Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,178 members, 7,953,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:40 PM

My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China (25526 Views)

My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Wine Market In Guangzhou China. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by tonididdy(m): 8:01am On Jul 20, 2014
Achonam: Op,l wish to tell you in d first place to quickly ask for the meaning of "Sampa" as you spelt it. You just failed from the spellings and the meanings you gave to it. Don't post what you don't know. Secondly,someone here advised you to get a translator, l bet you,that will be the worst thing you will ever do here in China,try n see.Is it not better that a fellow Nigerian benefits from your money than a Foreigner?.to everyone, chinese market has a "percentage" strategy for marketing. E.g when you buy a bag or bags in the Leather market here in Guangzhou the person that brought you to the company is entitled to ¥2 per bag this is universally accepted in china. Had you not want kingsley to take part, you should have studied chinese language at Unizik before coming to china,you can't be taller and shorter at the same time. It is "shangban" meaning "Work" not Sampa. Kingsley actually went to work n you shouldn't expect him to return home empty handed. The chinese man that reported it to you will reap you off try and see. learn chinese language when next you are coming to China. You are calling Kingsley names now though l know is a Pseudo name,but when you will have one or two problems in China you will start seeking the assistance from Nigerians resident in China you won't seek help from d chinese off course they won't help you. Be wise and stop castigating your guy.
the greedy OP tot kingsley gives a phuck about who he's in nigeria...hustle hard brothers. Maybe at the end of the day,OP intended giving my hustling brother N1500 like he was in nigeria...u wish OP
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by teniyi(m): 8:40am On Jul 20, 2014
o42austino: ur a big fool my friend, the said Kinsley did not steal or dupe d OP, the said guy is acting as agent or broker and he works for his commission but OP tot that the guy shld work for free.
my question to the op is, Did u work for free before u got the cash to go to china?

You call your friend a fool? You really lack understanding. Kingsley already had an agreed commission for taking the guy out on each day, yet he still bent of ripping him off just like you people do WHEREVER you are at WHATEVER opportunity.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by 360command: 8:52am On Jul 20, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

You will never say this about nigeria if you were arguing with Ghanaians. You will be here talking big about your and bragging all the way hahaaaaaaaaaaaa. Now see your life
I love your statement made as you quoted 'all4naija', but the fact is, there is what we call 'racial superiority' where one group of race or national sees himself bigger or better than another. I studied in Ghana and I remembered then in class or school that a Ghanaian sees himself better than a burkinabe,ivorian,togolese in terms of its Infrastructure, economy, population size and maybe a level of high IQ which I call 'street smartness'. But when it comes to a Nigerian, its either we are of equal standard from a Ghanaian perspective but to a Nigerian, he seems him self better when it comes to been smart(higher IQ), infrastructure, economy, population size. So 'yes', 'all4naija' won't say what he wrote when it comes to an argument btw naija n ghana. My Opinion.
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by o42austino(m): 8:56am On Jul 20, 2014
MOBBDEEP: It amazes me that we read the same thing &, yet, some so-called humans are chasing Ringworm instead of Leprosy!!!
Chai!!!
A beautiful brain put this epic piece together for dynamic young minds to think twice about leaving their home country in search of UNSURE goldmine especially when they still have some resources that they can work with in turning good ideas over into gold e.g the cash that Kingsley raised from selling his bequeathed land.
Did the writer complain of inability or hardship paying the silly dubious 'brokerage'-fee that he was trying to swindle him?
Nawa for some people & their sense of judgement!!!!

Thank you OP
It was a nice write-up.
no body is against Op for trying to Educate Nigerians that it is not greener out there but, some of us are against him trying to paint Kinsley black because kinsley is just working for his commission period, be fore he accuse kinsley for been a criminal he should first Answer the below question for me.

