guy's post! #dzdlastreply
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by seagullbabz(m): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
ichidodo: A copy cat technology culled from the US Patriot Missile System...Isrealis aren't that smart.....

The things u say without researching about it. Israel has always been in the forefront of weapons development, that's why the USA made them allies and they sponsor the development. Its coz after d researches, US will then have theirs made...so I beg to differ, it's not copycat. no one sponsors a copy cat research.
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by honeric01(m): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
hotwax:

So why are you supporting arabs?

Are you arab?

What's my business with Arabs? i thought you are knowledgable, your "knowledge" didn't tell you they are all Arabs including the Israelis? they are all cousins/brothers/sisters especially the Palestine. (Where is Samaria?) the same Samaria in the bible.

I am for justice and not for any silly "religious affiliation", why do you cage people on their own land? is that not oppression? would you like to live in Palestine and also their life?

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by honeric01(m): 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
hotwax:

Fucktards.

Hamaz even came out publicly to say No to Egyptian led peace process.

They gave reasons why they wont honor the cease fire.

Do you have to defend hamaz to this extent?

Cease fire is an insult to Hamaz. Thats what they said.

People read news daily. There are many news. Your trusted Aljereerat also reported the same.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/07/hamas-rejects-egypt-ceasefire-plan-gaza-201471543638311569.html

This is Aljeerat. AN Islamic anti-Jews television.

What else do u want ?

Small mind, who is talking about rejecting or accepting cease fire here, i am asking you, what is Israelis's justification of killing harmless people to the extend of targeting kids playing football on the pitch, were they also shooting rockets? the pictures are all in the news.

They are trying to justify these innocent killings with "they fired first". think small minded man, think!
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by honeric01(m): 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by ruffplay: 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
ISREAL UNA TOO MUCH JARE
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by hotwax: 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
honeric01:

Think here, we are not kids, how come they have barbed wire over the Palestine and decides for them? think... i asked you a simple question, can you show us pictures of dead Israelis killed by Palestine since we are told they are shooting rockets into Israel?

Can you show us a dead Palestinian killed by war plane?

None
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by hotwax: 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by winner01(m): 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
abdulkayus:

and u still believe in dis rhetoric. Sont be a brainwash dude pls. God doesn't allied wit d wicked. That joke has been use for long that it need to stop
I'm not brainwashed because I choose to believe my bible over you...
They might be wicked, but david,saul,paul etc practised wickedness and God was with them even though he punished them for it
1. I will make you a great nation
2.Your descendant will inherit this land
3.You seed will bless the world
The land promise was fulfilled 3000 years ago
These are some of the promises of God
He has blessed and favoured them yes (Any world power will ally with them)...
But even at that, no sinner will go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by honeric01(m): 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
hotwax:

Yes these are fact.

So to the question.

Why are you supporting Arabs and expect everyone to support arabs?

You have comprehension issues, who is supporting Arabs? because i am speaking against oppression, to you, that means Support for Arabs? Justice is blind, if the "Arabs" are the ones being oppressed, then i will support them, when the Jews were being killed and oppressed by the Germans, did people not support them and also help them gain their freedom?

To you, this is about taking sides, to me, this is about justice against oppression and tortures.
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by honeric01(m): 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
hotwax:

Can you show us a dead Palestinian killed by war plane?

None

So with all the pictures i posted, you can still have this "silly" questions? the dead people in these pictures and the destruction you saw were done by ringworms right?

I know you are a pro-CNN guy, at least Al-jazera supports their western counterparts too abit but still shows concerns for other regions, they have the videos and the pictures on their website.

