Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,110 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (620304 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 10:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
Are you finding it difficult selling your imported items
Let me help you sell them for free
0% commission
Guaranteed 5-10 daily sales
contact 08133368752

https://www.nairaland.com/2514260/mini-importer-let-me-grow
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by saints2(f): 8:54am On Aug 17, 2015
Thespecialone:
Good morning fam
Please the following goods arrived at our China office without name or number angry

918 278 218 675

210 755 534 712

300 136 423 455

We keep saying that you should insist your supplier writes your name and phone number to avoid stories that touch but that is not been heeded to.

If any belongs to you, kindly contact me via Whatsapp stating the tracking number, name of the courier and the content of the package.

This is the tracking number
280367022327 百世汇通

From Ajayi
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 8:57am On Aug 17, 2015
saints2:

This is the tracking number
280367022327 百世汇通

From Ajayi

Acknowledged
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by saints2(f): 9:38am On Aug 17, 2015
Thespecialone:

Acknowledged

Express Channels:Immortal logistics(Official Website : www.800best.com
Tracking Number:280367022327
The Current status of Transportation:Transit on the way

Date and Time Service Location Detailed Information
2015-08-16 21:37:14 (dong)市 To pieces [to (dong) City [ (dong) Guancheng Division]]
2015-08-16 23:11:36 (dong)市 Outbox [ (Dong) City [ (dong) Guancheng Division], n Sent To Humen Allocation Centre] []
2015-08-17 01:01:08 (dong)市 To pieces [to (dong) City Humen Allocation Centre] []
2015-08-17 01:03:04 (dong)市 Outbox [ (Dong) City Humen Allocation Centre] [, n Sent To [ (guangzhou) Hsia Liang distribution warehouse]]
2015-08-17 04:01:56 (guangzhou)市 To pieces [to (guangzhou) City [ (guangzhou) Hsia Liang distribution warehouse]]
2015-08-17 04:20:47 (guangzhou)市 Outbox [ (guangzhou) City [ (guangzhou) Hsia Liang distribution warehouse], n Sent To [ (guangzhou) Guangyuan Station]]
2015-08-17 05:45:05 (guangzhou)市 To pieces [to (guangzhou) City [ (guangzhou) Baiyun B Station]]
2015-08-17 08:04:29 (dong)市 Write [ (Dong) City [ (dong) Guancheng Division], [had] been Lanshou Zhao Yong 13794923190]
2015-08-17 14:54:24 (guangzhou)市 Sending pieces [ (guangzhou) City [ (guangzhou) Baiyun B Station], [Chen Zhou 15867728817] being sent pieces]
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Believe13: 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
Good day All,

Pls can someone help me with a reliable shipping / procurement agent from china?
Tired of using chrisvicmall!

Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Eghosa1(m): 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
Believe13:
Good day All,

Pls can someone help me with a reliable shipping / procurement agent from china?

Thanks

Here to provide that service. Whatsapp details on signature.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
Believe13:
Good day All,

Thanks
What are you buying and which website
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by esthybam(f): 5:15am On Aug 18, 2015
I appreciate n hail all of una 4 here. Thank for keeping ds trend alive.
pls I need advice on the best shipping org that can handle ds 3 tin 4 me on alibaba.com
1: pay for my goods in rmb. as the seller insist on ds method for a sample product.
2: ship the purchased product to nigeria
3: that also do local shipping.
All advice and gestures are welcome.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by abbeyforex(m): 5:32am On Aug 18, 2015
esthybam:
pls I need advice on the best shipping org that can handle ds 3 tin 4 me on alibaba.com
1: pay for my goods in rmb. as the seller insist on ds method for a sample product.

Contact Ale Airpay: https://www.nairaland.com/aleairhub
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
esthybam:
I can help you with the three conditions
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by moneytreeteam: 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
Can someone also export to China through this channel?
There is an indigenous product, everyone across the world needs
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tobbyomotola(m): 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
Greetings Friends;

I am familiarizing you with an incredibly amazing stage where we you can make up to N100,000 in a month without much push! Yes, without much stress. I have tried it and it has earned me some cash within couple of days. Its absolutely worth the push. I am enthused about making open entryways for our youngsters and associating with them. *Note* This is not a get rich quick arrangement, but rather an extremely solid and decent open door.

