Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... (23311 Views)

Extraterrestrial She-male - Aliens Have Invaded Planet Earth (Video) / Aliens!?: An Account For Those Who Aren't Sure Yet;but Want To Know / Do Aliens Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Sholah96(m): 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
Whether aliens exist or not is a question that everyone has been pondering over for quite a few years now. There are a lot of eminent people who insist that aliens are real and support their claim with a lot of very convincing examples. Aliens visiting the Earth and befriending or destroying mankind has been a topic of many popular science-fiction movies and every time we come out of a movie theater after watching a film that is alien centered we end up asking ourselves 'do aliens exist?', 'are aliens real?'.
Well, films aside, there is now some pretty scientific proof that aliens actually do exist and we might just be visited by our friends from other planets sometime in the future.
5 Convincing Proofs:
1) With numerous stars, alien life is probable: Although there is no direct proof the aliens exist, it is notable that the universe is home to a lot of stars and past research has shown that at least 50% of these stars harbor planets. Scientists have estimated that there are about a trillion planets in the Milky Way alone. It is very much possible that at least some out of these planets have undergone changes like the Earth and developed life.
2) Water occurs on planets other than Earth: Water, as we all know, is very important for life and research has revealed that liquid water is pretty common in our solar system. Scientists have shared evidence of existence of water on Mars. Europe (one of the moons of Jupiter) also seems to have an ocean in liquid form. Evidence of water has also been found on Venus, Titan and Enceladus (Saturn's moons) and Jovian moons Ganymede and Callisto.
3) Life in earth evolved real quickly: Earth's age has often been estimated at about 4.5 billion years. With regards to the earliest evidence for life, it comes from 3.4 billion year old mats of bacteria found in Australia (known as stromatolites). Scientists have time and again insisted that even bacteria are biologically complex and there are good chances that the ones in Australia arose from a life form that landed on Earth even earlier.
4) Life seems to thrive in extreme conditions: Almost everywhere that scientist go on Earth, no matter how deep, dark or extreme the conditions, they end up finding life. Life can exist in the toughest of conditions and there are good chances that the universe is filled with living places that are tough and extreme. Mars is said to have a very harsh environment, but there are some microbes on Earth that can easily survive in places with harsh conditions.
5) Incoming signals: Scientists looking for answers to questions like do aliens exist and are aliens real frequently harness some of the largest radio telescopes in the world to find some signal that aliens might be trying to communicate with us. Some of the evidence has raised alarm, but it has often been dismissed as 'human interference'. The most convincing signal, however, was recorded on August 15, 1977 during a search that was carried at the Big Ear Observatory at the Ohio State University. The signal has never been explained but when recorded, it amazed scientists enough to write 'Wow!' on the printout of the same.
A look at these very convincing proofs would lead us to strongly believe that aliens, in fact, do exist and they are very real. There are always going to be skeptics but more and more scientific evidence is coming in everyday and one day, very soon it seems, when someone asks questions like do aliens exist or are aliens are, there will be a resounding 'yes!'

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by achinaboy(m): 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
dem no de exits,,please stop asking
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by eghos12(m): 4:02am On Jul 25, 2014
aliens ? if dem come na so dem go still waka comot

2 Likes

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by YoursGEJ(m): 4:03am On Jul 25, 2014
The day wey dem show like dis, all those alien movie directors go turn army generals because na dem go dey give out instructions on how to defeat them. After all every alien invasion movie wey I don see na human beings win

26 Likes

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Javanian: 4:04am On Jul 25, 2014
---

2 Likes

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by AdmiralPato(m): 4:04am On Jul 25, 2014
You Weren't Taught How to Use Paragraphs While In School

Just pack Everything like Sardines

Mtcheeew..

12 Likes

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by blogexpert12(m): 4:04am On Jul 25, 2014
they dnt

Remember to also visit us on www.supergists.com
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by shadowwalker101: 4:05am On Jul 25, 2014
Yh I think so
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by ojeffo: 4:05am On Jul 25, 2014
THEY EXIST. ..THEY ARE IN THE SAMBISA

17 Likes

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Ddonoflife(m): 4:07am On Jul 25, 2014
UNTIL I COME ACROSS ONE AND SHAKE IT I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THEY EXIST
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by justi4jesu(f): 4:09am On Jul 25, 2014
I dont believe they do
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by AdmiralPato(m): 4:14am On Jul 25, 2014
justi4jesu: I dont believe they do

You Are Like MTN on Nl..

