Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

How Can I Get Her Out???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get Her Out???? (2013 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Her Out???? by Emessy(m): 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
My people please help me out , I don't understand myself anymore , I broke up with this girl 10 months ago and i still cant get her out of my head ,my life is miserable and i don't know why , firstly I had destroyed every single connection I had with her ,I don't have her contact i have even abandoned the friends we shared together , I don't do social networks anymore and I cant make friends , every night when am about going to bed she pops in my head , I have tried everything for the last ten months but I can not get her out of my head I don't even know if she is alive or not and the worst part is I am 100% sure she has forgotten about me, though we dated for three years but why cant I do the same. Just thinking about her happy with another guy makes me feel suicidal . Please advice me I'll do anything to get her out of my head and heart like she has never even existed
Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by ayusco85(m): 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
find her digits, give her a call. u obviously made a mistake breaking up with her. truth is there is no formula to get someone out of ur head. its obvious u still love her. so call her and just find out hw she is doing
Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by raziboi(m): 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
look for anoda gal frnd.....OK??
Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by Tannie(f): 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
Why did you break u with her
Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by Emessy(m): 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
Tannie: Why did you break u with her
Long distance relationship? I couldn't cope and i always got jealous so we separated peacefully
Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by Emessy(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
ayusco85: find her digits, give her a call. u obviously made a mistake breaking up with her. truth is there is no formula to get someone out of ur head. its obvious u still love her. so call her and just find out hw she is doing
I wish i could but it has been ten months already and if i find out shes dating another guy I really cant handle it
Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by Danhumprey: 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
Bro,

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by Emessy(m): 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
raziboi: look for anoda gal frnd.....OK??
I have tried but I just cant but thanks bro
Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by Emessy(m): 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
I really cant take it anymore , and am really scared it will affect my future wife
Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by mascot87(m): 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
Emessy: I really cant take it anymore , and am really scared it will affect my future wife

I subscribe to raziboi,get urself another girl & gbam the whole shit about her will evaporate.That's is d magic bro. Sorry about d pain but u have to move on or u continue to hurt urself
Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by Emessy(m): 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
mascot87:

I subscribe to raziboi,get urself another girl & gbam the whole shit about her will evaporate.That's is d magic bro. Sorry about d pain but u have to move on or u continue to hurt urself
thanks a lot bro
Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by dre11(m): 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
cheesy
welcome to the spirit worldgringrin
Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by Tannie(f): 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
Emessy: Long distance relationship? I couldn't cope and i always got jealous so we separated peacefully

Obviously your still in love with her, I advice you call her.
Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by Emessy(m): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
Tannie:

Obviously your still in love with her, I advice you call her.

Well thanks a lot for the advice
Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by yinkies1405: 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
I guess you should try talking to her, might make you feel better. Maybe after dat, u will have the courage to move on with your life. She's probably moved on with hers
Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by ayusco85(m): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
Emessy: I wish i could but it has been ten months already and if i find out shes dating another guy I really cant handle it

u need some real closure. give her a call and find out hw she has been. trust me it will help
Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by Emessy(m): 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
thank you all for the advice , I really appreciate your care and response , I will try them all , Thanks
Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by lilmax(m): 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
Danhumprey: Bro,
gringringrin
Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
Emessy: My people please help me out , I don't understand myself anymore , I broke up with this girl 10 months ago and i still cant get her out of my head ,my life is miserable and i don't know why , firstly I had destroyed every single connection I had with her ,I don't have her contact i have even abandoned the friends we shared together , I don't do social networks anymore and I cant make friends , every night when am about going to bed she pops in my head , I have tried everything for the last ten months but I can not get her out of my head I don't even know if she is alive or not and the worst part is I am 100% sure she has forgotten about me, though we dated for three years but why cant I do the same. Just thinking about her happy with another guy makes me feel suicidal . Please advice me I'll do anything to get her out of my head and heart like she has never even existed
swallow your pride and run back to her. When you meet a good woman,treat her like a queen,when you meet a woman you love,never let her go
Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by Emessy(m): 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
swallow your pride and run back to her. When you meet a good woman,treat her like a queen,when you meet a woman you love,never let her go
BROS you don't get , it has already been 10 months , and what if shes with another dude or even married , and am very sure she has forgotten all about me
Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
My man!
I suggest u Visit Okija immediately and have ur head washed!
Becos ko pe rara
Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
Emessy: BROS you don't get , it has already been 10 months , and what if shes with another dude or even married , and am very sure she has forgotten all about me
as long as she's not married,you still have a fighting chance
Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by Emessy(m): 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2014
I JUST WISH SHE KNEW HOW MISERABLE MY LIFE IS WITHOUT HER !!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by utenwuson: 11:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
U re only thinking about her cos u re lonely! Dude get a gud gurl frn n u ll realize wat u v been missing. It hapn 2 most guys out there but the only solution is getting a replacement Asap.........when ma x leave it took me 2month 2 get anoda 1.....not quite long we ran into each oda n she was like....wink' u luk awesome........ I jst said" m luvin n been luved" now she s askin if we could mk up wat she called off smtyms ago! Dts y its important u get spares.....dts ma advise, tnk me lera!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by DrObum(m): 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
Bros! Person dey control your button!

I'm sorry!! grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by Swegzfreak: 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
smiley gimme her address na make i help u buh na ontop money matter... #500k
Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by Charles4075(m): 11:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
If you reside in a riverine area, tie a stone round your neck and jump inside.. Case closed.. 10months and you're still acting like this. Don't really understand some guys these days sha
Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by ayusco85(m): 12:20am On Jul 20, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:

I like dis ur comment. Its d plain truth. Never let go of a good woman and a girl u love. Those two are hard to come by these days

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by zeb04(f): 12:44am On Jul 20, 2014
Emessy: I really cant take it anymore , and am really scared it will affect my future wife
pls do ladies a favour. Tell everyone you meet that you are still inlove with your ex but you don't mind having them as rebound. Saves everyone from heartache.

My advice,initiate communication with your ex nd take it up from there.
Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 20, 2014
;DCome to me switty, I can help u forget abt her totaly....hehehehehehe
Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by guente02(m): 1:35am On Jul 20, 2014
For you to breakup with her it means that youre already ready to live without her. You're not a dog that goes back to its puke so cut your losses and move the heck on.
Re: How Can I Get Her Out???? by guente02(m): 1:36am On Jul 20, 2014
akitijackson: ;DCome to me switty, I can help u forget abt her totaly....hehehehehehe
Some peeps dont sleep o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

....... / Help!!! She Withdrew All His Money Through Atm And Ran Away. / Guys Am Sad And Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.