1. Did Kinsley organized with the chinese to give u fake product?

2. did Kinsley arrange substandard products for u?

if all that kinsley did is to mark up price then he(OP) shld question his own bizness intelligent.
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by 360command: 8:58am On Jul 20, 2014
all4naija:
Shut the f**K up! Nigeria is more developed than Ghana in almost all comparisons.
Hahahhahahhahaaaaaa, I said it, I did not read this comment when I quoted 'BankuTilapia2'. Racial superiority comes in. I hail boss, I salute you.
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by jakiedudu(m): 9:17am On Jul 20, 2014
The problem of Nigeria is Nigerians sad. We are quick to blame government for our travails in this country unfortunately we the people are even worse! The journey to a prosperous Nigeria begins with You.
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by o42austino(m): 9:22am On Jul 20, 2014
teniyi:
You call your friend a fool? You really lack understanding. Kingsley already had an agreed commission for taking the guy out on each day, yet he still bent of ripping him off just like you people do WHEREVER you are at WHATEVER opportunity.
bros ok am sorry for using such a word but come to think of it the op never mentioned that he agreed a commission with Kinsley, the truth is op shld hv called the international desk of that company and renegotiate terms with them( international desk speaks English), he shld not come here and paint the guy black, Kinsley lives on commission.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by xtervaganza(m): 9:29am On Jul 20, 2014
I know all about this

In China, Kingsley is still better Oo

How about thousands of our boys in Chinese maximum prison for drugs?

Nigerians die everyday in China. Ask anybody who lives there
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by MOBBDEEP: 9:37am On Jul 20, 2014
o42austino: no body is against Op for trying to Educate Nigerians that it is not greener out there but, some of us are against him trying to paint Kinsley black because kinsley is just working for his commission period, be fore he accuse kinsley for been a criminal he should first Answer the below question for me.

1. Did Kinsley organized with the chinese to give u fake product?

2. did Kinsley arrange substandard products for u?

if all that kinsley did is to mark up price then he(OP) shld question his own bizness intelligent.

I hope you won't hold this as an argument?
You see, something was just askew about Kingsley.
Is that how to go about "middleman" business?
Why didn't he tell the writer right from the beginning what his charges will be?
But, then, I get your drift & understand your point of view which is the fact that Kingsley hasn't committed any criminal offence!
But what about moral infraction?
How would you feel if you are in the position of OP?
Can you do what Kingsley did?

Yet, you need to understand that the main reason for that article was even not about what OP felt Kingsley did wrong with the transaction.
It was from his reflection on life & empathy + pity on Kingsley's perceived present state of life.
He felt, everything & all factors equal, Kingsley would be doing exceedingly great in Nigeria than he is now at China. And that he's presently trapped with just trying to sustain. He's supposedly not living life but struggling it, which to OP might not have been the case supposing he reflected on his proposed actions back then and stayed back.
Especially with the cash he got from the sale of his land.

That article was overall written by the OP & directed at prospective travelers/migrants to reflect well before doing the deed.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by grandstar(m): 9:47am On Jul 20, 2014
The money he got from selling the land, could he not use it to start a business in nigeria? I know of a boy who lost 600k trying to travel. He works as a casual in coca cola earning 600 daily. A one track mind is a curse. Opportunity blindness

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by buJu234: 10:16am On Jul 20, 2014
all4naija: These are my thought of things forcing Nigerians to emigrate.

1) Dirty environment. The surroundings in Nigeria are too dirty and smell bad. Those who manage to leave the country to a new environment where things work orderly won't want to go back home even at the expense of begging to survive.

2) Lack of constant supply of electricity, water, better waste management, good road, good housing, etc.

3) The society. The Nigerian society is too dangerous. Arms men attack innocents routinely.

4) Boko Haram is threatening people and most are afraid to be in the country to be caught in bomb blast.

5) There is no hope of getting a job after graduation due to too many people vying for a particular job. We have seen that happened during the Nigerian immigration recruit.

6) Malaria and other diseases. There are too much diseases in the country that there is constant sickness and lost of proper reasoning from those suffering of malaria without good treatment or good hospitals to take care of them.

7) No hygienic food and drinking water. The food in Nigeria is prepared in a dirty environment and is not clean for human consumption.The same with drinking water. That is one of the reasons why Nigerian children look ugly and horrible.

8.) Selfishness and hate. The society doesn't care about the poor and they are hated.

9) Lack of opportunity. There is no room for the poor to get to leadership positions and do something to help the poor.

10) No welfare programs. There is no program in place that care for the elderly people and youths who couldn't fend for themselves.

11) Barbarism. The human rituals and cultism are scaring people to leave the country for them not to be used by the aggressive ritual practitioners.

12) Huge poor population. The percentage of the poor population is increasing as silly Nigerians are bent on having too many children more than they can care for.

13) No organized and civilized settings. The whole place is like a waste management yard. People don't do things according to rules and regulations. In fact, many Nigerians are taking the backward practice with them to developed nations.

