Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Some Things Guys Don't Know About Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Things Guys Don't Know About Ladies (3864 Views)

Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) / 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Things Guys Don't Know About Ladies by vizkiz: 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
[b]call it a counter thread. I hope laniky is reading tongue

1) Girls try to hint at what they want from guys, they don’t
like to say it.

2. Girls like holding hands. A guy's girlfriend wants to be
the only hand that he wants to hold. Even in public, it
means you’re protecting her and proud of her.

3. Girls love surprises and gifts especially during important
occasions. A girl may expect something from her
boyfriend but that doesn’t mean she just loves the material
things that come with the relationship. It just means you
remember her.

4. Girls like it when guys ask advice from them. This
action just shows that you trust her, and that she’s
someone you can count on.

5. If a girl likes a certain item of clothing that her boyfriend
wears, she will want him to wear it more sometimes they keep the cloth to themselves

6. Girls like guys who can protect her someone who can fight for her.

7. If a girl really wants to be with a guy, she’ll make sure it
happens. If you are as handsome as naijaboiy or tosyne2much and you are still single, it is because she is still giving you extra time. She will definitely get toy whenever she wants

8. Girls don’t like too flirty guys. Flirting with a lot of girls
simply means you’re not a one-woman-man; remember
that actions speak louder all the time.

9. Be protective, but not too much. She likes it when you
care for her, but not to the point of choking her at times.

10. Girls want to feel that your proud of having them.
They may not tell you but sometimes they want you to
show them off to your family and friends.

11. Knowing her likes and dislikes is cool for her. This
means that you are that interested to get to know her
better and to make ways to make her happy.

12. Girls love romantic guys. Kiss her under the rain and
in front of your family and friends, it’s not that hard. But the unfortunate thing is that naija guys are not that romantic. Just forget about those telemundos tongue

13. Girls adore guys who don’t only think about sex.

14. Say something sweet, she likes it. This is one of the
best things that you guys should always remember doing,
as often as you could especially when she’s not in the
mood. A little appreciation about how good she is looking
in your date and when she smells great is something that
would put a smile on her face even just for a while and
would soon ease the tensions within her.

15. If you call a girl “Hot” it doesn’t mean anything. Call
her sweet and beutiful and lovely. That’s the right way to
woo a woman. wink

16. Girls love to cuddle! A lot! Even Estharfabian. Yeah I know. cheesy

17. If a guy remembers something important to a girl that
she said and he brings it up later, it makes that girls feel
special.

18. She doesn’t expect you to read her mind; she wants
you to ask her.

19. If a guy knows a girl isn’t over her ex-boyfriend, don’t
call her out on it, show her how much better you are.

20. Girls love to be stared at sometimes. Looking straight
in her eyes tells something, this melts her heart especially
when she is attracted to you.

Shey I try? grin
[/b]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Things Guys Don't Know About Ladies by CaroLyner(f): 2:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
you tryy.
Re: Some Things Guys Don't Know About Ladies by xynerise: 2:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
What was the topic again? Guys don't know all these? Ok, let's assume we don't know it.
Re: Some Things Guys Don't Know About Ladies by Mologi(m): 2:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
Who go see this thing wey u write like nwa-nnunu....
Re: Some Things Guys Don't Know About Ladies by RexKexMilann: 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
Why would I want to read all That undecided

If it's not About A Hundred Billion Pounds, I don't wanna Know shiit, No offenceundecided.
Re: Some Things Guys Don't Know About Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
Vizkiz, now that you have started it, let aluta continue jawe cheesy

21. Ladies detest guys who mount on them and erupt after five minutes. Trust me, I know what I'm saying cheesy

22. Girls like to be treated/handled like an egg even though they are treating you like Dangote bag of cement

23. Ladies like guys who ass-lick them on social media, especially nairaland. Just support them even if their opinions or suggestions reeks of in-depth thinking

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Things Guys Don't Know About Ladies by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
RexKexMilann:

If it's not About A Hundred Billion Pounds, I don't wanna Know shiit, No offenceundecided.

Please shut the fuq up. Why then are you on every thread on Romance section spilling crap? Do you expect to find your "how to get a hundred billion pounds" thread on a section about romance, love and relationships?

If you are really interested in finding how to make a hundred billion, you'd go to investment & business section or better still, log out of Nairaland and make efficient use of google. But yet you still spend 90% of your Nairaland time here on Romance section, typing rubbish.

People like you need to think before they type or better still, learn to keep quiet and let people who have meaningful things to say, do the talking.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Things Guys Don't Know About Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
Decker:

Please shut the fuq up. Why then are you on every thread on Romance section spilling crap? Do you expect to find your "how to get a hundred billion pounds" thread on a section about romance, love and relationships?

If you are really interested in finding how to make a hundred billion, you'd go to investment & business section or better still, log out of Nairaland and make efficient use of google. But yet you still spend 90% of your Nairaland time here on Romance section, typing rubbish.

