Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) (2657 Views)

Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” / Terror: Radio Biafra Director Threatens To Avenge Death Of 3 Members / New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 20, 2014
VICTORCIZA: hahaha i am laughing at your stupidity!
Get ready to cry after August 9.
the way aregbe's rigging plan failed woefully in Anambra same way he will fail in osun
Aregbe is a shameless election rigger.

This is the only power you have to stop Aregbesola from being elected and continue with it. Just that it changes nothing as it seems very feeble.

It would have been better if you are an electorate, atleast you will have the right to vote against him but now that you are not opportuned to either by accident or luckily be an electorate.

You can keep ranting here on Nairaland where it last.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:21am On Jul 20, 2014
Neyoor:

This is the only power you have to stop Aregbesola from being elected and continue with it. Just that it changes nothing as it seems very feeble.

It would have been better if you are an electorate, atleast you will have the right to vote against him but now that you are not opportuned to either by accident or luckily be an electorate.

you think it is feeble
never underestimate the power of nairaland!!!
Aregbe is an election rigger! God will punish him

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:23am On Jul 20, 2014
egghead i don't want any cursing in this thread. bitter and frustrated sadist

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by evilspirit: 11:24am On Jul 20, 2014
Aregbe is going to winly lose
Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by lakpalakpa: 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
VICTORCIZA: mistake corrected.
i replaced it with checked in.
can we go straight to our main discussion?

You're not one to be discussed with, you don't have the brainpower for that.

Come back when you have a brain..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by 7lives: 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
Neyoor:

I'm not one your fellow PDP that do go about with fake profiles. I'm a bonafide indigene of Osun state.

I can snapshot my voters card for you to see but I won't do that for security reasons.

But I'll show you my ballot paper thumbprinted for APC on the election day.

Meanwhile , keep on with you post maybe one of your fellow PDP foreigners might for fall it. As for we Osun residents and Indigenes it can't move us an inch.

In Aregbesola we believe.

I want you to be economical with your data plans, most of the people opening and posting on worthless threads here are paid goons.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by remsonik(f): 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
Omisore the murderer. PDP don't ve sense at all.omisore was rejected in his hometown sef. Osun election will be the case of the devil we know is better than the angel we don't know. A lot of ppl might not be pleased with aregbesola but they will vote for him to kick against omisore. No wonder oyinlola has refused to work for the party in Osun. You guys shot ur self in the foot the day u decided to field omisore
Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
lakpalakpa:

You're not one to be discussed with, you don't have the brainpower for that.

Come back when you have a brain..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

okuko ocha na akpo onwe ya egbe!!!
Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by stebell(m): 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
Pls who knows τ̲̅ђe whereabout of Berem, Nwaniba2 τ̲̅ђe Ogbange, Crackjones and τ̲̅ђe rest of them that hv keep this forum lively at tyms with their comments.

Haters of GEJ, jus so yu kno

Ekiti is gone
Adamawa has fallen
Osun on τ̲̅ђe brink
Nasarawa too about ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ fall
Ogun is getting set
Hahaha i dey laff

GEJ till Buhari stop contesting
Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by Brimmie(m): 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
Neyoor:

Niyi, seriously this Kid doesn't deserve the attention you're giving him. Ikire a gbe wa o! smiley

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by Brimmie(m): 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
stebell: Pls who knows τ̲̅ђe whereabout of Berem, Nwaniba2 τ̲̅ђe Ogbange, Crackjones and τ̲̅ђe rest of them that hv keep this forum lively at tyms with their comments.

Haters of GEJ, jus so yu kno

Ekiti is gone
Adamawa has fallen
Osun on τ̲̅ђe brink
Nasarawa too about ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ fall
Ogun is getting set
Hahaha i dey laff

GEJ till Buhari stop contesting
Berem was banned for 2weeks.
Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by stebell(m): 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2014
Brimmie: Berem was banned for 2weeks.

hw cud she be banned wen her Jesus of Nland Mynd44 is a mod.
or has he been dropped?
Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by bloodyassassin: 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
Brimmie: This thing called Brimmie no wan get brain!
ok

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
Brimmie: Niyi, seriously this Kid doesn't deserve the attention you're giving him. Ikire a gbe wa o! smiley

Amin o my bro. Thank you jare. Are u currently in Ikire?
Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by royalblood21: 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
bokoslayer:
[/s][s]
If aregbesola[s][/s]
should lose come August 9, would you assume the election was rigged?

Aregbesola will not lose! Werey onisokuso!!!
Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by anago900: 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
VICTORCIZA: egghead i don't want any cursing in this thread. bitter and frustrated sadist

animal get my name off your smelly orifice, before amadioha wreck unquantifiable havoc on your miserable life.
Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by VICTORCIZA(m): 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
anago900:

animal get my name off your smelly orifice, before amadioha wreck unquantifiable havoc on your miserable life.
what did i tell you guys?
cursing unlimited!
frustrated and bitter imp
Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by VICTORCIZA(m): 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
royalblood21:

says who
continue giving him false hope!
Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by VICTORCIZA(m): 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
stebell:

hw cud she be banned wen her Jesus of Nland Mynd44 is a mod.
or has he been dropped?
nice question
Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by lakpalakpa: 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
VICTORCIZA: okuko ocha na akpo onwe ya egbe!!!

