Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

I Proposed To Her ...nxt Thing Dat Happened Na GOBE!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Proposed To Her ...nxt Thing Dat Happened Na GOBE!!!!! (2258 Views)

hh / My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Proposed To Her ...nxt Thing Dat Happened Na GOBE!!!!! by kunki90(m): 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
My conscience has really been biting me since the last few days......ask me why??......I had gotten a nyc restaurant in town ,met with the waiter nd planned with him to put a ring(cost me a lot) inside the glass thingy .xo I culd propose to my fiancee in a romantic way (just lyk they did in a film I watched ),but all went BOOM!!!....on friday evening precisely 8pm thereabout after work I manuveured around town picked up my fiancee from her place took her to the restaurant as earlier agreed (surely she knew I wnted to propose to her dat night )I wuld lyk to jump the events dat happened nxt to where she was taking her drink(red wine(mexican)).the waiter winked @ me as he served our glass of wine ,we did a toast nd the the next thing dat happened was lyk a scammer playing a fast one on me .SHE GULPED WINE WITH 2karat GOLD PLATED RING DOWN HER THROAT...nd she even got pissed cos I couldn't propose to her dat night...nw she is nt even picking up my calls......m xo TOAST..
Re: I Proposed To Her ...nxt Thing Dat Happened Na GOBE!!!!! by kunki90(m): 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
Pls guyz I really need ur advice ....it may luk lyk a cock nd bull story...its just dat m bad @ narrating events ..
Re: I Proposed To Her ...nxt Thing Dat Happened Na GOBE!!!!! by dytbabe: 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2014
Mtchewwwwwwww

3 Likes

Re: I Proposed To Her ...nxt Thing Dat Happened Na GOBE!!!!! by kunki90(m): 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
dytbabe: Mtchewwwwwwww
its kul if u ve nothin to say...bt I just siad its nt a bull story
Re: I Proposed To Her ...nxt Thing Dat Happened Na GOBE!!!!! by kunki90(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
its kul if u ve nothin to say...bt I just said its nt a bull story
Re: I Proposed To Her ...nxt Thing Dat Happened Na GOBE!!!!! by omicron(m): 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
Have you done an X-ray to find the location of the ring undecided
Re: I Proposed To Her ...nxt Thing Dat Happened Na GOBE!!!!! by kunki90(m): 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
she as nt given me a chance to explain@omicron....bt m already sorting things out with her
Re: I Proposed To Her ...nxt Thing Dat Happened Na GOBE!!!!! by omicron(m): 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
kunki90: she as nt given me a chance to explain@omicron....bt m already sorting things out with her

smiley

ok. Give her a lil more time. Try and reach her via chats first - fb, bbm, watsapp -and tell her how you wanted to only make it so special.

Reassure her, but don't go too hard about it.
Re: I Proposed To Her ...nxt Thing Dat Happened Na GOBE!!!!! by Adaeze003(f): 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
Just tell her not to flush her next poop cheesy
Re: I Proposed To Her ...nxt Thing Dat Happened Na GOBE!!!!! by westbee: 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
brb
Re: I Proposed To Her ...nxt Thing Dat Happened Na GOBE!!!!! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
Tell ha to watch out for her poo...dat ur plans for her is dere. tongue

1 Like

Re: I Proposed To Her ...nxt Thing Dat Happened Na GOBE!!!!! by Yemlizzy(f): 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
LMAOcheesy
Re: I Proposed To Her ...nxt Thing Dat Happened Na GOBE!!!!! by thegoodone2(m): 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
u want kill her.
Re: I Proposed To Her ...nxt Thing Dat Happened Na GOBE!!!!! by OohMpa: 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
She's not picking your calls?

Better run to her apartment and ask her if she don shït. If so, enter soak away pit find am.....