14) Lack of cleanliness, body and clothes. Most Nigerians don't wash their bodies properly and their clothes are usually dirty.

Guy I don't think u have made any valid point here. Tell me which country in the world that doesn't have their own internal problems or ghetto world..

I can still remember seeing a begger the last time I was in the UK.

U see all of the world the principles of financial freedom is the same.
Nigerian youths should go and read books about solving problems in our communities and u will see riches in their lives not all these short cut of quick quick riches or hammering over that's being talked about every where including the churches

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by Fayrouzz(m): 10:21am On Jul 20, 2014
To be a man!!
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by OXYGEN01: 10:32am On Jul 20, 2014
all4naija:
Shut the f**K up! Nigeria is more developed than Ghana in almost all comparisons.
The word developed is new to you abi.As big as mumugeria is n uve managed to develop some small square of land n u call that development. You fools keeps on coming to Ghana like Muslims going to Mecca n u call ur zoo developed? .....Darkness all over your zoo,u pay electricity bills yet u sleep in darkness.Poor educational system, poor health service,poor security n u call that zoo developed.If not foolishness that's making u think that den u must b mad. MUMU
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by OXYGEN01: 10:42am On Jul 20, 2014
Stop flattering urself ok.Every Ghanaian thinks u people are thief's and its a fact.Apart from engaging in fraud, criminal n unnecessary things Ghanaians are superior over u people in everything Ghanaians are sooo great n its
de fact.. How can a nigerian claim superiority over a Ghanaian. You think bombing n engaging in criminal activities means u superior?
360command: I love your statement made as you quoted 'all4naija', but the fact is, there is what we call 'racial superiority' where one group of race or national sees himself bigger or better than another. I studied in Ghana and I remembered then in class or school that a Ghanaian sees himself better than a burkinabe,ivorian,togolese in terms of its Infrastructure, economy, population size and maybe a level of high IQ which I call 'street smartness'. But when it comes to a Nigerian, its either we are of equal standard from a Ghanaian perspective but to a Nigerian, he seems him self better when it comes to been smart(higher IQ), infrastructure, economy, population size. So 'yes', 'all4naija' won't say what he wrote when it comes to an argument btw naija n ghana. My Opinion.
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by o42austino(m): 10:52am On Jul 20, 2014
MOBBDEEP:

I hope you won't hold this as an argument?
You see, something was just askew about Kingsley.
Is that how to go about "middleman" business?
Why didn't he tell the writer right from the beginning what his charges will be?
But, then, I get your drift & understand your point of view which is the fact that Kingsley hasn't committed any criminal offence!
But what about moral infraction?
How would you feel if you are in the position of OP?
Can you do what Kingsley did?

Yet, you need to understand that the main reason for that article was even not about what OP felt Kingsley did wrong with the transaction.
It was from his reflection on life & empathy + pity on Kingsley's perceived present state of life.
He felt, everything & all factors equal, Kingsley would be doing exceedingly great in Nigeria than he is now at China. And that he's presently trapped with just trying to sustain. He's supposedly not living life but struggling it, which to OP might not have been the case supposing he reflected on his proposed actions back then and stayed back.
Especially with the cash he got from the sale of his land.

That article was overall written by the OP & directed at prospective travelers/migrants to reflect well before doing the deed.
the article that OP wrote was well understood by me, I thank him for informinf the Nigerian youth that it is not UHURU out there, kinsley may hv bn a better man if he is hustling in this country and i did not support over marking up price for the OP but, Op fail to ask Kinsley of his commission when the lady called kinsley to come, it op duty to make sure his not overpaying not kinsleys, he (OP) shld hv a target price, he shld also knw F.O.B price of such goods in china b4 going there, that will help u to get Good ex warehouse price and Good shipping cost.
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
Vision2045: why dropping dis link in every front page thread...shey the gal na ur ex ni
lol............................. Shey u don vex ni?
Anyways.. U r a good guesser
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
rutchiekens:

Nope... The probable cause is lack of self belief.

So sad you still going about what you don't understand. What is self-belief? Indeed, I am a little bit perturbed by your view on this very matter. The Nigerian government has not don't enough to put working society in place. A situation where those in the top positions don't care about the people and the environment there is band to be emigration leaving the country for those who are who are arrogantly feisty like a savages.

