Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres (25569 Views)

The Issues Of Miracle Centres In Nigeria / The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) / Official Thread For Jamb 2012 Accredited Registration Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Dosinspector(m): 9:51am On Jul 22, 2014
See dem bad belle shouting,as if miracle centres doesn't exist in every state,even with miracle centres some state still couldn't jst pass.its simple Anambra education is jst above dat of some states,miracle or no miracle centres

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by 500GP: 9:51am On Jul 22, 2014
GOD WILL PUNISH ANY ANAMBRA CITIZEN + LEASTERNERS THAT SHOUT "IBO ARE THE BEST ACADEMICALLY "

NO WONDER ALL THE TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS IN SOUTH. LEAST IS NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT.

9 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by 0merta(m): 9:52am On Jul 22, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

So fast to point fingers......"Me".....lol

And what's wrong with "Me"? Abeg, teach Me "Engrish", Flatty!

Oloshi!

6 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by SirWellington(m): 9:53am On Jul 22, 2014
Must Nigerians be myopic all the time? Just cos an exam "miracle centre" was discovered, then you take it all out on the state in general. Where's the intellect in your criticism if its not constructive? Haba.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by obas1o: 9:55am On Jul 22, 2014
Good day every one,,
Their is a website that is ready to pay u for sharing sometin with ur friends rite here on fb and twitter and they also pay dirctly to ur local bank account, wen u place their advert on ur fb or twitter wall and 1 person click on it , dy pay u #10, and when 100 people click it,it gana be 100*10 which is = 1k, and wen u also refer some one to them and d person join vip member,dy pay u #1000,and u can also sigup for a challenge,if u are able to invite 50 frnds to them and they join vip, u r done,cus u will be recieving a total of 100k monthly and if u also invite 10 vips to them u will be paid 5k monthly for 14 months,and if u invite 30 vips u will be paid 50k monthly for 14months, follow the below link to get started http://www.winthrills.com/?ref=obas1o ,and make sure ur sponsor is ochuko paul, after successfully registeration u upgrade ur membership to vip with just 3k, so that u can have access to all their bonus,mind you the 3k is just a dime,cus u can make it within a day even 5k,

Please u may think this is a scam,yahoo or 419..but please i asure u ,is 100% real and legit.but if u r still doubtin no prob, just goto www.google.com,i mean google search engine, and search "winthrills.com is it real or scam?" after that click send,,and see testimonies.but after confirmin don't forget to come back and use my referer link. ,http://www.winthrills.com/?ref=obas1o ..best of luck.
Feel free to contact me if u are encounterin any errors
08158420650 on what'sapp or call
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 9:55am On Jul 22, 2014
MadCow1: That Awkward Moment when there are More Yoruba Members on a Thread about Igbo Land than Ndi Igbos. grin

#Todays Scores for Tribally Charged FP threads: Yoruba 1:|Igbo 0..

same way your folks congregate on fashola project thread, and the 70% south west first class graduate winning the presidential award.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Omimah: 9:55am On Jul 22, 2014
I've always wondered why the universities there can't compete favourably well with their counterparts in other states.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:56am On Jul 22, 2014
0merta:

Oloshi!

I don't believe you can't see that,CONE HEAD....lol

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 9:57am On Jul 22, 2014
Go through this and see why we are called Anambrans the light of the nation..we are leading the pack in all areas of live! cheesy

Nnamdi Azikiwe- first president of Nigeria

Odumegwu Ojukwu- first Oxford university graduate of African descent and first Nigerian graduate to enlist in the Nigerian Army

Chinua Achebe- the father of the modern African literature

Emeka Anyaoku- commonwealth secretary general

Cardinal Arinze- First African descent in Vatican

Alex Ekwueme- Former VP

Chuba Okadigbo

Dora Akunyili

Oby Ezekwesili

Chimamanda Adichie

Philip Emeagwali

Power Mike (Best African Wrestler)

Chinyelu Onwura (Labour Party MP, UK)

Chuka Umunna (Labour party MP, UK)

Charles Soludo

Cosmas Maduka (Coscharis)

Innoson Chukwuma (first Nigerian automaker)

Cletus Ibeto

Mikel Obi

Nwafor Orizu (Nigeria's 1st senate presido)

Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu (1st African multi millionaire)

Chike Obi

Kenneth Dike (1st Nigerian VC of a university UI)

Ben Enweonwu

Pius Okigbo

Jerome Udoji

Cyprian Ekwensi

Osita Osadebe

Oliver de Coque

P square

Flavor

Phyno

Augustine Ilodibe (Ekene DiliChukwu)

Samuel Okoye (First African Radioastronomist)

Bede Okigbo (Ex DDG of International Institute of Tropical Agriculture)

3 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by MadCow1: 9:58am On Jul 22, 2014
anago9010:

same way your folks congregate on fashola project thread, and the 70% south west first class graduate winning the presidential award.

