Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

3 Married Men Want Me As Wife! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Married Men Want Me As Wife! (1614 Views)

3 Married Women Are Pregnant For Me / Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Married Men Want Me As Wife! by Firefire(m): 1:51am On Nov 22, 2014
I am 28 years old. I graduated from the university three years ago. My case is now a major issue in my family. My parents keep troubling me on marriage. It is not that men have not approached me, but I’m being careful because I don’t want to be used.

While in school, I met a guy who appeared serious about dating me and I almost fell into his hand if not for providence. In the long run, he decided to call it quits with me because I was not prepared to dance to his tune.

Then, I had a good job and another man came into my life and he was dying with love. While the dating lasted, I was the only one oiling the relationship with all I had except my body. There came a time when I insisted that I wanted to meet his parents, and he started to dribble me. But he had forgotten that he had informed me of a ceremony they wanted to have in their family house. He told me of what he was asked to pay to the family purse which I gave him and even bought him and myself the aso-ebi (uniform).

The day came, and I went with a friend of mine to the man’s family house. On getting there, I saw that the countenance on his face was not welcoming, but I pretended all was well. My friend, who was very important, kept asking when I would be introduced to my man’s family but, the opportunity never came.

At a point when it was becoming an embarrassment, he took us (my friend and I) to his people and introduced me as his colleague from the office. I was shocked. There and then, I knew he was just milking me and interested in what I could do for him. I gave myself a clean and total break from having any affair since then.

Now that I want to have another trial, three married men have signified their intentions and this is where my problem is.

What do you think I can do? I am getting more confused and depressed by the day. When will the right man come
Re: 3 Married Men Want Me As Wife! by Firefire(m): 1:53am On Nov 22, 2014
Please what do you think I should do so as not to make the wrong decision?

http://www.tribune.com.ng/quicklinkss/converse-with-yemisi/item/22156-3-married-men-want-me-as-wife
Re: 3 Married Men Want Me As Wife! by Truckpusher(m): 1:56am On Nov 22, 2014
Firefire:
I am 28 years old. I graduated from the university three years ago. My case is now a major issue in my family. My parents keep troubling me on marriage. It is not that men have not approached me, but I’m being careful because I don’t want to be used.

While in school, I met a guy who appeared serious about dating me and I almost fell into his hand if not for providence. In the long run, he decided to call it quits with me because I was not prepared to dance to his tune.

Then, I had a good job and another man came into my life and he was dying with love. While the dating lasted, I was the only one oiling the relationship with all I had except my body. There came a time when I insisted that I wanted to meet his parents, and he started to dribble me. But he had forgotten that he had informed me of a ceremony they wanted to have in their family house. He told me of what he was asked to pay to the family purse which I gave him and even bought him and myself the aso-ebi (uniform).

The day came, and I went with a friend of mine to the man’s family house. On getting there, I saw that the countenance on his face was not welcoming, but I pretended all was well. My friend, who was very important, kept asking when I would be introduced to my man’s family but, the opportunity never came.

At a point when it was becoming an embarrassment, he took us (my friend and I) to his people and introduced me as his colleague from the office. I was shocked. There and then, I knew he was just milking me and interested in what I could do for him. I gave myself a clean and total break from having any affair since then.

Now that I want to have another trial, three married men have signified their intentions and this is where my problem is.

What do you think I can do? I am getting more confused and depressed by the day. When will the right man come
Looks like someone has been destined to play the second fiddle.

Nne ,you're on your own - Married Nigerian women nowadays are not willing to share at all,you better find your own bobo before we hear stories that touches the heart. grin
Re: 3 Married Men Want Me As Wife! by blemon44(m): 1:56am On Nov 22, 2014
Wait on the Lord
the Lord is your strength!
im not sure if you even pray
Re: 3 Married Men Want Me As Wife! by Nobody: 2:05am On Nov 22, 2014
Firefire:
I don't advice you to go for married men, God time is the best, May God answer ur prayer.
Re: 3 Married Men Want Me As Wife! by golor(m): 2:18am On Nov 22, 2014
Sista i can feel ur pain,don't worry oh our good lord will give u ur dream man,who will love u for who u re and nt ur money.d lord says we re lyk a tree planted by d river side dat when is our due time we will flourish and bear fruit....d lord will gv u ur own husband soon,pls don't accept d request from d married men....tap like if u want our sista to get married before d middle of next year.