There is no human being without self worth to some very extend but the moment those things I listed are stall falling apart or all together not available the people would look somewhere else. I am yet to see the youths back home fighting for their rights. That speak volume of what you called self-belief in your post. Don't be deceive you too would want to leave abroad given the best condition there. That is the clear truth. I blame all the underlying factors on the government looking at my list closely. There is no way all the citizens can stand to be molested all the time and feel it is right to stay there like you are doing in your nationalistic behavior. It is not helping the citizens of Nigeria to fight for better society.

To conclude it all my list is very comprehensive and point directly at the root causes.
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
OXYGEN01: The word developed is new to you abi.As big as mumugeria is n uve managed to develop some small square of land n u call that development. You fools keeps on coming to Ghana like Muslims going to Mecca n u call ur zoo developed? .....Darkness all over your zoo,u pay electricity bills yet u sleep in darkness.Poor educational system, poor health service,poor security n u call that zoo developed.If not foolishness that's making u think that den u must b mad. MUMU
Merely looking at the silliness you exhibit here it's clear you are not in any way better than the least of Nigerians. That helps us to put into perspective your boring country in comparison to Nigeria. No matter what you say here, Nigeria is not in your petty league. You know that and you know that very well. Mind you, we are talking about people who begged to be allowed as refugees in Brazil. Imagine that coming from your people without any shame.

In terms of development, Nigeria is likely 20 years ahead of Ghana. Despite the poor power supply in Nigeria or erratic electricity there is no way any area Ghana is advanced as to what Nigeria have on ground at the moment. There are recorded constant blackout in your cities as well(Nigeria and Ghana share that alike), your roads are not as good as the Nigerian roads(we have the second largest network of road in Africa after South Africa), The Nigerian universities are better(the list of best universities in Africa is a testament to that), our people look beautiful than your people because Ghanaians are known to be very dark like back of a kettle and are usually midgets. I agree there is poor security system in place in Nigeria but that cannot be used to measure development, if not South Africa having the second worst criminal rate in Africa would have be on the bottom of the table in term of development in Africa.

Get your facts straight and stop begging the question when you don't have any thing reasonable to present or support your argument.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
OXYGEN01: Stop flattering urself ok.Every Ghanaian thinks u people are thief's and its a fact.Apart from engaging in fraud, criminal n unnecessary things Ghanaians are superior over u people in everything Ghanaians are sooo great n its
de fact.. How can a nigerian claim superiority over a Ghanaian. You think bombing n engaging in criminal activities means u superior?
Ghanaian superiority is in their midget nature and scary faces. Bwahaha... How those make people to be superior is still something I cannot relate with properly.

Talking about flattering helps to remind us of Ghanaian begging to be accepted as refugees in Brazil. If that is not something to suppress your weak ego then you have a delusional problem. Sorry, I can't help you!

Fraud is a societal problem. It is just that one society is better than the other because some have smarter people than the other. Indeed, it's a proof of ability to make use of the brain in tricky way to acquire something. Most human beings have done it one time or the other in their entire life. I am not supporting fraud in any way but the fact that there are people whose brains could be channeled to development from that perspective proves Nigeria is blessed with human potentials which are waiting to be exploited. The government is not doing enough to help in putting them into good use. That is what makes the difference. The reason why your people possibly see Nigerians as thieves in your society is because they outsmart you and you don't know how they do that. Bwahaha...

CHARLIE, accept these facts from me that Ghana is in no way as developed as Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by 7lives: 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
Kajiang02: @all4naija.
I don't wanna quote your long post, but do the things you listed there warrant the choice of a Mediocre life and personal choice to dupe your fellow nigerian who probably would have sold a land or borrowed funds to start up his business?

