Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... (23319 Views)

Extraterrestrial She-male - Aliens Have Invaded Planet Earth (Video) / Aliens!?: An Account For Those Who Aren't Sure Yet;but Want To Know / Do Aliens Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by uzoexcel(m): 10:45am On Jul 25, 2014
u have any proof of the bolded?
ifeness:

Apparently,there is somewhat evidence the Germans are decendants of the Nephilims. they are mostly big and strong with ferocious looks. No wonder their economy is the best in Europe and they have the best automobile machines. History showed they once tried to take over the world,thinking they are a pure race,similar to the Anunakis....an ho the Queen of England is German!
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 25, 2014
gbaskiboy: Someone tries to convinced me that aliens exist and they live in other planet. But with the little knowledge i have on science i argued that except here on the earth no other planets support lives.

It is a typical Science Fiction, they exist in human imagination but for real they are no where to be found..

You have no knowledge about science, man. Stop degrading science with your mediocrity.

2 Likes

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 25, 2014
Tloc:

Guys here might jump outta their skins if they learn that our young earth has had close to nineteen (19) civilizations and ours the latest.

I suppose so to be honest. What happened to the Mayan,great civilization of Egyptetc....those were recorded great civilations which are said to be far better than what we have now. Who built the Pyramids and how was it built? No even the bible could answer that. Some people will say God,but i will say Gods{ETs}

1 Like

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by uzoexcel(m): 10:46am On Jul 25, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1824358/lets-us-brainstorm-learn-each
ifeness:

I suppose so to be honest. What happened to the Mayan,great civilization of Egyptetc....those were recorded great civilations which are said to be far better than what we have now. Who built the Pyramids and how was it built? No even the bible could answer that. Some people will say God,but i will say Gods{ETs}
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 25, 2014
uzoexcel: u have any proof of the bolded?

The House of Windsor
The Windsor name now used by Queen Elizabeth II and other British royals only dates back to 1917. Before that the British royal family bore the German name Saxe-Coburg-Gotha (Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha in German)

http://german.about.com/library/bltrivia_windsor.htm

2 Likes

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Tloc(m): 10:51am On Jul 25, 2014
ifeness:

The Great Pyramid was built by levitation and laser, a seventh dimensional pleiadian being THOT supervised it. It was built during the Egypt era which precedes the bible era.
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 25, 2014
uzoexcel: u have any proof of the bolded?

You can trace the queen of England back to Julius ceaser still. Same blood line rules the Planet from generation to generation.

2 Likes

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by uzoexcel(m): 10:54am On Jul 25, 2014
thnks..i ll loook it up#
thanks again
ifeness:

The House of Windsor
The Windsor name now used by Queen Elizabeth II and other British royals only dates back to 1917. Before that the British royal family bore the German name Saxe-Coburg-Gotha (Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha in German)

http://german.about.com/library/bltrivia_windsor.htm
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by uzoexcel(m): 10:56am On Jul 25, 2014
hmmmm...i only knew that the romans once conquered everone includin the anglo peeps...hence the use of so many latin originated words in the english vocab...i dddnt knw of the royal family linkage but it makes sense though
ifeness:

You can trace the queen of England back to Julius ceaser still. Same blood line rules the Planet from generation to generation.
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 25, 2014
Tloc:

The Great Pyramid was built by levitation and laser, a seventh dimensional pleiadian being THOT supervised it. It was built during the Egypt era which precedes the bible era.

If we could activate that knowldge now,our civilization will be awesome. I'm sure that is what we are being programmed not to be like. They feed us with limited knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 25, 2014
uzoexcel: hmmmm...i only knew that the romans once conquered everone includin the anglo peeps...hence the use of so many latin originated words in the english vocab...i dddnt knw of the royal family linkage but it makes sense though

All the European Royal families are linked. They are the only ones allowed to inter-marry to keep the bloodline pure. They own almost every exterblisment you can find on the planet. Our mode of education,religion was designed by them. They are spread out to the Rothschild families who owns the world bank,they are the verticans,we are pretty much owned by them.

1 Like

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by efembaba(m): 11:01am On Jul 25, 2014
i am an alien!!! because i am nt of this world!i am an alien!!! because i am nt of this world!i am an alien!!! because i am nt of this world!
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Tloc(m): 11:03am On Jul 25, 2014
ifeness:

If we could activate that knowldge now,our civilization will be awesome. I'm sure that is what we are being programmed not to be like. They feed us with limited knowledge.

