Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners (29934 Views)

Amaechi At National Assembly For Budget Defence Today - Photos / Falaeā€™s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode / Amaechi Arrives National Assembly For Screening This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Awoofawo(m): 5:32am On Jul 20, 2014
tonychristopher:

oh English is fun ...fooool when I meant I pray it sails through that doesn't mean I will need down and pray ...it simply means I hope it sails through .why are you daft. education is wasted on idioots like you and never quote me again in your miserable life

Your gbagaun too much bro!
Correct yourself bro "what is meaning of need down and pray" cool

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Rogers210(m): 6:26am On Jul 20, 2014
anago1000:

ogbeni gbe enu e dake jare. upon all the way gej is peeing on the Yoruba nations, oloriburuku like you still wanna vote for the loser. omo Iran yi wo ni o wa ni top 10 in this government. ori wipe omo isonu iya ni iwo yi.
I'm Yoruba. However, I think you are the most foolish Yoruba in existence. You lack good upbringing. Alaileko ni e.

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 20, 2014
odinma1:

cheesy cheesy cool cool cool

I follow u back fellow Igbo brother.

Quit your hate for me and you will learn a lot.

Anambra adigo mma grin cheesy cool cool
brother, if I don't like you, I won't follow you, I just want to make sure my igbo brother is safe. But remember, it shall only be well with your lineage only if they are igbos. If they try to be yoruba, the thunder of sango shall strike their destiny. If they try to be hausa, the fire of boko haram shall burn their success into aches. If they try to be ijaw, their future will be as unproductive as an oil spill. They will be successful only if they are igbos, ke kwanu nwanne grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by tonychristopher: 6:56am On Jul 20, 2014
Awoofawo:

its pathetic that you can't differntiate literary meaning from contextual meaning...why am I teaching u basic English

go with ur foolishness
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Awoofawo(m): 8:02am On Jul 20, 2014
tonychristopher:

its pathetic that you can't differntiate literary meaning from contextual meaning...why am I teaching u basic English

go with ur foolishness

Did I insult you bro? I'm well capable of reading between the line. But your calling someone, a waste education is uncall for! Have seen worst gbagaun on this thread, like one of your bro writing insalt for insult; result for resort; and soon on!

However non of us is perfect, we are prone to mistake here and there! And lastly am not a fighter o! Peace!grin
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Kalvan: 8:09am On Jul 20, 2014
Awoofawo:

Loool.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by poseidonn: 8:36am On Jul 20, 2014
customized13: brother, if I don't like you, I won't follow you, I just want to make sure my igbo brother is safe. But remember, it shall only be well with your lineage only if they are igbos. If they try to be yoruba, the thunder of sango shall strike their destiny. If they try to be hausa, the fire of boko haram shall burn their success into aches. If they try to be ijaw, their future will be as unproductive as an oil split. They will be successful only if they are igbos, ke kwanu nwanne grin grin grin grin
*oil spill* dummy not *oil split*.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 20, 2014
poseidonn: *oil spill* dummy not *oil split*.
pardon

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by poseidonn: 9:12am On Jul 20, 2014
Awoofawo:
Did I insult you bro? I'm well capable of reading between the line. But your calling someone, a waste education is uncall for! Have seen worst gbagaun on this thread, like one of your bro writing insalt for insult; result for resort; and soon on!
However non of us is perfect, we are prone to mistake here and there! And lastly am not a fighter o! Peace!grin

oga u sef have gbagauned it is *uncalled for* not *uncall for*.

poseidonn: i'm NOT a xtian and i will NEVER become one! Just how insensitive of u to resort to insult because i told u d truth that ur fellow xtians u denied won't be able to tell u.
this was the post where i used d word 'resort' which is very correct even in buckingham palace.
you said i used *result for resort* oga u must be a Grade 'A' dummy!
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by anago1000: 9:29am On Jul 20, 2014
Rogers210: I'm Yoruba. However, I think you are the most foolish Yoruba in existence. You lack good upbringing. Alaileko ni e.

shut up your putrid orifice omo ale, your stupidity is in terabytes. how about fvck off my mentions and go and hit your Numbskull on the olumo rock. akindanidani.

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 20, 2014
See how Igbos blood and raw flesh litters everywhere here....

