Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! (26543 Views)

10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ / 100% Men Won't get this at First Look / Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:18pm On May 27, 2015
Ladies are you paying attention because I shall say this only once and I believe once is enough for you. I mean, a word is enough for the wise and this is why wise people only speak once. Yes, a wise man once said this.

Most of you women just believe that because we are men, we are automatically some form of robot that can do anything and should in fact do everything. I’m sorry o but that’s far from the reality. Matter of fact, this is why some men have decided to be feminine seeing as they can’t cope with the demands of manhood. This has nothing to do with penis length. Thanks. As Nigerian men, here’s a list of some things you shouldn’t expect or ask us to do, please and thank you.

1. OPEN DOORS: Now don’t get it twisted, I know some of you are already like “it’s a lie, my man opens doors for me all the time. Well, yeah, it could be that his locks are special, the car door is faulty or you’re a new girlfriend. But here’s where I need you to think carefully; Your man opens the car door for you when you’re getting in right? Does he open it as well after the drive is done? I can bet my 3 month income that he doesn’t. Are you even mad? So you’ll get to the destination and you’ll sit still like unmoving waters and wait for him to come round to open the door? No really? You don’t feel like a waste? LOL, stop watching these movies girl, it don’t happen. You better flex your right arm, reach out to the door handle, pull and get your butt off that seat. Or if it’s a special edition ride, ask him for the ‘window winder,’ reach outside the window, locate the door handle and then pull. Sometimes your shoulder might be needed to complete the door opening procedure

2. Kill cockroaches and huge fucking spiders:

Baby, the last time I checked, I was an Engineer not a Pest/Rodent Control Officer. The Bible even says “…and God made man in His image after His own likeness…” “…and gave them dominion…” Dominion is derived from the Greek word *look up the Greek word and insert here* which means ‘dominate.’This domination was given to both man and woman so I don’t understand why it has all of a sudden become my duty to kill roaches and seek out rats. I don’t see the problem these guys are bringing our way. Do you see them with guns or bombs? They really aren’t a bother so why should we seek to cut their life short? I suggest a negotiation system. How about you leave the room and allow me reason with these guys? I’m sure we can reach some form of agreement. Pushing me to kill or tossing a slipper at me to handle the issue isn’t the best. PS: If we’re talking about flying roaches though, can we discuss this in some other room?

3. Nigerian men are not Investigators: So it’s 2am and we slept off after some hot-like-egusi sex and somehow you don’t sleep deep so you heard a sound originating from outside or downstairs. Two questions:

– Why did you wake me?

– Did the sound call my or your name?

– Do I look like I major in handling sounds?

– Why the Bleep didn’t you just go check for yourself since you’re so attached to sounds?

I know that’s four questions, sorry this issue pains me. I mean, let sounds be. If you’re scared, just squeeze closer to me, hold me tighter. It helps if you’re sleeping naked as this gesture will arouse me and before you know it, we begin to make sounds of our own. Let us use sounds to eradicate the fear of sounds. Please, haven’t you seen that those who go to investigate sounds end up dead? Please biko, I still want to live this life.

4. Nigerian men can’t have abs, a baritone voice and beards:
So you better “pick your choose2 very carefully. You women just think you can replace “tall, dark and handsome” with “beard, build and baritone” without sending a request to the Federal Senate? You can’t. It’s not done. Now I’m an exception, I mean I’ve got all three (shut up, I do) but the average Nigerian guy has the beard (most of you are just struggling but we’ll allow you), the build? Well not with those pot bellies that lead you around and abeg sounding like a conductor isn’t really baritone. So women, choose one.

5. Nigerian men won’t allow you drive their new car in his absence:

Yes you’re the boo but baby, his ride is his gem. It’s not like what is his isn’t yours but see yeah? If you now bash the car, what will you say? Sorry? S-O-R-R-Y? You will now do face like a caught puppy and expect him to react? If your man lets you drive his new car, just know that if you bash it, you have to say ‘yes’ when he asks you to marry him, and note: he won’t ask kneeling down.

Of course there are other things Nigerian men can’t/won’t do but space hinders me from mentioning them all, I know some might wanna mention eating ass but I really know nothing ‘bout that shit and I don’t want to make unfounded assumptions.

