Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas (6057 Views)

Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) / A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees / Binyamin Netanyahu Wins Fourth Term As PM, According To Exit Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by uche77zero(m): 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu just made the following speech in front of the Knesset:

To Ismail Haniya, and the leaders and operatives of Hamas:

We, the people of Israel, owe you a huge debt of gratitude. You have succeeded where we have failed. Because never before, in the history of the modern State of Israel, has the Jewish people been so united, like one person with one heart. You stole three of our most precious children, and slaughtered them in cold blood. But before we could discover the horrible truth, we had 18 days of pain and anxiety while we searched for them, during which our nation united as never before, in prayer, in hopes, in mutual support.

And now, as you continue to launch deadly missiles indiscriminately , intended to maim and murder as many civilians as possible, while you take cowardly refuge behind your own civilians - you continue to inspire us to hold strongly onto our newly discovered unity. Whatever disputes we Jews may have with each other, we now know that we have one common goal: we will defeat you.

But we are offering you now one last chance. Within 24 hours , all rocket fire - and I mean all rocket fire - will cease. Completely. Forever.

I give you formal notice that our tanks are massed at the Gaza border, with artillery and air support at the ready. We have already dropped leaflets over the northern parts of the Gaza strip, warning civilians of our impending arrival, and that they should evacuate southward, forthwith. If you fail to meet our ultimatum, we are coming in, and, with God's help, this time we will not leave. Every centimetre of land that we conquer will be annexed to Israel, so that there will never be another attack launched at our civilians from there.

Even so, we will continue to keep the door open to allow you to surrender gracefully. The moment you announce that you are laying down arms, we will halt our advance, and there we will draw our new borders. If you continue to attack our citizens, we will continue to roll southwards, driving you out of territory that you will never again contaminate with your evil presence.

It pains me deeply that your civilians will be made homeless. But we did not choose this war; you did. And if our choice is between allowing our citizens to be targeted mercilessly by your genocidal savagery, versus turning your civilians into refugees, I regret that we must choose the latter. If only you loved your people as much as you hate ours, this war would never have happened.

To the rest of the world: Israel has tired of your ceaseless chidings that we should "show restraint". When you have your entire population under constant missile fire from an implacable enemy whose stated goal is the murder every man, woman and child in your land, then you may come and talk to us about "restraint". Until then, we respectfully suggest that you keep your double standards to yourselves. This time, Hamas has gone too far, and we will do whatever we have to in order to protect our population.

Hamas, once again, I thank you for bringing our people together with such clarity of mind and unity of purpose. The people of Israel do not fear the long road ahead.

27 Likes

Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by malele(m): 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
I just love this man called Benjamin netanyahu

15 Likes

Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by GBTYO: 11:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
This is hardline stuff

3 Likes

Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Clerverly: 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
GBTYO: This is hardline stuff

Send a copy to that Mumu/Ode President in Abuja!

4 Likes

Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Clerverly: 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
malele: I just love this man called Benjamin netanyahu

So you even love good leaders? I thought you were cursed to support mediocrity.

2 Likes

Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
A leader does not beg respect, he commands it.

2 Likes

Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
brilliant
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by overhypedsteve(m): 11:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
Only those who havent read the war time post of promonent world leaders would take this as the both side of the coin, in the int'l political system states are guilded by their own interest and owe no obligation to states that do not conform with that interest, BN is even going too far as a moralist by giving notices to Hamas

1 Like

Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by eposho: 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
malele: I just love this man called Benjamin netanyahu
Over 15,000 ppl came out in London today to condem this murderer and u r here loving the fool.

5 Likes

Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Clerverly: 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
If na Fedora- Wearing -Thief in Aso Rock, e go dey beg them make dem come collect Amnesty! Ndi ara!
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Clerverly: 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
eposho:
Over 15,000 ppl came out in London today to condem this murderer and u r here loving the fool.

Yes, they would condemn it, because every night, they sleep with their two eyes closed.

Protest my foots! Tell them Cleverly says, they are idiotus!

Netanyahu is even too soft to my liking! Why giving the bastards notice?

17 Likes

Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by GBTYO: 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
Clerverly:

Send a copy to that Mumu/Ode President in Abuja!

mumu wey don begin dey weed out the supporters of APC...

you will learn the hard way like your paymasters
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by GBTYO: 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
Clerverly: If na Fedora- Wearing -Thief in Aso Rock, e go dey beg them make dem come collect Amnesty! Ndi ara!

It is on record that your frog father cum agbereo commander thiefnibu demanded for amnesty for his boko supporters and is currently crying more than the bereaved for Nyako a confirm boko sponsorer.

