Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

How Can I Get Her Out???? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get Her Out???? (2011 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by Nobody: 5:29am On Jul 20, 2014
More reason its good to have multiple relationship,period like this,you switch gear..get a girl for the rebound..trust me,10 months is way long,forget about her.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by Emessy(m): 5:46am On Jul 20, 2014
Thanks y'all but really nobody understands me , I can't fall in love anymore , I cant even speak to a girl without being uncomfortable , sometimes i try really hard not to let my tears flow , I don't know fun anymore and what makes it worst is nobody has ever experienced this like i did .
Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by LaurinaDavid(f): 8:40am On Jul 20, 2014
[quote
author=Emessy]Thanks y'all but really nobody understands me , I can't
fall in love anymore , I cant even speak to a girl without being
uncomfortable , sometimes i try really hard not to let my tears flow , I
don't know fun anymore and what makes it worst is nobody has ever
experienced this like i did .[/quote]

i've been in your shoes, it was for 12months, d best thing to do is call her, when you do you would find a reason to move on or hang around, so till you call her you won't be able to decide
Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by ogawisdom(m): 9:10am On Jul 20, 2014
Nature abhors vacuum, u ll b lik this until u find anoda gal to love.
Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by Emessy(m): 9:39am On Jul 20, 2014
LaurinaDavid:

i've been in your shoes, it was for 12months, d best thing to do is call her, when you do you would find a reason to move on or hang around, so till you call her you won't be able to decide
THANKS A lot Sis
Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by LaurinaDavid(f): 11:15am On Jul 20, 2014
Emessy: THANKS A lot Sis

ve you decided what to do
Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by ayusco85(m): 11:28am On Jul 20, 2014
If u can't call her, give me her number let me call her for u. Den will give u feed back weda she is still single or not. Since dats ur fear of callin her
Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by Emessy(m): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
LaurinaDavid:

ve you decided what to do
I don't even have her new phone no, I destroyed everything that reminded me of her
Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by LaurinaDavid(f): 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
Emessy: I don't even have her new phone no, I destroyed everything that reminded me of her

don't u ve her e-mail add or facebook or twitter or instagram contact or the friends you both used to hang out, ask if you can get her contact from there
Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by Emessy(m): 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
LaurinaDavid:

don't u ve her e-mail add or facebook or twitter or instagram contact or the friends you both used to hang out, ask if you can get her contact from there
WHAT DO I TELL HER PLEASE What if she is with another guy or hates me or even married
Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by LaurinaDavid(f): 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
Emessy: WHAT DO I TELL HER PLEASE What if she is with another guy or hates me or even married

start by saying hello, ask how she's doing, what she's doing, where she is, that you just called to say hello, then you say how has she been relationship wise, and if she's with someone, from there you would know what to do,
Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by Emessy(m): 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
LaurinaDavid:

start by saying hello, ask how she's doing, what she's doing, where she is, that you just called to say hello, then you say how has she been relationship wise, and if she's with someone, from there you would know what to do,
yah and thats the problem but thanks anyways
Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by khiaa(f): 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
Emessy: Thanks y'all but really nobody understands me , I can't fall in love anymore , I cant even speak to a girl without being uncomfortable , sometimes i try really hard not to let my tears flow , I don't know fun anymore and what makes it worst is nobody has ever experienced this like i did .

It sounds like you are depressed, you should see a doctor immediately.
Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
Buy an Xbox one or PS4 , it works like charm, you will thank me later smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Shd Men Seek For joystick Length Increase, The Vigina Is Not Long / Facts You Don't Know About The Penis / See Mrcork's Real Picture... Proof Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.