Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released (28151 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by anago9010(m): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2014
ammyluv2002: Hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

bimbo fvck off my mentions, and go play with your fellow dumbbells at the romance section. I know if admin is to admit posters on the strata of their intelligence. I'm so sure the only section you will posting on this forum is the deranged orphans section.

9 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by rusher14: 9:37am On Jul 21, 2014
Orlando0wo: Who knows why she was arrested? May be they found an exhibit in her bag.

on the other hand

Dear Seun,
Good morning and thank you for the good work you
are doing in Nairaland.
Please, may you intervene in my matter and bring
one of your mods to an order. He banned my handle
OlandoOwoo till November 2014 citing contravention
of rule 19.
I lost my account to the infamous attack that this
site recently experienced. I had been visiting the
site as a guest since it was restored until a few
days ago that I created that account. I have only
posted three times since then and phew, Mynd44
banned me, citing contravention of rule 19.
please, may you visit my history and see for
yourself how I deserve such a long ban. I have the
fear that he might ban this alternative handle which
I just created for this purpose with another flimsy
reason, but I am not deterred.
In the same vein, who knows why you were banned. Maybe they found something in your comment.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Dee60: 9:43am On Jul 21, 2014
Tyranny is building in the land....

#Bring back Oby!

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by onegig(m): 9:45am On Jul 21, 2014
ammyluv2002: Honestly, she's really annoying! Pot calling kettle black. ...when she was the minister of education, she did nothing.
All your whole life as a Nigerian, what have you done for the average man than sit your lazy a.s.s and criticise?

At least she's known for due process and bringbackourgirls campaign. What are you known for?

13 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by jericco1(m): 9:45am On Jul 21, 2014
Utter tosh!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by lonelydora: 9:46am On Jul 21, 2014
Na wa
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by lastmanstandn(m): 9:46am On Jul 21, 2014
inteli: This nuisant noise maker should be shot.! Period.!!

Yes. She should be shot along with your mother and all the woman in your family.

Bastard. Omo Aja.
Thief.
Ode.

10 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by condralbede(m): 9:46am On Jul 21, 2014
ammyluv2002: Honestly, she's really annoying! Pot calling kettle black. ...when she was the minister of education, she did nothing.
Affirmative.... u r on point .

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by AdeniyiA(m): 9:47am On Jul 21, 2014
Eldavido1: Very bad move on the side of the govrtment.
a simple case of paranoia & tyranny undecided

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by olorunmomakhe(m): 9:48am On Jul 21, 2014
And why do you have to say that? What a senseless statement.@ angry

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by anago9010(m): 9:51am On Jul 21, 2014
Orlando0wo:

He said rule 19 which says ," Don't create a new account when banned for
breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find
out.". I want Mynd44 to prove that I ran foul of this rule. If he cannot prove it, let him tell us the unseen reason why he did that or unban me.

collynzo when you want get sense self. maybe year 6501 sha.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by boladez(m): 9:51am On Jul 21, 2014
ogawisdom: She shld b more constructive abt her approach to chibok girls n nt acting lik a market woman. I tot by nw she shld ve changed her approach but she has nt. I tink she is jst jobless. D govt shld give her sth nw undecided

Very sure your opinion will be different if your relation was kidnapped by Boko. Nigerians are generally cowards, when few people are bold enough to talk and challenge the authorities........we brand them rude. When you write, this sick government will not acknowledge or as much as respond. When you hit the streets our people will look at you as if you are going crazy.

Nigerians, let us appreciate good people! She is fighting for a good cause! Bring back the girls Jona!

18 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by olagamalin(m): 9:51am On Jul 21, 2014
ammyluv2002: Hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
. Someone pointed out what's rational, you are hissing like a fustrated python. Classic Example of wasted youth

9 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Kalvan: 9:52am On Jul 21, 2014

It's your mother that should be shot.

Don't you know she(Oby) is a mother? What wrong has she done?