Evidence from ancient human fossils suggested we originally had 12 DNA strands, which has now been reduced to just 2 by forces wanting to make us forget where we really came from and where we are headed. We also lost the knowledge to directly communicate wit our ONE creator like Adam of old.
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by uzoexcel(m): 11:04am On Jul 25, 2014
about the rothshild family, i dnt wanna go into that part...dunno why
but pls read that link i sent u...would like to hear ur opinion
ifeness:

All the European Royal families are linked. They are the only ones allowed to inter-marry to keep the bloodline pure. They own almost every exterblisment you can find on the planet. Our mode of education,religion was designed by them. There are spread out to the Rothschild families who owns the world bank,they are the verticans,we are pretty much owned by them.
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 25, 2014
uzoexcel: about the rothshild family, i dnt wanna go into that part...dunno why
but pls read that link i sent u...would like to hear ur opinion

Can you re-post the link please. I cannot find it.

1 Like

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by oluwasegun007(m): 11:07am On Jul 25, 2014
Shady98: i disagree!!
if aliens truly exist, then they would be older,wiser and more technologically advanced, so what stops them from invadin the earth. or is it that they are peace loving folks,then what stops them from establishing contact and making friends with us.
if u look at it sef, most UFOs sitings had been made by people who originally believed in aliens and most of the claim to see a spherical object floating around with lights shining.. how would advanced E.Ts be so dumb to give themselves away!! and as for the spherical plane..i rest my case!!
. If they are really 'wiser' lik you claim, am sure they'll have brilliant reason not to be verified, that's if they exist in the first place...AOI
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by uzoexcel(m): 11:07am On Jul 25, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1824358/lets-us-brainstorm-learn-each
ifeness:

Can you re-post the link please. I cannot find it.
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 25, 2014
Tloc:

Evidence from ancient human fossils suggested we originally had 12 DNA strands, which has now been reduced to just 2 by forces wanting to make us forget where we really came from and where we are headed. We also lost the knowledge to directly communicate wit our ONE creator like Adam of old.

In England,at the end of the national anthem we all shout "God save the Queen" Then when i watched her coronation,i noticed she was meant to rule the four coners of the planet. She rules and her children will take over from her....... Our Nigerian education is pretty much her design,am i wrong? They have succefully limited our DNA strands

1 Like

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by dammydoo(m): 11:14am On Jul 25, 2014
Aliens

existing since universe creation
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 25, 2014
uzoexcel: https://www.nairaland.com/1824358/lets-us-brainstorm-learn-each

You asked great questions there bro. That was how i started to question many things i was taught in the church. Obviously the Pastor couldn't give me asnwers and became mad at me at some point for questioning what he taught us.

I stumbled on a book called "Chariots of the Gods".... you can look it up on Youtube,it is an eye opener.

The Christian/Jewish Gods might have existed but most likely an ET/ETs from another world who came to our planet hundreds/thousands of years ago like the the white men came to Africa.

One thing i dont do is dismiss any information. I study them all. Knowledge is power and more knowledge is more power.

2 Likes

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Tloc(m): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2014
dammydoo: Aliens

existing since universe creation

I'm curious, pls expatiate what u know.
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Tloc(m): 11:22am On Jul 25, 2014
ifeness:

You asked great questions there bro. That was how i started to question many things i was taught in the church. Obviously the Pastor couldn't give me asnwers and became mad at me at some point for questioning what he taught us.

I stumbled on a book called "Chariots of the Gods".... you can look it up on Youtube,it is an eye opener.

The Christian/Jewish Gods might have existed but most likely an ET/ETs from another world who came to our planet hundreds/thousands of years ago like the the white men came to Africa.

One thing i dont do is dismiss any information. I study them all. Knowledge is power and more knowledge is more power.

I ask you now how the different races on earth came to be, the blacks, whites, mongoloids are all alien races from far away galaxies placed on earth to populate it. The black races that we now call negroes were the first to arrive followed by the mongoloids.
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by iamord(m): 11:28am On Jul 25, 2014
uzoexcel: https://www.nairaland.com/1824358/lets-us-brainstorm-learn-each
u have an interesting tropic there..will comment when I am settled..and also this here is a very interesting buut broad. Topic.mwe need to make more topic on such matters

1 Like

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 25, 2014
Tloc:

I ask you now how the different races on earth came to be, the blacks, whites, mongoloids are all alien races from far away galaxies placed on earth to populate it. The black races that we now call negroes were the first to arrive followed by the mongoloids.

