Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas (6066 Views)

Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) / A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees / Binyamin Netanyahu Wins Fourth Term As PM, According To Exit Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by publicenemy(m): 6:33am On Jul 21, 2014
Missy89:

lol

another buffoon cool

Please go and watch Teletubbies

Lolz...I know thats all you watch all day. b*tch.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Demdem(m): 7:33am On Jul 21, 2014
lwise: GBTYO and demdem, why are you guys so senseless?.Why are you guys behaving like kids?You guys behave as if you are not mature enough to use the internet. Two big fools.

Fool, this made no sense. No reason, nothing.
U sound really daft like Jonathan.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Demdem(m): 7:35am On Jul 21, 2014
gramci:

Dummy dummy, Ffuck Tinubu? It's like the rice APC is sharing no reach you. Now I pity your miserable life.

Gramfool, that is one of the reasons why I am far superior than any one in ur lineage can ever be.
Unlike u. Fools that give a damn about parties and politicians chief among which is Egbere Jonathan, demdem don't give a damn either fir apc or Tinubu.
Jonathan till ur early grave.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by wickyyolo: 7:51am On Jul 21, 2014
eposho:
Over 15,000 ppl came out in London today to condem this murderer and u r here loving the fool.
There are bombs waiting to be launched to his people if he doesn't act now his people would die. Most times public opinion doesn't matter. He is doing the right thing. But, I don't support him killing civilians without a warning.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by gramci: 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
Demdem:

Gramfool, that is one of the reasons why I am far superior than any one in ur lineage can ever be.
Unlike u. Fools that give a damn about parties and politicians chief among which is Egbere Jonathan, demdem don't give a damn either fir apc or Tinubu.
Jonathan till ur early grave.

I can understand your frustration as a bastard child who hasn't experienced love
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Csami(m): 3:57am On Jul 22, 2014
Obi1kenobi:
The international community only sanction the enemies of their puppet masters - the U.S. That means they can sanction countries like Iran, China, Russia, North Korea etc. But can they dare to sanction one of America's closest allies? I don't think so. Israel can arrogantly disregard any internaional ruling cos America will ensure they never face consequences.

Well I won't blame Israel cause their enemy don't want peace. According to what I saw on yesterday's news, it was confirmed that some UN workers found 20 rockets in an abandoned school and turned it over to the Gaza police force and those same rockets were fired into Israel.
Another news says Egypt tried to broker a cease fire between them. While Israel accepted they acceptance was met with rockets.
Honestly I don't think you get what is going on. Hamas is a terrorist organisation affiliated with Hezbollah, what gives them the right to dictate for the whole of Gaza?
A terror group that doesn't care about their civilians so why should Israel care about them?

wickyyolo:
There are bombs waiting to be launched to his people if he doesn't act now his people would die. Most times public opinion doesn't matter. He is doing the right thing. But, I don't support him killing civilians without a warning.

Oh! He'd warn them. All of them. Hamas told them not to go. I've been think if this hamas was Gaza's military wing but it just occurred to me that they are terrorist working with Gaza police force.

If I have a sworn enemy, I bet that they will never see the light of the day.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Demdem(m): 7:35am On Jul 22, 2014
gramci:

I can understand your frustration as a bastard child who hasn't experienced love

Gramfool, that u are a bastard child from an ashawo mama doesn't make us all one. Fool, even at that, it doesn't change the fact that u succk Egbere Jonathan cocck unlike demdem who doesn't give a damn about these fools.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by ibietela2(m): 8:36am On Jul 22, 2014
Csami:

Well I won't blame Israel cause their enemy don't want peace. According to what I saw on yesterday's news, it was confirmed that some UN workers found 20 rockets in an abandoned school and turned it over to the Gaza police force and those same rockets were fired into Israel.
Another news says Egypt tried to broker a cease fire between them. While Israel accepted they acceptance was met with rockets.
Honestly I don't think you get what is going on. Hamas is a terrorist organisation affiliated with Hezbollah, what gives them the right to dictate for the whole of Gaza?
A terror group that doesn't care about their civilians so why should Israel care about them?

Oh! He'd warn them. All of them. Hamas told them not to go. I've been think if this hamas was Gaza's military wing but it just occurred to me that they are terrorist working with Gaza police force.

If I have a sworn enemy, I bet that they will never see the light of the day.

Actually HAMAS is a political party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen / Osinbajo To Lead Nigeria’s Delegation To AU Summit In Kigali / Tension In Jos As Muslim Trying To Kill Ipob/igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.