8 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by queensenglish91: 9:53am On Jul 21, 2014
Don't talk like that. You might not like her, but your vitriol is unwarranted.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Elebiju: 9:53am On Jul 21, 2014
anago9010:

fvckhead you deserve a life ban for impersonating, may the gods wreck havoc in your lineage if you are not the owner of the moniker before the crash. can I hear a loud amen.
Where are the mods here? this kinda post is embarrassing, remember we have Nigerians in diaspora here.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by queensenglish91: 9:54am On Jul 21, 2014
Kalvan:

Don't you know she(Oby) is a mother? What wrong has she done?
My thoughts exactly.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by bitterpenis(m): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2014
Nigeria i hail thee.........she messed up though, she shouldn't have tweeted her supposed interview with BBC, obviosly she should have know better that GEJ led government will be jittery
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Maybellyne(f): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2014
OuchDaddy: GOOD NEWS!! She shld be Arrested!!!!!

Why should she be arrested? She has the fundamental right of free movement

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by activatenigeria: 9:56am On Jul 21, 2014
krall: Who is ezekwesili?

Ezekwesili is the lady 2face featured in his new single. angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by anago9010(m): 9:56am On Jul 21, 2014
Orlando0wo:

Dear Tunde, may you continue to be plagued in your real life with Chino until you are taken off our peaceful world. May there be somebody in your real life who does to you what Chino does to you in Nairaland, Amen.

shytehead, your lord now avoid me like bad habit, you know what I gat the pictures of his whole family. and the sissy is scared of seeing it go live on blogosphere. anyway bring him here let me give him so early morning spanking.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Switpal(m): 9:56am On Jul 21, 2014
Good news

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by nagoma(m): 9:56am On Jul 21, 2014
Incompetent , indifferent , insensitive and clueless president is so scared that his craving desire to remain in Aso rock is being dented by reason. He is now resorting to Gestapo tactics. That well known German dictator is now Oga Jona's mentor.

6 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by SmooshCHN: 9:57am On Jul 21, 2014
Wake me up when the joke is over.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2014
The security agencies are at the Airports to do their job. On a daily basis and even at moment, they'r screening people at the Airports, making sure documents are correct and that there is no breach of security. But it would appear that some Nigerians, simply because they'r either in APC or are part of the bring back our girls campaigners, are above the law. They are untouchables, who should neither be screened nor asked questions. If you do any of those, screaming headlines will appear in the media- Oby Ezekwesili arrested and detained at the Airport. If indeed the govt planned to arrest her for any reason, how come she was released few seconds after the news of her alleged arrest broke? So in other words, she was arrested, detained and released within seconds? How does it BENEFIT the govt to arrest, detain and release her, all within a few minutes? Nonsense!

9 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by aniyphil: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2014
arewafederation:

Why are idiots everywhere on this forum.

my broda . . .na wa o! . . .these jobless kids just won't stfu and save their MB to search for jobs undecided

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by shizzleStar: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2014
stewpid woman, fugly duckhead angry

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2014
To be sincere, do u guys think gej sent men to arrest her? Why are people's mind so myopic? Because she's shouting #bringbackourgirls doesn't mean GEJ is that stupid to arrest her. Get the reason behind the arrest before wasting your time to post hateful comments against the president. The funny part is that, APC might be responsible for this so that the president will look guilty. We should spend more time thinking than typing please.

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by ogawisdom(m): 9:58am On Jul 21, 2014
boladez:

Very sure your opinion will be different if your relation was kidnapped by Boko. Nigerians are generally cowards, when few people are bold enough to talk and challenge the authorities........we brand them rude. When you write, this sick government will not acknowledge or as much as respond. When you hit the streets our people will look at you as if you are going crazy.

Nigerians, let us appreciate good people! She is fighting for a good cause! Bring back the girls Jona!

Do u ve sense at all. Her approach is nt yieldin any dividen n she needs to change it. Is dt too difficult for u to figure out. Let her tell us how to free d girls in a more civilized manner than fightin d govt unnecessarily. She is jst after d cheap global popularity she is getting frm d protest than anytin else but gullible ppl lik u won't notice.
U fight d govt with a superior argument and nt by noise making dts y opposition is dead in our democracy bc its all abt destructive criticism and noise making

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President / Four Reasons Why Judgment Nullifying My Candidacy Won’t Stand — Adeleke / APC To Nigerians: Calm Down! Restructuring Has Begun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.