Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] (2966 Views)

Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram / Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL / Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:06am On Jul 22, 2014
Gboliwe: if the president with massive challenges still find time to read a book, I wonder why I keep deceiving myself I don't have the time to finish an ordinary 200pgd novel in 3days.
so, because he pose for pic niw, he don dey read?
Ok, I hear

I dnt knw whether u understand that these 'very busy' people have people who reads for them, jot down the points, narrates, explain and so on....

They prep them like nursery school pupils, make them repeat words, statements etc..

I knw ds thru someone who was once one of the security aids during OBJ.
Those people who do these are not been changed in the presidential villa. They are moss of knowledge. They've live thru many presidents. The least age I headed is 60yrs. And they've been preparing each presidents that comes thru...

there are also young first class graduates who are being prepped to take over. They probably will 'live and die in LA'....

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2014
One of the presidential aides =....mr president the book is upside down.

Jonathan = Abati, what did you tell me?

Abati = just for the photograph sir

Jonathan = ehen? Ok ok.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by ejakpovi2: 10:34am On Jul 22, 2014
tonytony208:

buhari can be a good president for northern nigeria (that is if middle belt can accept him as their president), but not for nigeria. Buhari's motives are very clear. His intention right from day one is to protect northern muslim's interest. The worst person i can have as a president is a religious and ethnic intolerant person like buhari.
can you trust jonathan with olumba olumba.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 22, 2014
Nawa fr nigerians o,shey na till persin get exam bfr he go read

Readers can make good leaders
#not always tru sha#
Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by tonytony208(m): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2014
IdiatFF:
How could you speak of someone's intention with this level certainty when you are miles apart and you have never even met him? This is sin....You are perceives and you concluded, thats silly

america will never support any country if they have nothing to gain from the country. America will only aid a country in war if american interest will be served. Do i need to travel to the US, visit US NSA or have a secret tete a tete with obama to know this? No. It is only a sillier (more silly) soul that will still see buhari as a fitting nigerian president. You don't need to be in buhari's mind to know his thoughts. Buhari is so deeply passionate about the north he doesn't know how to control his mouth when talking about nigeria. He once said the muslims should vote for muslims. In your opinion, do you think a man who makes such unguarded and divisive statement fits to be president in a multi religion country like nigeria? You will be doubly silly if you think so. In fact, buhari only fits to rule in an all-islamic nation. Last time i checked, there are also native xtians in the north. A good leader should know how to control his mouth. That is one of the things that make GEJ a more sensible soul than buhari. GEJ may be called mumu because he doesn't talk much, yet he is defeating the opposition silently, slowly, but surely. Do you know what buhari did to shagari and his vice after his successful coup against that democratically elected govt? He placed shagari (his northern muslim brother) under house arrest, but locked up ekweme the vice president (a southern xtian) up in prison. Do you still want to tell me ur man buhari is fit mentally, emotionally and professionally as nigeria's president? You can only fool yourself bro, you can only fool yourself.
Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by tonytony208(m): 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: so, because he pose for pic niw, he don dey read?
Ok, I hear

I dnt knw whether u understand that these 'very busy' people have people who reads for them, jot down the points, narrates, explain and so on....

They prep them like nursery school pupils, make them repeat words, statements etc..

I knw ds thru someone who was once one of the security aids during OBJ.
Those people who do these are not been changed in the presidential villa. They are moss of knowledge. They've live thru many presidents. The least age I headed is 60yrs. And they've been preparing each presidents that comes thru...

there are also young first class graduates who are being prepped to take over. They probably will 'live and die in LA'....

that is how it is done all over the world; even in america.
Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by Happywoman(f): 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
Na read dem say make u read abi dem say make u lead?
Na West Africa matter be d most pressing issue on ground na insecurity and insurgence for INSIDE NIGERIA?smh
Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by Happywoman(f): 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
Na read dem say make u read abi dem say make u lead?
Na West Africa matter be d most pressing issue on ground na insecurity and insurgence for INSIDE NIGERIA?smh
Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by Pataki: 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nigeria is burning, the ediot is reading West Africa.

Little wonder rather than the ediot facing Chibok, he rather faced Paris.

Clueless doofus.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by rhemal: 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
pls let the man be........
he reads,talk....
he doesn't read,talk....
what can this man do to please Nigerians 100%?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by ISP1KSDATROOF: 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
tonytony208:

buhari can be a good president for northern nigeria (that is if middle belt can accept him as their president), but not for nigeria. Buhari's motives are very clear. His intention right from day one is to protect northern muslim's interest. The worst person i can have as a president is a religious and ethnic intolerant person like buhari.

People like you--- the dregs of society, the hypocrites, bigots, liars, and intolerants--- are the biggest problem in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by ISP1KSDATROOF: 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
tonytony208:

america will never support any country if they have nothing to gain from the country. America will only aid a country in war if american interest will be served. Do i need to travel to the US, visit US NSA or have a secret tete a tete with obama to know this? No. It is only a sillier (more silly) soul that will still see buhari as a fitting nigerian president. You don't need to be in buhari's mind to know his thoughts. Buhari is so deeply passionate about the north he doesn't know how to control his mouth when talking about nigeria. He once said the muslims should vote for muslims. In your opinion, do you think a man who makes such unguarded and divisive statement fits to be president in a multi religion country like nigeria? You will be doubly silly if you think so. In fact, buhari only fits to rule in an all-islamic nation. Last time i checked, there are also native xtians in the north. A good leader should know how to control his mouth. That is one of the things that make GEJ a more sensible soul than buhari. GEJ may be called mumu because he doesn't talk much, yet he is defeating the opposition silently, slowly, but surely. Do you know what buhari did to shagari and his vice after his successful coup against that democratically elected govt? He placed shagari (his northern muslim brother) under house arrest, but locked up ekweme the vice president (a southern xtian) up in prison. Do you still want to tell me ur man buhari is fit mentally, emotionally and professionally as nigeria's president? You can only fool yourself bro, you can only fool yourself.

