Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners (29619 Views)

Amaechi At National Assembly For Budget Defence Today - Photos / Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode / Amaechi Arrives National Assembly For Screening This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by ImperialYoruba: 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
LoveDecay:

I wonder what ibo land would be without Anambra !

im coming to wipe Anambra out of alaibo. The only people i consider to be Igbo are Imolites.

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by superstar1(m): 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
customized13: tell that to the namas in the north, we know what you yorubas do on nairaland, its a gene of deceit passed on from your ancestors. Go and ask the likes of odinma1 who claims igbo, ikwerreboy who claims ikwerre and orlando owoh who claims itshekiri, yours isn't surprising. grin grin grin

when will you stop displaying your customised idiocy all over NL, customised mor0n. They have been pounding you right left and centre. Grow. up kid, even your brother from anambra knows you are a megaloblastic id10t of international dimension.

4 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
An E-rendition of Biafra war -

North vs East until some uncouth elements like customized07 couldn't hide their hard on for Yoruba and started crossing 'ore' which brought a down pour if Westerners.

Now Igbos are getting it from both sides and their usual delusion or shock that Northerners are serving them cold online as against their usual passive nature has them (ibos) labelling Northerners to be Yorubas.

cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by hiwalls(m): 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
ogazi007: There was a country.This country is too complex for a civilian to rule, we need a civilian president with atleast a military background.GEJ is doing his best and apparently he cant give what he does not have.
u are making Sense amazingly
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by prophetone(m): 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
Gosh it has come to the level where our 'abokiness' is being contemplated because we have decided not to ignore the perennial chestbeaters. The north has had enough buffoonery from one defeated tribe that have forgotten their vanquished status in this country. Una neva see anything.

7 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by odinma1: 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
superstar1: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

when will you stop displaying your customised idiocy all over NL, customised mor0n. They have been pounding you right left and centre. Grow. up kid, even your brother from anambra knows you are a megaloblastic id10t of international dimension.

Dont mind the dofos, he is just irredeemably daft.

As a fellow Igbo man, I am totally ashamed of him.

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by IbnuUche(m): 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
henchamb: Aboki senseless since 1960! More disheartening that its coming from lawyers. Products of almqjiri legal system
do me i do you ........ be registered & get i.d card or park go!!! no room to complain!

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by PenSniper: 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
Please the Kano group should also include ' importation, distribution and sale of sub-standard electrical, electronics items and refurbishing and sale of used nigerian vehicles as tokunbo.

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by odinma1: 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
9jacrip: An E-rendition of Biafra war -

North vs East until some uncouth elements like customized07 couldn't hide their hard on for Yoruba and started crossing 'ore' which brought a down pour if Westerners.

Now Igbos are getting it from both sides and their usual delusion or shock that Northerners are serving them cold online as against their usual passive nature has them (ibos) labelling Northerners to be Yorubas.

cheesy

I am afraid to say but it is the reality, We Igbos are second class citizens in Nigeria.

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by superstar1(m): 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
odinma1:

Dont mind the dofos, he is just irredeemably daft.

As a fellow Igbo man, I am totally ashamed of him.

Sincerely, that guy ought to be checked-in, into a psychiatric home. He lives, sleeps, sees, eats and drinks hatred. He must be a frustrated fellow, either mistakenly delivered or abandoned or a product of baby factory.

He is too mentally ill, to be taken serious.

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by ImperialYoruba: 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
I will send bantus back to their forefather land to go comingle with pygymies in Congo forest.

bloody cowards. Onyeochi! angry

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by PenSniper: 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
odinma1:

I am afraid to say but it is the reality, We Igbos are second class citizens in Nigeria.

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool

But you ought to be used to it without complaints afterall Igbos are generally of the osu caste system created by igbos - the dregs of the society.

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Awoofawo(m): 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
superstar1:

Sincerely, that guy ought to be checked-in, into a psychiatric home. He lives, sleeps, sees, eats and drinks hatred. He must be a frustrated fellow, either mistakenly delivered or abandoned or a product of baby factory.

He is too mentally ill, to be taken serious.

Chái see knockout! Bro you baddo o! Pity the young man now!grin

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by prophetone(m): 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
I'm only hoping that the congestion that will arise from all igbos returning to their one plot of land will not result in pregnant grandmothers due to the alarming rate of granny ra.pe in the area to add to the army of mass produced Igbo-minis from the baby factories. The only saving grace for these people in this situation would be the cannibalism among them which would be heightened due to lack of meat from the north. Chaai!

