Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

How To Curb Jealousy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Curb Jealousy (485 Views)

LMAO When A Woman Can No Longer Control Her Jealousy (pics) / Can Love Exist Without Jealousy? / Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Curb Jealousy by BekBek(m): 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
It’s natural to be not comfortable with seeing your spouse with an opposite sex. But what is devastating is allowing it to get the better of you and making you violent against your spouse. Here are how to curb jeolousy

How can it be controlled?

1. Trust

Trust is one of the essential things in a relationship. Trusting your partner in all circumstances erases any feeling of jealousy. It tells you, “She/he cannot do what I cannot do with that woman/man”.

2. Build your Self-Esteem

Respect your spouse, build that confidence in you, because confident people don’t jealous they know that they have no reasons to be.

3. Don’t be Secretive

Keeping secrets in a relationship is one of the major blunders committed in a relationship. Always open up to your spouse, this will allow your spouse trust and love you the more.

Read More Hear pals http://lhfblog.com/how-to-curb-jealousy/

More Suggestions are welcome grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Frank Talk: Stop Mocking Our African Heritage / Why Do People Prepare For The Day Of Marriage More Than Been Married / I Cant Pledge For Fidelity I Can Only Determine Not To Cheat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.