Brother Nigerian has since gone to the dogs, Nigerians now eat their brothers and this is a fact.
Even when you make a personal investigation on a product and want to use the service of Nigerians abroad to procure the products, they seize the opportunity to inflate the price and if you are unfortunate to have send the money then you are bleeped because your business is messed up. I had an encounter with one of them living in Dubai of recent, a product that is not more than 4 dirhams omo 9ja is telling me its 14 dirhams and I have an arrangement of buying 1000 of this item. Thank God there are other alternatives, but this is what omo 9ja is doing to their brothers and they think its business.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by 360command: 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
OXYGEN01: Stop flattering urself ok.Every Ghanaian thinks u people are thief's and its a fact.Apart from engaging in fraud, criminal n unnecessary things Ghanaians are superior over u people in everything Ghanaians are sooo great n its
I know you ghanaians down to your bloodline. I am not here to talk about negativity. The truth be told, an Ashanti sees himself superior or smarter compared to any tribe in Ghana. The way an Ashanti prides his EGO to other tribes in Ghana is the same way a Nigerian does if we are to compare both countries. To your question, HOW CAN A NIGERIAN CLAIM SUPERIORITY OVER A GHANAIAN? If we are to look at it from a business perspectives, you can hear the bitter complains of Ghanaians saying 'These Nigerians are removing us out of business, they must go'. But you seem to forget that life is about survival,competition in other to remain at the top. Is it not the same Ashantis that claim to be more business minded but when they are to compete with the Nigerians, because of their complains you can see that one is Superior than the other. I remember in school, courses such as Economics, banking etc the lecturers do cite examples giving Nigeria as a case study. They do appraise how well they have transformed and sets itself as key players in certain industry.
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
OMG

all4naija: These are my thought of things forcing Nigerians to emigrate.

1) Dirty environment. The surroundings in Nigeria are too dirty and smell bad. Those who manage to leave the country to a new environment where things work orderly won't want to go back home even at the expense of begging to survive.

2) Lack of constant supply of electricity, water, better waste management, good road, good housing, etc.

3) The society. The Nigerian society is too dangerous. Arms men attack innocents routinely.

4) Boko Haram is threatening people and most are afraid to be in the country to be caught in bomb blast.

5) There is no hope of getting a job after graduation due to too many people vying for a particular job. We have seen that happened during the Nigerian immigration recruit.

6) Malaria and other diseases. There are too much diseases in the country that there is constant sickness and lost of proper reasoning from those suffering of malaria without good treatment or good hospitals to take care of them.

7) No hygienic food and drinking water. The food in Nigeria is prepared in a dirty environment and is not clean for human consumption.The same with drinking water. That is one of the reasons why Nigerian children look ugly and horrible.

8.) Selfishness and hate. The society doesn't care about the poor and they are hated.

9) Lack of opportunity. There is no room for the poor to get to leadership positions and do something to help the poor.

10) No welfare programs. There is no program in place that care for the elderly people and youths who couldn't fend for themselves.

11) Barbarism. The human rituals and cultism are scaring people to leave the country for them not to be used by the aggressive ritual practitioners.

12) Huge poor population. The percentage of the poor population is increasing as silly Nigerians are bent on having too many children more than they can care for.

13) No organized and civilized settings. The whole place is like a waste management yard. People don't do things according to rules and regulations. In fact, many Nigerians are taking the backward practice with them to developed nations.

14) Lack of cleanliness, body and clothes. Most Nigerians don't wash their bodies properly and their clothes are usually dirty.

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
Kajiang02: @all4naija.
I don't wanna quote your long post, but do the things you listed there warrant the choice of a Mediocre life and personal choice to dupe your fellow nigerian who probably would have sold a land or borrowed funds to start up his business?

No, I don't agree with what he did! If you look closely I never talked about that in my previous post, I only point out the root causes. Survival instinct is in every human being. It is mostly potent when there is fear of losing the right to live routine life like every other working person. Then people would device a means of surviving. This is just one of the cases. It is not peculiar to Nigerians alone.

Above all, it is not a good thing to swindle your fellow human being. That is the reason we must build a better society.
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
EroZA: OMG
Your country cases are as worse as those on the list! cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by Semony: 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
7lives:
You can not give someone a price of an item and the person turn back and give you another price. I have lived in Dubai and i am in China now , the truth is that some guys can add money if you ask them to enquire for the price of the item . or they take commission because even the Chinese have commission in every shop you go with them. And you guys finally give them money gift when you are going back . but a Nigerian can ask 2% commission while Chinese is on 5% . any shop that a Chinese ask you not to buy their ,just know that the shop did not agree on his or commission and all Africans are doing the same commission thing. But everything has levels.
Brother Nigerian has since gone to the dogs, Nigerians now eat their brothers and this is a fact.
Even when you make a personal investigation on a product and want to use the service of Nigerians abroad to procure the products, they seize the opportunity to inflate the price and if you are unfortunate to have send the money then you are bleeped because your business is messed up. I had an encounter with one of them living in Dubai of recent, a product that is not more than 4 dirhams omo 9ja is telling me its 14 dirhams and I have an arrangement of buying 1000 of this item. Thank God there are other alternatives, but this is what omo 9ja is doing to their brothers and they think its business.
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
this is scary my brother....

