Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

My Boyfriend Slapped Me! - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boyfriend Slapped Me! (17705 Views)

My Sister In Law Slapped Me / Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument / My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
MzMariah: I'm good o, I just miss you all. smiley what did you buy for me?
Very sexy lingerie.
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
softsparkyy:
Very sexy lingerie.
grin
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by shizzle11(m): 11:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
theLORDreigns:

I will not have any word from you on my change of stance... just zip it! angry sad embarassed
Like i have the time to even bother...shows you draw conclusions that are not well thought out, you obviously sound very hurt thou.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by chemmerfrank(m): 12:03am On Jul 22, 2014
see you..you slapped him back so whats the big deal?? tomorrow you cud be the one beating him..
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 22, 2014
jessybarbie:

I have not said am going back to him, I just want to get every side of this right and so that my last decision will be the right one.

In Herbert simons voice dis babe is undergoing through "Bounded Rationality" at this stage ur conclusion "Satisficing."Is right...
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by Nobody: 4:19am On Jul 22, 2014
shizzle11:
Like i have the time to even bother...

You can't take a joke! Huh?! undecided

shows you draw conclusions that are not well thought out,

Your man is on the wrong side in BOTH recounts.
My woman is exempted completely with the second recap.

you obviously sound very hurt thou.

I'm hurt that Hooper24 may lose a very good woman. He tried 'showing-off' with the wrong kind.

...hitting a woman (who knows her worth) in front of a mutual friend (or anyone else) is the dumbest thing any man can do...
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by Nobody: 4:22am On Jul 22, 2014
soonest:
Now it's quality and not men are scarce. Smh. Please be consistent,d same thing u asked theLordreigns to do

Lollzz! cheesy Thanks doll! kiss

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by shizzle11(m): 7:51am On Jul 22, 2014
theLORDreigns:
You can't take a joke! Huh?! undecided
You kinda sounded serious.....my bad then!

Your man is on the wrong side in BOTH recounts.
My woman is exempted completely with the second recap.
I never at any instance exonerated him from blame(s), i only underlined the fact that both have a share of the blame. @bolded, don't make seem like a gender thing, I'm a rational being, I dont do the 'we' vs 'they' ish.

I'm hurt that Hooper24 may lose a very good woman. He tried 'showing-off' with the wrong kind.
...hitting a woman (who knows her worth) in front of a mutual friend (or anyone else) is the dumbest thing any man can do...
Now i understand the angry emoticon, i agree! he test ran his masculinity on the wrong person which proved to be a costly mistake.

Good morning! smiley

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by zangiff(m): 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
My Candid advice, Zenga if you still love him pls forgive and forget but if you have a single doubt he might not change, then take a walk. I love people come together and not separate. at 27, hes still young compared to over 30. It's painfull, sad but love overcomes all barriers. Sit together, talk about dis for the last time, take a timeout for lunch or dinner and forget dis happen. Such happens but he's gonna learn. Keep a hard straff, kiss nd move on. People calling for separation may not even have a boyfriend sef but yu have one. Think baby.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Two Day Old Baby Who Was Dumped In A Trash Can By Her Mother Rescued. Photos / FG Increases Maternity Leave To 4 Months / Can You Live With Your Mother-in-law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.