Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

The Second Niger Bridge - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Second Niger Bridge (35215 Views)

The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike / ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ / Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Mynd44: 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
gramci:

You hibernated like a true coward when the thread was hot
Unfortunately, I do not live on Nairaland so how can I be here everytime?

I also don't follow front page threads. Too cumbersome.
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by jumox: 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
Mynd44:
Unfortunately, I do not live on Nairaland so how can I be here everytime?

I also don't follow front page threads. Too cumbersome.
You have been made! grin
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Onyiido: 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sincere9gerian: The wishful thinking of ENEMIES OF PROGRESS is that the Second Niger Bridge will not see the light of the day. But sorry to disappoint them, work is going on as scheduled.
Work is going on as scheduled, fine. The question now is where is it?
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by rozayx5(m): 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
hmm mynd got owned on both niger bridge threads, serves him right grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
You must be a magician or witch to be able to do such assessment on NL. So which one are you?

A magician. cheesy

Lol. Political jobber like you.
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by iiiyyyk(m): 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
The second niger bidge is locatrd right under the 1st niger bridge.
Jona n mama piece are busy working with the 58 billion dolars
Fresh air indeed.
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by patriotic007: 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
FROM WHAT I SEE ON THIS THREAD......APC IS SATANIC

4 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
OACKLAND: yes, the contract has been awarded and the ground breaking ceremony was awesome. pls who knows the exact location of the second Niger bridge? don't tell me hear say. tell me wat u hv seen. has anyone seen work in progress apart from what u read in the papers? if yes, where exactly is it or is it just another political gimmick?
Oga go ack IFA jawe
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by TabletMan: 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
jieta: my first question is, where exactly is the second niger bridge situated is it the side where the new market were cloths are been sold or the other side close to the sea port and if you can show me pic i will be grate ful
the bridge is located at harbor industrial layout.

3 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by joshrare(m): 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2014
Ozioma49: I for one wouldn't vote in president jonathan soley for not starting the project he promised the easterners....he has failed the entire eastern region

And his wife's grammar too.
One has to be careful coz na only children waka come and diaris God
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by akereconfi: 9:14am On Jul 20, 2014
Pataki: So decorating a construction site with trucks and heavy duty equipments, while for months now, nothing significant has been carried out - is what you people are shamelessly posting as pictures?

Thank God I don't live in such an utterly backward society or environment.

I don't know what to tell you, but come to Nottingham where I live and see the way they carry out their work. Fucking slow but solid outcomr. Julius Berger ain't no Brick Layer from your village that you expected to have finished it the forth night ago

3 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by uzoexcel(m): 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
nice one mazi...
pls if possible go through this and spread the word
https://www.nairaland.com/1402108/igbos-yorubas-hausas-xtian-muslim
MaziOmenuko:

Nwanne m nwoke, pray, tell, where is the 2nd naija bridge nau? Isn't it better you silence your perceived enemies of progress by showing concrete work going on there?

The bottom line remains that there is no 2nd naija bridge work going on! We have to get our priorities right! GEJ canvassed for votes from us with a promise of 2nd naija bridge, onitsha sea port, abakiliki rice factory. Right now, all we get is empty propaganda; yet we're readying a million block votes as usual to give him! What's the wisdom in that? So many federal govt roads in the SE are an eyesore! People mock at roads in Aba; while most of those terrible roads are federal govt roads. Just give a good reason to vote for GEJ? We're seriously taken for granted. He believes he doesn't need to work hard to get our votes since its almost as certain as the sun setting in the west.

We have to wise up!
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by uzoexcel(m): 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
it shouldnt take that long if they pull out all stops...why should it take more than two years to build a bridge?
EmeeNaka: work is going on on the bridge now. i believe it will be completed before end of 2016 with the rate of the work.
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by mahleeq(m): 7:24am On Jul 21, 2014
grin grin grin
akereconfi:

I don't know what to tell you, but come to Nottingham where I live and see the way they carry out their work. Fucking slow but solid outcomr. Julius Berger ain't no Brick Layer from your village that you expected to have finished it the forth night ago

Nottingham forest bah? igbo irumole

chai chai chai diariz god oooo! grin
akereconfi:

chai chai chai diariz god oooo!
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by akereconfi: 7:31am On Jul 21, 2014
mahleeq: grin grin grin

chai chai chai diariz god oooo! grin

chai chai chai diariz god oooo!

Please try and be exposed a little and laughing at everything you see.
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by mahleeq(m): 8:16am On Jul 21, 2014
Please try
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by mahleeq(m): 8:17am On Jul 21, 2014
oga park well, exposure my foot. u beta come home, which job you dey do for there? baby sitting? grin
akereconfi:

Please try and be exposed a little and laughing at everything you see.
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by akereconfi: 11:37am On Jul 21, 2014
mahleeq:

oga park well, exposure my foot. u beta come home, which job you dey do for there? baby sitting? grin

Your low mentality.

Sorry sir!, am a student here and also living your dream life to the fullest.

Please don't mess with me I've got my sniper

Haters gon hate grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by mahleeq(m): 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
u
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by mahleeq(m): 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
o
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by mahleeq(m): 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
akereconfi:

Your low mentality.

Sorry sir!, am a student here and also living your dream life to the fullest.

Please don't mess with me I've got my sniper

Haters gon hate grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

a student? I hope you are reading to come and work in naija, if not, you do not need a degree to secure the type of job you will eventually do, you and I know nah, na waiter sure pass, ten hours work thirty minutes break.

Mc Donalds is waiting grin
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Ib0t0t0deysmell: 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
rozayx5:
hmm mynd got owned on both niger bridge threads, serves him right grin grin
Okay, now, this is almost a year later, so where is the 2nd Niger Bridge?

1 Like

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Ib0t0t0deysmell: 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
JONATHAN BRING BACK OUR SECOND NIGER BRIDGE
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Ib0t0t0deysmell: 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
shizzleStar:
some iddiotts on this thread drinking panadol for another persons headache, shameless fo.ols. One sighting the thread title, the coneheads from the South West gets aroused immediately. Bunch of irritants.

Tablet man abeg thanks for shaming those good for nothing mofos with the pics cool
Okay we'v heard you, but this is almost a year a later and we are yet to see the fictitious 2nd Niger Bridge. Is it suffice to say that you gullible Igbos have been scammed once again by your Ijaw master?

We are expecting you lot to blame the Yorubas for jonatans inability to build you mofos a 2nd Niger Bridge just as you were blaming them for the Ibaka deep sea port

1 Like

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Mynd44: 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
I love coming to threads like this to laugh

2 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Arysexy(m): 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
Mynd44:

No wonder u were relieved of ur mod post, cos ur tribalism reeks.

Keep laughing at ur stupidity

1 Like

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Mynd44: 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
Arysexy:

No wonder u were relieved of ur mod post, cos ur tribalism reeks.

Keep laughing at ur stupidity
Actually I laugh because we (Nigerians) are just realizing that we have been scammed.......again

2 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by najoke: 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
Mynd44:
Naa....u come to thread like this when u just finish heavy quarrel with ya wife cos na from 2 meat to 1 meat then no meat.
Thread like this give u hope grin

1 Like

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Mynd44: 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
najoke:

Naa....u come to thread like this when u just finish heavy quarrel with ya wife cos na from 2 meat to 1 meat then no meat.
Thread like this give u hope grin
What if I am vegan
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by najoke: 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
Mynd44:

What if I am vegan
No grass 4 u be that....the punishment na to serve u nkwobi
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Ib0t0t0deysmell: 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
JONATHAN BRING BACK OUR SECOND NIGER BRIDGE

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal / PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates / Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.