Infact, go on youtube, go feed yourself with videos and pictures of the death and destructions coming from the Israeli Army against the Palestine.
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by winner01(m): 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
morzook:

What promise? Get off your ignorance couch and stop believing in myths! Check history and see the number of times and the different empires that have conquered Israel. No god promised them anything. They've been conquered and lorded over so many times across history.
I don't believe in myths, I believe in the word of God (the Bible)...Even after the promise, the bible recorded that they faced persecution and nations rose up against them (And nations will still rise up against them). Even egypt captured them and made them work as slaves..
But the word of the Lord will not fail
And it is evident today...they will remain a great (not greatest) nation as God has promised and no matter what people do, think or hope...World powers will always ally with them (Even if power changes hands from USA to another country)...The powers of darkness rule this world as the prince of this world is satan and so whichever dark power is in governance, she recognises the truth and therefore recognises the danger in making an attempt on God's promises.
Note that this favour is not because of isreals righteousness or good deeds (even many of them are still expecting the messiah (saviour of the world)),its simply because of the promise of God.
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by hotwax: 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
honeric01:

You have comprehension issues, who is supporting Arabs? because i am speaking against oppression, to you, that means Support for Arabs? Justice is blind, if the "Arabs" are the ones being oppressed, then i will support them, when the Jews were being killed and oppressed by the Germans, did people not support them and also help them gain their freedom?

To you, this is about taking sides, to me, this is about justice against oppression and tortures.

Jews wire not firing rockets into Germany to claim European Lands.

See...You lost flat.

Assuming Palestianins are actually oppressed, I guess Rocket will solve their problems.

I dont have to support Arabs or jews. It is common sense.

You cant get anything from Israel with force/rockets. You will only waste innocent life.

People like you encourage Hamaz to fight and when they get injured, come here and cry.

Stop supporting either of the 2 sides. Palestinians are no innocent, do you know much each rocket cost?

Israel is using the same amount of money to power Iron dome to protect its citizen.

I know you will not accept these damning fact. Its normal as a muslim. But fact is always fact.
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by hotwax: 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
honeric01:

So with all the pictures i posted, you can still have this "silly" questions? the dead people in these pictures and the destruction you saw were done by ringworms right?

I know you are a pro-CNN guy, at least Al-jazera supports their western counterparts too abit but still shows concerns for other regions, they have the videos and the pictures on their website.

Infact, go on youtube, go feed yourself with videos and pictures of the death and destructions coming from the Israeli Army against the Palestine.

What prove do you have that these pictures are from Palestine and not Syria. Youtube videos are death record from Syria. I am waiting dorostupid

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by ichidodo: 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
seagullbabz:

The things u say without researching about it. Israel has always been in the forefront of weapons development, that's why the USA made them allies and they sponsor the development. Its coz after d researches, US will then have theirs made...so I beg to differ, it's not copycat. no one sponsors a copy cat research.
I also beg to differ as history is replete with instances of technological theft across nations, China for example is famous for hacking in to big western military weapon manufacturers and innovators just to keep up in the Superpower race as well as research into these trade secrets gotten via hacking to come with technology that at most can be labelled as copy cats or clones e.g Aircraft bomber stealth technology,Aircraft vector-thrust technology etc...You can factor all of these to the scaled back version of cold war-era fire suppression systems and come to conclusion that Iron dome is a cloned patriot missile system....albeit a less powerful,highly inaccurate but deterent and flexible clone...
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by Tajsagay(m): 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
using $1,000,000 missiles to intercept $500 rockets.....don't sound cost effective to me
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by honeric01(m): 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2014
hotwax:

What prove do you have that these pictures are from Palestine and not Syria. Youtube videos are death record from Syria. I am waiting dorostupid

I give up, thought i was conversing with someone who's opened to learning.
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by yungchop: 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
winner01: Look around you, islam does not value life, peace, love and many more when it comes to Jihad...That explains the spirit that takes charge in you when you believe in and bow down to the devil....Many moderate muslims are fed up of violence here and der, but its beyond their power or understanding...May God open our eyes.
die motherfucker!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) / Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia / ukraine Reclaims Irpin. Launches Counter Attacks In Kherson & Kyiv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.