Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

The Sorry State Of Umuahia-awka-ibom Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sorry State Of Umuahia-awka-ibom Road (2227 Views)

Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt / The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road / The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-awka-ibom Road by Ohaneze1: 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
I had rather have this type of road and live in a decent house than live in this type of place below.

1. ibadam the capital of yolobaland

2. abeokuta the silicon valley of yolobarland

3. oshogbo the training ground for islamic terrorists

..more to come! grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-awka-ibom Road by Ohaneze1: 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
This is where yolobar migrants live in Lagos while their Igbo, Ijaw and Hausa counterparts live in VI and Ikoyi!

I confirmed it the last time I went to Lagos!

Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-awka-ibom Road by Ohaneze1: 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
More of ibadam the capital of yoolobaland!

Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-awka-ibom Road by Ohaneze1: 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
This is ibadam the capital of yolobaland! grin grin

The dirtiest town in Nigeria!

Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-awka-ibom Road by Ohaneze1: 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
This pix was taken in oshogbo. At least 97% of homes in ibadam or oshogbo does not have toilet facilities..

Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-awka-ibom Road by olapluto(m): 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
I guess the PDP governors in these states are taking care of the stomach infrastructures, while neglecting the physical one.
Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-awka-ibom Road by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
When I said the Southeast has the worst federal roads in the whole of Nigeria, probably I was joking. If not that Obasanjo awarded the contract to rehabilitate Onitsha-Owerri road,Jonathan wouldn't have done anything concerning the road.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Visit Lagos And Empty Seat Await Him.. Do You See Anybody / Tambuwal: APC Legislators Threaten GEJ With Impeachment / APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.