Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State (3850 Views)

Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot / See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting / Supreme Court Upholds Elections Of Rochas And Uduaghan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by lakpalakpa: 9:21am On Jul 20, 2014
vanbonattel: We know he swindled us in educational matters, can we move to another sector of governmental development?

So the quality of education in Imo state boils down to if the walls are made of concrete or block.......abi??

Please tell me what kind of walls were your classroom made of, because with your flawed reasoning and thought-process you sound like one who attended a school were the walls were made of palm-fronds..

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by bruno419(m): 9:23am On Jul 20, 2014
vanbonattel: We know he swindled us in educational matters, can we move to another sector of governmental development?
grow up boy...start tinkin of wat to do for ur self and ur society...u have accepted dat he has done well in academics...at least dats a point

1 Like

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by vanbonattel: 9:24am On Jul 20, 2014
Can we now proceed to the three storey pedestrian bridges that has never been put to any use since completed. Has anyone noticed that the bridge is almost spoiling. grin

419 grin

3 Likes

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by lakpalakpa: 9:25am On Jul 20, 2014
vanbonattel:

You are desperate to divert from the main point, APGA and APC are not an opposition party, but Rochas is a confirmed crook grin let's face it.

See why I called you an illiterate..

vanbonattel:
Here we go again with APC rants. Rochas himself is smarter than you lot. Going into the opposition to spite the presidency and win sympathetic opinions while slowing down development as a consequence. Only one winner here, Rochas grin
Master stroke!

So he simply left a small and regional/tribal opposition party and joined another opposition party with a national and detribalized outlook.

Now bring your wretched and illiterate self here and bow before me, for I'm your intellectual god!!

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by lakpalakpa: 9:26am On Jul 20, 2014
vanbonattel: Can we now proceed to the three storey pedestrian bridges that has never been put to any use since completed. Has anyone noticed that the bridge is almost spoiling. grin

419 grin

Where are the completed and unused Pedestrian bridges located??

LIAR-MAN!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by vanbonattel: 9:27am On Jul 20, 2014
lakpalakpa:

So the quality of education in Imo state boils down to if the walls are made of concrete or block.......abi??

Please tell me what kind of walls were your classroom made of, because with your flawed reasoning and thought-process you sound like one who attended a school were the walls were made of palm-fronds..

my classroom was under the mango tree grin unbeatable ventilation grin

How many states moved above Imo in the last SSCE exams?

3 Likes

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by vanbonattel: 9:29am On Jul 20, 2014
lakpalakpa:

See why I called you an illiterate..

So he simply left a small and regional/tribal opposition party and joined another opposition party with a national and detribalized outlook.

Now bring your wretched and illiterate self here and bow before me, for I'm your intellectual god!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Jangjaweeds detribalized? Funniest comment of 2014 and 2015!

4 Likes

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by vanbonattel: 9:31am On Jul 20, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Where are the completed and unused Pedestrian bridges located??

LIAR-MAN!!!

grin grin grin

I will give you 100k if you can upload a video of any insect using the pedestrian bridge at imsu junction. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by vanbonattel: 9:33am On Jul 20, 2014
vanbonattel:

I will give you 100k if you can upload a video of any insect using the pedestrian bridge at imsu junction. cheesy

upon on top of, plus including the fact that the bridge is starting to spoil. grin

1 Like

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by lakpalakpa: 9:36am On Jul 20, 2014
vanbonattel:

my classroom was under the mango tree grin unbeatable ventilation grin

How many states moved above Imo in the last SSCE exams?

grin grin grin grin grin

Now I see why you are so ffuucked up...
Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by vanbonattel: 9:39am On Jul 20, 2014
lakpalakpa:

grin grin grin grin grin

Now I see why you are so ffuucked up...

Yes, while you that attended concrete classes in a concrete school is completely concrete brained. Sorry grin

2 Likes

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by lakpalakpa: 9:40am On Jul 20, 2014
vanbonattel:

Did Rochas ask people not to use the bridge??

I even thought the bridge was completed but people weren't allowed to use it....

Mtscheeew!!!

undecided
Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by vanbonattel: 9:47am On Jul 20, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Did Rochas ask people not to use the bridge??

I even thought the bridge was completed but people weren't allowed to use it....

Mtscheeew!!!

undecided

mummmmu!

why will any rational human being climb that unstable mount everest just to cross that short road?

Does Rochas have advisers or is just punishing the good people of Imo state?

1 Like

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by lakpalakpa: 9:48am On Jul 20, 2014
[s]
vanbonattel:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Jangjaweeds detribalized? Funniest comment of 2014 and 2015!
[/s]

Very foolish

As of Now every tribe and region is well-represented in APC. Can you say same for APGA abi Akpu-Gal...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by vanbonattel: 9:50am On Jul 20, 2014
@ lakpalakpa, when your slow brain has finished processing the information above, let's move to another sector of governmental development.

1 Like

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by vanbonattel: 9:51am On Jul 20, 2014
lakpalakpa: [s][/s]

Very foolish

As of Now every tribe and region is well-represented in APC. Can you say same for APGA abi Akpu-Gal...

Are you insulting our Igbo party? angry
Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by lakpalakpa: 9:54am On Jul 20, 2014
vanbonattel:

mummmmu!

why will any rational human being climb that unstable mount everest just to cross that short road?

Does Rochas have advisers or is just punishing the good people of Imo state?

You see how foolish you now sound!!

