Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,332 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? (2557 Views)

"Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience / The Real Reason Why Guys Become Players And Jerkss / Why Igbo Guys Never Marry Yoruba Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 19, 2014
For those of you that think this is one of those thread for bashing igbo guys please I beg of you to stay away from here. If You wanna bash any one just move to the politics section...

grin lets discuss ma igbo brothers and romance...
I was discussing with a sweetheart earlier and I realized that igbo guys just do not know when or how to show love to their GFs. Is not like they don't love her or care about her but they do not just know what to do apart from buying her gifts and taking her to go eat Nkwobi and ugba every evening..
This thread is solely for my igbo sisters dating igbo guys or ladies dating igbo guys to suggest some of those things you will want to see them doing to you which he lacks and vice versa.

So for me I want him to once in a while hangout in the beach or a park during the day. Everything must not be at night after work or business... Sundays Shouldn't be for the boys alone or village meetings, I want a me time too so I can walk side by side with you and introduce you to my other girlfriends... sad
Feel free to tell them those little things that matters to u, everything cannot be money and gifts abeg.....

4 Likes

Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Suarezilla(m): 10:09am On Jul 19, 2014
Another meaningless thread***

4 Likes

Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by sexylogan(m): 10:11am On Jul 19, 2014
No one is born romantic. You learn from watching romantic movies, reading foreign books, etc.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by corisande: 10:12am On Jul 19, 2014
Teach him
btw, what kind of igbo boys have u been rolling with?
alaba boys,main market?

8 Likes

Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 19, 2014
Suarezilla: Another meaningless thread***
Well move... Anu

3 Likes

Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by mynameisjade: 10:15am On Jul 19, 2014
@Corisande,nw dat cranked me up big time grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 19, 2014
corisande: Teach him
alaba boys,main market?

Ariaria Umungasi Aba...

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Suarezilla(m): 10:19am On Jul 19, 2014
Naetochukwu:

Well move... Anu
Think of a better topic next tym than this racial one
Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by fijiano202(m): 10:22am On Jul 19, 2014
I want snowfall in Nigeria tomorrow..oh fucck that shiit would never happen

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 19, 2014
Suarezilla: Think of a better topic next tym than this racial one
Ppl like you will die of hbp if you keep seeing threads as meaningless.
If you are a sadist and don't know how to stay happy then look for another thread that will continue making u bitter...

What is racial about this? Move aside

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:30am On Jul 19, 2014
Yoll shld pls wish me happy birthday cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Acidosis(m): 10:31am On Jul 19, 2014
@OP a.k.a Nadia_SA: Go and get a damn job. Everything must not be about romance.

5 Likes

Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 19, 2014
sexylogan: No one is born romantic. You learn from watching romantic movies, reading foreign books, etc.
Some ppl don't have the time to read books...
Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by sexylogan(m): 10:32am On Jul 19, 2014
alaba boys,main market?

But, OP, seriously, before you throw this question away, which kind of Igbo guys are you referring to?

I have had the coolest Igbo guys as friends and they were smooth, suave and sophistcated. Their gfs were always

complimenting them abt how romantic they wer.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 19, 2014
Acidosis: @OP a.k.a Nadia_SA: Go and get a damn job. Everything must not be about romance.
Who is Nadia? Bia this igala boy if everything must not be about romance what are you doing on this section abi you blind ni?

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by sexylogan(m): 10:33am On Jul 19, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Some ppl don't have the time to read books...

Them how on earth will they learn to be romantic? undecided

Naetochukwu:
Who is Nadia? Bia this igala boy if everything must not be about romance what are you doing on this section abi you blind ni?

This is really funny... grin

1 Like

Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Acidosis(m): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2014
Naetochukwu:
who be igala boy?

1 Like

Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 19, 2014
Bootybuttchic: Yoll shld pls wish me happy birthday cheesy
Happy Birthday sweetheart.... kiss

1 Like

Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 19, 2014
Acidosis:
who be igala boy?
So who is Nadia? Don't derail my topic
Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by sexylogan(m): 10:38am On Jul 19, 2014
Bootybuttchic: Yoll shld pls wish me happy birthday cheesy

Happy Birthday. I wish you many more years of NL browsing and posting.
Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 19, 2014
@sexylogan, everything cannot be gotten from books. Sometimes getting information or ideas from the person (girlfriends) is better
Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:42am On Jul 19, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Happy Birthday sweetheart.... kiss
thank uuu

1 Like

Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by sexylogan(m): 10:42am On Jul 19, 2014
Naetochukwu: @sexylogan, everything cannot be gotten from books. Sometimes getting information or ideas from the person (girlfriends) is better

I agree. But then if your bf isn't doing romantic things to you, and he seems clueless, it's your duty to tell him how you feel. If he cares about

nurturing the relationship, he will listen and take correction. Don't expect him to read your mind.
Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Acidosis(m): 10:44am On Jul 19, 2014
Naetochukwu:
So who is Nadia? Don't derail my topic
ok sorry
Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 19, 2014
sexylogan:

I agree. But then if your bf isn't doing romantic things to you, and he seems clueless, it's your duty to tell him how you feel. If he cares about

nurturing the relationship, he will listen and take correction. Don't expect him to read your mind.

What if you keep repeating the same thing over and over without tangible results. What do u do?
Largas is igbo and he knows exactly what I am trying to say that is why he is couldn't reply. wink
Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by LaurelP(m): 10:54am On Jul 19, 2014
It has notin to do with Igbo or Yoruba
Whoever is romantic is romantic and vice versa
Maybe d guy is not speaking ur love language, cos each person has their own idea of wat they consider as romantic
Ur own is taking a walk on d beach
Anoda person's own might be receiving gifts
Its left for u to teach him wat u like and consider as romantic

1 Like

Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by ElFenomeno1: 10:55am On Jul 19, 2014
Soak them in romantic water!
Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 19, 2014
LaurelP: It has notin to do with Igbo or Yoruba
Whoever is romantic is romantic and vice versa
Maybe d guy is not speaking ur love language, cos each person has their own idea of wat they consider as romantic
Ur own is taking a walk on d beach
Anoda person's own might be receiving gifts
Its left for u to teach him wat u like and consider as romantic
Well is not just one guy, it is something I notice with 62percent igbo guys...
I'm not the only one complaining...
Thanks though you made a valid point
Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 19, 2014
alaba boys,main market?

My point exactly.

Op, Stop painting a picture of illiterate market boys who always say on Sundays. " Ndi club anyi ''.

Any girl who has a piece of my romance gives testimony.

Which one be drinking for joint every evening... ?

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 19, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Ariaria Umungasi Aba...

Those boys are illiterate nah. How many of dem nah atu container nah Aba gara mahadum ?

Girls only stay with them for money sake..

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 19, 2014
okparaugo:

My point exactly.

Op, Stop painting a picture of illiterate market boys who always say on Sundays. " Ndi club anyi ''.

Any girl who has a piece of my romance gives testimony.

Which one be drinking for joint every evening... ?
Well the last time I checked, the fact that one stays at upper iweka or. Alaba does not make them less of an igbo so I don't understand what you are trying to say. All igbos are one regardless of where you stay, what biz u do or your qualification.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls Preparing For Marriage, Whats Yr Current Obsession? / Guys, Have You Ever Given A Lady Flowers? / Women Y R U Like Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.