Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

..6. 3. 4 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ..6. 3. 4 (3879 Views)

The President's Daughter And I (episode 3 & 4) / Shocking: "I Had Sex With A Snake" - 19 Year Old (punch) (1) (2) (3) (4) / UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ..6. 3. 4 by constance500: 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
Dorrobucci: My babe just called me now and told me she's pregnant. Guys please what should i do, i don't want to be a father now. **crying**
h

I smell conspiracy here..

She told u to stop using protection.. Agreed but y.. Who knows maybe she has been knacked akpako somewhere else wey Dem oil her boris well.. Goodluck Bro.. The rest suppose dey flow for your mind now...

My 2 kobo
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
Ehya... Bh,person wey sow seed suppose expect something na...

BTW,hw many weex d belle don do...contact ur popsman to arrange tutorials on ' hw to b a father' for u
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by lorRhyMeZ: 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
Dorrobucci: She haven't called yet to tell me the outcome of the test and her number is not even going through.

Ehen! Make e no b say u dun carry person pikin n ur pikin do money ritual o...mk dat number beta connect!
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Zehner(f): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

Zehner...I dunno if its d pic effect buh u look good! So hw e dey happen?
grin what do u think? Kai but u seem to have a microscopic eye. cheesy
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
Dorrobucci: My babe just called me now and told me she's pregnant. Guys please what should i do, i don't want to be a father now. **crying**
here's my number. I can show you someone who can remove it
080-419-007-360
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by lorRhyMeZ: 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
Zehner: grin what do u think? Kai but u seem to have a microscopic eye. cheesy

Dats one of my attributes,especially when pretty ladies are involved..so werin dey happen na?
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Zehner(f): 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

Dats one of my attributes,especially when pretty ladies are involved..so werin dey happen na?
Notin dey happen
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
ellagal: You don't wanna be a father yet u had unprotected sex?? Congrats dear,u'r gonna be a father
gbam

1 Like

Re: ..6. 3. 4 by DECOtech(m): 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
Dorrobucci: Hey! Guys what i need is an advice. Am in a critical situation nw
The only way out is to hang yourself from a tree deep inside a forest where no one can find you on time to stop you.
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Archildao: 2:54am On Jul 20, 2014
Dorrobucci: Well... I will take her to hospital this evening for a test. I think she needs to do the needful now. Bt how am i sure that am responsible for that...
dnt forget to go for Hiv and other Std's test.Oshi!!!
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 3:56am On Jul 20, 2014
DECOtech: The only way out is to hang yourself from a tree deep inside a forest where no one can find you on time to stop you.
hahaha...bastard,am sure thats how u came to dis world. U should go and hang urself fooltongue
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 4:13am On Jul 20, 2014
smiley smiley smiley smiley

My babe is not pregnant the pregnancy test confirmed her NEGATIVE cheesy. I don't know what makes her to start having the feeling that she was pregnant before.she is lucky she for hear am grin
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 4:18am On Jul 20, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
here's my number. I can show you someone who can remove it
080-419-007-360
Thanks bro! the bitch ain't pregnant. maybe she is acting one of her script smiley lol...gals and dia way of thinking sha smh!
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Bunchersstab(m): 5:45am On Jul 20, 2014
If u think u can make NL borin d same way u guys did to facebook wit ya stewpid post go & hav a rethink.
We hav Mukina2 here d she-god of NL alwaz lookin for who to devour .
She is eva ready to giv u a life ban.
Mukinatu, pls where u
i heard u normally jump 4m section to section bannin pipu.
Sombari here needs a life for postin ru
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by rhemal: 6:14am On Jul 20, 2014
Dorrobucci: My babe just called me now and told me she's pregnant. Guys please what should i do, i don't want
to be a father now. **crying**

congrats to the latest father to be on nairaland.it is not a bad thing in fact it is a blessing that you should start getting used to.
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 20, 2014

O.P, its okay, there is no cause for alarm; just have the baby, then hand it over to me, so I can use it for my yearly sacrifice.
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 20, 2014
Bunchersstab: If u think u can make NL borin d same way u guys did to facebook wit ya stewpid post go & hav a rethink.
We hav Mukina2 here d she-god of NL alwaz lookin for who to devour .
She is eva ready to giv u a life ban.
Mukinatu, pls where u
i heard u normally jump 4m section to section bannin pipu.
Sombari here needs a life for postin ru
Bastard. are u that jobless or what? it seems u have a mental problem.cheesy Please do ur family a favour and GO AND DIE.tongue idiott. if u quote me again u will die of poverty fool
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 20, 2014
mobuch:

O.P, its okay, there is no cause for alarm; just have the baby, then hand it over to me, so I can use it for my yearly sacrifice.
lol...u will die a poor man, u are nt meant to be rich.
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 20, 2014
Dorrobucci: lol...u will die a poor man, u are nt meant to be rich.

Foo*l, smh for nairaland# I may be exchanging words with my employee right now.
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by DECOtech(m): 10:14am On Jul 20, 2014
Dorrobucci: hahaha...bastard,am sure thats how u came to dis world. U should go and hang urself fooltongue
.Wait oh! So you are serious. Your gf is really pregnant? ...na wah oh. So you wr really furcking her without condom and expecting what...? You have played the piper ALONE oh, and now you want people to join you in dancing to to tune, yet you sat there to call me a fool? Hahahahahahahahaha! ...papa bomboy!
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 20, 2014
mobuch:

Foo*l, smh for nairaland# I may be exchanging words with my employee right now.
Lol...u are person. if u like u can be exchanging words ur father idiott. dnt just come here and spew rubbish get that into ur thick skull. fool
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 20, 2014
DECOtech: .Wait oh! So you are serious. Your gf is really pregnant? ...na wah oh. So you wr really furcking her without condom and expecting what...? You have played the piper ALONE oh, and now you want people to join you in dancing to to tune, yet you sat there to call me a fool? Hahahahahahahahaha! ...papa bomboy!
Lol...i took her to d lab yesterday and it was confirmed that she wasn't pregnant.
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by DECOtech(m): 10:21am On Jul 20, 2014
Dorrobucci: smiley smiley smiley smiley

My babe is not pregnant the pregnancy test confirmed her NEGATIVE cheesy. I don't know what makes her to start having the feeling that she was pregnant before.she is lucky she for hear am grin
No wonder you now have mouth to insult the same people you wr just asking for advice. nah wah for the kind girl way u sef de furk. Its not ur fault at all sha. Its natural for birds with like feathers to flock together.

1 Like

Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 20, 2014
Dorrobucci: Lol...u are person. if u like u can be exchanging words ur father idiott. dnt just come here and spew rubbish get that into ur thick skull. fool

Coming here to exchange words with a child who is a nonentity, imb*ecile and nearnderthal this sunday morning is not my thing; am sure u beat up your parents at home; born by mistake, piece of shiit; pours spit on your filthy dirty face and unfollows d thread.

1 Like

Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Bunchersstab(m): 10:54am On Jul 20, 2014
Dorrobucci: Bastard. are u that jobless or what? it seems u have a mental problem.cheesy Please do ur family a favour and GO AND DIE.tongue idiott. if u quote me again u will die of poverty fool
I wont trade words with a non-entity who will drag me to his level and beat me wit his expirience...
Like i said earlier on make sure u pass ur Eng & Maths at credit level coz u nid it 4 addmmissn.
I promise u Ben10 Watch if u pass ya exams.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chai...what I Saw In My Kitchen Shock Me / It Was Fire For Fire Between Me And Her Today Feb 14 2016 / Trapqueen---->all Your'z Miss...my Very Own Slice Of Originality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.