Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... (23312 Views)

Extraterrestrial She-male - Aliens Have Invaded Planet Earth (Video) / Aliens!?: An Account For Those Who Aren't Sure Yet;but Want To Know / Do Aliens Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by gbaskiboy: 4:56am On Jul 25, 2014
Someone tries to convinced me that aliens exist and they live in other planet. But with the little knowledge i have on science i argued that except here on the earth no other planets support lives.

It is a typical Science Fiction, they exist in human imagination but for real they are no where to be found..
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Barselonia(m): 5:00am On Jul 25, 2014
radarada.. u done watch alien film tired
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by JbravoAdodger(m): 5:03am On Jul 25, 2014
Make I go drop my cv for MIB then
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Simplyunique: 5:03am On Jul 25, 2014
Yes.... Only in movies. No human being can survive living in the Antartica talk less of goin 2 mars or d oda planets afta it... Mercury nd venus will b 2 hot... So in reality NO. Still looking 4ward to nollywood alien movie though!

Have you been searching for nollywood movies like: IJÉ (The Journey), Room 027, Pretty Liars, Last Flight To Abuja, Mr & Mrs, House Of Gold, Two Brides and baby, Sex On The Beach; Ipe, Diamond, Kijipa Ife, WAZO, Owu Ife, WAJE, Lesbian??!! Visit http://downloadsloft.wapka.mobi to download these and more. No registration needed. Jxt download as you please!
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by coolzeal(m): 5:08am On Jul 25, 2014
They are trillions and uncountable stars in the universe, each containing trillions of galaxies and each galaxies with uncountable planets. It will be ridiculous or mediocre to believe earth is the only planet with lives. See how vast or infinite the universe is, there's something out there.

1 Like

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by JustCare: 5:30am On Jul 25, 2014
gbaskiboy: Someone tries to convinced me that aliens exist and they live in other planet. But with the little knowledge i have on science i argued that except here on the earth no other planets support lives.

It is a typical Science Fiction, they exist in human imagination but for real they are no where to be found..

you mean the planets you were told that exist or the one your researchers are yet to find out... BTW how many planets do you know
Okay...okay, are you talking about human life or the life of other beings with different proximities...perhaps you think they would have the same life and features as yours
sowi braw

4 Likes

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Nobody: 5:37am On Jul 25, 2014
People on earth need those money being invested on finding non-existing spirits !

1 Like

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by englishmart(m): 5:39am On Jul 25, 2014
Sholah96: Whether aliens exist or not is a question that everyone has been pondering over for quite a few years now. There are a lot of eminent people who insist that aliens are real and support their claim with a lot of very convincing examples. Aliens visiting the Earth and befriending or destroying mankind has been a topic of many popular science-fiction movies and every time we come out of a movie theater after watching a film that is alien centered we end up asking ourselves 'do aliens exist?', 'are aliens real?'.
Well, films aside, there is now some pretty scientific proof that aliens actually do exist and we might just be visited by our friends from other planets sometime in the future.
5 Convincing Proofs:

1) With numerous stars, alien life is probable:

Although there is no direct proof the aliens exist, it is notable that the universe is home to a lot of stars and past research has shown that at least 50% of these stars harbor planets. Scientists have estimated that there are about a trillion planets in the Milky Way alone. It is very much possible that at least some out of these planets have undergone changes like the Earth and developed life.

2) Water occurs on planets other than Earth:

Water, as we all know, is very important for life and research has revealed that liquid water is pretty common in our solar system. Scientists have shared evidence of existence of water on Mars. Europe (one of the moons of Jupiter) also seems to have an ocean in liquid form. Evidence of water has also been found on Venus, Titan and Enceladus (Saturn's moons) and Jovian moons Ganymede and Callisto.

3) Life in earth evolved real quickly:

Earth's age has often been estimated at about 4.5 billion years. With regards to the earliest evidence for life, it comes from 3.4 billion year old mats of bacteria found in Australia (known as stromatolites). Scientists have time and again insisted that even bacteria are biologically complex and there are good chances that the ones in Australia arose from a life form that landed on Earth even earlier.

4) Life seems to thrive in extreme conditions:

Almost everywhere that scientist go on Earth, no matter how deep, dark or extreme the conditions, they end up finding life. Life can exist in the toughest of conditions and there are good chances that the universe is filled with living places that are tough and extreme. Mars is said to have a very harsh environment, but there are some microbes on Earth that can easily survive in places with harsh conditions.

