Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released (28146 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by elohorayodele: 10:39am On Jul 21, 2014
djfaithy: mind to explain what you mean?

Oby is not an enemy to GEJ or the Nig Govt. She's making so much noise at the moment because she's jobless and trying to unnecessarily cause confusion. Didn't she serve in the same govt that killed hundreds of people in Odi and Zaki Biam. Where was her conscience then?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 21, 2014
inteli: This nuisant noise maker should be shot.! Period.!!
i wonder what is wrong with you.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by anago9010(m): 10:42am On Jul 21, 2014
shizzleStar:
Accursed, the most inconsequential nitwit to ever walk the surface of the earth, well i didn't hear a rumour but i know for a fact that you were sired by a donkey that is years after pigs and ducks had had enough of your moms wondering vagi***, got tired and called her bluff. She later switched to donkeys after offering to pay the donkey owner to allow his donkey stick it in her smelly a.nus.

Oh! i remember now, she(your mom) is the most cheerful giver ever to exist in the kingdom of animals, how gracious?

bwahhaaahaaaaaa coming from a waste of space, time and spermatozoa. coming from a product of polyandrous marriage through bestiality. that you didn't turn up braindead is the 8th wonder of the world. cos the despicable nematode that sired you broke the waters, while climbing a rock, you came out head first and hit your already hydrocephalus head on the rock. imagine why your utter useless momma live in a zoo she is stationed there to cure the s3xual urges of the animals when nature calls. least I forget you are the dumbest organism on the milky way.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by fairheven: 10:42am On Jul 21, 2014
Sincere9gerian: The security agencies are at the Airports to do their job. On a daily basis and even at moment, they'r screening people at the Airports, making sure documents are correct and that there is no breach of security. But it would appear that some Nigerians, simply because they'r either in APC or are part of the bring back our girls campaigners, are above the law. They are untouchables, who should neither be screened nor asked questions. If you do any of those, screaming headlines will appear in the media- Oby Ezekwesili arrested and detained at the Airport. If indeed the govt planned to arrest her for any reason, how come she was released few seconds after the news of her alleged arrest broke? So in other words, she was arrested, detained and released within seconds? How does it BENEFIT the govt to arrest, detain and release her, all within a few minutes? Nonsense!
Why don't the security agents use the same power and strategy gto arrest the likes of Abubakar shekau? And the suicide bombers before they strike instead of just been reactive after the damage has Already been done Or is their power only effective when it comes to abusing the right of ordinary nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by anago9010(m): 10:42am On Jul 21, 2014
ibietela2:

How can you give what you don't have? undecided

ask your village dibia.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by BodyKiss(m): 10:44am On Jul 21, 2014
ammyluv2002: Honestly, she's really annoying! Pot calling kettle black. ...when she was the minister of education, she did nothing.

Unlike your kind and your president, she's fighting for something, while you play the blame game.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by ibietela2(m): 10:44am On Jul 21, 2014
shizzleStar:
shhhh! look at this millipede, when bats and ringworms where taking turns on your mommas ravaged puzzy to give birth to a nonentity called tunde salami with a brain the value of cockroach feaces, nobody expects a reasonable comment from a dumbfvck, get behind me, you accursed!

Oh so you know Tunde Salami too? Mhen that guy is cursed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Akshow: 10:44am On Jul 21, 2014
Some one needs to tell that otuoke baboon to learn from history that dictators never end well. Gooooosh! not even Gadaffi was this desperate for power.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by ibietela2(m): 10:44am On Jul 21, 2014
anago9010:

ask my village dibia.

Ok i will
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 21, 2014
Kalvan:

Papa, Shut up you fool.

What has mama done wrong by speaking out?

Your father got your message
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by yuskel(m): 10:45am On Jul 21, 2014
Jonathan! Jonathan!! Jonathan!!!,how many times did I call u? MIND UR STRATEGY O!.this one will nt repair ur damaged image come 2015.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by ibietela2(m): 10:46am On Jul 21, 2014
shizzleStar: on her return, let the iddiotic woman take her campaign to maiduguri and stop disturbing the peace of abuja residents with her nonsense. ITK

True..
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 21, 2014
egift:

The tin-skin Presidency. They want to suppress her and the voices of Nigerians. God will deliver Nigerians from the claws of Jonathan and members of his coven.

#BringBackOurGirls!
. Ignoramus Elekite.... undecided
egift:

The tin-skin Presidency. They want to suppress her and the voices of Nigerians. God will deliver Nigerians from the claws of Jonathan and members of his coven.

#BringBackOurGirls!
. Ignoramus Elekite....
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:47am On Jul 21, 2014
ammyluv2002: Honestly, she's really annoying! Pot calling kettle black. ...when she was the minister of education, she did nothing.
You need to be ashamed of yourself. You are a woman----girls were abducted & a sensible woman is leading a harmless civil society group to bring the plight of the girls into our collective consciosness against the wishes of a clueless, idiotic maximum ruler and this is what you have to say? I pity your coming generations!