Chai! grin

4 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by anago1000: 9:36am On Jul 20, 2014
kudos to the northern posters on this thread. your silence on this forum have been giving all these uncultured kids from the east to throw insult at y'all at will. I hope this thread will sound a warning to those pathetic irritants.

5 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Awoofawo(m): 9:37am On Jul 20, 2014
poseidonn:

oga u sef have gbagauned it is *uncalled for* not *uncall for*.

this was the post where i used d word 'resort' which is very correct even in buckingham palace.
you said i used *result for resort* oga u must be a Grade 'A' dummy!

You edit your post sharp guy! Like I said before we are all prone to mistake, no one is 100% perfect.

Typing on mobile devices aren't easy, we intend to jump some letter here and there you know, and hope our reader would be able to read between the line! Peace! If d oda guy write knee or kneel instead of need, there would have be no need to correct him; we could assume typo error?grin

As for your resorting to insulting me, that's your problem, it amount to nothing on my person coolgrin

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Amaso99(m): 10:35am On Jul 20, 2014
Gamji007: We have a sitting president in the country and the idiotic isn't saying anything about this looming ethnic crisis?

GEJ must be a very useless MAN. angry
If your papa no useless him for be president nah, abi GEJ senior daft!!!
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by JEITO: 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
kel4soft:

See, this civil war una dey find. me go just travel off coast go relax with my family. Return after the war. The Igbos should take the lead in relocating from the North.
trust me bro, I am not gunning for any war! Infact, I am rooting for One Nation under God!

But we have to tell the Northerners the truth so that they will accept where they aree at fault and stop playing the victim all the time.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Rexyl(m): 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
I think similar attempt was made and stopped in one State of the South East. That will not also work in the North. Afterall it is the North that has to be thoroughly checked in other zones of the federation.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by queensenglish91: 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
tonychristopher:

cheap fooool why do Biafra gives u dudes goose pimples. the fear of Igbo look u r stuck

Igbo will go someday so get used to that son of a lizard
I am Igbo. Biafra is not the answer.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by tonychristopher: 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
queensenglish91: I am Igbo. Biafra is not the answer.
nobody is saying that Biafra is the answer but what Igbo want to do is to have freedom
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by declaro(m): 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
Willy1willy: I like the way the country is heading, DEATH TO NIGERIA

You think you are right? That is the was thing that will happen to us all as Nigeria.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by declaro(m): 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
tonychristopher:
nobody is saying that Biafra is the answer but what Igbo want to do is to have freedom

[size=28pt]Please explain the freedom that you want as an Igbo man. Stop letting people deceive you in the name of Biafra. No one is intimidating you or arresting you or are you dying of hunger? You are not bound of doing anything that is legal in this Nigeria. Just be careful with those people telling you that Biafra has oil and so on without telling you where our food stuffs and meats are coming from. Those fraudsters want you to fight for them because they as the leaders will be controlling those oil and share it among themselves leaving poor citizens empty handed. Can you tell me where Ojukwu build school or hospital in Igboland or where he has created employment for Igbo youths with all the Tollgate money he had collected from the east. People are using some people's head to be drinking palm wine in this 21st century. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by tonychristopher: 6:46am On Jul 21, 2014
declaro:

[size=28pt]Please explain the freedom that you want as an Igbo man. Stop letting people deceive you in the name of Biafra. No one is intimidating you or arresting you or are you dying of hunger? You are not bound of doing anything that is legal in this Nigeria. Just be careful with those people telling you that Biafra has oil and so on without telling you where our food stuffs and meats are coming from. Those fraudsters want you to fight for them because they as the leaders will be controlling those oil and share it among themselves leaving poor citizens empty handed. Can you tell me where Ojukwu build school or hospital in Igboland or where he has created employment for Igbo youths with all the Tollgate money he had collected from the east. People are using some people's head to be drinking palm wine in this 21st century. [/size]

I understand your phobia what Igbo man wants is just to be on his own just to chart his own course without northern encumberances . we know that some people are not comfortable with Igbo leaving due to the vintage position the occupy and their contribution to the economy . but is it wrong for one to stay on his own. then is it wrong to be free majority of igbos are Biafra in mind and Nigeria by lips . you are among the minority . my people didn't die in vain .

