Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,449 members, 7,954,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

Can A Guy Buy His Babe Pant As A Gift? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Guy Buy His Babe Pant As A Gift? (1693 Views)

A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics / How Can A Guy Buy A Proposal Ring (correct Size)without Letting Her Know? / What Can A Guy Buy For His Female Friend As Her Birthday Present (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Guy Buy His Babe Pant As A Gift? by datedoboi: 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
my babe want me to buy her pant as a gift but i told her i can give her the money so she can buy it herself, but she insist me buying it and wear it for her.

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Buy His Babe Pant As A Gift? by Tallesty1(m): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
Buy and wear it for hershockedshockedshocked You are kidding right

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Buy His Babe Pant As A Gift? by jnrbayano(m): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
Congratulations
Re: Can A Guy Buy His Babe Pant As A Gift? by datedoboi: 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
Tallesty1: Buy and wear it for hershockedshockedshocked You are kidding right

am not dear, dats d truth, anything wrong wit dat just want to knw
Re: Can A Guy Buy His Babe Pant As A Gift? by letMEloveYOU(m): 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
There's nothing wrong with that... In fact , it's good! smiley
Re: Can A Guy Buy His Babe Pant As A Gift? by datedoboi: 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
letMEloveYOU: There's nothing wrong with that... In fact , it's good! smiley
thank u dear
Re: Can A Guy Buy His Babe Pant As A Gift? by corisande: 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
wear it for her how?
you should wear it so she sees it in you or you help her wear it on her body?
Re: Can A Guy Buy His Babe Pant As A Gift? by datedoboi: 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
corisande: wear it for her how?
you should wear it so she sees it in you or you help her wear it on her body?

boded

me wear female pant angry sad for waitin na?
Re: Can A Guy Buy His Babe Pant As A Gift? by freecharles(m): 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
u can its sexy....but make sure its not the ones u buy on wheel barrow oo. You shld buy the set
Re: Can A Guy Buy His Babe Pant As A Gift? by Exponental(m): 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
Kini big deal

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Buy His Babe Pant As A Gift? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
If It's coming from Dubai - No Prob. She will love you more and more.

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Buy His Babe Pant As A Gift? by Odunharry(m): 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2014
na bad thing 4 a girl to buy boxers for guy?

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Buy His Babe Pant As A Gift? by barackodam: 12:14am On Jul 21, 2014
Buy it for her and ask her to wear it, u wanna c if it fits her and...
Re: Can A Guy Buy His Babe Pant As A Gift? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 7:48am On Jul 21, 2014
datedoboi: my babe want me to buy her pant as a gift but i told her i can give her the money so she can buy it herself, but she insist me buying it and wear it for her.

yeah. If you are broke.
Re: Can A Guy Buy His Babe Pant As A Gift? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 21, 2014
Don't worry, its her fantasy to be worn a pant by a man.
Re: Can A Guy Buy His Babe Pant As A Gift? by Kunleskey(m): 9:04am On Jul 21, 2014
I can't stop laughing, i can't buy it for her but i can...
Re: Can A Guy Buy His Babe Pant As A Gift? by sexylogan(m): 9:27am On Jul 21, 2014
datedoboi: my babe want me to buy her pant as a gift but i told her i can give her the money so she can buy it herself, but she insist me buying it and wear it for her.

I'm confused...

She wants you to wear her pant or put the pant on her yourself?
Re: Can A Guy Buy His Babe Pant As A Gift? by izaray(f): 9:29am On Jul 21, 2014
U can buy it for her na afteral, girls do buy boxers for their guys too, but helpin her 2 wear it on her, may be another secret signs of engaging ring o, even when u are ready 4 dat. So ask her questions vry wel, cos girls can be so 1derful dis day, i rest my case!
Re: Can A Guy Buy His Babe Pant As A Gift? by izaray(f): 9:23am On Jul 22, 2014
Kunleskey: I can't stop laughing, i can't buy it for her but i can...
Complete it na @Kunleskey, but u remove it, whn u pray in dey shay? Just a question no vex abeg
Re: Can A Guy Buy His Babe Pant As A Gift? by izaray(f): 9:25am On Jul 22, 2014
izaray: Complete it na, but u can remove it, whn u want to pray inside dey shay? Just a question o, no vex abeg!
Re: Can A Guy Buy His Babe Pant As A Gift? by Kunleskey(m): 10:23am On Jul 22, 2014
izaray: Complete it na @Kunleskey, but u remove it, whn u pray in dey shay? Just a question no vex abeg
naah...,if she insist i will surely wear it 4 her dat's the complete statement..but come to think of it girls can buy guys boxers/underwear without suspecting/thinking anything about them
Re: Can A Guy Buy His Babe Pant As A Gift? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 22, 2014
U mean pant??as in wat we nigerians call trouser??
Re: Can A Guy Buy His Babe Pant As A Gift? by izaray(f): 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
Kunleskey: naah...,if she insist i will surely wear it 4 her dat's the complete statement..but come to think of it girls can buy guys boxers/underwear without suspecting/thinking anything about them
Is now u are talkin, she may av her reasons for askin u to help wear it on her....is not her fault, maybe she is madly inluv dat she can't control herslf any longer lol
Re: Can A Guy Buy His Babe Pant As A Gift? by Islie: 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2014

gbogbo enjoyment......
So, what are u waiting for
Re: Can A Guy Buy His Babe Pant As A Gift? by mystiqueDZ(f): 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
Harbosede02: U mean pant??as in wat we nigerians call trouser??
No pant as in pant!!
Re: Can A Guy Buy His Babe Pant As A Gift? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
mystiqueDZ: No pant as in pant!!
oh!

I grab
Re: Can A Guy Buy His Babe Pant As A Gift? by izaray(f): 9:10am On Jul 23, 2014
No be small njoyment o. D guy is a lucky type shah...just passing

(1) (Reply)

Hw Do I Tell Her That Its Time For Me To Move On / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man?(pics) / 3 Married Men Want Me As Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.