U apeshits are by far the dumbest hypocritical dunces to ever walk the planet

10 Likes

Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Clerverly: 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
GBTYO:

mumu wey don begin dey weed out the supporters of APC...

you will learn the hard way like your paymasters
grin grin

Monotonous lines! Go back and learn new lines! Onye ngbu*
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by GBTYO: 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2014
Clerverly:

Monotonous lines! Go back and learn new lines! Onye ngbu*

cleverly ape this should jog your memory on who you are dealing with
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Demdem(m): 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
eposho:

And so what? The second to the last paragraph is for them. Hamas started the foolish war and hamas coupled with their civilian population will unfortunately suffer for it.

1 Like

Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Clerverly: 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
GBTYO:

It is on record that your frog father cum agbereo commander thiefnibu demanded for amnesty for his boko supporters and is currently crying more than the bereaved for Nyako a confirm boko sponsorer.

U apeshits are by far the dumbest hypocritical dunces to ever walk the planet

A confirmed Boko supporter, was a member of your evil party PDP for 7 good years and you couldn't raise a finger. Idiotu wannabe PDP the joke is on you ewu!

2 Likes

Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by GBTYO: 11:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
Demdem:

And so what? The second to the last paragraph is for them. Hamas started the foolish war and hamas coupled with their civilian population will unfortunately suffer for it.

Hamas is related to Boko Haram. Boko Haram is your militia wing doing the bidding of your FrogFathers and supporter of APC Jihadis in the APC.

2 Likes

Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by GBTYO: 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
Clerverly:

A confirmed Boko supporter, was a member of your evil party PDP for 7 good years and you couldn't raise a finger. Idiotu wannabe PDP the joke is on you ewu!

AND YOU GRACEFULLY Accepted him into your fold until he slapped sense into your jagabantic kleptomaniac

1 Like

Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Demdem(m): 11:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
GBTYO:

Hamas is related to Boko Haram. Boko Haram is your militia wing doing the bidding of your FrogFathers and supporter of APC Jihadis in the APC.

Fool, which of ur cursed fathers are u referring to?

2 Likes

Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Clerverly: 11:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
GBTYO:

Yea, and they will soon wipe away your entire lineage to make way for sensible people!
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by GBTYO: 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, which of ur cursed fathers are u referring to?

Stop displaying your illegitimate roots and improper upbringing like that of your bastard jagabantic kleptomaniac thiefnibu.

I suggest and urge you to pull out further from mentioning or quoting me just as your aboki trailer driver of a father should have done in your paraga pomo retailing mother of a wh0re

1 Like

Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Clerverly: 11:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
GBTYO:

Stop displaying your illegitimate roots and improper upbringing like that of your bastard jagabantic kleptomaniac thiefnibu.

I suggest and urge you to pull out further from mentioning or quoting me just as your aboki trailer driver of a father should have done in your paraga pomo retailing mother of a wh0re

Incoherent rants from a child molester!
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by GBTYO: 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
Clerverly:

Yea, and they will soon wipe away your entire lineage to make way for sensible people!

tout, have u secured you voodoo charms ahead of your aregbe rascals butt kicking come August 9?

I know thiefnibu is pulling the plug on you guys already grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Demdem(m): 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
GBTYO:
[s]

I suggest and urge you to pull out further from mentioning or quoting me just as your aboki trailer driver of a father should have done in your paraga pomo retailing mother of a wh0re[/s]

Thrash.
The only thing I could decode from it are thus......
U are a bastard.
Ur mama na ashawo constantly servicing aboki trailer drivers.
Good, but that is none of our business on this thread.
By the way, Ffuck Tinubu.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by GBTYO: 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
Clerverly:

Incoherent rants from a child molester!

your mother was a road side wh0re servicing late night truck haulers stopping along the road for a snooze and some oozing puss filled c.unt.

You are the product of a trillion different supporter of APC man juice. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
Can't the civilians move south wards?
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Demdem(m): 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
aguiyi: Can't the civilians move south wards?

Unfortunately the civilians are trapped. Hamas ought to have really thought this through before engaging a strong enemy.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by GBTYO: 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
Demdem:

By the way, Ffuck Tinubu.

my ohh my! so tinubu has finally pulled the plug on e-APC.

Don't be mad bro; get even! grin grin grin grin
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
Demdem:

Unfortunately the civilians are trapped. Hamas ought to have really thought this through before engaging a strong enemy.

I feel they still have time but are probably afraid of been attacked by their own people.

This is the same thing am thinking about our northeast brothers and sisters.

Why would they remain there till boko haram return to strike again and again and yet again.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by GBTYO: 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
Demdem:

just like you apc rats here on nairaland

Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Demdem(m): 11:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
GBTYO:

my ohh my! so tinubu has finally pulled the plug on e-APC.

Don't be mad bro; get even! grin grin grin grin

Fool, unlike u that suuck Jonathan balls and stand for whatever he stands for, demdem care less about any politician.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In Defence Of The South South And South East Political Choice / Igbanke People What Are You Doing In Edo State, Are You Igbo's Or Bini's? / See Photo Of Adam Oshiomole In 1998

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.