Erm,

What the fhucks are you saying exactly?!

Typical Yoruba man shiit, always talking out of their ass. 70% of South West Grads?! Please provide us with the stats that shows the number of First Class degree South West Graduates, then provide us the number of Presidential award winners and lets calculate the % together.

This isnt one of those your Alomo selling Beer Palours where you come to talk bullshit at the top of your voice. angry

5 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by TonySpike: 9:58am On Jul 22, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

You are a complete ediot....I lived most of my life in Lagos and you don't even have to show up for exams to get your five credits. Lagos is exam malpractice paradise...stop acting stupid.
Anambra is pushing for excellence and I think other states should emulate us.
But Igbos are 60% of Lagos na....oya, let's do the Maths

3 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by rozayx5(m): 10:00am On Jul 22, 2014
anago9010:

post a link to the thread, we have been wiping your smelly butts since the 60's. even in your own turf.

some have already started quoting me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 10:00am On Jul 22, 2014
Scratch-face

OdenigboAroli:

3 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 22, 2014
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence."--Obafemi Awolowo..all they do is brag...Igbos..

3 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 10:02am On Jul 22, 2014
They need to do the basic things first. Over 98% of homes in oshogbo lacks toilet facilities! How do you bring yourself too low to this type of people? grin grin

MadCow1:

Erm,

Typical Yoruba man shiit, always talking out of their ass. 70% of South West Grads?! Please provide us with the stats that shows the number of First Class degree South West Graduates, then provide us the number of Presidential award winners and lets calculate the % together.

This isnt one of those your Alomo selling Beer Palours where you come to talk bullshit at the top of your voice. angry

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 22, 2014
Igbos be like--"Baby do North West my time"
0merta:

Oloshi!

6 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:03am On Jul 22, 2014
TonySpike:
But Igbos are 60% of Lagos na....oya, let's do the Maths

Where do you get that from

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Dosinspector(m): 10:04am On Jul 22, 2014
TribalEAST: feel free to console your self grin grin grin grin . I thought you guys claim your region is educationally ahead just cos of you produced the highest number of successful result in waec, neco and jamb just recently. Well, now we know better. grin grin grin grin
even with 1000 miracle centres in ur state most of ur kids will still not pass cos their brains is fill with amala and ewedu,some jst can't write their names or even write de name of their schools

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 22, 2014
Konmight:

Eggy Baba, wahala e ti poju ooo. Fi awon omo Igbo yen sile, let them console themselves. You don't need to speak too much turenci, just remind them of the recent Presidency Scholarship Examination in which Southwest alone took about 70%.

Seriously, this special centres wahala is getting too rampant. It's too much. Students leave Abuja here for Kaduna to write WAEC in their SS3. Can you imagine that.

It's everywhere, I think it started in Southwest esp Lagos and Ile-Ife (BLJ in those days, he's now into hotel business De Treasure), but it's become nationwide problem.

486 is a huge number, how many are the centres sef if 486 centres are fraud?

This is a dent on their so-called achievement in WAEC,NECO,JAMB exams.

Nigeria is a very funny country where so many funny things happen. I'm not very sure where this problem originated but I believe it all started in Southwest and spread all over the nation.

Yahoo(Internet Scam) started in Lagos(Southwest) and it spread all over the nation. Militancy, kidnapping of foreigners and bursting of oil pipelines started in South South and it spread all over the nation. In 60s the competition was about building infrastructures and development but now we are Competing on Who's The Baddest. Now we do REMIX of Crimes just to claim the baddest. I weep for Nigeria my Country.

It's a welcome development shaa and I hope other State Governments would do the same.

It should be abolished completely. I wrote my WAEC and GCE by myself, even UME several times till I eventually secured admission into FUTA.

Last Bullet........It Should Be Abolished All Over The Nation, Let The Kids Read And Pass The Exams.

Please Let's Not Turn This To Tribal Bashing As Usual, We Are Adults.

Cheers.
ur nationalist stance is well accepted, but I need remind you dat ur prologue was tribalistic. Aside that , I concur with u in total.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by 0merta(m): 10:04am On Jul 22, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Mad man, show me na! I dey wait! Make Sango strike you if you no correct Me today!

Imagine a Flatty trying to teach Me "Engrish"!

Were ni e!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by 500GP: 10:06am On Jul 22, 2014
2013 PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIP, SOUTH WEST STATES LEADS IN THE EXAMINATION.

ALL TERTIARY INSTITUTION IN SOUTH WEST ARE ALL THE BEST. ALWAYS RANK ABOVE THE TERTIARY INSTITUTION IN SOUTH LEAST. NO WONDER THEIR HERO COMES TO SOUTH WEST TO STUDY.