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by MeAboki(m): 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
customized13: bobo, quote me. I put it to you that you are a yoruba, prove me wrong. cheesy cheesy cheesy

My friend, I don't have to prove anything to you, neither do have to offer you any further explanation other than what had already been given, continue believing in your own delusional theories for all I care; just as long as you are prepared to receive a full dose of your own medicine - served cold, shikenan. sad

3 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
prophetone: Gosh it has come to the level where our 'abokiness' is being contemplated because we have decided not to ignore the perennial chestbeaters. The north has had enough buffoonery from one defeated tribe that have forgotten their vanquished status in this country. Una neva see anything.

And the bolded is nothing but pure undiluted truth. The magnanimity of other ethnic groups for reintegrating them has clearly being flouted.

I pray the North presses further on this situation and my Kinfolks buckle up.

5 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
customized13: tell that to the namas in the north, we know what you yorubas do on nairaland, its a gene of deceit passed on from your ancestors. Go and ask the likes of odinma1 who claims igbo, ikwerreboy who claims ikwerre and orlando owoh who claims itshekiri, yours isn't surprising. grin grin grin
even that one that calls himself 'arewafederation', all of them are all IMPERSONATORS. They are all making this site too untrustworthy. Let pple try to be real and be free from their fakery ideology*
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2014
MeAboki:

My friend, I don't have to prove anything to you, neither do have to offer you any further explanation other than what had already been given, continue believing in your own delusional theories for all I care; just as long as you are prepared to receive a full dose of your own medicine - served cold, shikenan. sad
ofenmanu.com lolzzz grin grin grin grin
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
superstar1: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

pound? The only pound here is the one I got into my account for being a threat to yoruba race grin grin grin
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
odinma1:

What exactly is your problem? Why are you always mentioning my name? Why are you obsessed with me?

Bia warn yourself abeg.

I am a full blooded Igbo man, proudly Anambrian!

Just because I do not share your bigoted and evil hatred for all Non-Igbo people does not mean I am not Igbo. Grow up please

here comes the igbo imposter cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by ukandi1(m): 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
iamord: This is glaring..exactly what happened to hutus and tutsis in rwanda.. I pray it does not escalate tho with the way its heading.. But one thing is crystal clear.. The people want out of nigeria

this shows u read wide. Exactly what happened to the tutsis and the hutus that culminated in d genocide in rwanda. Burundi suffered heavily to but both nations are experiencing relative peace now. We cannot continue to pretend to be one nation. Its time we define our destinies and do d needful. The time to seperate is now.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by biafranqueen: 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Do all it takes to send back my brothers down south/christian north.

More population down south/christian north means a bigger market.

What do you think makes Lagos boom? Population.

Pls send them home, we need their economic input now that the Confab had increase the derivation to 18% and immunity for leaders removed.
I agree with you 100% we should face our land build our paradise!
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by JEITO: 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
Gamji007: We have a sitting president in the country and the idiotic isn't saying anything about this looming ethnic crisis?

GEJ must be a very useless MAN. angry
would you have said this, if the president was from the north?
If the president should be commenting on matters like this, what should your governor do?
If the president is supposed to be ruling the states, why do you have governors?
Do you know the boko haram menace in the north, wouldn't have become a national issue, had your governors done what necessary?
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by JEITO: 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
Willy1willy: I like the way the country is heading, DEATH TO NIGERIA
some people said that about Christianity many many years ago, yet they are all dead and forgotten, and Christianity is still growing from strength to strength...I hope you know what that means?
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by MeAboki(m): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
PenSniper: Please the Kano group should also include ' importation, distribution and sale of sub-standard electrical, electronics items and refurbishing and sale of used nigerian vehicles as tokunbo.

Don't worry, the movement is already gathering momentum as the group, Concerned Arewa Citizens, is planning on not only sponsoring the bill in Kano but also in all 19 northern states.
Similarly, another group, Northern Elders Forum, has claimed to have concluded investigations on the recent illegal detention of 486 innocent northerners in Abia State and intends to take legal action.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/07/18/registration-of-northerners-in-the-south-an-affront-northern-elders/comment-page-1/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A%20CommentsForPmNewsNigeria%20%28Comments%20for%20PM%20News%20Nigeria%29

Let the Beasts from the East continue with their discriminatory double standards let us see who will be first to be calling for truce.

