Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:29 AM

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas (6143 Views)

Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) / A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees / Binyamin Netanyahu Wins Fourth Term As PM, According To Exit Polls (2) (3) (4)

Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Demdem(m): 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
GBTYO:

just like you apc rats and pdp fools in my household

Wellsaid.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by GBTYO: 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, unlike u that suuck Jonathan balls and stand for whatever he stands for, demdem care less about any politician.
[size=18pt]Christ he has gone mad already[/size]

why are you speaking of yourself in 3rd person?

do you know how ret@rded you sounded off?
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Demdem(m): 11:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
aguiyi:

I feel they still have time but are probably afraid of been attacked by their own people.

This is the same thing am thinking about our northeast brothers and sisters.

Why would they remain there till boko haram return to strike again and again and yet again.

Unlike evil boko, Israel have already forewarned them to move. The issue is to where? No where seems safe in gaza. Even in Un schools, authorities claimed they are currently investigating how rockets were stored in their facilities.
These peeps are helpless and hamas is making it worse.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by GBTYO: 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
Demdem:

Unlike evil boko, Israel have already forewarned them to move. The issue is to where? No where seems safe in gaza. Even in Un schools, authorities claimed they are currently investigating how rockets were stored in their facilities.

Just like your APC janajweeds supporting killing and r@ping in the NE in order to have a despotic tyrant buhari become president and thiefnibu minister of petroleum and finance as well as CBN governor at the same time
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Demdem(m): 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
GBTYO:
[size=18pt]Christ he has gone mad already[/size]

why are you speaking of yourself in 3rd person?

do you know how ret@rded you sounded off?

Fool, that post is perfect. Eternal fools like u obviously won't see sense in it so it doesn't matter.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Demdem(m): 12:02am On Jul 20, 2014
GBTYO:

Just like your APC janajweeds supporting killing and r@ping in the NE in order to have a despotic tyrant buhari become president and thiefnibu minister of petroleum and finance as well as CBN governor at the same time

U mean APC, Buhari and tinubu are behind raping and killings in ne and yet Jonathan being the chief security of the country has not deem it fit to investigate or at least question these private citizens for their atrocities and allowed it to continue.
Surely, the otuokpe drunkard is an incompetent fool to allow this to continue.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:02am On Jul 20, 2014
Palestinians despise Israel because they've been made prisoners on their own land, labouring under a perpetual blockade, by a bunch of immigrants from Europe who constitute the modern Israel. And their land has been constantly eroded away and resettled as Israel continues its expansion. So, no. Palestine did not start the war. The very illegitimate existence of Israel is the greatest reason for conflict in the Middle East and would always be so. For all the distorted claims about the threat of Hamas, literally hundreds of Palestinians (the overwhelming majority, civilians) die for every single Israeli that is killed in the conflict and thousands are refugees rendered homeless. Israel is a cancer to that region, but since millions of Jews were slaughtered by Germany in the holocaust, few of the Western democracies are willing to openly oppose their policies due to the sympathy retained for their past horrors they've faced.

Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by GBTYO: 12:02am On Jul 20, 2014
Demdem:

. Eternal fools like u obviously won't see sense in it so it doesn't matter.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-PvZldV7aS68/UbfBEbQ1-AI/AAAAAAAABk4/E7FFO9mIFZc/s1600/416340-net+es.jpg[/img]
just like the fairy tale of the stup1d king who was duped to believing that only wise men can see the expensive robe
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by GBTYO: 12:04am On Jul 20, 2014
Obi1kenobi: Palestinians despise Israel because they've been made prisoners on their own land, labouring under a perpetual blockade, by a bunch of immigrants from Europe who constitute the modern Israel. And their land has been constantly eroded away and resettled as Israel continues its expansion. So, no. Palestine did not start the war. The very illegitimate existence of Israel is the greatest reason for conflict in the Middle East and would always be so. For all the distorted claims about the threat of Hamas, literally hundreds of Palestinians (the overwhelming majority, civilians) die for every single Israeli that is killed in the conflict and thousands are refugees rendered homeless. Israel is a cancer to that region, but since millions of Jews were slaughtered by Germany in the holocaust, few of the Western democracies are willing to openly oppose their policies due to the sympathy retained for their past horrors they've faced.