I have always believed the Black race are the first race to be on this planet,followed by the Red indians/Mongoloids. The white race probably destroyed their planet and joined us here a few thousands years ago. They are on a mission to destroy this one too by drilling the planet,cutting down trees,creating an atomic weapon that can destroy the planet. They are the ones flying to space,searching for other available planet to teleport to incase they destroy this one..... bunch of bastards!

1 Like

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by uzoexcel(m): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2014
no p smiley
iamord: u have an interesting tropic there..will comment when I am settled..and also this here is a very interesting buut broad. Topic.mwe need to make more topic on such matters
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by iamord(m): 11:36am On Jul 25, 2014
ifeness:

All the European Royal families are linked. They are the only ones allowed to inter-marry to keep the bloodline pure. They own almost every exterblisment you can find on the planet. Our mode of education,religion was designed by them. They are spread out to the Rothschild families who owns the world bank,they are the verticans,we are pretty much owned by them.
spot on bro.. Those are the chief zionist and freemasons.. The ones that have changed the history of the world.. They r very powerful powerful.. Their impact is hugely felt in africa even if we don't know them.. They are people dangote will lie down for.. But I thought the nephilm race were killed back then after the flood and battles..unless there is some undocumented story
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by iamord(m): 11:40am On Jul 25, 2014
Tloc:

one of the books of creation not mentioned in the bible either written by moses or enoch.. It comfirms your story that we more advance than this but brought to a fallen state.. There is more to the story of the garden of eden..although the all sum up..even with othere religious history
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 25, 2014
iamord: spot on bro.. Those are the chief zionist and freemasons.. The ones that have changed the history of the world.. They r very powerful powerful.. Their impact is hugely felt in africa even if we don't know them.. They are people dangote will lie down for.. But I thought the nephilm race were killed back then after the flood and battles..unless there is some undocumented story

Thanks! You will notice a story in the bible that cliamed Golaith was a giant with six fingers. Trust me these giants are still here with us. Most of them are Europeans. Hitler got help from some ETs who told him the Germans are superior to other races of humans. Besides after the war,Africa was severly looted by the Europeans and they still so today.

1 Like

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Sowl(m): 11:43am On Jul 25, 2014
alienYOUTH: I've noticed that when pple talk about Aliens, they always look at it from a human perspective and assume that these creatures will be Humanoid (have similar characteristics to humans), when even here on earth we have characteristics of living things that are already alien to our own ways. Fishes live & breathe underwater, still yet other sea creatures survive at ocean depths where d pressures & heat can kill a man. Most animals make and hear sounds that are below or beyond our hearing capabilities (ultra and infra-sound), other animals see beyond our color spectrum.

The fact is if these beings exist, they might as well be breathing Liquid Nitrogen, have no human-like appearance, & allergic to sunlight; so we necessarily do not have to go as far as looking for planets that have earth-like characteristics. Still yet, these beings may even co-exist with us here on earth, but in a different dimension that transcends our physical capabilities such that both (or more) worlds do not even interact.

It is easy to assume that Aliens will look like us because we will always try to analyze them with our 5 senses, whereas this might not necessarily be so. undecided

Bro u made so much sense,i think when it comes 2d issue of d study of aliens ,scientist really do need 2think outta d box and stop tryin 2c aliens as similar in sumway 2 we humans ..... And it might b quite shocking dat dis so called aliens might not b as intellectually advance dan d human race like we were made 2bliv all dis while in all dose sci-fi movies we watch.
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Tloc(m): 11:43am On Jul 25, 2014
ifeness:

I have always believed the Black race are the first race to be on this planet,followed by the Red indians/Mongoloids. The white race probably destroyed their planet and joined us here a few thousands years ago. They are on a mission to destroy this one too by drilling the planet,cutting down trees,creating an atomic weapon that can destroy the planet. They are the ones flying to space,searching for other available planet to teleport to incase they destroy this one..... bunch of bastards!

There was once a planet close to Mars named Maldek that blew ityself due to internal wars between rival races like we are having now on earth. Some of its people reincarnated on Earth and some Mars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Interesting Facts About Mining And Earth's Ocean. / Egbema Power Plant In Pics / The Olinguito - A New Carnivorous Mammalian Specie Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.