Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! (7641 Views)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! / My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Henrypraise: 5:37am On Jul 20, 2014
Its very simple, d best way 4 attack is defending, u shud be d one to start disturbin her, go to her huz wit 3 or 4 of ur friends very early in d mornin, mess up d place, wen u ar done tell her u ar tired n u want to go n rest. Do dis for 7 days. If u av a dog, take it along wit u, n if ur dog is messin up her place, act like u ar not seein it, I bet she will start avoidin u like a snake.

Secondly d reason Pple always cum to u, is probably cos u ar a gud listener or a party freak, or a gud cook. My frnd if u ar a gud listener, wen next she cums, don't let her talk, u do d talkin, bother her wit ur problems if she is talkin, u shud act like u ar busy.

Nobody will tell her to stop cumin close to u, na she go advice hersef.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by rhemal: 6:01am On Jul 20, 2014
akitijackson: Pls u guys shld help me out wif dis situation I'm in nw. I hav dis neighbour, we attend d same uni. I stay alone in my house cos my family is nt currently in d state I'm in.
My neighbour is always in my house nd I hate it so much! Very early in d mornin b4 I even washup, she's already knockin at my gate! She talks a lot dat's d worst part. I dnt even have my privacy anymore in my own house!
There was a day she came to d house, I locked myself in nd pretended asif I was nt in, she knocked nd knocked nd started callin my name to come out! I stayed mute till she went. Afta some minutes she came back! God I was so angry! I dnt like her kind of person at all. She's too materialistic nd boast abt every single thing! There's no day she doesn't come to my house. The d suprising thing
is dat I dnt step my foot in her own house.

Pls I need help on how to politely make her stay away.

be blunt and tell her exactly how you feel.no matter how many signs you leave people like her will never take a cue no matter what you do.just tell her,this life is once my brother.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by blank(f): 6:18am On Jul 20, 2014
akitijackson: me telling her dat wld make us real enemies...dat's wat I'm avoidin tho. I dnt want to sound rude.

You should be polite only if you like her as a person but don't want her to come to your room. Being rude will have the dual effect of stopping her from coming to your room and the so called friendship.
Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:59am On Jul 20, 2014
akitijackson: no I'm nt...anyways my middle finger is up in d air for u!
what for?
Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by tunnyl(m): 9:37am On Jul 20, 2014
Mehn i feel ur pain, i av been through this and i know i will continue to go thru it.

my suggested solution go to your school library or find somewhere else to stay till night and then return home, do this for two weeks and she would get used to you not being around.

Or if u cant do that. Whenever shez comes, make sure lotza textbookz are on the table and keep nagging about the course and d imaginary evil lecturer.

Or next time invite ur other course mates pver and gist bout many things only u and ur course mates know about she will feel left out.. do this for sometime.

that way you wont habe to send her away, because u no know wen u go need her help oooo. I rest my case! wink

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 20, 2014
emeka94: My dear, I empathise with u. Someppl are so clueless and senseless that they are locked up in dia own selfish world

Pls don't tell her outright to stop visiting oh, unless u want her to be ur enemy cos ppl like dat can paint ur name black and rewrite ur history behind ur back. Besides you'd never know wen u might need her.
Very true, especially considering the fact she talks too much. I had a friend that started a big false rumour about how one of the girls she had a fight with was an undercover prostitute just because they had a fight where the girl told that friend some things she didn't like about her behaviour.

I'd advice u to drop hints on her. Don't pay much attention to her wen she is talking so she won't feel like you're interested in her long story. Be a little bit impatient wit her n act as if u are very busy n she's in ur way. Also, start lying about ur whereabouts and hint to her dat u'll be going out at so so time..
Goodluck
This one has a 50/50 chance of working grin some talkatives just have a weird and messed up compulsion to talk, they just can't help it. Some can even continue talking even if you lay down and pretend to be asleep, still talk even when you're reading with your school books in front of you, infact you can even be staring out the window, obviously distracted and lost in thoughts but they will keep talking. They don't need you to listen; they just want a human presence in the room while they talk because talking alone to yourself looks crazy.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by IAMBREEZY: 9:51am On Jul 20, 2014
akitijackson: Nairaland na wa oh
Tell her you ain't interested
Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Karleb(m): 10:49am On Jul 20, 2014
fellis:

Very true, especially considering the fact she talks too much. I had a friend that started a big false rumour about how one of the girls she had a fight with was an undercover prostitute just because they had a fight where the girl told that friend some things she didn't like about her behaviour.

