Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry (20143 Views)

How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue / My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by angela98(f): 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
fubbyy: Lol.. If that's true there will be no complain in this world over small manhood

All those things are scam, we done search finish
yeah in Nigeria it can be a scam but in the UK its not. Because its a money back guarantee. More so manhood enlargement is not every man with small manhood cup of tea. Its a matter of choice.
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Aitee1: 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
Nop! Pls enlighten me
xtervaganza: ever heard of toejob?
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by KingTom(m): 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
Aitee1: Nop! Pls enlighten me
shocked shocked
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Aitee1: 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
Master of sexuality section tongue close dat mouth b4 u contact 'ebola' virus grin
KingTom:
shocked shocked
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by KingTom(m): 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
Aitee1: Master of sexuality section tongue close dat mouth b4 u contact 'ebola' virus grin
I'm immune!
grin grin grin
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Aitee1: 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
Gd 4u
KingTom:
I'm immune!
grin grin grin
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by 234GT(m): 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
Guy you no get problem at all.

Just find a very short girl and marry her.

They usually have shallow wells.
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by xtervaganza(m): 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
Aitee1: Nop! Pls enlighten me
you'll have to come in to my room then grin grin grin
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
@op if you can use the joystick very well you can go ahead and marry.big joystick do hurts so much
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by fubbyy(m): 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
angela98: yeah in Nigeria it can be a scam but in the UK its not. Because its a money back guarantee. More so manhood enlargement is not every man with small manhood cup of tea. Its a matter of choice.
but there are people in the uk running up and down, complaining about their small manhood,does it mean they haven't heard about this?

This whole thing doesn't work, like somebody said before its a mind thing, once you start using the product you thinks its getting bigger when its actually the same
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by chimajii: 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
234GT: Guy you no get problem at all.

Just find a very short girl and marry her.

They usually have shallow wells.

Wait...not you mixing it up!! nnnn...
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Teespice(f): 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
KingTom:
I'm immune!
grin grin grin

You don show face.

No wonder my following list has that much posts.

Kedu.
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by KingTom(m): 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
Teespice:

You don show face.

No wonder my following list has that much posts.

Kedu.
Odi mma my dear Ele Di gi Ishsoph? grin
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by chimajii: 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
chrisbaba1:

Google jelquing and make it a habit.....Thank me laer.

Thank god for good genes mehn cool

Mr jelqer, if jelquin isn't done properly, hmm..u're clearly asking for it.
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Teespice(f): 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
KingTom:
Odi mma my dear Ele Di gi Ishsoph? grin

Dim nke ole.

I choro ka nwunye ya gbuo m
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by KingTom(m): 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
Teespice:

Dim nke ole.

I choro ka nwunye ya gbuo m
E mean eh a? grin
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Teespice(f): 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
KingTom:
E mean eh a? grin

Ask him na

He won't deny it
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by KingTom(m): 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
Teespice:

Ask him na

He won't deny it
Hmmmmmm okay o. Errrr [size=4pt]Can I replace him[/size] grin grin grin
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by angela98(f): 11:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
fubbyy: but there are people in the uk running up and down, complaining about their small manhood,does it mean they haven't heard about this?

This whole thing doesn't work, like somebody said before its a mind thing, once you start using the product you thinks its getting bigger when its actually the same
I and u have not really tried it before so I can't say. All I know is that many guys who have used it, gives testimonial about it in magazines.and doctors recommend it too. I am a woman, I Dont think am in the best position to talk much about this men issues. Well good luck on your research nice chatting with you.

1 Like

Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Aitee1: 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
I got a queshion 4u...hv u ever been ra.ped by a single lady b4? undecided
xtervaganza: you'll have to come in to my room then grin grin grin
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by xtervaganza(m): 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
Aitee1: I got a queshion 4u...hv u ever been ra.ped by a single lady b4? undecided
nope.....but would love to

Will u be the lucky Lady?
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Teespice(f): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
KingTom:
Hmmmmmm okay o. Errrr [size=4pt]Can I replace him[/size] grin grin grin

Akuna
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
chimajii:

Mr jelqer, if jelquin isn't done properly, hmm..u're clearly asking for it.

I dont need to, but its general kmowledge, he can research on it. Dic.khead.
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by ibdeals1(m): 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
still waiting for the OP to act right and contact us... wink cheesy to get the best enlargement solution with NO Serious side effects..safe and simple to use... cheesy
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by chimajii: 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
chrisbaba1:

I dont need to, but its general kmowledge, he can research on it. Dic.khead.

Wat a mush #dummy!!
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by saalma(f): 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
OP, it's certainly your English that "couldn't" allow you to marry and not your manhood
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 30, 2014
chimajii:

Apologies#imsuchadummy!!

Its all luv bruv.
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by chimajii: 4:12am On Jul 30, 2014
chrisbaba1: I'm such a d.ickhead

Exactly
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Nobody: 4:59am On Jul 30, 2014
saalma: OP, it's certainly your English that "couldn't" allow you to marry and not your manhood
grin grin grin
Maybe
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
have you tried penile exercises? - check out this video here for more info https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuIZdoJY50g
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by redcliff: 8:31am On Aug 07, 2014
acenazt: bros are you for real? My Own Joystick dey reach 5.7 inches when e stand I need am for 6.5 or 7 abeg.

Lol. 5.7 is small na.. even 6 sef is quite small if you dont have a large girth.
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by redcliff: 9:31am On Aug 07, 2014
expert101: Keep looking, you will find the right woman for yourself! Go for small and slim girls as they will fit you better.

Avoid girls that are whores as you can't satisfy them in bed.

Slim girls are deeper o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment / Checkout this hilarious whatsapp conversation / To Hit Or Not To Hit!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.