5) Incoming signals:

Scientists looking for answers to questions like do aliens exist and are aliens real frequently harness some of the largest radio telescopes in the world to find some signal that aliens might be trying to communicate with us. Some of the evidence has raised alarm, but it has often been dismissed as 'human interference'. The most convincing signal, however, was recorded on August 15, 1977 during a search that was carried at the Big Ear Observatory at the Ohio State University. The signal has never been explained but when recorded, it amazed scientists enough to write 'Wow!' on the printout of the same.
A look at these very convincing proofs would lead us to strongly believe that aliens, in fact, do exist and they are very real. There are always going to be skeptics but more and more scientific evidence is coming in everyday and one day, very soon it seems, when someone asks questions like do aliens exist or are aliens are, there will be a resounding 'yes!'
op, sorry for quoting your long thread.
But seriously this is how it should look like.
It's so jam packed. It makes someone bored of reading it.
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by englishmart(m): 5:41am On Jul 25, 2014
Na only them waka come?
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by cornelin(m): 5:45am On Jul 25, 2014
丹しし工丹几? 尺∪几 下◯尺 ∪尺 し工∨モち!
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by alienYOUTH(m): 5:48am On Jul 25, 2014
I've noticed that when pple talk about Aliens, they always look at it from a human perspective and assume that these creatures will be Humanoid (have similar characteristics to humans), when even here on earth we have characteristics of living things that are already alien to our own ways. Fishes live & breathe underwater, still yet other sea creatures survive at ocean depths where d pressures & heat can kill a man. Most animals make and hear sounds that are below or beyond our hearing capabilities (ultra and infra-sound), other animals see beyond our color spectrum.

The fact is if these beings exist, they might as well be breathing Liquid Nitrogen, have no human-like appearance, & allergic to sunlight; so we necessarily do not have to go as far as looking for planets that have earth-like characteristics. Still yet, these beings may even co-exist with us here on earth, but in a different dimension that transcends our physical capabilities such that both (or more) worlds do not even interact.

It is easy to assume that Aliens will look like us because we will always try to analyze them with our 5 senses, whereas this might not necessarily be so. undecided

14 Likes

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Godwinsilas(m): 5:58am On Jul 25, 2014
One thin you should ask your self is "who created them?"
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by obiscolly(m): 6:21am On Jul 25, 2014
I think there's been some sketchy physical evidence of UFOs here on earth. So alien existence might be possible.

However, that's non of my business. undecided
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by tonyx4x44(m): 6:49am On Jul 25, 2014
The exist...
suarez is one!
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by japhmanuel: 6:59am On Jul 25, 2014
Dis top leaders are their superiors....
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Akalia(m): 7:10am On Jul 25, 2014
Yes our own earth is like a dust particle in the universe, citing the diversity of the universe, i get the thought that there is some kind of life form out there in some planet but earth. It might not be a life form in d picture painted of aliens but something micro.I always faulted scientific discoveries and theories based on the fact that it does not relate with d bible's account of creation but then all that changed when I realised that d holy bible didnt tell us about the planets, but we(man) discovered them e.t.c.
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Christmasdon(m): 7:11am On Jul 25, 2014
Yes, i am a scientist, what i found out from my research tells me that the Aliens are still on their journey to invade the planet earth. I think it is about 1.5million years to come.
-kizito
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 25, 2014
they exist.1 of them is the leader of a deadly terrorist group in nigeria..he posted a video weeks back.where he spoke fluent english..jonatanzz.jonathanz..bringz backzz our amry..
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by MightySparrow: 7:12am On Jul 25, 2014
The being that visited Prophet Ezekiel came in a space ship, What more evidence are you looking for.

3 Likes

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by victorazy(m): 7:20am On Jul 25, 2014
YoursGEJ: The day wey dem show like dis, all those alien movie directors go turn army generals because na dem go dey give out instructions on how to defeat them. After all every alien invasion movie wey I don see na human beings win

grin
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 25, 2014
Thread reminds me of d season movie. V

1 Like

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 25, 2014
Akoja360: they exist.1 of them is the leader of a deadly terrorist group in nigeria..he posted a video weeks back.where he spoke fluent english..jonatanzz.jonathanz..bringz backzz our amry..
. Hehehehe una no go ki pesin for dis forum
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by greaterlove(m): 7:45am On Jul 25, 2014
alienYOUTH: I've noticed that when pple talk about Aliens, they always look at it from a human perspective and assume that these creatures will be Humanoid (have similar characteristics to humans), when even here on earth we have characteristics of living things that are already alien to our own ways. Fishes live & breathe underwater, still yet other sea creatures survive at ocean depths where d pressures & heat can kill a man. Most animals make and hear sounds that are below or beyond our hearing capabilities (ultra and infra-sound), other animals see beyond our color spectrum.

The fact is if these beings exist, they might as well be breathing Liquid Nitrogen, have no human-like appearance, & allergic to sunlight; so we necessarily do not have to go as far as looking for planets that have earth-like characteristics. Still yet, these beings may even co-exist with us here on earth, but in a different dimension that transcends our physical capabilities such that both (or more) worlds do not even interact.

It is easy to assume that Aliens will look like us because we will always try to analyze them with our 5 senses, whereas this might not necessarily be so. undecided
This is the best post.
Do aliens exist? Yes.
The idea and belief that the universe was made for man is really limiting us, the truth is man is a product of the universe and the universe will continue to exist and create more life forms after man is gone.
If our own milky way that contains about 6billion stars(suns) is just a grain in the entire universe common sense should tell us that the possibility of having earth like planets that support life is high.
God did not create in 6 days, God is still creating and will continue to create, more galaxies are being created, more stars are being born, more planets are being made and more life forms are manifesting.