This one has a 50/50 chance of working grin some talkatives just have a weird and messed up compulsion to talk, they just can't help it. Some can even continue talking even if you lay down and pretend to be asleep, still talk even when you're reading with your school books in front of you, infact you can even be staring out the window, obviously distracted and lost in thoughts but they will keep talking. They don't need you to listen; they just want a human presence in the room while they talk because talking alone to yourself looks crazy.

Wow someone that actually understands how uncultured some peeps can be.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 20, 2014
Karleb:

Wow someone that actually understands how uncultured some peeps can be.

Worst part is that they don't see anything wrong with their behaviour. They're that narcissistic.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 20, 2014
Bang her.. Bang her... Bang her till she won't feel her legs anymore then she would stop visiting you.
Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 20, 2014
Smartsyn: Tell her to give you a break..
....a break from wat??...r dey dating b4 ni??

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 20, 2014
Henrypraise: Its very simple, d best way 4 attack is defending, u shud be d one to start disturbin her, go to her huz wit 3 or 4 of ur friends very early in d mornin, mess up d place, wen u ar done tell her u ar tired n u want to go n rest. Do dis for 7 days. If u av a dog, take it along wit u, n if ur dog is messin up her place, act like u ar not seein it, I bet she will start avoidin u like a snake.

Secondly d reason Pple always cum to u, is probably cos u ar a gud listener or a party freak, or a gud cook. My frnd if u ar a gud listener, wen next she cums, don't let her talk, u do d talkin, bother her wit ur problems if she is talkin, u shud act like u ar busy.

Nobody will tell her to stop cumin close to u, na she go advice hersef.
tnks a lot.....bt I'm nt d type dat visit ppl, I stay indoors always. Bt tnks for d advice I appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 20, 2014
grayht: Bang her.. Bang her... Bang her till she won't feel her legs anymore then she would stop visiting you.
I'm nt a lesbian! U must be crazy o

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 20, 2014
rhemal:

be blunt and tell her exactly how you feel.no matter how many signs you leave people like her will never take a cue no matter what you do.just tell her,this life is once my brother.
I'm a female

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 20, 2014
tunnyl: Mehn i feel ur pain, i av been through this and i know i will continue to go thru it.

my suggested solution go to your school library or find somewhere else to stay till night and then return home, do this for two weeks and she would get used to you not being around.

Or if u cant do that. Whenever shez comes, make sure lotza textbookz are on the table and keep nagging about the course and d imaginary evil lecturer.

Or next time invite ur other course mates pver and gist bout many things only u and ur course mates know about she will feel left out.. do this for sometime.

that way you wont habe to send her away, because u no know wen u go need her help oooo. I rest my case! wink
I've tried dat before. Infact last night she work me up frm sleep to open d gate for her, nd dis was around 10pm. I had to give her d leftover food cos she said she was hungry...mehn I felt like crying!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by tunnyl(m): 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
akitijackson: I've tried dat before. Infact last night she work me up frm sleep to open d gate for her, nd dis was around 10pm. I had to give her d leftover food cos she said she was hungry...mehn I felt like crying!

Nawa o. na one chance be dis o. but the strategy worked for me though. cuz I had a friend like that also. i just couldnt avoid him. this guy go kom my house everyday. if i return from schoool d next news for my house na "ore e yen ti bere e to emewa" yur friend has been to your house like ten times"..Book i no fit read, to chop belleful na wahalA, my girlfriend go dey inside he go dey like mumu until 1 day my babe use scope pursue am. E be like i be im papa, im brother, im only friend. well i don delete am for my life sha. just like u i am always available and i dont usualy go out. The sooner you delete her from ur life the better o. before it starts to affect ur academic stamina lol.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by ayukdaboss(m): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
akitijackson: I'm a beautiful lady pls. I'm nt a man.

