Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres (25563 Views)

The Issues Of Miracle Centres In Nigeria / The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) / Official Thread For Jamb 2012 Accredited Registration Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by ichidodo: 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
chinolization: Where are they nah?

Eggy we need more pix.. grin grin
Eggy don go call mama for you...

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
But for one to beat that Aregbesola drum they will have to climb iroko tree....yoloba land is doomed!

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
The guy is so ugly that even those yolobar who.res will not like to touch him without wearing gloves.. grin grin

You can count the number of shirts he has, we have summarized it here. He even counted it in one of his pix.. grin

OdenigboAroli:

Look,Mad Cow is an ofenmanu slayer...he will slap your skull to the slab and let the vultures feed on it. Niiga, he said you are too ugly to be intelligent......that's some deep cut,fam. I will definitely feel bad if somebody say that to me....chai

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
Damn!¡!!!!!!!! the eggy lord of the Igbo. causing them nightmares since the mid ages. some gat a picture of a drunk to paint as me, another gat a picture of a 40's years old papa as me. damn I must be causing them low life sleepless night that lexotan 3milligrams can't cure. they go all the length to wanna stop the annihilation of Igbos. but sorry mates it ain't gonna stop.
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
Rule no 10-"Do not expose the identity or post pictures of any NL member without his/her consent.."..MODS;can you guys ban this fuvktard called chinolization?
chinolization: Eggy how much did you buy this jean trouser and purple shirt at ojo oba? grin grin
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
But those his pix are not uglier than Baba Suwe? grin grin

@Eggy does this person know you before? How come he easily identify that you are the one in that pix? grin

tsolz84: Rule no 10-"Do not expose the identity or post pictures of any NL member without his/her consent.."..MODS;can you guys ban this fuvktard called chinolization?
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by shizzle11(m): 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
My igbo brothers slaying yoloba coneheads for fun on nairaland since 2005 cool

4 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
ichidodo: Eggy don go call mama for you...

fvckhead you are so low down the totem pole, I have chew on you countless times. the beat down was devastating you result to cursing the prophet. but i'm not fazed in the mission to donate your worthless cadaver to the Onitsha human meat munching hotel.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
tsolz84: Rule no 10-"Do not expose the identity or post pictures of any NL member without his/her consent.."..MODS;can you guys ban this fuvktard called chinolization?

the mods already know the pictures are fake. let him continue enjoying in his pimpers paradise. don't be fazed he lies for pass time.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by ichidodo: 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
anago9010: Damn!¡!!!!!!!! the eggy lord of the Igbo. causing them nightmares since the mid ages. some gat a picture of a drunk to paint as me, another gat a picture of a 40's years old papa as me. damn I must be causing them low life sleepless night that lexotan 3milligrams can't cure. they go all the length to wanna stop the annihilation of Igbos. but sorry mates it ain't gonna stop.
We believe you....

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
shizzle11: My igbo brothers slaying yoloba coneheads for fun on nairaland since 2005 cool

join the fray my footmat and let me stamp your already signed death certificate.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by shizzle11(m): 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
Dayumm! the accursed lilliputian aka tunde salam from osun state being dissected left, right and center.

What a sore, pathetic loser.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
Fake? lol

I already had 2 persons that contacted me in the last 30mins begging me to stop exposing you.. grin grin

You cannot hide anymore, you have been busted. Even your own people are now stigmatizing you.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
ichidodo: We believe you....

bwahhaaahaaahaaa like I care about opinions of low life photosynthetic epileptic douchebags. fool yourself all you want, the truth keep pricking your igbotic fraudulent conscience.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
I will not stop until he tells me where he bought this trouser jean and purple shirt! grin grin

shizzle11: Dayumm! the accursed lilliputian aka tunde salam from osun state being dissected left, right and center.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by shizzle11(m): 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
anago9010:

join the fray my footmat and let me stamp your already signed death certificate.
cretin, havent you got enough beat down already? who flogs a dead horse?, you are down and out, dont wanna add to your misery, you know how i give it to you dont you, dumbfvck?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
chinolization: Fake? lol

I already had 2 persons that contacted me in the last 30mins begging me to stop exposing you.. grin grin

You cannot hide anymore, you have been busted. Even your own people are now stigmatizing you.. grin grin

same way ilugunboy contacted you may amadioha disembowel you liar. you should be lying for Africa. when are you showing this community that precious email address that gave you the priceless pictures. oluya.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
Just take a look at the person you are arguing with? Doesn't he look sickly and malnourished?

shizzle11: cretin, havent you got enough beat down already? who flogs a dead horse?, you are down and out, dont wanna add to your misery, you know how i give it to you dont you, dumbfvck?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
anago9010:

the mods already know the pictures are fake. let him continue enjoying in his pimpers paradise. don't be fazed he lies for pass time.

