Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

The Second Niger Bridge - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Second Niger Bridge (35166 Views)

The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike / ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ / Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
cruise14: I have seen the world more than you will ever, and you might be older than me.
I am sure that by "world" you mean Ijebu-Ode, Ijebu-Igbo, Shagamu etc.

That is the source of your problem

11 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Bigsteveg(m): 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
Goldmind1: Yorubas and their bad belle!

Eediot

1 Like

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by gregg2: 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
Tabletman and Chino weldone.
The supporters of APC shall continually be put to shame this way.

8 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by cruise14(f): 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
You know nothing man! Just because you don't know more that few places does not mean we are all in the same boat
quid:
I am sure that by "world" you mean Ijebu-Ode, Ijebu-Igbo, Shagamu etc.

That is the source of your problem

1 Like

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by gregg2: 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
Goddex:
[size=14pt]Shame on Mynd44. . . . . see how you've been disgraced with pictures as evidence of ongoing work?

So, you actually moved this to homepage thinking no one will be able to provide pictures?

Shame on you! Is Seun following this thread? Imagine the calibre of people he selects as mods. It's a shame.
[/size]

Imagine the Mynd44 comments on this thread - very disgraceful of a mods

7 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by TabletMan: 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
More...

7 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by VIPERVENOM(m): 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
quid:
LOL
VOTE for GEJ and stop beefing and boilng for nothing

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Bigsteveg(m): 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
gregg2: .

U still dey book space for page 7..i shake my head.

1 Like

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by obayaya(m): 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
Mynd44 It really sucks to be you mehn!!! cheesy cheesy

Accept my condolences man

You're the worst of them all tongue

14 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
cruise14: You know nothing man! Just because you don't know more that few places does not mean we are all in the same boat
[size=16pt]JUST VOTE GEJ. YOU WILL FEEL BETTER[/size]

11 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by victord1st: 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
Satisfied,Good one.Now I can heave a sigh of relief.Thank you Tabletman

4 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by atlwireles: 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2014
A forum moderator oversees the communication activity of an Internet forum. He monitors the interchange of contributors and makes decisions regarding content and the direction of threads. Moving discussions from one section to another to keep topics organized is also a common job for a forum moderator.

If the tone of a forum [b]becomes hostile or starts to move in the direction of personal attacks, the forum moderator usually has the discretion to lock the discussion to prevent heated, interchanges. He may also be able to hide discussions he deems unworthy of further discussion. Conversely, topics he feels deserve further examination can be posted indefinitely by the moderator even if they garner no comments.

Moderator duties are as diverse as the forum topics themselves. Some moderators are virtually invisible; they surface only when situations arise that do not seem likely to resolve themselves. Other forum moderators are always there, ready to intercede at the smallest hint of discourse. Public forum moderators often have to enforce many rules of conduct and decorum, as public contributors tend to communicate without abandon, which can sometimes upset other commentators.

Mynd44 this is your role. Have some self respect and do the job you were hired to do. Resign, if you think you are no longer able to perform this function.

12 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by gramci: 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
Goddex:
[size=14pt]Shame on Mynd44. . . . . see how you've been disgraced with pictures as evidence of ongoing work?

So, you actually moved this to homepage thinking no one will be able to provide pictures?

Shame on you! Is Seun following this thread? Imagine the calibre of people he selects as mods. It's a shame.
[/size]

I honestly think some of them need to go through comprehensive psychiatric evaluation

8 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by target007(m): 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hello Guys,

Are you interested in generating another income such as working from home at your own time?

Check it out from this site:http://acneuro.co.uk/

Use this Group ID : 8870347031

You will not be disappointed!!!
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by TabletMan: 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
The site is somehow empty with only few trucks working and two crane working becos today is weekend. But JB is bringing more working equipments and crane for next week work.

Below is the only one I capture...