#YOU this scammer!! So you're now staying alone abi? You no get husband again? Lol....You're just an idle guy sitting behind a female account jare. grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by ayukdaboss(m): 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
akitijackson: I'm a female

Female ko shema1e ni? grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Rikidony(m): 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
When she comes again play with her as usuall. Later tell her that you need sme time for ur self. If she wants to knw tell her you need to read and ur boy friend is not happy about her presence if u have one though

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by laplace12(m): 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
Keep a distance
Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by emeka94(m): 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2014
fellis:

Lmao.
Madness get levels oh!!!!imagine talking to a sleeping person?
How will sumbody not pick up d signal dat u are not interested in the talk?
How person no go get peace for em own house again?!!!
But u are correct sha.

By d way, u speak like person get enuf experience with talkative?!!!
Talk true oh cheesy
Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Abbey2sam(m): 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2014
whenever she comes, just tell her your on ur way out..................................she will get the msg

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
akitijackson: I'm nt a lesbian! U must be crazy o
lol..
Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
simple!!! When next she knocks, go naked and let her see ur manliness... then ask "can I help u?". she won't disturb again...
(*continues sipping alomo + puffing cigarette )
Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2014
akitijackson: Pls u guys shld help me out wif dis situation I'm in nw. I hav dis neighbour, we attend d same uni. I stay alone in my house cos my family is nt currently in d state I'm in.
My neighbour is always in my house nd I hate it so much! Very early in d mornin b4 I even washup, she's already knockin at my gate! She talks a lot dat's d worst part. I dnt even have my privacy anymore in my own house!
There was a day she came to d house, I locked myself in nd pretended asif I was nt in, she knocked nd knocked nd started callin my name to come out! I stayed mute till she went. Afta some minutes she came back! God I was so angry! I dnt like her kind of person at all. She's too materialistic nd boast abt every single thing! There's no day she doesn't come to my house. The d suprising thing is dat I dnt step my foot in her own house.

Pls I need help on how to politely make her stay away.
the only way out is to let her know you don't flow with her.

If you keep quiet, she wont stop.

I have experienced it before and mine what like: "where are u going, what are u cooking, can I use you"

they can be so pestering shocked and the only way to kill pest is either u use ur hand or a pesticide.

She wont stop if you don't confront her.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by IAMBREEZY: 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
akitijackson: I'm nt a lesbian! U must be crazy o
sharap!stop denying what you are,you may even be a male parading as a female.
Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
emeka94:
By d way, u speak like person get enuf experience with talkative?!!!
Talk true oh cheesy
Na so. I pity those people sometimes, they cannot stop talking. Talk talk talk till they get themselves in trouble. Another thing is that they always tell lies. When they run out of truths to talk about they start making stories up.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by tunnyl(m): 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
fellis: Na so. I pity those people sometimes, they cannot stop talking. Talk talk talk till they get themselves in trouble. Another thing is that they always tell lies. When they run out of truths to talk about they start making stories up.

you are soo soo right. One of my dad's friend can liiiiie. chai. u go fear.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
tunnyl:
you are soo soo right. One of my dad's friend can liiiiie. chai. u go fear.
Lol, my former boss was like that too. The man can lie about anything and anybody, sofa he is gisting about something it's not his business. he used to also tell lies about his wife and children.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by leisuretym: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
Learn to be a little tolerant, you don't know tomorrow
Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by leisuretym: 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
Learn to be a little tolerant, give her food when you can, you don't know tomorrow but if she's truly a serious pest,
Start asking her to borrow you big money and frustrate her with that!
Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
leisuretym: Learn to be a little tolerant, you don't know tomorrow
I can only be tolerant if only she is a good person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. / My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. / Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.