1 Like

Re: 3 Married Men Want Me As Wife! by madone: 3:49am On Nov 22, 2014
pray on dear u ll find dont allow oda people rain ur life ok. u dont have to rush in to be a man second wife .work on ur sef check other tins dt could hinder serious young guys like us from approaching u for serious relationship. mix up wit people we ll find u and make u smile as a wife.dont go marry another woman's husband u ll only cause her to cry all nite and God ll not be happy wit u.Pray on dear we re still plenty guys that are single and babe less.
Re: 3 Married Men Want Me As Wife! by mraventurah(m): 4:43am On Nov 22, 2014
Go for delivarance @ mountain of fire

1 Like

Re: 3 Married Men Want Me As Wife! by Nobody: 4:57am On Nov 22, 2014
Truckpusher:
Looks like someone has been destined to play the second fiddle.

Nne ,you're on your own - Married Nigerian women nowadays are not willing to share at all,you better find your own bobo before we hear stories that touches the heart. grin
You and ur friend leave politics to disturb romance section
Re: 3 Married Men Want Me As Wife! by Truckpusher(m): 5:04am On Nov 22, 2014
Ipledge:
You and ur friend leave politics to disturb romance section
C'mon! buddy we run this section too. grin

A life without romance is a disaster. cheesy
Re: 3 Married Men Want Me As Wife! by Nobody: 5:07am On Nov 22, 2014
Truckpusher:

Na my base be this oo..I no know wetin I dey always go do for politics...na wahala dt section dey give person
Re: 3 Married Men Want Me As Wife! by adebisiema(m): 5:08am On Nov 22, 2014
I----oooO---
----(----)----!
-----\--(--
------\_) WAS
-----------Oooo
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ - HERE
Re: 3 Married Men Want Me As Wife! by Truckpusher(m): 5:09am On Nov 22, 2014
Ipledge:
Na my base be this oo..I no know wetin I dey always go do for politics...na wahala dt section dey give person
Always come around but try and join the winning party and not the people that would cry national tears after February 2015 tongue

The wahala is nothing, just come around and get your own fair share of the bashing and receive them in good faith grin
Re: 3 Married Men Want Me As Wife! by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 22, 2014
Truckpusher:
Always come around but try and join the winning party and not the people that would cry national tears after February 2015 tongue

The wahala is nothing, just come around and get your own fair share of the bashing and receive them in good faith grin
Bro this thing u won tell you na real oo,have hate PDP since when I was 8yrs old...have a sound political background
Re: 3 Married Men Want Me As Wife! by Truckpusher(m): 5:22am On Nov 22, 2014
Ipledge:
Bro this thing u won tell you na real oo,have hate PDP since when I was 8yrs old...have a sound political background
I understand your frustration,honestly.

The truth is those people that wants to take over are they any better?
Aren't they just bunch of disgruntled PDP members?
If APC had come up with a clear road map on what their plans are by demonstrating to Nigerians what PDP isn't doing right that they would correct I would have gladly supported them instead all they've been doing is accepting recycled PDP members that oozes of corruption, then that tells me to stick to the devil I knew too well.

Let APC chase out all that corrupt PDP members they've been calling progressives and receive in some manageable fresh heads from different regions and watch themselves take over the country from the PDP by storm without having to throw all the tantrums they've been doing ever since they came on board.

What's Buhari doing with Tinubu?

What's Amaechi and Atiku doing in APC ?

Are they not the same bunch of corrupt people that we know?

Is Jonathan more corrupt than the above mentioned names?

I personally think that GEJ is just a child of circumstances

Think my brother,Think.

APC neither PDP won't solve our problems ,only revolution can.But can we have a revolution without playing into the hands of these old crooks because we are so polarized on ethnicity,region and religion.
Re: 3 Married Men Want Me As Wife! by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 22, 2014
Truckpusher:
I understand your frustration,honestly.

The truth is those people that wants to take over are they any better?
Aren't they just bunch of disgruntled PDP members?
If APC had come up with a clear road map on what their plans are by demonstrating to Nigerians what PDP isn't doing right that they would correct I would have gladly supported them instead all they've doing is accepting recycled PDP members that oozes of corruption, then that tells me to stick to the devil I knew too well.

Let APC chase out all that corrupt PDP members they've been calling progressives and receive in some manageable fresh heads from different regions and watch themselves take over the country from the PDP by storm without having to throw all the tantrums they've been doing ever since they came on board.

What's Buhari doing with Tinubu?

What's Amaechi and Atiku doing in APC ?

Are they not the same bunch of corrupt people that we know?

Is Jonathan more corrupt than the above mentioned names?

I personally think that GEJ is just a child of circumstances

Think my brother,Think.

APC neither PDP won't solve our problems ,only revolution can.But can we have a revolution without playing into the hands of these old crooks because we are so polarized on ethnicity,region and religion.