Cheers yo!

https://tscng./2014/06/25/things-nigerian-men-dontwont-do/

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by demmy0325(m): 3:19pm On May 27, 2015
undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Tallesty1(m): 3:26pm On May 27, 2015
Nigeria girls want us to tick all the boxes, it is weird sha cause they are thesame people that preach "love me the way I am".

5 Likes

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:39pm On May 27, 2015

*CHIVALROUS NIGERIAN MEN OPEN DOORS FOR WOMEN: I do it every time if the female in question is deserving of such gestures.

*NIGERIAN MEN GROW BEARDS, LOOK FIT AND HAVE MASCULINE VOICES:
I am beardy but it has more to with my progenitors' genes than my nationality.
I and countless others look slim and fit.
I might not have a Vin Diesel-esque voice but it's still unmistakeably masculine.smiley

I can't disagree with your other points though.cheesy

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by marcondo13: 3:45pm On May 27, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
Ladies are you paying attention because I shall say this only once and I believe once is enough for you. I mean, a word is enough for the wise and this is why wise people only speak once. Yes, a wise man once said this.

Most of you women just believe that because we are men, we are automatically some form of robot that can do anything and should in fact do everything. I’m sorry o but that’s far from the reality. Matter of fact, this is why some men have decided to be feminine seeing as they can’t cope with the demands of manhood. This has nothing to do with penis length. Thanks. As Nigerian men, here’s a list of some things you shouldn’t expect or ask us to do, please and thank you.

1. OPEN DOORS: Now don’t get it twisted, I know some of you are already like “it’s a lie, my man opens doors for me all the time. Well, yeah, it could be that his locks are special, the car door is faulty or you’re a new girlfriend. But here’s where I need you to think carefully; Your man opens the car door for you when you’re getting in right? Does he open it as well after the drive is done? I can bet my 3 month income that he doesn’t. Are you even mad? So you’ll get to the destination and you’ll sit still like unmoving waters and wait for him to come round to open the door? No really? You don’t feel like a waste? LOL, stop watching these movies girl, it don’t happen. You better flex your right arm, reach out to the door handle, pull and get your butt off that seat. Or if it’s a special edition ride, ask him for the ‘window winder,’ reach outside the window, locate the door handle and then pull. Sometimes your shoulder might be needed to complete the door opening procedure

2. Kill cockroaches and huge fucking spiders:

Baby, the last time I checked, I was an Engineer not a Pest/Rodent Control Officer. The Bible even says “…and God made man in His image after His own likeness…” “…and gave them dominion…” Dominion is derived from the Greek word *look up the Greek word and insert here* which means ‘dominate.’This domination was given to both man and woman so I don’t understand why it has all of a sudden become my duty to kill roaches and seek out rats. I don’t see the problem these guys are bringing our way. Do you see them with guns or bombs? They really aren’t a bother so why should we seek to cut their life short? I suggest a negotiation system. How about you leave the room and allow me reason with these guys? I’m sure we can reach some form of agreement. Pushing me to kill or tossing a slipper at me to handle the issue isn’t the best. PS: If we’re talking about flying roaches though, can we discuss this in some other room?

3. Nigerian men are not Investigators: So it’s 2am and we slept off after some hot-like-egusi sex and somehow you don’t sleep deep so you heard a sound originating from outside or downstairs. Two questions:

– Why did you wake me?

– Did the sound call my or your name?

– Do I look like I major in handling sounds?

– Why the Bleep didn’t you just go check for yourself since you’re so attached to sounds?

I know that’s four questions, sorry this issue pains me. I mean, let sounds be. If you’re scared, just squeeze closer to me, hold me tighter. It helps if you’re sleeping naked as this gesture will arouse me and before you know it, we begin to make sounds of our own. Let us use sounds to eradicate the fear of sounds. Please, haven’t you seen that those who go to investigate sounds end up dead? Please biko, I still want to live this life.