Niigga, stop denying your self....That's you in flesh and blood.
By the way,how you gon sell that goat house you posted for sale?
Lol

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by shizzle11(m): 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
chinolization: I will not stop until he tells me where he bought this trouser jean and purple shirt! grin grin

nwanne ride on, have being lmao like mad as the imbecilic fvcktard is being dissected like no man business gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
shizzle11: Dayumm! the accursed lilliputian aka tunde salam from osun state being dissected left, right and center.

fvckhead the loser that belch you out of her leprous cu...nt is a pathetic loser with lizard farts for brains.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
grin grin grin grin Do you need pain-reliever? I have two people that have pm me in the last 30mins to stop posting your pix..

May thunder kill you..ugly looking dwarf grin grin

anago9010:

same way ilugunboy contacted you may amadioha disembowel you liar. you should be lying for Africa. when are you showing this community that precious email address that gave you the priceless pictures. oluya.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
grin chinolization-been derailing threads since 2009
chinolization: But those his pix are not uglier than Baba Suwe? grin grin

@Eggy does this person know you before? How come he easily identify that you are the one in that pix? grin

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Lol

denying yourself bwabhaahhhaaa humour me more loser. how about amadioha killing everyone in your household with Ebola virus if the pictures are not me. can I hear big amen.
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by ichidodo: 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
anago9010:

[s]fvckhead you are so low down the totem pole, I have chew on you countless times. the beat down was devastating you result to cursing the prophet. but i'm not fazed in the mission to donate your worthless cadaver to the Onitsha human meat munching hotel.[/s]
Bwwahhahaha....Oshogbo drunkard, free me...I am just an innocent onlooker.....Rotfl.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by shizzle11(m): 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
chinolization: Just take a look at the person you are arguing with? Doesn't he look sickly and malnourished?
the cretin is such a deranged, miserable fellow, i have told him severally, his mum must have been very callous to let out so much misery on him from birth gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
anago9010:

bwahhaaahaaahaaa like I care about opinions of low life photosynthetic epileptic douchebags. fool yourself all you want, the truth keep pricking your igbotic fraudulent conscience.

When are you gonna buy new shirt?
And when that ffuck are you gonna cut your nails ? They look like you just finished picking sshit and didn't wash your hands.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
Chinos, are you not tired of posting the same pics again and again?

Eggy...e don do.

This thread was about 486 miracle centres.

I'm watching NNPC National Quiz 2014 in my office, the first is Imo. The second and third is between Ogun and Akwa-Ibom. They are secondary school students. Andrew Yakubu is about to announce the first, second and third winners.
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 12:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nobody that will not deny that pix, even if it is you..who want to be that ugly and short! grin

You mean this their family house? Its their inheritance!

OdenigboAroli:

Lol

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 12:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
chinolization: grin grin grin grin Do you need pain-reliever? I have two people that have pm me in the last 30mins to stop posting your pix..

May thunder kill you..ugly looking dwarf grin grin

and if you don't show us the screenshot of the PM's and if the pictures are not mine. chinonye dike and your son and the loser in your wife womb shall all die of unknown causes before month end. can we get a loud amen. plus ilugunboy begging you too.
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by shizzle11(m): 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
anago9010:
fvckhead the loser that belch you out of her leprous cu...nt is a pathetic loser with lizard farts for brains.
shut up you pigmy! every one here knows who was belched out of the oozing cu,nt of a village witch, look in the mirror and tell me who you see, bar.stard!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
ichidodo: Bwwahhahaha....Oshogbo drunkard, free me...I am just an innocent onlooker.....Rotfl.

you are loser son, so you chickened out like your coward hero. fvckhead never come near the sword mofo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

The Proposed Altanzeel Univeristy Kano By Isyaka Rabiu (Photos) / Naughty Things You Did In Primary School / UNIOSUN Increases Tuition Fees By 140 Percent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.