Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry (20147 Views)

How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue / My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
chrisbaba1:

Google jelquing and make it a habit.....Thank me laer.

Thank god for good genes mehn cool
its jelqing.this thing fit strain muscle down there o
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by clubone05: 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
naijaboiy:
Advertisement grin grin

no be my fault ...it is the Lord's doing

2 Likes

Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by mechanics(m): 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
Linzo: I
am a young graduate who has finish serving his fatherland 8months ago.
My problem started showcasing when i was in 300level and i dated a girl
who always complains she dont enjoy having sex with me because my PENIS
is too small, though i never take it serious since am not much into
women.
Now am working and doing fine as a young man, but i cant find a wife
or love because of my small PENIS, any girl that i meet will dump me
after the first intercourse due to my small PENIS.
Am 28, but my Penis is as small as a 4yrs old boy's Penis, i have
told my father about it and he said i should not worry since its
erecting normal. Now i want to setlle down, but my problems is that no
lady want to be with me becuase of my small PENIS, all of them giving
excuses that they dont want to be infidel with their husband.
Please friends what do i do now? Am loosing it all, i dont have joy
again in my life.

Please i need your help and suggestions
guy worry not, since u do erect, there's no prblm at al, al dose girls u met ar nt 4 u, d choose one wil nt complain abt d size since u can stil fada a child, av read many articles abt d size of d manhood n d suggestion was dat it does nt mata, wada short or long ur woman 2 b wil stil climax, but u must abstain 4rm premarital sex if nt u wont find dat joy u desire.

1 Like

Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by tonididdy(m): 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
Bunchersstab:

*Common take one big bottle of Alomo-bitters & mix am wit moringa leaves, take it for a week & thank me leta*
what does this do?

dDick enlargement?
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Missmossy(f): 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
Eeyah....such a sad one. Nothing is impossible anyway.
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nawa for dis kain thin, bia OP luk for soln fast fast o, don't listen to those sayin wait for d right person or someone will love u for who u are. If all d ladies complain den it must rily be small so read all d post nd luk for reasonable advise from ur fellow men. Just beliv it will be well IJN

1 Like

Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by xtervaganza(m): 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
Dear op

I've got good news for you

There is no cure for a small Weiner

Don't let anybody deceive you and rip you off your hard earned money.

Anything enlargement is a fraud. Thad why ladies go under d knife for implants, you can't make it bigger whether by drugs or naturally

Here's the trick with penis enlargements, when you use their fake drugs or kits. You look down at ur Weiner every morning and smile in satisfaction that its getting bigger grin

Its not, its just your mind tricking you, its still d same as it was before u used the fake drugs or kit

Now to the solution.........

Weiner penetration is good but its not the beginning and end of sex.

Why not make yourself a pro in other aspect of sex? Like cunninglingus ? Believe me, bro.....make urself expert in other areas aside penetration.

Your Weiner is not your only sex organ, your hand, fingers, toes , tongue are just as good as your Weiner if you use it well

And lastly, get a good girl, not one with expanded poocee
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by xtervaganza(m): 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
If I nay add, women have other sensitive spots besides d poocee area

I once had a girl who would have 0rgasm if I suck her right breast well well

Women are good grin

They are sugar cheesy

That's why I'll never be gay

Even for a billion bucks
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by angela98(f): 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
Visit a sex shop. U can buy a manhood pump from there. Check pabo...it works really well.

1 Like

Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
angela98: Visit a sex shop. U can buy a manhood pump from there. Check pabo...it works really well.
hmmmm u seems to no more abt dis ooo
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by xtervaganza(m): 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
One more important thing Mr Op

Why not marry a virgin?

Since she won't know which one is big or small

She hasn't tasted anyone before

But don't employ aboki gate man Oo

Lol
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by galaxi(m): 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
uglyogre: hehehehe. i don't think u can ever be married, atleast that's what people tell me because i'm ugly. Look for a lady who'll b kind enough to give you a child or two, sit and take care of them yourself. U think sey marriage na beans. Even people wey get two lays and hands dey run commot.You wan go enter. U are still dreaming, seems you don't know the world you're in.
Anyway, still wait for the ones who would go religious. hehehehe
By the way, if you are one of those who will see a gal and be like`she no get front and back', `that girl wowo',`that girl be like chewing stick', `that guy na short put', `that lady breast don sag', `the gal t-oto be like well',`that girl resemble vulture',`that girl na prostitute' then i don't pity you a bit. maybe you deserve what you get
hehehehe
characterestics of a wowo pikin.
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by angela98(f): 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
sameer1212: hmmmm u seems to no more abt dis ooo
yes o..I am being honest o. If he check pabo online he can order a manhood pump from there. Loads of guys uses it with positive testimony. Pabo is a UK store

1 Like

Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
angela98: yes o..I am being honest o. If he check pabo online he can order a manhood pump from there. Loads of guys uses it with positive testimony. Pabo is a UK store
ok ooo...... dats gud
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by uglyogre(f): 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
galaxi:
hehehehe
characterestics of a wowo pikin.
you can say that again, but this time, take away the `pikin' cos i fit born you
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by expert101(m): 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
Keep looking, you will find the right woman for yourself! Go for small and slim girls as they will fit you better.

Avoid girls that are whores as you can't satisfy them in bed.
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Aitee1: 11:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
Chisos!!! shocked shocked shocked the toes?? Ette ami di ooo
xtervaganza: Dear op

I've got good news for you

There is no cure for a small Weiner

Don't let anybody deceive you and rip you off your hard earned money.

Anything enlargement is a fraud. Thad why ladies go under d knife for implants, you can't make it bigger whether by drugs or naturally

Here's the trick with penis enlargements, when you use their fake drugs or kits. You look down at ur Weiner every morning and smile in satisfaction that its getting bigger grin

Its not, its just your mind tricking you, its still d same as it was before u used the fake drugs or kit

Now to the solution.........