4. Nigerian men can’t have abs, a baritone voice and beards:
So you better “pick your choose2 very carefully. You women just think you can replace “tall, dark and handsome” with “beard, build and baritone” without sending a request to the Federal Senate? You can’t. It’s not done. Now I’m an exception, I mean I’ve got all three (shut up, I do) but the average Nigerian guy has the beard (most of you are just struggling but we’ll allow you), the build? Well not with those pot bellies that lead you around and abeg sounding like a conductor isn’t really baritone. So women, choose one.

5. Nigerian men won’t allow you drive their new car in his absence:

Yes you’re the boo but baby, his ride is his gem. It’s not like what is his isn’t yours but see yeah? If you now bash the car, what will you say? Sorry? S-O-R-R-Y? You will now do face like a caught puppy and expect him to react? If your man lets you drive his new car, just know that if you bash it, you have to say ‘yes’ when he asks you to marry him, and note: he won’t ask kneeling down.

Of course there are other things Nigerian men can’t/won’t do but space hinders me from mentioning them all, I know some might wanna mention eating ass but I really know nothing ‘bout that shit and I don’t want to make unfounded assumptions.

Cheers yo!

Source

You have a point.

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by 2SWT(f): 3:46pm On May 27, 2015
Some men do those things
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 27, 2015
marcondo13:

You have a point.
must u quote the whole post?

48 Likes

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by JoeCutie(m): 4:04pm On May 27, 2015
2SWT:
Some men do those things

You mean ALL those things? Not true, dear. Just a couple, not all. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by JoeCutie(m): 4:07pm On May 27, 2015
I open doors; that's all. smiley

I almost hate it when a lady opens doors herself while I'm with her. I'm so good at that. I mean if that's the criterion for the attainment of heaven, I'd be the Senate President of Heaven. grin

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by 2SWT(f): 4:17pm On May 27, 2015
JoeCutie:
l didn't say all undecided
JoeCutie:
l didn't say all
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Ishilove: 4:18pm On May 27, 2015
1. OPEN DOORS:
This is so true. They never open the doors. Cave men angry

4 Likes

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by IamLEGEND1: 4:20pm On May 27, 2015
first off, i do possess all those qualities + many more admirable traits.

i open doors for every girl i'm with and
i sure as hell wont allow any female (mothers included) to walk on my left when we strolling down the road. (i consider it dangerous)

i like my goatee like die

and i have a six-pack (yeah,datz ryt).

my voice is as deep as it gets for someone my age (early 20s).

SO MR.MAN, UR points are invalid

7 Likes

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 27, 2015
just observing

meanwhile, are u interested in joining our VIP group
for daily winnings in football bets, check my
signature for more details.

no risk no reward

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by jaybee3(m): 4:20pm On May 27, 2015
Yet another top nth frigging list

Geeeeeezzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by okooloyun1(m): 4:20pm On May 27, 2015
Nigerian girls deceiving themselves with hollywood movies.

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by youngds: 4:20pm On May 27, 2015
a
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by horlabiyi(m): 4:20pm On May 27, 2015
K

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by derolemode(m): 4:21pm On May 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by hasmuz(m): 4:21pm On May 27, 2015
Crap undecided

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 27, 2015
they love free pussy cat lolz naija men I hail thee

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by ibrahimnass: 4:21pm On May 27, 2015
Frst p. Noni
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by intergral(m): 4:21pm On May 27, 2015
Reading
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Eberex(m): 4:21pm On May 27, 2015
I do to the women who deserves it

2 Likes

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by mrphysics(m): 4:21pm On May 27, 2015
Nigerian men can do all things through corruption that strengthens then!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 27, 2015
OPEN DOOR.lol I do dat one well well .Even bank con give me contract to dey open door.@OP but for me, I nor see anything wrong o for your list, because I go fit do everything may you write

4 Likes

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by ijoawilo: 4:22pm On May 27, 2015
hun
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by elantraceey(f): 4:22pm On May 27, 2015
Not all Nigerian men.

2 Likes

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by killjoy(m): 4:22pm On May 27, 2015
kj
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by kenedy175(m): 4:22pm On May 27, 2015
That's why we are Nigerian men. So many girls be thinking everything they see in Hollywood can be applied in reality. I pity such girls sha!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno / Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) / Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.