Same to you....

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by banki(m): 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
Mr Op ..... I find it insulting that people like you will continue to draw the name of God into the mess you call politicking, write against the apc or aregbesola but don't bring religion into it, its people like you that stalk the ambers of hatred and cause religious violence in this country all in the name o politics, Ive read your posts and its obvious your a pdp paid agent.... I don't have any problem with that but kindly stop quoting scriptures.....

I am yet to see you quote scriptures on people like Abba Moro of the PDP and federal government who clearly murdered innocent youth and duped over 500,000 people clearly.....

Enjoy your paid unintelligent work but please stop using the bible

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by srone(m): 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
The OP should be checked into a mental facility...Spineless idiot!

VICTORCIZA: On 14th of November 2013 you decided to punish us(NDI ANAMBRA ) for the sins we don't know when and how we committed against you! On that bright day we were eagerly preparing our mind,body and soul to vote the best candidate in the coming election on 16th and we didn't know you have perfected your evil plans against our dear state.
With 20 buses filled up with 181 election riggers armed with 3 pump action gun,10000 each with a promise of more after execution ,, many fake voters card and other election rigging materials you sent them off to our state to come change our destiny, if not for the eagle eyes of the imo state police commissioner Mohammed Kastina who got a tip off about them checking into a hotel doing finishing touches on their rigging plan we would not have know what hit us!
Roman 12:19 beloved never avenge your selves but leave to the wrath of God, for it is written "vegence is mine, i will repay says the lord "
colossians 3:25 for the wrong doer will be paid back for evil he has done and there won't be partiality
Ezekiel 25:17 i will execute great vegence on him with wrathful rebuke then he will know i am the lord!
We won't revenge, we are handing you over to The incorruptible and the just judge to pay you in your own coins, since You want to rig election of those who did you no harm, may those you did no harm fight you with the last drop of their blood!. since you planned to short change us may you be short changed and may failure be your reward! We leave you to God he alone will judge you!!!

VICTORCIZA

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by bokoslayer: 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
royalblood21:

I asked a simple question, why the abuse?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by VICTORCIZA(m): 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
banki:

Mr Op ..... I find it insulting that people like you will continue to draw the name of God into the mess you call politicking, write against the apc or aregbesola but don't bring religion into it, its people like you that stalk the ambers of hatred and cause religious violence in this country all in the name o politics, Ive read your posts and its obvious your a pdp paid agent.... I don't have any problem with that but kindly stop quoting scriptures.....

I am yet to see you quote scriptures on people like Abba Moro of the PDP and federal government who clearly murdered innocent youth and duped over 500,000 people clearly.....

Enjoy your paid unintelligent work but please stop using the bible
are you justifying what aregbe did
i am Christian and i have every right to quote the Bible!
God shall avenge us on aregbe! if you know him,tell him to apologize to Ndi Anambra.
he is an election rigger and God will pay him back in his own coin.
Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by SpaceGoat: 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
answer this puzzle !! one thousand at sake !! click here https://www.nairaland.com/1821351/solve-puzzle-money tank
Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by lakpalakpa: 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
VICTORCIZA: are you justifying what aregbe did
i am Christian and i have every right to quote the Bible!
God shall avenge us on aregbe! if you know him,tell him to apologize to Ndi Anambra.
he is an election rigger and God will pay him back in his own coin.

I wonder the "God" you serve.

Is your "God" in support of lying my man from "AnamBenue"......

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Has your "God" anointed the killer of Bola Ige as the next governor of Osun State??

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by lakpalakpa: 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
Mumu lying Idiotic illiterate!!!

Has your God forgiven you for your shameless lies??

VICTORCIZA: name - Victor ochei
tribe - Tiv
state -benue living in Abuja
Religion -Christian
party -pdp

https://www.nairaland.com/1796400/northerners-lets-get-know-each#24420417
Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
lakpalakpa: Mumu lying Idiotic illiterate!!!

Has your God forgiven you for your shameless lies??

https://www.nairaland.com/1796400/northerners-lets-get-know-each#24420417
old distracting tactics of a supporter of APC.
try a new one this one is stale!
Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by smartz53: 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
bokoslayer:

If Aregbesola should lose come August 9, would you assume the election was rigged?
. If APC shld win d election it wld be free and fair elevtion, but wen dey lose, d election is been rigged.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Text of President Jonathan's Declaration Speech / Hon.moyo Ogunlewe Wishes Dad A Happy Birthday On Instagram / APGA Replaces Umeh As Chairman,Disowns Alex Otti As Guber Candidate For Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.