2 Likes

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by goldfish80(m): 7:51am On Jul 25, 2014
Aliens exist. Most of the ancient Greek gods, Norse gods and Rome gods are alien beings. Even the bible is littered with many stories that could be traced to extraterrestrials.
The incident at Fatima, Portugal in 1917 were a flying saucer was seen hovering around the sky, sending coded messages to three kids is clearly another case of extraterrestrial contact with man.
Most people don't know but the Catholic Church is running an extensive space program with Italian space agency in a site were extraterrestrials have been sighted.

2 Likes

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by iamord(m): 7:59am On Jul 25, 2014
Its sad. That even the ancient men and men of old know more than this so called civilized generation.. Aliens have existed fright from time and have been regular visitors to earth up till today..the ancient egyptians drew flying saucers and aliens in their caves.. The dogon tribe of mali had deep knowledge of the universe and star system that it baffled scientist till date .when they were asked how the got that knowledge they said some reptile like beings from a disc shape thing from the sky.. Even the book of enoch removed from the bible gives. Startling information About UFOs and entities that lived on earth then.. The elite had to shove that off. Why is it that Vatican a religious body have one Of the biggest telescope. The lice P. Lennon Telescope and its Thomas J. Bannan Astrophysics Facility, known
together as the Vatican Advanced
Technology Telescope. am sure a lot of people will be hearing it for the first time...what are they doing with such and what are they looking for out there?? Till date The government of the Vatican City State supports the Vatican Observatory staff and regular research costs,
Why did it name its newest
high-powered telescope instrument ‘Lucifer’.?? Why is it that no plane is allowed to pass the true north and south pole coordinates.. You can only go around and not untop..
People need to think.. This people tell you what they want you to know and are very good in manipulating history over the Years.. They give the masses. World. Religion to kill themselves over while the concentrate on higher things..for me I know that there. Are aliens..and they are different from demons.. So. Should not be mistaken

7 Likes

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by honygold: 8:00am On Jul 25, 2014
AdmiralPato: You Weren't Taught How to Use Paragraphs While In School

Just pack Everything like Sardines

Mtcheeew..
learn how to appreciate people,in tearing others down you are in reality parading your own deficiency, MR. PARAGRAHPY

3 Likes

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by iamord(m): 8:06am On Jul 25, 2014
MightySparrow: The being that visited Prophet Ezekiel came in a space ship, What more evidence are you looking for.
bless u!!! U. Study deep..people think that it. Was an angel..what he described as an alien but this elites have covered it up..a few we know the truth.. There have been sightings in mexxico the. Prymaid axis..russia and some parts of usa

2 Likes

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by PietroRico(m): 8:12am On Jul 25, 2014
Shady98: i disagree!!
if aliens truly exist, then they would be older,wiser and more technologically advanced, so what stops them from invadin the earth. or is it that they are peace loving folks,then what stops them from establishing contact and making friends with us.
if u look at it sef, most UFOs sitings had been made by people who originally believed in aliens and most of the claim to see a spherical object floating around with lights shining.. how would advanced E.Ts be so dumb to give themselves away!! and as for the spherical plane..i rest my case!!
what makes you so sure that they'll be more advanced than us.
even if they are, what makes you think it'll be to such a large extent undecided

When it comes to aliens, nothing is conclusive!
Nobody knows for sure if they exist or not.
If They do, nobody knows if they are still in their 'stone age' or 2 millenniums ahead of us, interms of advancement.

Heck, nobody is even sure they'll resemble humans or anything we've ever seen.

Everything as regards aliens and their existence inconclusive!!!
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by expensive007(m): 8:14am On Jul 25, 2014
donroxy: Scientists are wasting their time

they should visit any church or mosque and ask the pastor/imam to pray for Alien (demon) to come out !!

We usually see real Alien in nollywood holy ghost session ! cheesy
yes, indeed they are really wasting their time. If really they are not wasting their time on different researches & inventions, I wonder if you will be able to use the internet to post this or even make use of that gadget in your hand. Scientists bring out senses out of non-senses, so, stop saying they are wasting their time.

1 Like

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by IYANGBALI: 8:28am On Jul 25, 2014
achinaboy: dem no de exits,,please stop asking
we dey exist,I am one of dem standing behind you
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 25, 2014
niggers and their reasonin;thats why folks, the black man ll never go to the moon
achinaboy: dem no de exits,,please stop asking
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by iamord(m): 8:38am On Jul 25, 2014
desdichando: niggers and their reasonin;thats why folks, the black man ll never go to the moon
. U can imagine.mand he. Said. Stop asking.. Restricting brain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Interesting Facts About Mining And Earth's Ocean. / Egbema Power Plant In Pics / The Olinguito - A New Carnivorous Mammalian Specie Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.