Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,142 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

..... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ..... (2049 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? / The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ..... by Adaeze003(f): 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
@op what other feelings do u wanna tell her? You already told her you love her n she didn't seem repulsed by it so wha else? You wanna go all mushy sweety n tell her how your heart skips a beat when she looks @ u? Lol! No try am o...

Don't mention the love ish again 4 now, just ask her out, by asking out I mean to dinner, launch or movies, try to see her often and talk of other things not love related. She might just b the one to bring up the topic again. If she doesn't, go ahead and ask her to be your gf and be clear about it like " will you be my girlfriend?". All in all, two things are involved she either likes u back or she doesn't. If she does then you'll get a yes n if not??

Enjoy the friendzone grin grin
Re: ..... by Gooci(m): 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
dejt4u:
i will like to help you..if she is very pretty.then drop her phone no here.. But if otherwise, neva mind..

ole, olee, agbaya.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
Are you sure you're a real nerd? Make use of your skills design and e card tell her your feelings. Create a mini game have her play it on your PC at the end of the game put the I love you thingy. You could use her pics and set up a blog and caption each pics and write stories of how you feel and send her the link.

Do something before you get friendzoned for life and she will soon be gisting you of her toasters don't dull.
Re: ..... by sexymoma(f): 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
Nawa for this ma nl pasl o person say make una direct am una dey go offline.

ehn op jere.... take her to a quiet place since you are the shy type, take her to where few pple are.
Start like ** Holding her hands then ask if she has any feelings for you**
Jos say it, she isn't gonna kill you.
Look into her eyes nd tell her you love her, tell her you addicted to her, she nor fit kill you remember angry
then ask her if she wanna go out wid you.
And if na your house too... Wish you luck wink

1 Like

Re: ..... by J0nyb0y(m): 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
krall: I will stand behind you for morale support. Even if she reject you, she cannot reject me. Then maybe we can do change of ownership later
grin

1 Like

Re: ..... by J0nyb0y(m): 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
Sunkyphil: 7months? what are you waiting for? you better act fast b4 anoda guy takes over,same thing happened to me b4;and now she is happily married embarassed
my brother dats y i want to act fast.. Am going for it tomorrow.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
Since she knows you are the shy type,why keep you waiting?Some gurls can slow,them go see better fish still dey form Okponu.If I snatch you now from the gurl hand na,she go go house go dey cry.
Re: ..... by J0nyb0y(m): 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
Adaeze003: @op what other feelings do u wanna tell her? You already told her you love her n she didn't seem repulsed by it so wha else? You wanna go all mushy sweety n tell her how your heart skips a beat when she looks @ u? Lol! No try am o...

Don't mention the love ish again 4 now, just ask her out, by asking out I mean to dinner, launch or movies, try to see her often and talk of other things not love related. She might just b the one to bring up the topic again. If she doesn't, go ahead and ask her to be your gf and be clear about it like " will you be my girlfriend?". All in all, two things are involved she either likes u back or she doesn't. If she does then you'll get a yes n if not??

Enjoy the friendzone grin grin
i dont think she will say no cos i sense sheswaiting 4me... Butam just confused as to how to go about it. Maybe you could help with cool lines to use...
Re: ..... by Sunkyphil(m): 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
J0nyb0y:
my brother dats y i want to act fast.. Am going for it tomorrow.
make u give us d outcome o grin
Re: ..... by guente02(m): 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
lynpetra: Since she knows you are the shy type,why keep you waiting?Some gurls can slow,them go see better fish still dey form Okponu.If I snatch you now from the gurl hand na,she go go house go dey cry.
U raw o and e make sense. Some girls will want you to jump flyover so that they go believe you. Since the op has professed his love for her, he should now act it and if the babe dulls him let him forget the relationship and have the feeling of abundance of women. Why die on one when there is more than 5 thousand in his environment.
Abegi

1 Like

Re: ..... by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
guente02:
U raw o and e make sense. Some girls will want you to jump flyover so that they go believe you. Since the op has professed his love for her, he should now act it and if the babe dulls him let him forget the relationship and have the feeling of abundance of women. Why die on one when there is more than 5 thousand in his environment.
Abegi

Lol.My man is a certified introvert.Na me even use style toast am as I see say him dey like me.Abeg I no dey dull myself for better fish ooo.Up till now,even as a grown man,he still dey shy grin grin grin.Trust me,I dey like do am for public, grin cheesy,him face go red like pepper cos of shyness.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
I'm also in same boat with the op.
There's this sales girl in my dads shop.
We kiss, romance, do anal sex and even attempt the real penetration. She even changes her cloths in front of me.. But we just end up doing anal sex.
I really love this girl I will like to know how to propose my love to her without been afraid of rejection.
Re: ..... by J0nyb0y(m): 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
sexymoma: Nawa for this ma nl pasl o person say make una direct am una dey go offline.

ehn op jere.... take her to a quiet place since you are the shy type, take her to where few pple are.
Start like ** Holding her hands then ask if she has any feelings for you**
Jos say it, she isn't gonna kill you.
Look into her eyes nd tell her you love her, tell her you addicted to her, she nor fit kill you remember angry
then ask her if she wanna go out wid you.
And if na your house too... Wish you luck wink
thanks.. Am sure gona use this tomorrow
Re: ..... by J0nyb0y(m): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
lynpetra:

Lol.My man is a certified introvert.Na me even use style toast am as I see say him dey like me.Abeg I no dey dull myself for better fish ooo.Up till now,even as a grown man,he still dey shy grin grin grin.Trust me,I dey like do am for public, grin cheesy,him face go red like pepper cos of shyness.
lol.. You wicked o
Re: ..... by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
dejt4u:
i will like to help you..if she is very pretty.then drop her phone no here.. But if otherwise, neva mind..

No try am in go ole the girl from you
Re: ..... by J0nyb0y(m): 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
Sunkyphil:
make u give us d outcome o grin
Re: ..... by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 23, 2014
J0nyb0y:
lol.. You wicked o

Bros what's the update!
Re: ..... by J0nyb0y(m): 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
cne010:

Bros what's the update!
thanks guys.... with the guidelines i got i finally asked her out.. It was kinda awkward to me.. But she confessed she loves me and i saw it in her eyes. But she said i should give her time that she dosent wana rush into a relationship. Am still waiting for her response since saturday.. But at tyms during chats and calls we go emotional and i remind her, she stil talk bout me giving her time.maybe she wants to study me. But i'l wait no matter what, cant turn back now..
Re: ..... by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
J0nyb0y:
thanks guys.... with the guidelines i got i finally asked her out.. It was kinda awkward to me.. But she confessed she loves me and i saw it in her eyes. But she said i should give her time that she dosent wana rush into a relationship. Am still waiting for her response since saturday.. But at tyms during chats and calls we go emotional and i remind her, she stil talk bout me giving her time.maybe she wants to study me. But i'l wait no matter what, cant turn back now..

Mazel tov homie!!! Take it slow the most important thing is that she loves you as well.
Re: ..... by J0nyb0y(m): 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
cne010:

Mazel tov homie!!! Take it slow the most important thing is that she loves you as well.

yea bro.. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Name Did Your Bf/gf Tagged You With??? / Is One Gender More Precious Than Others? / Too Bad !! Why Should Ladies do this?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.