Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

The Second Niger Bridge - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Second Niger Bridge (35216 Views)

The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike / ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ / Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by anonimi: 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
poiZon:

are u for real sis? adonbilivit.

Good question seeing that she registered only yesterday shocked

3 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by victord1st: 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
A modern Upper Iweka in the making.Anambrarian should stop buying lands in Lagos and concentrate on this location.Thank me in 10yrs.

11 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by udemzyudex(m): 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
cruise14: It was meant to get your ego crushed, and that I got from you already. cheesy
smh

1 Like

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by kekakuz(m): 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
left to me I would say the bridge should not be constructed cos we already av enough in flock of those rectangular headed easterners around
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by gramci: 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sincere9gerian: The Janjaweedians, led by Mynd44, have fled from this thread. Progress and positive development scare the shit out of them
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
Yoluba dealing with senility since the falling off of oduduwa from a cave cliff into habitable plane.

5 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by homesteady(m): 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
lmao Mynd don hear am today gringrin

11 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by awodman: 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
Good one TabletMan...pls create a separate thread for the pics and mynd must push it to the front page

9 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by jieta: 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
TabletMan: u mean u don't know the area where niger bridge is situated or do u want me to show you the site via pix?
Pls explain better.
my first question is, where exactly is the second niger bridge situated is it the side where the new market were cloths are been sold or the other side close to the sea port and if you can show me pic i will be grate ful
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by millionaireman: 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
kekakuz: left to me I would say the bridge should not be constructed cos we already av enough in flock of those rectangular headed easterners around
Then, declare Oduduwa Republic today, opt out of ECOWAS, then Southeasterners, whether rectangular or oblong-headed must immediately stop moving into Lagos, and indeed to anywhere in Yorubaland.
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by asoebi(m): 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
mynd44 was mischievous in his way of asking the question cos I'v been to both Asaba and Onitsha twice this month and I can verify that work is being done but at a slow pace... in fact after visiting all eastern states except Ebony, I can say in all sincerity that I'm impressed with what I'm seeing especially the "coal city"

10 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by ChinoElects: 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
Tabletman my inlaw you have made me to save at least 25liters of fuel that would have taken me from Awka to Onitsha tomorrow. I will open a new thread with your pix right away. You have done well!

1 Like

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
We've seen the pictures but in all honesty I don't see that bridge materializing in the next 10 years should it continue at the pace shown by both chino's 5 months ago and tabletman's today pics. Oh well.
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Libkid(m): 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
Lol went there few hours ago.....work is in progress
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
Its not really easy to track the progress of the project considering they are constructing a new road to the bridge and noone will be allowed to ply the road until the bridge is completed.

Maybe you should be asking if there are any julius berger staff on nairaland working on the project
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by ChinoElects: 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
You don't know what you are saying. I took my own pix 2months ago. At the pace with which JB is going they will deliver the entire package in 3yrs (2016-17), GOD WILLING.

django1: We've seen the pictures but in all honesty I don't see that bridge materializing in the next 10 years should it continue at the pace shown by both chino's 5 months ago and tabletman's today pics. Oh well.

1 Like

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Pataki: 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
So decorating a construction site with trucks and heavy duty equipments, while for months now, nothing significant has been carried out - is what you people are shamelessly posting as pictures?

Thank God I don't live in such an utterly backward society or environment.

3 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
django1: We've seen the pictures but in all honesty I don't see that bridge materializing in the next 10 years should it continue at the pace shown by both chino's 5 months ago and tabletman's today pics. Oh well.
You must be a magician or witch to be able to do such assessment on NL. So which one are you?

2 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2014
Pataki: So decorating a construction site with trucks and heavy duty equipments, while for months now, nothing significant has been carried out - is what you people are shamelessly posting as pictures?

Thank God I don't live in such an utterly backward society or environment.
Cry me a river!

Meanwhile, where is the 4th Mainland Bridge promised by AD/AC/ACN/APC since 1999? I heard work has started on it but the site for now is in Tinubu's bottomless pocket. Can you confirm if that is true? Yeye dey smell!

9 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Pataki: 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Cry me a river!

Meanwhile, where is the 4th Mainland Bridge promised by AD/AC/ACN/APC since 1999? I heard work has started on it but the site for now is in Tinubu's bottomless pocket. Can you confirm if that is true? Yeye dey smell!

Dude, you come along as one with a pristine stewpeedity. No offence intended kiddo. You have nothing intellectual upstairs and engaging you in your idiocy of roundabout discussion on this forum is a drain of one's IQ and intelligence. You are a punishment to intellectuals and a blessing to demented ediots.

I will only engage you on this forum whenever I have been notified that any of your ediotic posts does not contain the name or word: 'Tinubu'.

2 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by topnaira: 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
e pass under your bed,like sey u kno sabi as e dey go
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by topnaira: 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
Ozioma49: when people start saying things the way they are then,our country would be a better place.

u dey dis country so?
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
Pataki:

Dude, you come along as one with a pristine stewpeedity. No offence intended kiddo. You have nothing intellectual upstairs and engaging you in your idiocy of roundabout discussion on this forum is a drain of one's IQ and intelligence. You are a punishment to intellectuals and a blessing to demented ediots.

I will only engage you on this forum whenever I have been notified that any of your ediotic posts does not contain the name or word: 'Tinubu'.
All those insults because of a very harmless question? Does the mention of the name of your mentor, Tinubu, now make you scared stiff? If that is the case, then brace up for more traumatic experience. But remember, suicide is always an option if the trauma becomes unbearable.

7 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by ukandi1(m): 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
Ozioma49: I for one wouldn't vote in president jonathan soley for not starting the project he promised the easterners....he has failed the entire eastern region

oh really? Are u sure his kinsmen are not saying d same thing about him? But let me ask u, do u think ur vote counts?
Do u think PDP needs u to cast any vote for their candidates?
Come off ur slumber my dear...
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by gramci: 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
gramci: where's Mynd44, it appears that he has gone missing in action. Hallmark of cowardice
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by gramci: 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
Abeg who see Mynd44?

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Mynd44: 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
gramci: Abeg who see Mynd44?
There must be a purpose behind your screaming my name.

Wetin happen?
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by emmatok(m): 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
But where is the bridge in question .
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by kaboninc(m): 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
Now that images are being displayed here to confirm the actual construction of the bridge, some doubting Thomas are hell bent of disagreeing! Well its a free ride to hell until when the bridge will be constructed and put into use. Oh...the bridge is it the tolled PPP practised here in Lagos? I foresee the imaginary 3rd Mainland Bridge tolled and managed by Alpha Beta.

1 Like

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by gramci: 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
Mynd44:
There must be a purpose behind your screaming my name.

Wetin happen?

shame no de catch you?

3 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Mynd44: 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
gramci:

shame no de catch you?
This is the part where I ask what shame.....
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by gramci: 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
Mynd44:
This is the part where I ask what shame.....

You hibernated like a true coward when the thread was hot

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates / Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi / Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.