Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? (2560 Views)

"Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience / The Real Reason Why Guys Become Players And Jerkss / Why Igbo Guys Never Marry Yoruba Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 19, 2014
okparaugo:

Those boys are illiterate nah. How many of dem nah atu container nah Aba gara mahadum ?

Girls only stay with them for money sake..
Says who? So because they were not opportuned means they can't find true love or be taught how to be more romantic?
Nna nawaoo

1 Like

Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 19, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Well the last time I checked, the fact that one stays at upper iweka or. Alaba does not make them less of an igbo so I don't understand what you are trying to say. All igbos are one regardless of where you stay, what biz u do or your qualification.

But your write up is referring to uneducated guys.

You just painted what their daily work schedule looks like.

I can tell you no educated young man falls into that picture even as a trader.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 19, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Says who? So because they were not opportuned means they can't find true love or be thought how to be more romantic?
Nna nawaoo

If you have decided to pitch your tent with them, also manage their live style nah.

It shouldnt bother you...

If una hear say nah china importer, una antenna go high...

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 19, 2014
okparaugo:

But your write up is referring to uneducated guys.

You just painted what their daily work schedule looks like.

I can tell you no educated young man falls into that picture.
Not true, are you saying the educated ones have more time to spare unlike the illiterates?
Pls let me get you, does being educated makes one more romantic?
Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by corisande: 11:26am On Jul 19, 2014
mynameisjade: @Corisande,nw dat cranked me up big time grin grin grin cheesy

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 19, 2014
okparaugo:

If you have decided to pitch your tent with them, also managae their live style nah.

It shouldnt bother you...

If una hear say nah china importer, una antenna go high...
Are you saying that educated guys don't do biz or are not capable of being an importer?
Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 19, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Not true, are you saying the educated ones have more time to spare unlike the illiterates?
Pls let me get you, does being educated makes one more romantic?

Yes, dear..

I don't live far from Aba but I don't mingle with those boys. But their girls always complain as you are doing.

Infact my girl dated one of them in the past.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by corisande: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2014
Bootybuttchic: Yoll shld pls wish me happy birthday cheesy

Happy birthday dear
Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 19, 2014
okparaugo:

Yes, dear..

I don't live far from Aba but I don't mingle with those boys. But their girls always complain as you are doing.

Infact my girl dated one of them in the past.
Bwaaahhh hahahahahahah cheesy
You need to leave wherever you are and get exposed. Can't believe I read that from you...
I love NL grin
Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by sexylogan(m): 11:32am On Jul 19, 2014
Naetochukwu:

What if you keep repeating the same thing over and over without tangible results. What do u do?
Largas is igbo and he knows exactly what I am trying to say that is why he is couldn't reply. wink

If he isn't changing, and this means a lot to you, then maybe you need a new bf who can meet your emotional needs.
Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by lilmax(m): 11:33am On Jul 19, 2014
corisande: Teach him
btw, what kind of igbo boys have u been rolling with?
alaba boys,main market?

chai gringrin
Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 19, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Bwaaahhh hahahahahahah cheesy
You need to leave wherever you are and get exposed. Can't believe I read that from you...
I love NL grin

I wonder why you are laughing. Aba used to be and is still my market source but visiting that town is a nightmare.

I can't live there. Ego di ya o..
Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 19, 2014
sexylogan:

If he isn't changing, and this means a lot to you, then maybe you need a new bf who can meet your emotional needs.
Leaving him is not the best thing to do but teaching him is surely the best.
Who knows he may stumble on this thread someday and might get ideas on her to be more romantic ...
Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 19, 2014
okparaugo:

I wonder why you are laughing. Aba used to be and is still my market source but visiting that town is a nightmare.

I can't live there. Ego di ya o..
Nwanaa please I don't roll or reside in Aba but for you to say that uneduacted guys are less romantic got me laughing.... Being educated or not has nothing to do with romance is just like concluding that educated guys have healthier babies than the uneducated ones...
Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:43am On Jul 19, 2014
sexylogan:

Happy Birthday. I wish you many more years of NL browsing and posting.
thank uu cheesy
Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 19, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Nwanaa please I don't roll or reside in Aba but for you to say that uneduacted guys are less romantic got me laughing.... Being educated or not has nothing to do with romance is just like concluding that educated guys have healthier babies than the uneducated ones...

So how did this thread come up.

Abi you woke up with it ?

1 Like

Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by sexylogan(m): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Leaving him is not the best thing to do but teaching him is surely the best.
Who knows he may stumble on this thread someday and might get ideas on her to be more romantic ...

ok oh...I hope he changes for the better
Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:47am On Jul 19, 2014
corisande:

Happy birthday dear
thank uiu smiley
Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 19, 2014
Bootybuttchic: thank uiu smiley

Just dey waka dey find birthday wishes..
Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
In Psquare's voice "what a beautiful onyinye" ........in Rozay's voice: Igbo boys are talking money you talking nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
HBD! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
-
Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Bootybuttchic(f): 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
aflyingbird: HBD! cheesy cheesy
thank uuu
Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by LegatusGlaber(m): 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Ariaria Umungasi Aba...

grin grin grin Epic
Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by kliq(m): 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2014

Have fun and enjoy your day,happy birthday kiss
Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Being romantic has everything to do with education. You even said it yourself that your bf could stumble on this thread some day and learn from it. He could also learn from watching romantic movies and reading romantic books which still boils down to education, but unfortunately for you, most of those guys haven't got the brains to read and comprehend, so you are on a looog thin oo. My advice is if romance is so important to u, then breakup with d guy and get yourself a sophisticated guy who has got the exposures to be romantic, else continue with the guy and stop complaining. And i wonder where u got d stat that 65% of igbo guys ain't romantic. Well, that shows d kind of guys u hav been going out with.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by NnamdiN: 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
Me thinks she has a point o. Most Igbo guys(doing business) only have time after business or Sundays. Anything outside that is probably ''short time''. If you want more time and romance, convert him to white collar

1 Like

Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Yemlizzy(f): 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
corisande: Teach him
btw, what kind of igbo boys have u been rolling with?
alaba boys,main market?

LMAO!

1 Like

Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by sconp: 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
op your generalization is wrong, how would you say all igbo guys, have you been with them all?
If your bf isn't romantic, the best thing would have been for you to talk abt it with him in a loving way.
Writing what you want him to do for you here won't help, meet him this weekend and tell it to him.
Aloha!

1 Like

Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by sconp: 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
donpeey22: Being romantic has everything to do with education. You even said it yourself that your bf could stumble on this thread some day and learn from it. He could also learn from watching romantic movies and reading romantic books which still boils down to education, but unfortunately for you, most of those guys haven't got the brains to read and comprehend, so you are on a looog thin oo.
that some of them didn't have formal education doesn't mean that they can't read and write. I have seen men, yes men, who didn't attend the university speak, read, write and even analyse things better than some who did.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
sconp: that some of them didn't have formal education doesn't mean that they can't read and write. I have seen men, yes men, who didn't attend the university speak, read, write and even analyse things better than some who did.
Read the bolded part again and try to comprehend it. I said MOST of them, and i know what I'm talking about because i have them as friends.
Re: Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? by sconp: 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
donpeey22: Read the bolded part again and try to comprehend it. I said MOST of them, and i know what I'm talking about because i have them as friends.
okay! Also remember birds of a feather flock togethercheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LADIES; 5 Things You Should Never Do For A Man Even When In Love! / What Is The Essence Of White Wedding After Sex? / Can You Be With Your Dream Lady? Check Yourself!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.