People like you need to think before they type or better still, learn to keep quiet and let people who have meaningful things to say, do the talking.
May God bless you my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Some Things Guys Don't Know About Ladies by CaroLyner(f): 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
Decker:

Awe
Re: Some Things Guys Don't Know About Ladies by Ifakiland(m): 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
wat d Bleep is all dis dude? the only thing u need to know about gals is.....dey fall for wat dey hear...put sugar on ur tongue and get any woman u want.
Re: Some Things Guys Don't Know About Ladies by vizkiz: 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
Vizkiz, now that you have started it, let aluta continue jawe cheesy

21. Ladies detest guys who mount on them and erupt after five minutes. Trust me, I know what I'm saying cheesy

22. Girls like to be treated/handle like an egg even though they are treating you like Dangote bag of cement

23. Ladies like guys who ass-lick them on social media, especially nairaland. Just support them even if their opinions or suggestions reeks of in-depth thinking

ghen ghen grin
Re: Some Things Guys Don't Know About Ladies by DharmyYinks: 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
Guys should know that when a girl tells u she loves u, she really does.
Re: Some Things Guys Don't Know About Ladies by Laveda(f): 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
Decker:

Ahan grin grin
Epic!!! grin grin
Re: Some Things Guys Don't Know About Ladies by DharmyYinks: 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2015
RexKexMilann:

angry

Re: Some Things Guys Don't Know About Ladies by jonaifame22(m): 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
As per no6 what kinda fight do u mean
Re: Some Things Guys Don't Know About Ladies by Maxi112: 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
CaroLyner:
you tryy.
waiting u dey do here, one guy won die on top ya matter oh! go settle d guy... if na ur hart him want
give am face cap
Re: Some Things Guys Don't Know About Ladies by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
Hmmm@OP.
One of the best ways to enjoy a relationship is for both of you to be yourselves.
Do not fake any character or behaviour.
Re: Some Things Guys Don't Know About Ladies by vizkiz: 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Hmmm@OP.
One of the best ways to enjoy a relationship is for both of you to be yourselves.
Do not fake any character or behaviour.

yeah, but sometimes you have to do what makes your partner happy even if it makes you inconvenient or if it makes you fake a behaviour.
Re: Some Things Guys Don't Know About Ladies by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
You try OP. They're mostly true, even for me. grin
Re: Some Things Guys Don't Know About Ladies by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
vizkiz:

yeah, but sometimes you have to do what makes your partner happy even if it makes you inconvenient or if it makes you fake a behaviour.
daz wrong.. Faking a behaviours drains energy and focus.
A person who truly loves you should love both your abilities and inabilities.

2 Likes

Re: Some Things Guys Don't Know About Ladies by vizkiz: 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:
You try OP. They're mostly true, even for me. grin

hope you wouldn't mind me protecting you from bullies wink
Re: Some Things Guys Don't Know About Ladies by vizkiz: 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
Adaure4ever:
daz wrong.. Faking a behaviours drains energy and focus.
A person who truly loves you should love both your abilities and inabilities.

yeah, you have a point but let me give an example.
I am an unromantic guy is dating a girl who is all about romance and all that telemundo crap. Shouldn't i at least show her some romantic gestures even when it is so obvious I am uncomfortable with it
Re: Some Things Guys Don't Know About Ladies by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
vizkiz:

yeah, you have a point but let me give an example.
I am an unromantic guy is dating a girl who is all about romance and all that telemundo crap. Shouldn't i at least show her some romantic gestures even when it is so obvious I am uncomfortable with it

if you fake it, the person will love the "fake you" and will get shocked when he/she sees the "real you"
you have a point sha.
Re: Some Things Guys Don't Know About Ladies by vizkiz: 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
Adaure4ever:
if you fake it, the person will love the "fake you" and will get shocked when he/she sees the "real you"
you have a point sha.

of cuz I have a point. Right here in the hood, we call it" fake it till you make it" smiley
Re: Some Things Guys Don't Know About Ladies by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
vizkiz:

hope you wouldn't mind me protecting you from bullies wink
Lol u would do that abi.... 120 yards husband material, right here grin
Re: Some Things Guys Don't Know About Ladies by vizkiz: 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol u would do that abi.... 120 yards husband material, right here grin

yeah, that's me baby.
You can Call me "my hero" cuz Amma protect you from any harm but if you go up against someone like D'rock from the movie fast and furious, baby you are on your own oh grin
Re: Some Things Guys Don't Know About Ladies by misspicy(f): 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
grin
Re: Some Things Guys Don't Know About Ladies by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
Jus go an rumuve dah no 15 . Hian! Oyinbo wey create hot no get sense u mean?
Re: Some Things Guys Don't Know About Ladies by darlingtonIIV(m): 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
Girls just like plenty plenty things. And so complicated...they're never satisfied. Yet we still love them.
Such is life...
Re: Some Things Guys Don't Know About Ladies by Adasun(m): 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
[center]Hw did u trydid u jump 32 storey buildingthose are arrant nonsense,they are da one to pleas us nt da other way round.[/center]
Re: Some Things Guys Don't Know About Ladies by Emac34: 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
More like we guys dnt know bt we do
Re: Some Things Guys Don't Know About Ladies by Johnsown1(m): 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
U tried for gals and some of them will be smiling like a suspended hanger, they will be saying in their mind that this guy is romantic.
Wht of the things Ladies dose nt know abt men.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Beauty Surgery Insanely Gone Wrong (photos) / My Sister's Pre Wedding Pix / Romantic Places You Can Take Your Date To, In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.