all4naija: Your country cases are as worse as those on the list! cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
EroZA:
this is scary my brother....
Burning African immigrants alive in South Africa is not scary! This is like the-pot-calling-the-kettle-black scenario. Whereas, your people are even worse.
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by ayusco85(m): 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
Habeebpain:

Did you have to quote the whole write-up?

do u ve a problem with that?
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by benom(m): 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
Everywhere you travel to, you will find Nigerians who are very hard working, honest and live good lives. But the locals always have this bad notion of Nigerians as thieves and very dishonest people. In my community for example, we were all happy with the locals until a guy came from Nigeria and withing weeks, scammed most of the locals on craigslist. When he was arrested, the newspaper read 'Nigerian con student arrested for ...' That kind of broke the confidence the locals had in other Nigerian. Plus, in a space of 2 years, another Nigerian was arrested again.
Travel tips:
1. Prepare very well before you leave Nigeria. There is no money on the streets to pick anywhere in the world.
2. There should be a genuine motivation to travel. Like getting a good education, etc
3. If you don't prepare financially, you will become a burden on whatever place you travel to. Don't expect to be treated nice when you are a social burden and an economic drain.
4. Sincerely, there are lots of opportunities to grow in Nigeria. When you have money, you can travel anywhere.

This aside, travel the world if you have the means, relocate to a different country if you wish to do so. The world is a global village. But don't show up begging for food. That, people do not want.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by Deepfreezer(m): 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
grandstar: The money he got from selling the land, could he not use it to start a business in nigeria? I know of a boy who lost 600k trying to travel. He works as a casual in coca cola earning 600 daily. A one track mind is a curse. Opportunity blindness
And you wanted him to stay in coca Cola and continue earnihg 600naira per day.
You are a wicked soul.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by Deepfreezer(m): 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
Semony: 2peace or what ever is your name, infact you are insane by genaralizing everybody in Guangzhou. He took you to where you can not help yourself and you expect him to do it free of charge . you would have ask him what it will cost you if he help you to get what you want. When you guys travel with small 5000 dollars that is bank loan , you guys will be making notice. That is how the deputy Ambassador to Beijing said in an interview that all nigeriansin china are touts and thieves . because he fail to do his job instead he sold the people he is suppose to guide into the hands of Chinese police. Is only in Nigerian ambasy that one pay in dollers instead of yuan. So for 2peace i will not blame you because if a deputy ambassador should sound so stupid what about a goat like you .be careful .
God bless you. The kingsley he is laughing at maybe better than him financially
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by BankuTilapia2: 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
all4naija:
Merely looking at the silliness you exhibit here it's clear you are not in any way better than the least of Nigerians. That helps us to put into perspective your boring country in comparison to Nigeria. No matter what you say here, Nigeria is not in your petty league. You know that and you know that very well. Mind you, we are talking about people who begged to be allowed as refugees in Brazil. Imagine that coming from your people without any shame.

In terms of development, Nigeria is likely 20 years ahead of Ghana. Despite the poor power supply in Nigeria or erratic electricity there is no way any area Ghana is advanced as to what Nigeria have on ground at the moment. There are recorded constant blackout in your cities as well(Nigeria and Ghana share that alike), your roads are not as good as the Nigerian roads(we have the second largest network of road in Africa after South Africa), The Nigerian universities are better(the list of best universities in Africa is a testament to that), our people look beautiful than your people because Ghanaians are known to be very dark like back of a kettle and are usually midgets. I agree there is poor security system in place in Nigeria but that cannot be used to measure development, if not South Africa having the second worst criminal rate in Africa would have be on the bottom of the table in term of development in Africa.

Get your facts straight and stop begging the question when you don't have any thing reasonable to present or support your argument.

Ur penchant for stupidityyyy is amazing. Mumugeria is da most useless country on earth, i mean it beggars belief that humans still lives in that zoo. As for ur warehouses you call universities is laughable. Ur country is a complete joke and do you know we enjoy better electricity than u mofossss? Women? Hahaaaa dont even go there cuz our women dont bleach hahaaaaaa. U r an assholeeee, a typical nigerian very loud, stupid, dumb with nothing to show.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Foundation Opens Portal For 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme / Forex Policy: Iberia Withdraws Services From Nigeria / NCC Sues MTN For Copyright Infringement Against Maleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.