Everywhere You Go..

16 Likes

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by borlarge(m): 4:15am On Jul 25, 2014
e
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by rozayx5(m): 4:17am On Jul 25, 2014
Ddonoflife: UNTIL I COME ACROSS ONE AND SHAKE IT I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THEY EXIST

justi4jesu: I dont believe they do
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Nobody: 4:21am On Jul 25, 2014
i disagree!!
if aliens truly exist, then they would be older,wiser and more technologically advanced, so what stops them from invadin the earth. or is it that they are peace loving folks,then what stops them from establishing contact and making friends with us.
if u look at it sef, most UFOs sitings had been made by people who originally believed in aliens and most of the claim to see a spherical object floating around with lights shining.. how would advanced E.Ts be so dumb to give themselves away!! and as for the spherical plane..i rest my case!!

5 Likes

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by shox(m): 4:22am On Jul 25, 2014
i believe they exist..infact i av one right by my side

1 Like

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by aminho(m): 4:27am On Jul 25, 2014
yes they do and one is ruling NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Nobody: 4:29am On Jul 25, 2014
Scientists are wasting their time

they should visit any church or mosque and ask the pastor/imam to pray for Alien (demon) to come out !!

We usually see real Alien in nollywood holy ghost session ! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Nobody: 4:34am On Jul 25, 2014

18 Likes

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by justi4jesu(f): 4:34am On Jul 25, 2014
AdmiralPato:

You Are Like MTN on Nl..

Everywhere You Go..

And I go soon steal ur MB.watch out.
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by AdmiralPato(m): 4:38am On Jul 25, 2014
justi4jesu:

And I go soon steal ur MB.watch out.

grin
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by PapTzy(m): 4:39am On Jul 25, 2014
aminho: yes they do and one is ruling NIGERIA
This got me cracked up. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by sharawwy(m): 4:39am On Jul 25, 2014
I dnt think Aliens re existin,buh if u re doubtin me nd u wana knw more yhu can ask Baba Fela!!!
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by caesaraba(m): 4:41am On Jul 25, 2014
I`m a strong believer in the existence of X-Ts. We are just one tiny grain of dust in the Universe. I most certainly do not think for one second that we are the only ones among zillions of planets and billions of galaxies.

Even from a deist point of view, I think the existence of X-Ts are more proof of God`s awesomeness. Thankfully, the Vatican has echoed this point recently.

We are not alone.

12 Likes

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Nobody: 4:43am On Jul 25, 2014
Aliens most likely exist.

The question is what type of alien.?

As the film Solaris proves....alien life may not be necessarily what we expect.

7 Likes

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by NaLaugh: 4:44am On Jul 25, 2014
me sef na alien
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Warlord3000(m): 4:46am On Jul 25, 2014
Maybe...

Things are not always the way they seems to be..

Too many questions without an answer on this planet..

Anyways

#ThatsNoneOfMyBusiness
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by listica(m): 4:51am On Jul 25, 2014
All the politician in Nigeria r apes,there leader Buhari
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by sod09(m): 4:51am On Jul 25, 2014
sure day exist.......who do u did think shekau is lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Agent8706(m): 4:51am On Jul 25, 2014
At least I have one prove in naija that aliens exist; don't you think those BH guys behave like them?

1 Like

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Simplyunique: 4:56am On Jul 25, 2014
Have you been searching for nollywood movies like:- Room 027, IJÉ (The Journey), Mr & Mrs, Two Brides And A Baby, House Of Gold, Pretty Liars, Last Flight To Abuja, Sex On The Beach, Azonto Classics, Sex Wizards, Shakira; Owu Ife, WAZO, Ipe, Diamond, Ahon, Latifat, Ijoba Ose Kan, Aranbada, Akisa, Adebimpe, Oritoke, Kijipa Ife, Salako Alagbe,........ Etc?!!!
Download these and more here:-
http://downloadsloft.wapka.mobi
NO registration needed.... Just download as you please..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Interesting Facts About Mining And Earth's Ocean. / Egbema Power Plant In Pics / The Olinguito - A New Carnivorous Mammalian Specie Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.