Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners (29620 Views)

Amaechi At National Assembly For Budget Defence Today - Photos / Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode / Amaechi Arrives National Assembly For Screening This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
odinma1:

Go to bed young man.

You are a clueless village boy.

Learn some manners.

Anambra adigo Mma cheesy cheesy cool
even the way you reply me tells it all. You must be from ogbomosho grin grin grin
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by MeAboki(m): 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
PenSniper:

I trust they will beg for truce soon. If you want to enslave an Igbo, just dangle money before him and to make him leak your anus,.

Gbam! See knock out punch line!
LOL, how so funny yet true.
Please permit me the honour of saving and reproducing this (no doubt soon to be famous) quote - its one hell of a jack hammer punch to throw, would love to use it to flatten even more flat heads at next the earliest opportunity, LOL . cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by LoveDecay(m): 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
MeAboki:

Please permit me the honour of saving and reproducing this (no doubt soon to be famous) quote - its one hell of a jack hammer punch to throw, would love to use it to flatten even more flat heads at next the earliest opportunity, LOL . cheesy grin

Jesus Christ - BIAFRA look at what has become of you. Reduced to null, go to the northerners and westerners - learn politics and diplomacy if you want to survive in this country.

Edwin Clark already said up ur's and many niger-delta have explained that Asari's family are actually outcast in the Niger-Delta, so nothing he says carries much weight. Ameachi said, imo is common and ikwerre's are not ibo, KNSG said get your identification card or get out.

3 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by odinma1: 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
customized13: even the way you reply me tells it all. You must be from ogbomosho grin grin grin

You are obviously illiterate and have a lop-sided view of the world

Stop embarrassing Igbos and go to bed

A word is enough for the wise.

Anambra Adigo Mma grin cheesy cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by odinma1: 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
LoveDecay:

Jesus Christ - BIAFRA look at what has become of you. Reduced to null, go to the northerners and westerners - learn politics and diplomacy if you want to survive in this country.

Edwin Clark already said up ur's and many niger-delta have explained that Asari's family are actually outcast in the Niger-Delta, so nothing he says carries much weight. Ameachi said, imo is common and ikwerre's are not ibo, KNSG said get your identification card or get out.

Stop saying that! We will rise from the ashes and conquer Nigeria.

Nigeria na we get am, SA nko? Na we get am! Even America and UK, my brothers are running things.

The South East is the future of Nigeria. Come to Awka where I reside and see wonders.

Anambra Adigo Mma grin cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Mogidi: 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
odinma1:

@Orlando worwor
Were you not arguing with me yesterday that you only have two user names, what happened to Yoritsekiri?
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by olaife80: 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
Can't just wait for disintegration of this septic nation, never it know peace until its divided.

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by odinma1: 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
Mogidi:

@Orlando worwor
Were you not arguing with me yesterday that you only have two user names, what happened to Yoritsekiri?

Mogidi the houseboy, how are you? Are you using your Oga's Internet? Make he no catch you o...

If you think I am Orlando then you have a lot to learn in life..

Mkpi.

Anambra Adigo Mma grin grin cool cool

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
odinma1:

coming from a bast.ard ogbomosho slave who calls airport yearport, your children and entire generation shall always want to be igbos, you have chosen to be igbo, so shall your children defect from your tribe and deny you and your heritage all to be igbos grin grin grin grin their lives will never be fruitful till they find a way to become igbos, amen cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
odinma1:

Mogidi the houseboy, how are you? Are you using your Oga's Internet? Make he no catch you o...

Mkpi.

Anambra Adigo Mma grin grin cool cool
the best nightmare that will befall your generation will be abject poverty and total enslavery if they fail to become igbos, anything they do will never be successful until they realise that their father has chosen a path of being igbos for them cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
odinma1:

Stop saying that! We will rise from the ashes and conquer Nigeria.

Nigeria na we get am, SA nko? Na we get am! Even America and UK, my brothers are running things.

The South East is the future of Nigeria. Come to Awka where I reside and see wonders.

Anambra Adigo Mma grin cool cool cool
your generation shall never know peace till they integrate themselves into an igbo path, since you have decided to be igbo alongside all your generation, they will always be igbos, the day they fail to be igbos, the life of cain shall be better than theirs. Hehehehehehehehe, ke kwanu nnwane grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by odinma1: 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
customized13: coming from a bast.ard ogbomosho slave who calls airport yearport, your children and entire generation shall always want to be igbos, you have chosen to be igbo, so shall your children defect from your tribe and deny you and your heritage all to be igbos grin grin grin grin their lives will never be fruitful till they find a way to become igbos, amen cheesy cheesy cheesy

Go and write that drivel in proper English, then maybe I will respond. You are an illiterate.