Building a pedestrian bridge across a busy road is a welcome development, however many uncivilised folks like you prefer to risk your worthless lives by dashing across such a busy road.

Students of Imo state university between 1999 to 2011 cried and begged for a pedestrian bridge around Imsu junction from the then governments of Udenwa and Ohakim to no avail. The reason for their pleas from the govt then was as a result of several accidents involving students and trailer drivers which took several lives. Go to that junction now and see a standard foot bridge with a well spaced roundabout which has made the original trauma experienced by the students a thing of the past now.

https://www.facebook.com/jeff.unamma/posts/1548724555354422
Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by lakpalakpa: 9:55am On Jul 20, 2014
vanbonattel:

Are you insulting our Igbo party? angry

An IGBO party that has only one state out of 5 IGBO states...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:14am On Jul 20, 2014
A reknowned Dj is currently touring 10 campuses in 10 different States. http://sunnewsonline.net/news/close-up-presents-step-up-to-naija-rhythms-with-dj-caise Chocolate City’s Super Star DJ Caise in conjunction with Close Up Naija Herbal toothpaste present “Step Up To Naija Rhythms with DJ Caise”, this event will see DJ Caise host 10 of the craziest parties in 10 university campuses in Nigeria, the event will run from July to September 2014.The parties which promise 5 hours of non-stop jamming would involve rap battles and dance competitions to entertain the students There will be free gifts for the first 100 students at the venues, great music and the greatest party experience with DJ...

1 Like

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by size38: 10:20am On Jul 20, 2014
Bad politics from PDP and their follower. Only states that belong to opposition parties where the looting is going on? So all PDP governors are all saints and never touched one naira from public fund?

1 Like

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by vanbonattel: 10:30am On Jul 20, 2014
Am back. I know Abagworo will come in with pictures of schools done in Owerri town and a few completed ones, what is holding the school in Atta, Akabo, OKwe and many others. Abagworo the photographer, over to you. Show us Rochas school in these Imo towns grin

Show us the blocks on top of the concrete and tell us your own stories, we await grin

1 Like

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by vanbonattel: 10:34am On Jul 20, 2014
lakpalakpa:

You see how foolish you now sound!!

Building a pedestrian bridge across a busy road is a welcome development, however many uncivilised folks like you prefer to risk your worthless lives by dashing across such a busy road.

https://www.facebook.com/jeff.unamma/posts/1548724555354422

The challenge is for you to show us a single imsu student climbing th three storey bridge, stop attaching links of requests while the execution was flawed. Is this what the students asked for?
Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by vanbonattel: 11:53am On Jul 20, 2014
Breaking news, Rochas is planning to share up to 20 used/third hand dilapidated sienna buses as his democracy dividends to the youths he impoverished in Imo state!

Abagworo, pishures please grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by lakpalakpa: 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
vanbonattel:

The challenge is for you to show us a single imsu student climbing th three storey bridge, stop attaching links of requests while the execution was flawed. Is this what the students asked for?

The students asked for a pedestrian bridge and they got one. As far as I'm concerned Rochas did well for them in that regard.

Now prove that the execution was flawed.

Or STFU!!

grin grin grin
Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by vanbonattel: 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
lakpalakpa:

The students asked for a pedestrian bridge and they got one. As far as I'm concerned Rochas did well for them in that regard.

Now prove that the execution was flawed.

Or STFU!!

grin grin grin

the students asked for a decent pedestrian bridge and got a three decking blocks and concrete contraption without steps, a nightmare for any student to climb even on endurance treks.
I will call the foreigners handling "fear factor" t come and use the death trap for their next episode cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by lakpalakpa: 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
vanbonattel:

the students asked for a decent pedestrian bridge and got a three decking blocks and concrete contraption without steps, a nightmare for any student to climb even on endurance treks.
I will call the foreigners handling "fear factor" t come and use the death trap for their next episode cheesy

|Even your lies sound very daft...

Pics or STFU!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by chimerase2: 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
vanbonattel: I never see the kind of smooth criminal like this governor. And illiterates are dancing after him while he is using hand made blocks to build all projects in the state. Shame!
op just sharap do u knw wat is means to build two storey primary skul building in all wards in the whole 27 local govt eh
Even the owerri city skul is not left out, wat abt the free education etc, what did the past governors do in imo state compare to wat he has done and don't u ever compare Thief T.A orji with him cus he is the worst in nigeria history

1 Like

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by cooltone: 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
Foolish people with foolish propaganda, what you people are propagating is unbelievable. You first started that he borrowed money and all that was false, next you want to raise corruption propaganda and character assassination, I bet you that won't still work. The PDP and Jonathan are the ones committing crimes against Imo people and Nigeria as a whole. Have you cared to ask where is our 20 billion dollars, the subsidy scam and a whole lot of crimes against Nigerians. Finally Rochas has done close to miracle in Imo state with our very little or no resources.
Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by vanbonattel: 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
lakpalakpa:

|Even your lies sound very daft...

Pics or STFU!!

grin grin grin grin

You wan see am abi?

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by vanbonattel: 10:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
See abandoned projects scatter everywhere like sand for beach.

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by vanbonattel: 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
Abagworo, how far? grin grin cheesy grin cool

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by vanbonattel: 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
Rochas is reading nairaland cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan In Militry Uniform. / Anti-buhari Adverts: What Is Wrong With This Advert / Prophecy: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Going To Be A General (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.