Interested for more inquiry? interface me here or send me a mail with the subject "New Business Opportunity" at new.world-dbs@outlook.com.

"Never lose a shot of seeing anything eminent, for brilliance is God's handwriting.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by gocare: 9:58am On Aug 19, 2015
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by AleAirHub(m): 10:07am On Aug 19, 2015
gocare:

They say, they charge $15 per Kg

Good Morning Sir/Ma.

Who So Ever Person That Say We Charge $15 Per Kg Should Prove It Here!!!.

Here Is Our Charges.

Express: 24/48hours – Upon Leaving China To Nigeria
Normal:5/8days - Upon Leaving China To Nigeria
Other Countries Like Togo, Ghana And Benin Rep.
Express: 3/4working Days – Upon Leaving China.
Normal: 6/10days - Upon Leaving China

OUR UPDATED SHIPPING RATE.

Express With Battery = $10/#450.
Express Without Battery = $9/#450
Normal With Battery = $6/#400
Normal Without Battery = $5/#380.
CB Goods Like; Shoes, Bags, Clothes Is #500 Per Kg For Clearing.
Cargo Delivery Send Out Days =Tuesday, Thursday, Saturdays.

OUR OTHER COUNTRY SHIPPING RATE

BENIN REP RATE
Express: $12/kg. These Include Shipping & Clearing Fees
Normal: $10.5/kg. These Include Shipping & Clearing Fees

TOGO RATE

Express: $13/kg. These Include Shipping & Clearing Fees
Normal: $11.3/kg. These Include Shipping & Clearing Fees

GHANA RATE

Express: $14/kg. These Include Shipping & Clearing Fees
Normal: $12/kg. These Include Shipping & Clearing Fees
PICKUP AND DELIVERY ON ITEMS TO CLIENTS NATIONWIDE ON WORKING & WEEKEND DAYS IS NOW AVAILABLE AND IT WILL BE HANDLING BY KRIXMAS LOGISITCS & IBL PROCUREMENT.

Lastly, In Air Cargo Delivery Sometimes Their Might Be Delay For Some Operational Reasons Delay In Delivery From Airlines Company or From Government Regulations Is Not Good So We Always Pray Against It & Air Cargo Lines Do Increase Their Fare Anytime They Deem It Necessary But We Must Always Carry Our Clients Along.

Thanks For Your Patronage
Moses,E
Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services,
Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ayaba(f): 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
Please who shipped recently with St Patrick's logistics?
What is thier current rates and exchange rate?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shortgun(m): 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
ayaba:
Please who shipped recently with St Patrick's logistics?
What is thier current rates and exchange rate?
This is what miss Wang sent to me on whatsapp not long ago.

normal shipping minimal charge is 5kg
nonbattery goods $4.8/kg and clearing N400/kg
express is $9/kg and clearing N500/kg
battery goods $5.5/kg and clearing N400/kg

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by valarinz: 12:38am On Aug 20, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Morning Sir/Ma.

Here Is Our Charges.

BENIN REP RATE

TOGO RATE

GHANA RATE

PICKUP AND DELIVERY ON ITEMS TO CLIENTS NATIONWIDE ON WORKING & WEEKEND DAYS IS NOW AVAILABLE AND IT WILL BE HANDLING BY KRIXMAS LOGISITCS & IBL PROCUREMENT.

Lastly, In Air Cargo Delivery Sometimes Their Might Be Delay For Some Operational Reasons Delay In Delivery From Airlines Company or From Government Regulations Is Not Good So We Always Pray Against It & Air Cargo Lines Do Increase Their Fare Anytime They Deem It Necessary But We Must Always Carry Our Clients Along.

Moses,E
Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.

You still havent got back to me regards the quotation i sent you.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by valarinz: 12:41am On Aug 20, 2015
Whats it with all these shipping agents loitering here, all the attempts at enquiry which ive made with them all has been unanswered till now. Or is it only on nairaland they conduct biz or their hands are all full with money that they seem not to have time for new customers? angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by abbeyforex(m): 1:54am On Aug 20, 2015
valarinz:
Whats it with all these shipping agents loitering here, all the attempts at enquiry which ive made with them all has been unanswered till now. Or is it only on nairaland they conduct biz or their hands are all full with money that they seem not to have time for new customers? angry angry angry

What is your inquiry ?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by AleAirHub(m): 6:03am On Aug 20, 2015
valarinz:

Good Morning Sire
We Are Really Sorry For The Delay It Was As Result Of The Seller To Respond To Our Reviews.