Anambra Adigo MMa tongue cheesy cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by PenSniper: 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
MeAboki:

Hey mate, ba komi, you are welcome. I extend the copyright to you and trust you to use it to precision effect.

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
odinma1:

Go and write that drivel in proper English, then maybe I will respond. You are an illiterate.

haba brother, only yorubas don't understand simple grammatical arrangements like those above, but since you are now an igbo, may you ever remain igbo. The day you and your generation defect from being igbos, chai, you will be so impoverished, you will even beg from aboki beggars. Nwanne ke kwanu grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by PenSniper: 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
hiwalls: u are making Sense amazingly

What you mean by - There was a country ?
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
odinma1:

this is how I will be packaging loads of prayer for you and your generation anywhere I see you on nairaland, their lives will only be fruitful if they recognise the igbo path which their father chose for them, ke kwanu nwanne grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
Who missed me.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2014
Odinma1, I want to make sure I follow you now on nairaland, so I will know each time you post a comment. Be rest assured of receiving a trailer load of prayers from me, that's the least I can do for a brother. Ke kwanu nwanne grin grin grin grin
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
lygn19: Who missed me.
boss, I did ooo, you met me in the process of praying for our brother, odinma1. Infact I will make sure I follow him anywhere he goes on nairaland with these prayers grin grin grin
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Betboss(m): 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
the best thing for Nigeria is true federalism..
As simple as that.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by ican2020: 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
I like this.

Please take it further my sending all my southern bros and sis home fast,

Go home non be curse

We are tired of been Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by MeAboki(m): 11:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
PenSniper:

Hey mate, ba komi, you are welcome. I extend the copyright to you and trust you to use it to precision effect.

Much obliged, nagode, thank you.
I can assure it would be used with high precision, leveled at the point to cause flat-heads the greatest pain whenever they should dare to transgress against Arewa, Hausa/Fulani or the religion of Islam. cheesy cool

3 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by odinma1: 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
customized13: boss, I did ooo, you met me in the process of praying for our brother, odinma1. Infact I will make sure I follow him anywhere he goes on nairaland with these prayers grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cool cool cool

I follow u back fellow Igbo brother.

Quit your hate for me and you will learn a lot.

Anambra adigo mma grin cheesy cool cool

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by JEITO: 11:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
MeAboki:

Yes, if the president was from the north he would still make the same statement, because northerners are more honest co-travelers and not typical hypocrites like you.

The governors are already doing their bit e.g. Kano, Jigawa sending representatives to investigate and secure release of their illegally detained citizens as well sponsoring their resettlement in their home states (Kano State governor compensating them with something like 20k or 50k each).

No, the governors are not the C in C (sworn to protect Nigerian lives & property) as they have no control over the police or army and cannot therefore be held responsible for the national security threat of Boko Haram.

If that were true then they (governors) would not be left stranded as sitting ducks whenever GEJ decides to withdraw their security details - as he frequently does nowadays in flagrant abuse of his power as president; of course in yours eyes that is apparently quite ok; so long as he is your son, no one should dare criticize him - abi?
I am happy you didn't result to insulting OUR PRESIDENT as Mr Gamji did.
If I should respond to ur post paragraph by paragraph, I will start by faulting ur claim that northerners are more honest; it is not provable! And to call Southerners hypocrites, shows you have very little knowledge about us.

Going on to ur 2nd paragraph, u claimed that Northern governors are already doing enough: whose failure led to the escalation of the boko haram menace? According to Imam Ibrahim Ahmed Abdullahi, an iman that knew how boko haram started( even b4 dey became outrightly violent), he claimed that himself, and oda Islamic scholars, on several occasion, reported the activities of the group to d state gov but notin was done. It ws even reported that military intelligence in Maiduguri, was restrained from attacking the group in 2009 wen it ws reported they have been aquiring weapons.
For reasons best known to the gov, he chose to shield the group. What if sara suka in Katsina state begins a violent outburst tomorrow, will u blame the president? Or wat of d madinatu muheenu handallah islamic sect in Niger state? Is the President's job to oversee the states? Listen up! Before any crisis becomes a national issue, it will first be a state issue; and a failure of the state gov to manage it properly is wat will transform it into a national issue- even the crisis of militancy in the Niger-Delta was like that.