Do you want to place a bet that--- Apart from made-up, false and malicious ones--- you've got no records of Buhari ever saying such? However, I bet you I can bring you tons of evidence when GEJ castigated and insulted Yorubas openly, while praising ibos as the backbone of his Govt and the "reason" why he is President today. I can show you numerous PICTORIAL AND VIDEO evidence of GEJ trying to divide Nigeria through religion and tribe. Do you remember when GEJ called Yorubas "rascals and non-entities"? So tell me again how GEJ is a "more sensible soul than Buhari"?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by tonytony208(m): 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
ISP1KSDATROOF:

Do you want to place a bet that--- Apart from made-up, false and malicious ones--- you've got no records of Buhari ever saying such? However, I bet you I can bring you tons of evidence when GEJ castigated and insulted Yorubas openly, while praising ibos as the backbone of his Govt and the "reason" why he is President today. I can show you numerous PICTORIAL AND VIDEO evidence of GEJ trying to divide Nigeria through religion and tribe. Do you remember when GEJ called Yorubas "rascals and non-entities"? So tell me again how GEJ is a "more sensible soul than Buhari"?
bring your evidence now
Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by tonytony208(m): 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
ISP1KSDATROOF:

People like you--- the dregs of society, the hypocrites, bigots, liars, and intolerants--- are the biggest problem in Nigeria.

Typical!
Pple who have no point to prove only resort to abuse.
Why not argue your points (if you have any) with evidence instead of resorting to abuse like an empty headed idiota? You apc goons are now committing the same sin pdp was known for committing that led to acn winning in southwest and edo state in 2011. How does simply stating my point of view turn me to a dreg of society? So i shouldn't air my views because they are contrary to yours? Must i swallow your nonsense about a bigotic ruler like buhari? Were you not in nigeria when he said muslims should vote only muslims? You are the real bigot here and you are the true dreg of the society. No matter what you do or type on social media, you are all just wasting your time. GEJ will rule your lot beyond 2015. When it happens, you are free to commit suicide.
Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by tonytony208(m): 9:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
ISP1KSDATROOF:

this may interest you. You can now see who the societal dreg is btw me that discuss based on facts and you that decides to shun widely known facts just to cover up a vampire, uncouthed, unguarded, divisive coup plotter called buhari. And am certain you are covering him up because he is a northern muslim like urself. The only pple he can rule over are northern muslims like you. You can call him president/king of the north if you like, but he can never be nigeria's president.

https://www.nairaland.com/941579/buharis-statement-treasonable-arewa-youth
Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by MARKone(m): 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
The man dey sleep sef.
Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by ISP1KSDATROOF: 6:52am On Jul 23, 2014
tonytony208:

this may interest you. You can now see who the societal dreg is btw me that discuss based on facts and you that decides to shun widely known facts just to cover up a vampire, uncouthed, unguarded, divisive coup plotter called buhari. And am certain you are covering him up because he is a northern muslim like urself. The only pple he can rule over are northern muslims like you. You can call him president/king of the north if you like, but he can never be nigeria's president.

https://www.nairaland.com/941579/buharis-statement-treasonable-arewa-youth

When a viable Yoruba running mate with mass appeal gets chosen to run as his V.P, I'd love to see how you'll keep him from the Presidency and your Principals getting indicted for the massive corruption they've committed against the Nigerian people.
Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by tonytony208(m): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
ISP1KSDATROOF:

When a viable Yoruba running mate with mass appeal gets chosen to run as his V.P, I'd love to see how you'll keep him from the Presidency and your Principals getting indicted for the massive corruption they've committed against the Nigerian people.

your response shows you agree that your man buhari is a bigot, vampire and blood sucker who is only interested in protecting hausa/fulani muslims' interest even if it means shedding pple's blood.

You however need to know that am not that kind of yoruba man, who will support a coup plotter because my tribesman is chosen as his running mate. Looking at the presidential system of government, it is clear the v.p. has little or no say. All i am interested in is a liberal president, who understands, accepts and respects the ethnic and religious differences in nigeria and will be fair in treating all; unlike the despotic, bloodletting old man called buhari. This same buhari was protecting boko haram and even opposed the FG for proscribing them. But when he noticed that 2015 election was drawing near, he started singing a new tune, calling boko haram bad and attending churches with the hope nigerians will forget about his true identity. But buhari is like a leopard; no amount of washing or cosmetics can remove his true colors of a tribalist and religion fanatic. Believe it or not, there is no trick apc can use to win aso rock in 2015 as long as buhari is running for presidency. Pls don't believe me; call my bluff, ok?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ritualist Cut Off This Girl's Breast While She Is Still Alive [PHOTOS] / What Exactly Is The Riot Act? A Legal Document? / Online Petition Supporting Buhari Suppasses Rival In 24 Hours (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.