These Very Link: 10 inch MTK6582 WCDMA 3G Phone tablet pc RAM 2GB ROM 16GB Quad Core 1.5Ghz android 4.4.2 3G Tablet GPS bluetooth with 2 SIM Card-in Tablet PCs from Computer & Office on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

They Refuse To Bit Down The Waybill Charges To Our Warehouse In China And We Desired To Source For A Another Links That May Save Some Reasonable Amount Of Dollar Off The Total Price Cost Including Our Commission. Below Are The Links And I Will Like You To Visit Them And Reply Us Your Chioce.

http://detail.1688.com/offer/41288958696.html?spm=0.0.0.0.8rNoI2

http://detail.1688.com/offer/520620642824.html?spm=0.0.0.0.p5Nop3

http://detail.1688.com/offer/41273272952.html?spm=0.0.0.0.p5Nop3

http://detail.1688.com/offer/520983513287.html?spm=0.0.0.0.p5Nop3

Why For Those Watches : Leather Strap Quartz Watches Gold Fashion Leather Bracelet Women Dress Watches Reloj Mujer 2015 Hot Sale Relogio Feminino BW1071-in Fashion Watches from Watches on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

We Were Able To Source For Another One, The Will Save You Some 5 Dollar Off From The Total Cost Of The Watches Which Were : $2.89 x 20pics = 57.8. But Now You Will Pay : $52.8.

Please Kindly Get Back To Us ASAP So As To Commence The Transactions.

Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by valarinz: 8:29am On Aug 20, 2015
abbeyforex:

What is your inquiry ?

I want to buy and ship items from 1688.com and aliexpress, and till now all agents ive contacted are not responding, you inclusive, i chat you up on whatsapp and you read and ignored
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by lordmayor4(m): 11:55am On Aug 20, 2015
valarinz:

I want to buy and ship items from 1688.com and aliexpress, and till now all agents ive contacted are not responding, you inclusive, i chat you up on whatsapp and you read and ignored

I don't know if that's their new modus operandi all of them.. A-Z
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 11:57am On Aug 20, 2015
Please I need a reliable express shipping agent. I mean one that will not disappoint me.

I'll appreciate any referral
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
please i need their contact

taryorh010:

Try St Patrick international logistics. cheesy
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
valarinz:

Is this Val? Lols
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by gocare: 12:19am On Aug 21, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Morning Sir/Ma.

Here Is Our Charges.

BENIN REP RATE

TOGO RATE

GHANA RATE

Moses,E
Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.

Ow am so sorry, I mistook your company name for another.

For clearance sake let me explain, the company's name is actually MIDAS EXPRESS shipping and freight. And they said they charge $15 per Kg, when I asked why, they explained that the minimum they do from China is 200kg anything less than that is charged at $15 per kg.

Am so sorry for the mix-up in, I have already deleted my earlier post.
So sorry, thanks.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 9:06am On Aug 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 21, 2015
Bookiemart01:
I must commend TSO of Nisibor Procurement for delivering my goods in less than 7 days. The goods got to their china on Friday and he called me on thursday that the goods are available for collection in their ajao estate office. It's my first time and i am impressed!!!
ok..that's good
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by abbeyforex(m): 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
valarinz:

I am sorry ,please beep me now
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by taryorh010: 1:37am On Aug 22, 2015
Bookiemart01:
please i need their contact

Their office is at No 3 Jayeola Ajata Street off Fatai Irawo Street Ajao Estate.
Thanks ✌
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nemesis99(m): 3:08am On Aug 22, 2015
caleb5 can you gv me yur bb pin or whatsapp digits? pls
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Rightworld(m): 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
House, pls can i import leather stuff like shoe and ladies bags from china? Is one of the prohibited item listed on Nigeria custom site. Want to know if someone can still bring to Nigeria in small scale.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.