Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Long Distance Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Distance Relationship (884 Views)

Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Distance Relationship by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 19, 2014
Hw do i handle this long distance relationship.
Re: Long Distance Relationship by Odunharry(m): 11:54am On Jul 19, 2014
this long distance is killing me
Re: Long Distance Relationship by Odunharry(m): 11:59am On Jul 19, 2014
Vikkyk10: Hw do i handle this long distance relationship.
First of all...Ldr isnt for everyone and bear in mind that a relatnship will work either long distance or not..

Trust and evryday communication is the key...
4get abt those negative thought or what people will say..some will even say ur guy is cheating on you with another guy...

It has worked for some people and it has failed many..
Try ur best and put in ur effort and see how it goes

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 19, 2014
Odunharry: this long distance is killing me
hm u
Re: Long Distance Relationship by Odunharry(m): 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
Vikkyk10: hm u
brandy..long distance
Re: Long Distance Relationship by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
Odunharry:
brandy..long distance
tnx 4 d advice
Re: Long Distance Relationship by Odunharry(m): 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
vikkyk10 do u love and trust him and do you think he feels the same way?

How often do u communicate ?

When was the last time you visited him and vice versa?

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
Wish i could help cool
Re: Long Distance Relationship by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: Wish i could help cool
tnx
Re: Long Distance Relationship by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
Ldr, una done come again oo. If you're a bornagain this isn't for you.

Be spontaneous, don't confine yourself to the normal conversation talk, when you're on the phone tell him what you're wearing, how Hot you were when you woke up and imagined he was with you. Telling him the naughty things that go on in your mind. Put him on a fix.

Skype a lot, if you don't have a laptop get an Android phone. Wechat, Viber are good substitutes to Skype. You can video call with them, it brings a spark.

Make sure I repeat make sure he is the first person you send good morning to when you wake up. That chat or text from you to him keeps him reminded for the rest of the day.

The secret is just keep the fire burning, immediately its boring my dear Its over.

Am not asking you to send nudes to him but when you're video calling Abeg show some skin. Tell him the crazy things you would do to him when you see. And always fix a date to visit, don't miss that date for anything.

I repeat this post wasn't for the bornagain.

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
Odunharry: vikkyk10 do u love and trust him and do you think he feels the same way?

How often do u communicate ?

When was the last time you visited him and vice versa?
yes i luv nd trust
im bt it's nt been easy.Visitd im on fridy.He cals often
Re: Long Distance Relationship by STENON(f): 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
It's a mind Game
Re: Long Distance Relationship by dejt4u(m): 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
STENON: It's a mind Game
correct
Re: Long Distance Relationship by STENON(f): 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
dejt4u:
correct
Lol.........owkay o..tnx for that
Re: Long Distance Relationship by mcdreeezy: 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
Lol

Re: Long Distance Relationship by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
mcdreeezy: Lol
tnx
Re: Long Distance Relationship by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
Play AngryBird everyday and forget about him. Long distance relationship is a big drag.
Re: Long Distance Relationship by ojun50(m): 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2014
U jst hv to be yr self, communicate with him both calling nd chating, don't listen to friends, nd learn to make peaceful conversation on phone and also make him understand hw u seriously need him by yr side. Nd make sure u send him message talking about the previous time u guys spend together and dat u we be dieing to hv him by yr self. Jst make very move romantic. If he truly love u he will never forget u.
After 3years am back with my girls.
Nd among all be faithful
Re: Long Distance Relationship by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
....i called your number, its nt been through for quite some days now. I got your E-mail, pls beep me when your line is through. Yea, we can talk tonight. @vikkyk10
Re: Long Distance Relationship by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
ojun50: U jst hv to be yr self, communicate with him both calling nd chating, don't listen to friends, nd learn to make peaceful conversation on phone and also make him understand hw u seriously need him by yr side. Nd make sure u send him message talking about the previous time u guys spend together and dat u we be dieing to hv him by yr self. Jst make very move romantic. If he truly love u he will never forget u.
After 3years am back with my girls.
Nd among all be faithful
ok tnx

(1) (Reply)

What Is D Worst Response You've Heard To A Proposal(will U Marry Me?) / Help / Ladies And Gentlemens Dis Question Z For U..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.