BUT WHEN IT COMES TO WAEC, NECO, JAMB LEASTERNERS LEADS BECAUSE OF EXAMINATION MALPRACTICE

9 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 10:07am On Jul 22, 2014
MadCow1:

Erm,

you must be on a self induce coma, when the result was published. anyway Google is your friend.

same way non of your rundown slaughter yard aka university can match our institution here. in another breathe 0merta told us how the accounting conference held in Enugu, where Igbo accountants were complaining of we dominating them in the profession ditto for law.

and don't think this place is one of your palmwine corner shop at umoji. where they indoctrinate y'all Igbos about the civil war and the black Jewish fantasies.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 22, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

You are a complete ediot....I lived most of my life in Lagos and you don't even have to show up for exams to get your five credits. Lagos is exam malpractice paradise...stop acting stupid.
Anambra is pushing for excellence and I think other states should emulate us.

Fool!

Probably schooled and lives in Ajegunle and those crime infested part of the state.

If you truly know any miracle center in Lagos..mention it or keep quiet.

person!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 10:08am On Jul 22, 2014
Illiterate caplock writer! grin

Does that explain why 98% of the people living in oshogbo still live in mud house without toilets? grin

500GP: 2013 PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIP, SOUTH WEST STATES LEADS IN THE EXAMINATION.

ALL TERTIARY INSTITUTION IN SOUTH WEST ARE ALL THE BEST. ALWAYS RANK ABOVE THE TERTIARY INSTITUTION IN SOUTH LEAST. NO WONDER THEIR HERO COMES TO SOUTH WEST TO STUDY.

BUT WHEN IT COMES TO WAEC, NECO, JAMB LEASTERNERS LEADS BECAUSE OF EXAMINATION MALPRACTICE

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:08am On Jul 22, 2014
tsolz84: "The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence."--Obafemi Awolowo..all they do is brag...Igbos..

Amala quote from a rat poison taker.....How can an intelligent person be doubtful?
What's the essence of their intelligence if they don't have confidence.
Or just maybe the people your Awolowo thought were intelligent were actually dumb.
Amala and ewedu free education. ...lol

5 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 22, 2014
Dosinspector: even with 1000 miracle centres in ur state most of ur kids will still not pass cos their brains is fill with amala and ewedu,some jst can't write their names or even write de name of their schools
you mean your own children don't eat akpu? Maybe that's why they are the only scientists on earth. Shiorr!

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by MadCow1: 10:10am On Jul 22, 2014
chinolization: They need to do the basic things first. Over 98% of homes in oshogbo lacks toilet facilities! How do you bring yourself too low to this type of people?

grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Omimah: 10:10am On Jul 22, 2014
chinolization: Scratch-face

I don't expect less from a product of a miracle centre.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by 500GP: 10:11am On Jul 22, 2014
chinolization: Illiterate caplock writer! grin

Does that explain why 98% of the people living in oshogbo still live in mud house with toilets? grin

THANK YOU .SOUTH WEST IS MADE OF MUD HOUSE. YOUR PEOPLE ARE THERE HUSTLING.

#486 CENTRES IS TOO MUCH. GOD KNOWS THE NUMBER OF CENTRES THAT STILL REMAIN TO BE UNCOVER

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 22, 2014
I bliv u're brain dead.
rozayx5:

some have already started quoting me cheesy
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by easternguy: 10:11am On Jul 22, 2014
God bless this commissioner. I had pondered writing this commissioner on this menace of miracle exam centers aka lesson centres.
I think Onitsha is their juiciest haven because that's where you see a sales girl that did all-night watsapping & facebooking on a friday night and wrote Jamb next morning and made 260, someone who seldom can write good two English sentence. There is one in Fegge called Mr Prince, that guy has done a lot of havoc to education in Onitsha, he thinks he's making money but nemesis must catch up with him in life. Even government schools are not exempted, there is a school in Fegge called Promise International School, this school is purely known for making WAEC results, the Proprietress bribes examiners that answers are written on the board for students taking WAEC.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by MadCow1: 10:11am On Jul 22, 2014
anago9010:

you must be on a self induce coma, when the result was published. anyway Google is your friend.

same way non of your rundown slaughter yard aka university can match our institution here. in another breathe 0merta told us how the accounting conference held in Enugu, where Igbo accountants were complaining of we dominating them in the profession ditto for law.

and don't think this place is one of your palmwine corner shop at umoji. where they indoctrinate y'all Igbos about the civil war and the black Jewish fantasies.

Ogbeni,

You are still talking that Alomo bullshit.. Provide a Source or fill up that Cup with more Alomo and bury your face in it. grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Apply For Seplat Jv Undergraduate Scholarship 2017/2018!!! / UNIOSUN Increases Tuition Fees By 140 Percent / Naughty Things You Did In Primary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.