Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

"I Love You But I Won't Do That!" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Love You But I Won't Do That!" (722 Views)

Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! / Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! / At 34years She Said She Won't Do It Until We Are Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Love You But I Won't Do That!" by zboyd: 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
When men find 'The One', they will move heaven and earth to please her. But, what are some things a woman should NEVER ask her BF/Husband to do for her?

Generally, women are giving and loving by nature and will bend over backwards to please their man. But, what are some things a man should NEVER ask his GF/Wife to do for him?
Re: "I Love You But I Won't Do That!" by Darkchocolate(f): 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
Regardless of the gender, no one should ask the other person to do what the other person would not feel naturally glad to do.
No one should make the other feel "forced" to do something
No one should make the other do what they feel uncomfortable doing
No one should make the other do what is against their principles

In saying all this, to love is to sacrifice and like you said we (not just women but men too) are naturally giving and tend to want to please those we love.

So both parties should only do whatever they wish to do out of choice because they love that person. Not out of obligation.

#DC

1 Like

Re: "I Love You But I Won't Do That!" by Yemlizzy(f): 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
Lemme observe first cool

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Relationshipdo You Think Will Lastlonger??? / Gods Perspective On Sex. / The Main Reasons Why He Will Not Propose Or Marry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.