Weiner penetration is good but its not the beginning and end of sex.

Why not make yourself a pro in other aspect of sex? Like cunninglingus ? Believe me, bro.....make urself expert in other areas aside penetration.

Your Weiner is not your only sex organ, your hand, fingers, toes , tongue are just as good as your Weiner if you use it well

And lastly, get a good girl, not one with expanded poocee
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by lekzzydo(m): 12:01am On Jul 25, 2014
No problem will I have and come to nairaland 4 advice. See how they are mocking OP indirectly. Only God know if OP story is not cooked up story.
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 25, 2014
acenazt: I know how to jelq man it helped me from 5.2 to 5.7

lol. keep doing it mahn, ur still quite far. good luck cheesy
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by lekzzydo(m): 12:18am On Jul 25, 2014
uglyogre: hehehehe. i don't think u can ever be married, atleast that's what people tell me because i'm ugly. Look for a lady who'll b kind enough to give you a child or two, sit and take care of them yourself. U think sey marriage na beans. Even people wey get two lays and hands dey run commot.You wan go enter. U are still dreaming, seems you don't know the world you're in.
Anyway, still wait for the ones who would go religious. hehehehe
By the way, if you are one of those who will see a gal and be like`she no get front and back', `that girl wowo',`that girl be like chewing stick', `that guy na short put', `that lady breast don sag', `the gal t-oto be like well',`that girl resemble vulture',`that girl na prostitute' then i don't pity you a bit. maybe you deserve what you get
this ugly girl no get joy........#ILovemylife
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 25, 2014
Aitee1: Chisos!!! shocked shocked shocked the toes?? Ette ami di ooo
grin grin
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by xtervaganza(m): 12:45am On Jul 25, 2014
Aitee1: Chisos!!! shocked shocked shocked the toes?? Ette ami di ooo
I don't understand this ur lingo

Mind to translate?
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 25, 2014
This mu kurukkere wakaa, I wonder what I'm doing here ....

OP, I pray u find someone that will look beyond ur flaw and love u for who u truly are...... depends on ur kinda person though undecided

1 Like

Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Aitee1: 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
I mean u shld elaborate more on the use of toes to pleasure a woman perharps the op can benefit frm such, meanwhile bear in mind dat the bacteria on the toes alone is enof to infect one wid 'ebola' disease...lol
xtervaganza: I don't understand this ur lingo

Mind to translate?
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by bams01: 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
expert101: Keep looking, you will find the right woman for yourself! Go for small and slim girls as they will fit you better.
Avoid girls that are whores as you can't satisfy them in bed.

bros, some slim and small girls possess deep and wide womanhood whole some robust ones are shallow.

i couldn't even penetrate up to the crown with someone i thought will accommodate me easily ( tho i am endowed sha)
the long and short of the story is that appearances can be deceptive
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by xtervaganza(m): 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
Aitee1: I mean u shld elaborate more on the use of toes to pleasure a woman perharps the op can benefit frm such, meanwhile bear in mind dat the bacteria on the toes alone is enof to infect one wid 'ebola' disease...lol
ever heard of toejob?
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by fubbyy(m): 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
kayciano: since marriage is ur issue here and not pleasurable measures......
u can achieve it outrightly.....
must u condescend to sex b4 marriage....
Y NOT TRY IT DIS WAY....::dont even discuss d issue with lady of ur choice, despite pressures stil remain adamant on NO SEX B4 MARRIAGE.
MARRIAGE is like a LUCKY DIP or HAMPER ....u get what u see in it...AFTER ALL ..some dudes get married today, yet get paralyzed d next minute from road traumas. Tell me what happens to d wife...? DOES she now have to quit the marriage...?
I have encountered a scenario,whereby a lady who had hysterectomy som time in d past, stil got married without informing d supposed husband.
SOME MEN insist dat a lady must get pregnant b4 proposal...LET me ask u....WHAT HAPPENS TO DIS LADY, IF AFTER MARRIAGE d supposed pregnancy ABORTS SPONTANEOUSLY DUE TO STRESS FROM D WEDDING ....?
THE problem we also have in this country is dat ...ALMOST EVERYONE IS A god ....so who wil serve the other...?
BY the way, see a medical doctor, some serial treatments wil be commenced for it....
bad advice, if he ever did that he's causing himself harm not even the wife, the girl will cheat with no remorse

As am talking to you I have a friend who's phucking somebody's wife for this same reason and the lady has no regret, she said the husband never told her and there was no premarital sex between them because of religious issues

@ op, there are girls who will like your dic1< no matter how small and try learn pre-intimacy skill,its very important

There's no such thing as enlargement pills like people are saying here,all na scam,if they are real no one would have small "anagbogu"the only thing they will do for you is giving you a maximum erect;!on which will make your manhood look a bit bigger

The only way to enlarge is through surgery which the surgeons them self say its risk and costly
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by fubbyy(m): 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
angela98: Visit a sex shop. U can buy a manhood pump from there. Check pabo...it works really well.
please what does the "manhood pump" do?
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by angela98(f): 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
fubbyy: please what does the "manhood pump" do?
it increases the size of the manhood. But check with your doctors first before u use it. Although pabo sells low health risks sex products.
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by fubbyy(m): 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
angela98: it increases the size of the manhood. But check with your doctors first before u use it. Although pabo sells low health risks sex products.
Lol.. If that's true there will be no complain in this world over small manhood

All those things are scam, we done search finish
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by chimajii: 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
some of you suggesting jelqin, hope you know if it isn't done properly, it becomes a pure recipe for penile problems.. Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? / Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment / Checkout this hilarious whatsapp conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.