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by ibietela2(m): 10:47am On Jul 21, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
He is the most clueless man ever. The world keep wondering how the undertaker became the President of the giant of Africa.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by bankoleben(m): 10:47am On Jul 21, 2014
What's Jonathan afraid of?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Caseless: 10:48am On Jul 21, 2014
whre did u keep ur head b4 u typed this nonsense?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by agabaI23(m): 10:48am On Jul 21, 2014
Not called for!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Demdem(m): 10:48am On Jul 21, 2014
djfaithy: because abuja is your father's property abi, most of you talk like slowpoke.

Actually, the goon u qouted is a well known imbe-cile

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Jamiuolatoye(m): 10:48am On Jul 21, 2014
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 21, 2014
Is Oby arrest long overdue?. Read this: http://www.nairamode.com/2014/07/states-security-service-and-independent.html

Some people believed she was corrupt as a minister.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Kalvan: 10:49am On Jul 21, 2014
okparaugo:

Your father got your message

Your mother should have aborted you. Typical Hibo fool.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Caseless: 10:49am On Jul 21, 2014
u dnt even knw her.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by djfaithy: 10:49am On Jul 21, 2014
elohorayodele:

Oby is not an enemy to GEJ or the Nig Govt. She's just making so much noise at the moment because she's jobless and trying to unnecessarily cause confusion. Didn't she serve in the same govt that killed hundreds of people in Odi and Zaki Biam. Where was her conscience then? #wehavenotforgotten#
use your brain bro, oby is not fighting for other victims of boko haram, but the "kidnapped girls", were any girl kidnapped in odi ? Oby didn't protest odi massacre just as she haven't protest any other massacre carried out by boko haram, she's sensitive enough to know she can't bring back the dead, but she can put pressure on the inept government to rescue the living prisoners, but I understand, she's against gej, she's against the gods and the saviour of some people here on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 21, 2014
APC playing politics of stu.pid.ity since 1914.

When she returns from BBC, hard talk, let the Chief of Army staff employ her and send her to Sambisa forest. That is much easier than making noise on the streets of Abuja.

Anybody wey quote me call me fool, has just sent a message to his father and mother..
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by slyzy(m): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2014
She is somebody's mum bro! Why not put the bullet in ur mum's head if it will pacify ur hatred.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by kokoA(m): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2014
you are a very sT-u.piD person.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 21, 2014
Kalvan:

My mother should have aborted me. Mummy, Typical Hibo fool.

Why insult your mum sir ?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Princepioneer(m): 10:52am On Jul 21, 2014
OBY...THE ACTION LADY, WITH HER ARREST, I DONT THINK SHE'S GONNA TAKE IT EASY WHEN THE ISSUE OF THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION IS RAISED. THAT WOMAN TALKS LIKE EL RUFAI OR SANUSI...
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by ibietela2(m): 10:53am On Jul 21, 2014
Akshow: Some one needs to tell that otuoke baboon to learn from history that dictators never end well. Gooooosh! not even Gadaffi was this desperate for power.

STFU he was killed by the US
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by djfaithy: 10:53am On Jul 21, 2014
elohorayodele:

Oby is not an enemy to GEJ or the Nig Govt. She's just making so much noise at the moment because she's jobless and trying to unnecessarily cause confusion. Didn't she serve in the same govt that killed hundreds of people in Odi and Zaki Biam. Where was her conscience then? #wehavenotforgotten#
use your brain bro, oby is not fighting for other victims of boko haram, but the "kidnapped girls", were any girl kidnapped in odi ? Oby didn't protest odi massacre just as she haven't protest any other massacre carried out by boko haram, she's sensitive enough to know she can't bring back the dead, but she can put pressure on the inept government to rescue the living prisoners, though I understand the new rule of Nigeria, she's against gej, she's against the gods and the saviour of some people here on NL, hence she's a supporter of APC,enemy of progress, bastard daughter of igbo and all sort of names, when you guys are done deceiving yourself, I hope it won't be too late for all of us.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:55am On Jul 21, 2014
fairheven:
Why don't the security agents use the same power and strategy gto arrest the likes of Abubakar shekau? And the suicide bombers before they strike instead of just been reactive after the damage has Already been done
dont mind the GEJ arse-lickers. They will not rest until Nigeria gets destroyed under his imbecilic leadership. The guy has been compared to a bull in a china shop or the boy-emperor under whose watch the empire gets reduced to nothing. Let the GEJ/PDP people continue their naked dance in the market square...we are watching and at the right time we shall take our country back from them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abaribe Applies To Withdraw As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety / Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG / Olusegun Obasanjo Flaunts His Dancing Abilities At A Recent Event (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.