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by PenSniper: 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
MeAboki:

Don't worry, the movement is already gathering momentum as the group, Concerned Arewa Citizens, is planning on not only sponsoring the bill in Kano but also in all 19 northern states.
Similarly, another group, Northern Elders Forum, has claimed to have concluded investigations on the recent illegal detention of 486 innocent northerners in Abia State and intends to take legal action.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/07/18/registration-of-northerners-in-the-south-an-affront-northern-elders/comment-page-1/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A%20CommentsForPmNewsNigeria%20%28Comments%20for%20PM%20News%20Nigeria%29

Let the Beasts from the East continue with their discriminatory double standards let us see who will be first to be calling for truce.

I trust they will beg for truce soon. If you want to enslave an Igbo, just dangle money before him and to make him leak your anus, deny him money.

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by odinma1: 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
customized13: here comes the igbo imposter cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are the imposter here my friend. No true Igbo person behaves in such an uncultured manner. You are so uncouth and you lack manners

For the last time I am more Igbo than you can ever be. True and full blooded Anambrian, undiluted.

Go and lean some manners boy..

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
odinma1:

You are the imposter here my friend. No true Igbo person behaves in such an uncultured manner. You are so uncouth and you lack manners

For the last time I am more Igbo than you can ever be. True and full blooded Anambrian, undiluted.

Go and lean some manners boy..

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool cool

your opinion is inconsequential, everybody knows what's up.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by fxx2: 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
cbrass: But Kano state shouldn't have generalised here. Let the igbos be the only one to take the I D card afteral they started it

seems you are afraid. you earlier said the issue is being generalised, that southwest would just be umpires should there be anything like war. but nothing short of that is expected. so has it been from the beginning. so was it during the civil war.

however, the presence of the Igbos in the North has always been for the good.

besides, about half of those who claim Kano State are not even Nigerians. how about that?
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by MeAboki(m): 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
JEITO: would you have said this, if the president was from the north?
If the president should be commenting on matters like this, what should your governor do?
If the president is supposed to be ruling the states, why do you have governors?
Do you know the boko haram menace in the north, wouldn't have become a national issue, had your governors done what necessary?

Yes, if the president was from the north he would still make the same statement, because northerners are more honest co-travelers and not typical hypocrites like you.

The governors are already doing their bit e.g. Kano, Jigawa sending representatives to investigate and secure release of their illegally detained citizens as well sponsoring their resettlement in their home states (Kano State governor compensating them with something like 20k or 50k each).

No, the governors are not the C in C (sworn to protect Nigerian lives & property) as they have no control over the police or army and cannot therefore be held responsible for the national security threat of Boko Haram.

If that were true then they (governors) would not be left stranded as sitting ducks whenever GEJ decides to withdraw their security details - as he frequently does nowadays in flagrant abuse of his power as president; of course in yours eyes that is apparently quite ok; so long as he is your son, no one should dare criticize him - abi?

3 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by LoveDecay(m): 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
fxx2:

seems you are afraid. you earlier said the issue is being generalised, that southwest would just be umpires should there be anything like war. but nothing short of that is expected. so has it been from the beginning. so was it during the civil war.

however, the presence of the Igbos in the North has always been for the good.

besides, about half of those who claim Kano State are not even Nigerians. how about that?

You say potato , i say pohtahtoh - what difference does it make. The east will be the worst hit, cos this bill is actually target at them and they know it. By their Igbo you shall know them, i hear KNSG is only giving orientation to those who will enforce this policy.

The east must learn how to play politics. The way you think and act in the east cant be the way , greater Nigeria does. You think politics is selling spare parts or importing pirated malaria drugs, pay - transport - sell. No be so, like the SS say , first to do no dey pain !

3 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by odinma1: 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
customized13: your opinion is inconsequential, everybody knows what's up.

Go to bed young man.

You are a clueless village boy.

Learn some manners.

Anambra adigo Mma cheesy cheesy cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Senate Rejects N130 Daily Feeding For Prison Inmates / Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down / Makinde Orders Contractor Handling Over N65billion Ibadan Circular Road To Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.