Foolish bwoi wanting to pull a Hollywood tale
Here resemble U.S.? angry

3 Likes

Re: I Proposed To Her ...nxt Thing Dat Happened Na GOBE!!!!! by farano(f): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
Jes passing with my 32 sparkling! grin
Re: I Proposed To Her ...nxt Thing Dat Happened Na GOBE!!!!! by sexylogan(m): 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2014

1000 likes from me, Dyt.
Re: I Proposed To Her ...nxt Thing Dat Happened Na GOBE!!!!! by kunki90(m): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
Thanks guyz ..especially@emicron
Re: I Proposed To Her ...nxt Thing Dat Happened Na GOBE!!!!! by kunki90(m): 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
Thanks guyz ..especially@emicron
OohMpa: She's not picking your calls?
Better run to her apartment and ask her if she don shït. If so, enter soak away pit find am.....
Foolish bwoi wanting to pull a Hollywood tale
Here resemble U.S.? angry
foolish boi??....
Re: I Proposed To Her ...nxt Thing Dat Happened Na GOBE!!!!! by kunki90(m): 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
sexylogan:

1000 likes from me, Dyt.
ur lack of self esteem will kill U!!
Re: I Proposed To Her ...nxt Thing Dat Happened Na GOBE!!!!! by sexylogan(m): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
kunki90: ur lack of self esteem will kill U!!

Dyt is a married woman, if you don't know. WTF are you talking about?

3 Likes

Re: I Proposed To Her ...nxt Thing Dat Happened Na GOBE!!!!! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
Nigerian girls are very hungry.

You have learnt your lesson.

If you want to surprise a girl, don't put it inside food, hunger won't allow her see the romance in your action..

1 Like

Re: I Proposed To Her ...nxt Thing Dat Happened Na GOBE!!!!! by sexylogan(m): 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
okparaugo: Nigerian girls are very hungry.

You have learnt your lesson.

If you want to surprise a girl, don't put it inside food, hunger won't allow her see the romance in your action..

Pls tell him again. He won't hear.
He put an engagement ring in the champagne glass of a babe who has never drank it before and was expecting her to
only take a sip.
OP, instead of you to be sifting through your babe's poop you are here crying. Rubbish
Re: I Proposed To Her ...nxt Thing Dat Happened Na GOBE!!!!! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
sexylogan:

Pls tell him again. He won't hear.
He put an engagement ring in the champagne glass of a babe who has never drank it before and was expecting her to
only take a sip.
OP, instead of you to be sifting through your babe's poop you are here crying. Rubbish

In fact if he wants to propose to a Nigerian girl again, let him buy her suya, sharwama and drink her to stupor, then bring a ring wrapped twice in a carton and place it on her finger.

The boy Bleep up..

1 Like

Re: I Proposed To Her ...nxt Thing Dat Happened Na GOBE!!!!! by corisande: 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
cry
This one nawa!
No worry she go sheet am out
if she does, search for it in her poo with your fingers
Then right there, you do the proposing
Nothing beats such a romantic proposal

NOTHING SPOIL!
grin
Re: I Proposed To Her ...nxt Thing Dat Happened Na GOBE!!!!! by xtervaganza(m): 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
The waiter get brain pass u I swear

Boy sold off your ring and put small cube sugar in your girl's wine

Lol

Fake story though
Re: I Proposed To Her ...nxt Thing Dat Happened Na GOBE!!!!! by kunki90(m): 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
Thank guyz includin all those guyz wey still dey gf/bf
Re: I Proposed To Her ...nxt Thing Dat Happened Na GOBE!!!!! by simdam500(m): 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
And are u sure... The ring is inside wat ur gf drank? My naija babe no dey drink anyhow... I trust them kiss
Re: I Proposed To Her ...nxt Thing Dat Happened Na GOBE!!!!! by Kelewele(m): 11:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
Re: I Proposed To Her ...nxt Thing Dat Happened Na GOBE!!!!! by evanscheck(m): 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
Pls who has BlackBerry charger. Abeg
Re: I Proposed To Her ...nxt Thing Dat Happened Na GOBE!!!!! by gen2briz(m): 12:04am On Jul 21, 2014
Reading your story on my iPad 5 with MTN 5K normal data subscription inside my 2014 range sport, o boy keep calling her not to poo any how.
Re: I Proposed To Her ...nxt Thing Dat Happened Na GOBE!!!!! by omoelu1(m): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2014
na wa o. so your girl swallow ring, she nor sabi say she swallow anything.
OP, you can lie o shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop A Masturbation Addiction / At What Age Do You Think Is The Best To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend?? / Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.