First of all go and read how the Arab Palestinians got to occupy Jerusalem and how the Jews were forced into exile to Europe by marauding Muslim jihadists.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 20, 2014
Demdem:

Na wa o, seeing the carnage on television sends fear into my heart but our own people back home have a place to go to,even if it's going to stay at eagle square or the National Assembly premises, You will see efforts doubled overnight.

They acted foolishly sha because from the day those 3 kids went missing I expected Israel to want to prove something to Hamas funny enough America and other world powers don't ever find the courage to speak against Israel in strong terms.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Demdem(m): 12:05am On Jul 20, 2014
GBTYO:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-PvZldV7aS68/UbfBEbQ1-AI/AAAAAAAABk4/E7FFO9mIFZc/s1600/416340-net+es.jpg[/img]
just like the fairy tale of the stup1d king who was duped to believing that only wise men can see the expensive robe

Even a mad man will vehemently deny the fact that he is s mad. Again, it doesn't matter.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by GBTYO: 12:07am On Jul 20, 2014
Demdem:

Surely, the otuokpe drunkard is an incompetent fool to allow this to continue.

This is an old and failed tactic that will only work in among your frustrated co-paraga drunkards who will want to blame their shortcomings on higher positions.

You are either ret@rded or highly frustrated or both.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by GBTYO: 12:08am On Jul 20, 2014
Demdem:

Even a mad man will vehemently deny the fact that he us mad. Again, it doesn't matter.

Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Demdem(m): 12:13am On Jul 20, 2014
GBTYO:

This is an old and failed tactic that will only work in among your frustrated co-paraga drunkards who will want to blame their shortcomings on higher positions.

You are either ret@rded or highly frustrated or both.

Fool, the two names u mentioned up there aren't in any official authority but ordinary citizens with no official power whatsoever. I can't believe u are so daft to decode this. When you talk of shortcomings then u are definitely referring to no one but the world acclaimed incompetent president of Nigeria. Jonathan himself.
He is the fool in position who constantly tells us its under control but yet hundreds continue to die.
Fool, Egbere Jonathan is a failure so far as regards security of Nigerians lives he swore to protect.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Demdem(m): 12:14am On Jul 20, 2014
GBTYO:

Demdem:

Even a mad man will vehemently deny the fact that he is mad. Again, it doesn't matter.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by GBTYO: 12:15am On Jul 20, 2014
^^^at least you took my correction

Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Izunwa(m): 12:16am On Jul 20, 2014
Israel sef!!! The civilian should move Southwards to which place . Hope say no be to Naija oo cos we already have a handful in BokoHaram cheesy

Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by GBTYO: 12:16am On Jul 20, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, the two names u mentioned up there aren't in any official authority but ordinary citizens with no official power whatsoever. I can't believe u are so daft to decode this. When you talk of shortcomings then u are definitely referring to no one but the world acclaimed incompetent president of Nigeria. Jonathan himself.
He is the fool in position who constantly tells us its under control but yet hundreds continue to die.
Fool, Egbere Jonathan is a failure so far as regards security of Nigerians lives he swore to protect.

Jonathan is a failure because he hasn't shared rice to you.

poverty!

Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by CyberWolf: 12:21am On Jul 20, 2014
you guys successfully destroyed this beautiful thread.... angry angry angry sad sad sad

Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Demdem(m): 12:22am On Jul 20, 2014
GBTYO:

Jonathan is a failure because he hasn't shared rice to you.

poverty!

Jonathan doesn't share rice, the fool share money......as in states money recklessly.
I know this succinctly well when he was in Bayelsa and this he has transferred to the federal level.
Jonathan is a failure because Nigerians haven't seen so much innocent death since the civil war.
Is it until ur cursed family becomes part of the statistics before u realised this?
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by GBTYO: 12:23am On Jul 20, 2014

Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Demdem(m): 12:24am On Jul 20, 2014
GBTYO: ^^^at least you took my correction

Yea, i erroneously made a mad mad sane..........oh my my.....
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by GBTYO: 12:30am On Jul 20, 2014
Demdem:

Yea, i erroneously made a mad mad sane..........oh my my.....

You keep doing it over and over again.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:35am On Jul 20, 2014
And the whole human shield thing is nonsense. Israel is a technologically advanced country with plenty of financial, tactical and material support from American led Western allies. Hamas are a rag tag bunch of fighters bound in the same chains Isrrael has kept the whole of Palestine under. How do you expect a Palestinian nation that is incapable of defending itself due to their enslavement to engage in open warfare with Israel? That attempt to put Israel on a moral high ground is ridiculous when they murder hundreds of times more civilians than Hamas do.

Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Demdem(m): 12:37am On Jul 20, 2014
I feel for the losses in Gaza but I blame Hamas 100% for these current losses.
Let those rockets stop immediately and Israel will have no choice but to withdraw.
Hamas..........the lives of ur people are in ur hands. Use it as u deem fit.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by GBTYO: 12:38am On Jul 20, 2014
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Demdem(m): 12:44am On Jul 20, 2014
Obi1kenobi: And the whole human shield thing is nonsense. Israel is a technologically advanced country with plenty of financial, tactical and material support from American led Western allies. Hamas are a rag tag bunch of fighters bound in the same chains Isrrael has kept the whole of Palestine under. How do you expect a Palestinian nation that is incapable of defending itself due to their enslavement to engage in open warfare with Israel? That attempt to put Israel on a moral high ground is ridiculous when they murder hundreds of times more civilians than Hamas do.

I disagree..........what technology will dislodge rockets kept undergound an hospital facility from Israel.
Are u aware that just yesterday the UN told the world that they are currently investigating how rockets are found in UN run schools in Gaza?
There is no doubt that the only defence hamas has to its rockets are his people and their aim and purpose is to win human sympathy.
Do u know that the rockets they are sending down to Israel is done indiscriminately in civilian populated areas and not idf facilities. Iron domes are machines and can also fail, it it fails once, it will be catastrophic.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by GBTYO: 12:45am On Jul 20, 2014
Demdem:

I disagree..........what technology will dislodge rockets kept undergound an hospital facility from Israel.
Are u aware that just yesterday the UN told the world that they are currently investigating how rockets are found in UN run schools in Gaza?
There is no doubt that the only defence hamas has to its rockets are his people and their aim and purpose is to win human sympathy.
Do u know that the rockets they are sending down to Israel is done indiscriminately in civilian populated areas and not idf facilities. Iron domes are machines and can also fail, it it fails once, it will be catastrophic.

You forgot to insult Mr. President
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Demdem(m): 12:49am On Jul 20, 2014
GBTYO:

You forgot to insult Mr. President

Fool, that post has nothing to do with Egbere Jonathan.
It's about hamas and Israel.
I know u Av chosen to be daft, at least, do it wisely.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:06am On Jul 20, 2014
Demdem:

I'm not disagreeing that Hamas operates under the cover of civilians. I was stating why they do so. They do so, not because they're inherently evil but because they lack the capability to build a competent military force - a situation ensured by Israel's blockade of Palestine for decades. A people cornered will lash out in any way they can. Since it would be folly to engage Israel's ovewhelming military superiority in open warfare, they do it covertly under whatever cover they can. If they could use forests and mountains as cover, I'm sure they would. But they're packed like sardines in a concentrated area that is heavily policed by Israel, so how do you expect them to fight?
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Kalvan: 1:16am On Jul 20, 2014
Blood thirsty Jews.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Demdem(m): 1:24am On Jul 20, 2014
Obi1kenobi:
I'm not disagreeing that Hamas operates under the cover of civilians. I was stating why they do so. They do so, not because they're inherently evil but because they lack the capability to build a competent military force - a situation ensured by Israel's blockade of Palestine for decades. A people cornered will lash out in any way they can. Since it would be folly to engage Israel's ovewhelming military superiority in open warfare, they do it covertly under whatever cover they can. If they could use forests and mountains as cover, I'm sure they would. But they're packed like sardines in a concentrated area that is heavily policed by Israel, so how do you expect them to fight?

This blockade u are talking about is because of Hamas that controls gaza who strongly believe that Israel must be wiped out.
Why are Palestinians not complaining about blockade in the west bank where fatah is in charge? Palestinians have relative freedom there unlike gaza.
Without the blockade, hamas will surely go extra length in making sure their desire for Israel come to past. So why should Israel allow this?
If I have a neighbour whose primary desire is to ensure my destruction, believe u me, I will proactively do far more than what Israel is doing to gaza.
By the way, there is absolutely no justifiable reason to use human shield to fight ur enemies and turn around to seek for sympathy for death of children and women. The fault lies on Hamas squarely.

Jigawa State Government Distributes 1073 Materials To Support Youths (pics) / President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa / Lagos Light Rail Set To Commence Operations

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59