Am in full support of revolution.my first thread on nairaland is Abt revolution,but it was hidden...when I want to come and study here a PDP member gave me 200k,that doesn't makes me have any love for PDP,I only like d person
Re: 3 Married Men Want Me As Wife! by Truckpusher(m): 5:36am On Nov 22, 2014
Ipledge:
Am in full support of revolution.my first thread on nairaland is Abt revolution,but it was hidden...when I want to come and study here a PDP member gave me 200k,that doesn't makes me have any love for PDP,I only like d person
Truth is it is our inability to build strong institutions that has caused us a lot of pains today.

If you like him because he gave you 200k that's fine from human interpersonal relationship but that shouldn't buy your loyalty.Being loyal to an institution is still the way forward because we have too many strong men and they are strong because we made them strong ,this is why we are still here.Take the money after all money is good grin , follow-up on party issues ,do not leave it to the touts because if we leave it for the touts to manage now few smart individuals would hijack the system and ride on the backs of these touts to glory and of course he must settle the touts first before any other person and these touts are usually criminal syndicates, all they want is the money they don't care if the country is in shambles.
Re: 3 Married Men Want Me As Wife! by Nobody: 5:42am On Nov 22, 2014
Truckpusher:
Truth is it is our inability to build strong institutions that has caused us a lot of pains today.

If you like him because he gave you 200k that's fine from human interpersonal relationship but that shouldn't buy your loyalty.Being loyal to an institution is still the way forward because we have too many strong men and they are strong because we made them strong ,this is why we are still here.Take the money after all money is good grin , follow-up on party issues ,do not leave it to the touts because if we leave it for the touts to manage now few smart individuals would hijack the system and ride on the backs of these touts to glory and of course he must settle the touts first before any other person and these touts are usually criminal syndicates, all they want is the money they don't care if the country is in shambles.
Me I collect the money when I changed it,it was $1250,shopping for weekend...sheybi na our money.but bro I can never like PDP...make den give me automatica ticket for president I no go collect am.
Re: 3 Married Men Want Me As Wife! by Truckpusher(m): 5:44am On Nov 22, 2014
Ipledge:
Me I collect the money when I changed it,it was $1250,shopping for weekend...sheybi na our money.but bro I can never like PDP...make den give me automatica ticket for president I no go collect am.
grin grin

Abeg chop ,na our money na.
Re: 3 Married Men Want Me As Wife! by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 22, 2014
Truckpusher:
grin grin

Abeg chop ,na our money na.
I been think say u like Gej grin grin
Re: 3 Married Men Want Me As Wife! by Truckpusher(m): 5:59am On Nov 22, 2014
Ipledge:
I been think say u like Gej grin grin
Of course I do. grin
He's my President and I love him. cheesy
Re: 3 Married Men Want Me As Wife! by Tallesty1(m): 6:27am On Nov 22, 2014
Truckpusher:

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: 3 Married Men Want Me As Wife! by Truckpusher(m): 6:28am On Nov 22, 2014
Tallesty1:
cheesycheesycheesy
Of course it is true cheesy
Re: 3 Married Men Want Me As Wife! by echobee(f): 7:07am On Nov 22, 2014
@Firefire,re u a male or female? angry. Abi u be HEFEMALE OR transgendered? sad
Re: 3 Married Men Want Me As Wife! by Firefire(m): 7:10am On Nov 22, 2014
What do you think I can do? I am getting more confused and depressed by the day. When will the right man come cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: 3 Married Men Want Me As Wife! by crownwealth: 7:25am On Nov 22, 2014
Firefire:
What do you think I can do? I am getting more confused and depressed by the day. When will the right man come cry cry cry cry

Wait upon the Lord, I mean wait.
Re: 3 Married Men Want Me As Wife! by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 22, 2014
Firefire:
I thought you copied an article from thisday
Re: 3 Married Men Want Me As Wife! by 100Cents: 7:56am On Nov 22, 2014
Why did you wait till you are 28 ?

Some of you ladies don't use your head or don't know how to think well. Many of you are so choosy when you are still younger. Many of you try to prove you are wiser than every man who comes to you. No single act of respect or submission even when you know the man's intentions are clean. You tend to frustrate the good or sincere guy and roll with the player. That is why you always tend to fall for the wrong man. You ladies like men with dubious intentions or men who are out to play. Those ones who will hit on you or eye you in a corner, send you erotic text messages or smooch your breast in the car or in the dark. Such men trigger your curiosity and you ladies like to always engage in trips whose end is unknown.

It could be anybody and things can work not as planned so not all of you are meant to be blamed. But most of you are to blame.

(1) (Reply)

Why My Girlfriend Act This Way Pls Help / 5 Types Of Couples You Will Meet In Nigeria. / Nairaland Headache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.