I will tell my 6yr old daughter about Biafra she will tell it to her own daughter

Biafra lives on

Biafra isn't the answer to Nigeria
Biafra is the answer igbos seek
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Poshe7(f): 11:35am On Jul 21, 2014
cbrass: Only God knows when the Igbos will learn, I hope you have seen what you have caused now....if this later tuns to a war let me just let you know here, the southwest will just be there as an umpire tongue

Pls learn how to reason right, the northerners did sometin tribalistic,instead of condemning it,you blame d igbos...smh, thats how far we go to encourage violence.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by declaro(m): 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
tonychristopher:

I understand your phobia what Igbo man wants is just to be on his own just to chart his own course without northern encumberances . we know that some people are not comfortable with Igbo leaving due to the vintage position the occupy and their contribution to the economy . but is it wrong for one to stay on his own. then is it wrong to be free majority of igbos are Biafra in mind and Nigeria by lips . you are among the minority . my people didn't die in vain .

I will tell my 6yr old daughter about Biafra she will tell it to her own daughter

Biafra lives on

Biafra isn't the answer to Nigeria
Biafra is the answer igbos seek

[size=28pt][b]We are not minority, rather we are majority. Our people have started reasoning well but few are still making the mistakes that our poor men and women did in 1967. We have reasons to denounce Biafra, Biafra and its founder did not bring any good things to Igbos before, during and after the civil war. The war was built out of pride, greed and selfishness. Even today I see the same thing with the MASSOB and their leaders. I was once a MASSOB member due to my parents was telling me how they fought during the war and what was their dreams if Biafra could stands but at a time I started doubting the intentions of the people seeking for sovereign state of Biafra. MASSOB members goes to shops and houses to collect monthly dulls from poor men and women by force. Their leaders tell a lot of lies and use that medium to extract money from people. Any state built with lies can not holed or stand or progress. Ojukwu asked our people to change their money to Biafran pounds which all did but today what has happened to the money that Ojukwu collected from Igbos to change to Biafran pounds which has not be recognized anywhere in the world. What has happened to those money that he took from our people, my father's Biafran pounds are still intact so tell me where I can change them or will you tell me the same story that once Biafra emerge the money will be used. Know it now that Ojukwu defraud all the Igbos and used the money to buy almost half of IV and Cameron. You can continue inciting hates into your little and innocent girl but she will find out the truth someday at the time she start making her own research about the truth behind this Biafra of a thing. Ojukwu has no history of putting any hospital or School or anything that has brought anybody employment in Igbo land all is about Biafra war. Ojukwu did not develop any place in Igbo land, he is just selfish and prude of himself. [/b][/size]

3 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by tonychristopher: 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
declaro:

[size=28pt][b]We are not minority, rather we are majority. Our people have started reasoning well but few are still making the mistakes that our poor men and women did in 1967. We have reasons to denounce Biafra, Biafra and its founder did not bring any good things to Igbos before, during and after the civil war. The war was built out of pride, greed and selfishness. Even today I see the same thing with the MASSOB and their leaders. I was once a MASSOB member due to my parents was telling me how they fought during the war and what was their dreams if Biafra could stands but at a time I started doubting the intentions of the people seeking for sovereign state of Biafra. MASSOB members goes to shops and houses to collect monthly dulls from poor men and women by force. Their leaders tell a lot of lies and use that medium to extract money from people. Any state built with lies can not holed or stand or progress. Ojukwu asked our people to change their money to Biafran pounds which all did but today what has happened to the money that Ojukwu collected from Igbos to change to Biafran pounds which has not be recognized anywhere in the world. What has happened to those money that he took from our people, my father's Biafran pounds are still intact so tell me where I can change them or will you tell me the same story that once Biafra emerge the money will be used. Know it now that Ojukwu defraud all the Igbos and used the money to buy almost half of IV and Cameron. You can continue inciting hates into your little and innocent girl but she will find out the truth someday at the time she start making her own research about the truth behind this Biafra of a thing. Ojukwu has no history of putting any hospital or School or anything that has brought anybody employment in Igbo land all is about Biafra war. Ojukwu did not develop any place in Igbo land, he is just selfish and prude of himself. [/b][/size]

efulefu gaba biko sabo

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Operation 'Ayem A Kpatuma' Launched In Benue By Army, Ortom Rocks Military Wear / Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll / Dave Umahi Begs Civil Servants After Locking Them Out For Late Coming (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.