Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry (20135 Views)

How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue / My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 22, 2014
Guidette:
You want him to insist on no sex before marriage so that he can hide his small penis from her.... You see why some women are wary of men who say such because of people like you who abuse it. If you start a marriage based on lies, how do you want it to last?

@OP ^ This is terrible advice. Don't even bother considering it. Imagine if your wife withholds vital information from you than is even worse than your case, I'm sure you will hate her. First of all, seek medical attention. Maybe you can get some medication to increase the size of your penis or something. Secondly, get a PhD in MouthAction and pre-intimacy. If you know how to make a woman orgasm from that, your small penis will be irrelevant. Thirdly, learn how to use intimacy gadgets. It will help spice up your sex life.
gbam, uv sed it all my dear
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by ibdeals1(m): 9:27am On Jul 22, 2014
Bunchersstab: Na war u wan use am fight
S.ex is ment to be enjoyed not to inflict pains on ur partner.
There are pipu wit smaller joy-stick dan urs who are better in d act dan some wit larger ones.
lol even though ur kinda rite,buh most girls prefer large sticks to smaller ones n guys like to brag about the size so if u re nt 6inches upward then it kinda sucks
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 22, 2014
Xtarxhyne: oooooooopppppppssssss!!!!
Xtarxhyne, y r u shouting?
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 22, 2014
sameer1212: Xtarxhyne, y r u shouting?
did i shout ni
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 22, 2014
Xtarxhyne: did i shout ni
haahahah yh offcouse.
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Aniroly(m): 9:45am On Jul 22, 2014
Bro that is life for you, anyway you should'nt worry much about having big gala..my story is that each gal dumps me because dey dont wont to have loose pussy sad they keep complaining that my dick is touching their tummy but i dont know how true that is

the longest period i have dated a gal was 4 six month..

I need help on how to reduce my dick cos i want to keep a gal cry
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by ibdeals1(m): 9:52am On Jul 22, 2014
Aniroly: Bro that is life for you, anyway you should'nt worry much about having big gala..my story is that each gal dumps me because dey dont wont to have loose pussy sad they keep complaining that my dick is touching their tummy but i dont know how true that is

the longest period i have dated a gal was 4 six month..

I need help on how to reduce my dick cos i want to keep a gal cry

why nt date a rude ghal tht will handle you perfectly angry
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Bryancrox(m): 10:43am On Jul 22, 2014
Hope is ur own bigger than dis

Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by spydeer(m): 11:11am On Jul 22, 2014
i dont need to tell u sorry man..because ur problem isnt problem..its just prevalent that most women's body in dis century isnt so tight that a small manhood can satisfy it and u wil suffer d a woman or make her feel like flirtin if she agree to marry u but u cant satisfy her..ALL U Need is a woman that av equally small bussy, God dint make a single mistake in creating u..there ar women out there wit such a tight bussy that even after avin sex with them, u wil stil call her a virgin, they ar even in need of u because men wit big gig anoy them...U just need a woman that wil b sexually compatible wit u...Olabam....
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 22, 2014
sameer1212: haahahah yh offcouse.
toh.....i dunno o
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 22, 2014
Xtarxhyne: toh.....i dunno o
Xtarxhyne, r u sure? grin

1 Like

Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 22, 2014
sameer1212: Xtarxhyne, r u sure? grin
yup
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Kunleskey(m): 11:50am On Jul 22, 2014
Eleyi gidi gan' with God all things are possible. Just pray and consult doctors.
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ugojames: @op I'd advice you seek medical help if u intend to fix the problem medically, so you don't end up damaging the goods, but then again if you intend not to fix it medically and u intend to how will i put this (ride on), its fine and good, just keep faith you might be lucky enough to meet a woman with a shallow vag. (Who would ride along.)
Which one be all dis metaphor u be Okada man ??

1 Like

Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by tuffgongjo(m): 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
kayciano: since marriage is ur issue here and not pleasurable measures......
u can achieve it outrightly.....
must u condescend to sex b4 marriage....
Y NOT TRY IT DIS WAY....::dont even discuss d issue with lady of ur choice, despite pressures stil remain adamant on NO SEX B4 MARRIAGE.
MARRIAGE is like a LUCKY DIP or HAMPER ....u get what u see in it...AFTER ALL ..some dudes get married today, yet get paralyzed d next minute from road traumas. Tell me what happens to d wife...? DOES she now have to quit the marriage...?
I have encountered a scenario,whereby a lady who had hysterectomy som time in d past, stil got married without informing d supposed husband.
SOME MEN insist dat a lady must get pregnant b4 proposal...LET me ask u....WHAT HAPPENS TO DIS LADY, IF AFTER MARRIAGE d supposed pregnancy ABORTS SPONTANEOUSLY DUE TO STRESS FROM D WEDDING ....?
THE problem we also have in this country is dat ...ALMOST EVERYONE IS A god ....so who wil serve the other...?
BY the way, see a medical doctor, some serial treatments wil be commenced for it....
encouraging deceit?smh
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
my dear,u ll find someone wu ll love u for who u are....
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Ugojames(m): 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
iwonbaoko: Which one be all dis metaphor u be Okada man ??
Go and sit down \____
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Islie: 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
clubone05: Different strokes for different folks undecided girls givingme a hard time cus my stuff is too big.

what did u just sayundecided
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Wale112(m): 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
marry an Asia woman. They have small pu..ssy grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by jsunex(m): 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
barackodam: I guess am not needed here

U crazy,so u no fit advice d guy abi
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by caler: 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
@ op there hope and solution for you, i have products that can help u out . visit my blog www.Bemanenough2..Com thank me later. 08182811739
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by jsunex(m): 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
Sorry bro.
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
Xtarxhyne: yup
k dear

1 Like

Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
temigracie: my dear,u ll find someone wu ll love u for who u are....
hmmmm hope so. i pity d poor guy

1 Like

Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
sameer1212: hmmmm hope so. i pity d poor guy
...lol
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by acenazt: 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
chrisbaba1:

Google.

Thank god for good genes mehn cool
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Abbey2sam(m): 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
clubone05: Different strokes for different folks undecided girls givingme a hard time cus my stuff is too big.

oboy you wan personalise this thread
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by greatdeal1408: 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
i feel you bro,

life is just a complicated thing that you can't have it ALL.
thank your creator for what you havr. my friend's P is too big+long=problem.
he can't keep any relationship for three months because once they sees his P they fear and ran away.
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Cecediva(f): 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
@OP...I understand how you feel,if is upto 5inches u are good to go cool. Size doesn't really matter
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Cecediva(f): 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
acenazt: I know how to jelq man it helped me from 5.2 to 5.7
grin grin I don't know why i find this post funny, 5.2 to 5.7 grin

Btw you shouldn't be bothered abt the size thats ok.

1 Like

Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
I can borrow you mine lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy / Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) / People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.