Also, how much have the northern govs done about d continuous attacks by Fulani herdmen? Over 130 ppl were killed in Sanga LG(kaduna state) late last month, wat has been done? Gov yero didn't even visit d place bt sent his deputy.

Didn't the state governors also swear to protect the people of their state as well as the integrity of the nation? How well have they done that? What has Kano state gov done to secure sabon - gari (the christian dominated part of kano) dat has constantly been attacked by d insurgents? Or is it becos most of the people there are southerners that's why little is being done? If the groups I mentioned about and other groups scattered throughout the north that hide under the guise of 'religious societies' to perpetrate their evil desires. Will you blame the president for failing to protect the citizens of the states?

If anybody is a hypocrite, it has to be Northern leaders that can't separate politics from religion and ethinicity. That's why they rap about ppl pickin on fulanis wen we all kw they are one of the most troublesome group of ppl in the country. I know you will want to quickly remind me that not all northerners are muslims; I know that already and I will also not go into the conspiracy in kaduna during the crisis in 2000 as well as the circumstances that led to namadi sambo becoming d gov instead of isaiah balat or that whc led to d death of Patrick yakowa.

If by withdrawing their security details, you are refering to the state of emergency declared in some states, I would like u to tell me what else d president should hav done wen it was evident dat d governors were not seriously tackling d matter head on? Infact the govs were economical wit d true situation of tins and u kw it. They were playing down d severity of d situation out of selfishness so they can retain control of their states.
But if wat u are refering to, is d impeachment of the gov of Adamawa, and d plot to impeach Tanko Al Makura, I will hav u kw, dat I'm against those moves. Hw sure are u dat dey were instigated by d president? Jonathan is not PDP mind you. But allow the politicians play their politics as it suit dem afterall al makura may decide to decamp to pdp tomorrow, and yero may decide to join apc.

Let us learn to accept our faults when they are ours and not blame others. Don't give a dog a bad name so as to kill it. The govs run the states along with the state assembly. The president gets feedback frm d govs, and would interfere only when the matter had become too big for the gov to handle.

If the president does wrong, criticise him constructively, he is human and a repository of wisdom and knowledge. I mean, it is not easy fathering a single family, Not to talk of leading over 170million people! But don't transfer another man's blame to OUR PRESIDENT. Blame your governors for the failure of your states.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by tonychristopher: 11:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
1stola:
Ode. No be una start am?

son of a gun
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by tonychristopher: 11:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
farem: [color=#990000][/color]

Prayer is what lazy folks use as excuses. Whatever you have in mind to do should manifest in your action. Which is foo.lish: to remain in a dangerous territory and being slaughtered or to simply and proudly pack your bags and go to your root?

All Igbos, let's pack our bags now and head to the land of Sunrise if Biafra would not have taken place. Bloodlessly!

oh English is fun ...fooool when I meant I pray it sails through that doesn't mean I will need down and pray ...it simply means I hope it sails through .why are you daft. education is wasted on idioots like you and never quote me again in your miserable life
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by tonychristopher: 12:02am On Jul 20, 2014
queensenglish91: e.diot

cheap fooool why do Biafra gives u dudes goose pimples. the fear of Igbo look u r stuck

Igbo will go someday so get used to that son of a lizard
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by kel4soft: 12:05am On Jul 20, 2014
JEITO: I am happy you didn't result to insulting OUR PRESIDENT as Mr Gamji did.
If I should respond to ur post paragraph by paragraph, I will start by faulting ur claim that northerners are more honest; it is not provable! And to call Southerners hypocrites, shows you have very little knowledge about us.

Going on to ur 2nd paragraph, u claimed that Northern governors are already doing enough: whose failure led to the escalation of the boko haram menace? According to Imam Ibrahim Ahmed Abdullahi, an iman that knew how boko haram started( even b4 dey became outrightly violent), he claimed that himself, and oda Islamic scholars, on several occasion, reported the activities of the group to d state gov but notin was done. It ws even reported that military intelligence in Maiduguri, was restrained from attacking the group in 2009 wen it ws reported they have been aquiring weapons.
For reasons best known to the gov, he chose to shield the group. What if sara suka in Katsina state begins a violent outburst tomorrow, will u blame the president? Or wat of d madinatu muheenu handallah islamic sect in Niger state? Is the President's job to oversee the states? Listen up! Before any crisis becomes a national issue, it will first be a state issue; and a failure of the state gov to manage it properly is wat will transform it into a national issue- even the crisis of militancy in the Niger-Delta was like that.

