Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

I Did It 'only Once' Now She's Pregnant And Said I'm Responsible How? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Did It 'only Once' Now She's Pregnant And Said I'm Responsible How? (1580 Views)

Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did It 'only Once' Now She's Pregnant And Said I'm Responsible How? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
See me see gobe? I only had a quickie with this babe that came to deliver stuff from my uncle

now she's all over me that she is pregnant and will not do abortion

please advice
Re: I Did It 'only Once' Now She's Pregnant And Said I'm Responsible How? by faithugo64(f): 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
Op was she a virgin when you did it?
Re: I Did It 'only Once' Now She's Pregnant And Said I'm Responsible How? by mymadam(m): 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
Yungwizzzy: ...I only had a quickie...

Quickie ke? No, na inside her blom-blom u for de live. See me, see trouble o! God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Did It 'only Once' Now She's Pregnant And Said I'm Responsible How? by rottable(m): 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hmmm, story for the gods
Re: I Did It 'only Once' Now She's Pregnant And Said I'm Responsible How? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
Heedioto
Re: I Did It 'only Once' Now She's Pregnant And Said I'm Responsible How? by snadguy007(m): 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
↑↑

Re: I Did It 'only Once' Now She's Pregnant And Said I'm Responsible How? by stinggy(m): 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
so many mad men but few are roaming undecided undecided
Re: I Did It 'only Once' Now She's Pregnant And Said I'm Responsible How? by mzjaney(f): 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
It is very possible. Quickie or no quickie as long as u went into her without protection and u released inside her there is every possibility dat u're responsible. But on the other hand she might be pregnant for someone else.
Re: I Did It 'only Once' Now She's Pregnant And Said I'm Responsible How? by stinggy(m): 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
mzjaney: It is very possible. Quickie or no quickie as long as u went into her without protection and u released inside her there is every possibility dat u're responsible. But on the other hand she might be pregnant for someone else.
u dey mind ds guy shey?
Re: I Did It 'only Once' Now She's Pregnant And Said I'm Responsible How? by Gooci(m): 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
vague undecided thread
Re: I Did It 'only Once' Now She's Pregnant And Said I'm Responsible How? by mzjaney(f): 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
stinggy:
u dey mind ds guy shey?
cheesy I just taya for the guy sef.
Re: I Did It 'only Once' Now She's Pregnant And Said I'm Responsible How? by drnoel: 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
....but u didnt it, even to ur own admittance. U did it...
Re: I Did It 'only Once' Now She's Pregnant And Said I'm Responsible How? by FATM: 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
Op na you again? God help you !
Re: I Did It 'only Once' Now She's Pregnant And Said I'm Responsible How? by Afrok(m): 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
Op abeg talk TRUE, do U even know where to insert am? undecided coz simple sense would've told U that s*e without protection plus ejaculating inside her can result to pregnancy, since U no get protection and U do quickie, am sure the girl can quickly say na U get the pregnancy even if U are not.
Re: I Did It 'only Once' Now She's Pregnant And Said I'm Responsible How? by ted1741: 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
Don't wari bros, she will deliver quickie, i mean quick.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Rarely Do The Talking. / Pls Help!!! / Who Deserve To Marry The Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.