5 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Deepfreezer(m): 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hahahahahaha Thanks my brothers and sisters Tabletman chinoelect and co. Their aim was to laugh at us. But they failed. GEJ our brother is working haters are hating. Show them more pictures joooor and I heard that work is on the Enugu NNPC depot. Chaaaaa ii dere is God oooo

14 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Olaone1: 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2014
Deepfreezer: Hahahahahaha Thanks my brothers and sisters Tabletman chinoelect and co. Their aim was to laugh at us. But they failed. GEJ our brother is working haters are hating. Show them more pictures joooor and I heard that work is on the Enugu NNPC depot. Chaaaaa ii dere is God oooo
Diaris God uooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Olaone1: 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
The same place Ajimobi's circular road is.

Ask Oyo peeps, they now have their own M25 in Ibadan grin grin grin grin

Naija leaders; I hail ooo

Mynd 44 is doing what he does best undecided
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by cruise14(f): 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
Afam4eva and Ngwanke are worse.
gregg2:

Imagine the Mynd44 comments on this thread - very disgraceful of a mods
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by misterjosh(m): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
quid:
Prepare to vote for GEJ, and stop raising dust for nothing here.
Is it by force, ehn?

1 Like

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by obayaya(m): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
ChinoElects, sincere9gerian, Energito

please move all these pictures tabletman uploaded to your posts on the 1st page of this thread.

So that the world can see what a bigot mynd44 is without having to flip through all the pages of this thread. cool

Thanks

8 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
misterjosh: Is it by force, ehn?
Ah . . . ok. . . dont vote for GEJ, console yourself with a terrorist party. Enjoy

4 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
Mynd44: The same place the Fourth Mainland bridge is.....wait, no one awarded contract for the fourth mainland bride neither did they do "ground breaking ceremony".
cheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrin

Talk about comedy of errors.

Darn!! You goofed! Why did you stoop so low to engage these sycophantic tinfoil bots? You're a super-mod for crying out loud, and there are certain topics you ought to avoid, since most folks on this forum do everything based on emotions and primeval sentiments.

You're right on the money with your critique, since the contract was awarded more than a year ago, and all the pictures they posted basically just show ceremonial equipments at the site to deceive these louts, without any work being done. If they're actually working, they should've at least excavated the place, with foundations for pillars to be laid, by now. And that's if the work is being done at snail-pace. And at the below average pace, they should've started erecting pillars by now. However, due to your position as a super-mod - you shouldn't even have said anything. Just ignore the louts next time, and laugh at their expense.

Off topic:

Why's nairaland logging people's IP addresses, explorer, and PC information? I keep getting messages. Tell Seun to clarify why he's doing that - I can't be ar.sed to create a thread.

I'm out.

5 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Forwetinnah: 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
scribble:

Obvious mynd44 saw the Lego movie and thinks things will materialize like magic.

Yeah...like the magic APC Governors are performing in their states. Make wona leff dem joor!!

2 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by gramci: 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
where's Mynd44, it appears that he has gone missing in action. Hallmark of cowardice

10 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by spyg1(m): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
@ Aso Rock
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by buoye1(m): 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
E dey my room
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by akereconfi: 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
Mynd44 today I am very disappointed in you. Thought your level of reasoning and thinking was different.

Come back and finish what you started. Very pathetic and shameful.

Peace

9 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sincere9gerian: The wishful thinking of ENEMIES OF PROGRESS is that the Second Niger Bridge will not see the light of the day. But sorry to disappoint them, work is going on as scheduled.

.....work is going on as scheduled?
Guy, your type and your principal (Gej) reminds me of a statement by Mr Sonala Olumhense,....."Nigeria is a tale told by fools"
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Forwetinnah: 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
quid:

This is why it is imperative that you travel out of Ogbomosho from time-to-time. The world is bigger that your ewedu farm.

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by gidjah(m): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
I WAS LIKE;'the bridge is still bin constructed 'under ground'and still in the 'pipe line'it will be displayed for all to see after final work done'!pls do not ask for evidences,this is because our brothersBOKO HARAM are around ,they mighit go bomb this bridge o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki / Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) / Buhari Leads In Kaduna After 11 Local Governments’ Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.