Also, how much have the northern govs done about d continuous attacks by Fulani herdmen? Over 130 ppl were killed in Sanga LG(kaduna state) late last month, wat has been done? Gov yero didn't even visit d place bt sent his deputy.

Didn't the state governors also swear to protect the people of their state as well as the integrity of the nation? How well have they done that? What has Kano state gov done to secure sabon - gari (the christian dominated part of kano) dat has constantly been attacked by d insurgents? Or is it becos most of the people there are southerners that's why little is being done? If the groups I mentioned about and other groups scattered throughout the north that hide under the guise of 'religious societies' to perpetrate their evil desires. Will you blame the president for failing to protect the citizens of the states?

If anybody is a hypocrite, it has to be Northern leaders that can't separate politics from religion and ethinicity. That's why they rap about ppl pickin on fulanis wen we all kw they are one of the most troublesome group of ppl in the country. I know you will want to quickly remind me that not all northerners are muslims; I know that already and I will also not go into the conspiracy in kaduna during the crisis in 2000 as well as the circumstances that led to namadi sambo becoming d gov instead of isaiah balat or that whc led to d death of Patrick yakowa.

If by withdrawing their security details, you are refering to the state of emergency declared in some states, I would like u to tell me what else d president should hav done wen it was evident dat d governors were not seriously tackling d matter head on? Infact the govs were economical wit d true situation of tins and u kw it. They were playing down d severity of d situation out of selfishness so they can retain control of their states.
But if wat u are refering to, is d impeachment of the gov of Adamawa, and d plot to impeach Tanko Al Makura, I will hav u kw, dat I'm against those moves. Hw sure are u dat dey were instigated by d president? Jonathan is not PDP mind you. But allow the politicians play their politics as it suit dem afterall al makura may decide to decamp to pdp tomorrow, and yero may decide to join apc.

Let us learn to accept our faults when they are ours and not blame others. Don't give a dog a bad name so as to kill it. The govs run the states along with the state assembly. The president gets feedback frm d govs, and would interfere only when the matter had become too big for the gov to handle.

If the president does wrong, criticise him constructively, he is human and a repository of wisdom and knowledge. I mean, it is not easy fathering a single family, Not to talk of leading over 170million people! But don't transfer another man's blame to OUR PRESIDENT. Blame your governors for the failure of your states.

See, this civil war una dey find. me go just travel off coast go relax with my family. Return after the war. The Igbos should take the lead in relocating from the North.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Mogidi: 1:46am On Jul 20, 2014
odinma1:

Mkpi.

Anambra Adigo Mma

Here's some prayer for you, courtesy of customized13, Enjoy!!!

customized13: haba brother, only yorubas don't understand simple grammatical arrangements like those above, but [size=15pt]since you are now an igbo, may you ever remain igbo[/size]. The day you and your generation defect from being igbos, chai, you will be so impoverished, you will even beg from aboki beggars. Nwanne ke kwanu

Now say Amen!!!
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by hiwalls(m): 2:36am On Jul 20, 2014
lygn19:
lol...this is day 3, i thought u guys were telling southerners to vacate the north in 2weeks, hw cm dz development now. Have u guys turned cowards?
keep on counting
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by cruise14(f): 3:11am On Jul 20, 2014
Sorry, every tribe will fight solo, so the earlier you get this the better for you. You are not going to hang on my coat tail to fight another when you are my bigger enemy.

Btw, why do you want to join forces with "back stabbing cowards" I don't get it?
EMMASON125:
Yoruba are always playing blame game and its sickening. I'm expecting all southerner to unit at this critical time and fight our common enemy. The pastor killed day b4 yesterday is our brother and not Ibo.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 3:43am On Jul 20, 2014
Gamji007: We have a sitting president in the country and the idiotic isn't saying anything about this looming ethnic crisis?

GEJ must be a very useless MAN. angry

I have lost every hope but GEJ is not useless. He did not create these problems. Every nigerian shares in the blame. However uselessness should be applied to our previous leaders both military and civilian who took biased political decisions in the past. What we will soon witness is a manifestation of pent up frustrations borne by Nigerians over a long period. No action from GEJ can reduce the tensions. Nigerians have fought themselves already in their thoughts many times and built invisible monsters of demonic magnitude ready to be deployed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Makinde Orders Contractor Handling Over N65billion Ibadan Circular Road To Stop / Declare Bandits Federal Workers – Shehu Sani To Buhari Govt / Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.