Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,072 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres (25562 Views)

The Issues Of Miracle Centres In Nigeria / The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) / Official Thread For Jamb 2012 Accredited Registration Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 22, 2014
Your pix please?
MadCow1:

Mad Cow is not my Name, it is a Moniker.. Google that Shiit Mr. Decendant of First Class holders. grin

I wouldnt shut up.. You listed a Federal Government Scholarship scheme where most of the applicants were obviously Yorubas and tried to pass it off as evidence of Yorubas being academically superior to the rest of Nigeria, I rebutted and showed you instead how it is proof that Yorubas are poorer than the rest of Nigeria and thus heavily rely of Awoof to get an education. cool If in doubt, Ask Awolowo about how he was looting the FG coffers to train Yorubas abroad. cool

Also, ALL first class graduates dont automatically qualify except they APPLY. grin

I would love to go further to attack you personally, but I think the pictures of you on the thread is already insult enough. grin For an OPC tout, boy you are Uglier than a NURTW tout. grin

There is no way in hell an uglyass like you could have possibly been Igbo.. NEVER! grin Too Ugly to be Igbo.

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 11:18am On Jul 22, 2014
I am equally suspecting that second guy to be eggy because he was hiding his face when I was taking their snap shots.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by MadCow1: 11:18am On Jul 22, 2014
tsolz84: Your pix please?

My Pictures are classified and unavailable for Security reasons..

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 11:20am On Jul 22, 2014
MadCow1:

Now you are grasping for straws.. grin

Boy, you just got ambushed.. grin

Your ugliness makes anything you say unintelligent.. REASON: You are too Ugly to be Intelligent.

you are fvcktard sired by a deranged bonono, you are the epitome of stupidity. look at this ugly stupidity bantunoid pm your Facebook name and amma add you on fb let see who look more like a human between both of us. okija juju, when did you start taking lessons in tomfoolery.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 11:21am On Jul 22, 2014
Eggy how much did you buy this jean trouser and purple shirt at ojo oba? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 22, 2014
chinolization: Shut up, is this one also hausa? lol

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 11:22am On Jul 22, 2014
^^^^^^^Don't tell me that this is not a photoshop? Which tribe looks this bad and ugly?
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 22, 2014
Okija _Juju?
MadCow1:

My Pictures are classified and unavailable for Security reasons..

Thanks.

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by MadCow1: 11:24am On Jul 22, 2014
anago9010:

you are fvcktard sired by a deranged bonono, you are the epitome of stupidity. look at this ugly stupidity bantunoid pm your Facebook name and amma add you on fb let see who look more like a human between both of us. okija juju, when did you start taking lessons in tomfoolery.

Dude!

Let me put your troubled soul at rest.. THE UGLIEST IGBO BOY IS FINER THAN YOU BY MILES. grin

Infact, I am so confident that I dare to say this; If you were my only Male competition for women, then I would fhuck all the Girls in the world and you would die a self-servicing virgin.

#Add you on Facebook.. grin Facebook wouldnt even alert me of an Invite from you. Even if I set the Ugliness filter on my Facebook to low, I still wouldnt get any invites from you because you fall way way way below that.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 11:25am On Jul 22, 2014
^^^^^^^This is too harsh nah! You are hitting below the belt. Do you want to kill the poor ugly boy?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:26am On Jul 22, 2014
OLADIMEHJI: I had a friend during my service year, she finished from ESUT without a complete WAEC result ( no maths, no English). It was during our service year she enrolled for O'level again and asked for our help because examination malpractices is so rampant in Enugu both waec and jamb. They don't repeat classes over there, a student with 9 Fs will get promoted in all the state schools because it's constitutional, though I heard they are trying to amend it. So imagine students with the mentality "that no one can fail them", how can they become serious! Though, they still have those that know what school is all about. So you guys should tell me a state in the west with such policy.
You remind me of those three corpers from ESUT that were rejected by a bakery.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 22, 2014
chinolization: I am suspecting that this could be eggy parents. Look at that woman twice!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by semitunde: 11:27am On Jul 22, 2014
chinolization: We toured entire oshogbo and ibadam we did not see any shop selling cement nor aluminum roofing sheet. When we asked them they told us that what is moving in the market their is red earth sand/mud!

While at the risk of derailing a thread that calls for soul searching by people like you who survive by constantly comparing themselves with others ; I must say you have self esteem issues, but you don't realise it.

Why were you touring the southwest. Are you not paid to put up pictures of development in Anambra state? What drew you to Ibadan? Love? Hate? Education? Business opportunity? It has to be two or more of the above.

Do you know the feeling you get when a neighbouring country tries desperately to measure up? I sense that feeling everytime you post.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 11:28am On Jul 22, 2014

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 11:29am On Jul 22, 2014
Most of your people do not like taking pix to avoid the wrath of the yolobars, so I decided to do the pix thingy! grin grin

The major industry in oshogbo is okada riding..

semitunde:

While at the risk of derailing a thread that calls for soul searching by people like you who survive by constantly comparing themselves with others ; I must say you have self esteem issues, but you don't realise it.

Why were you touring the southwest. Are you not paid to put up pictures of development in Anambra state? What drew you to Ibadan? Love? Hate? Education? Business opportunity? It has to be two or more of the above.

Do you know the feeling you get when a neighbouring country tries desperately to measure up? I sense that feeling everytime you post.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 11:31am On Jul 22, 2014
MadCow1:

Dude!

Let me put your troubled soul at rest.. THE UGLIEST IGBO BOY IS FINER THAN YOU BY MILES. grin

Infact, I am so confident that I dare to say this; If you were my only Male competition for women, then I would fhuck all the Girls in the world and you would die a self-servicing virgin.

#Add you on Facebook.. grin Facebook wouldnt even alert me of an Invite from you. Even if I set the Ugliness filter on my Facebook to low, I still wouldnt get any invites from you because you fall way way way below that.

I don't have time for your tomfoolery you low life simpleton sired by knucklehead high on dog excreta. like the cowardly way you scamp when the gods are brought in for you to swear with.

loads of shukudi and chinonso can't even kiss my shoe sole in looks. and sorry I thought you were still reasonable okija I use to know long ago, I don't know you long mortgage your grey matters for a meal of okpa.

I see you, you so scared of taking up my challenge so that your out of the world ugliness don't blow up my CPU screen, even in a beauty pagent with bononos and apes, you will still turn up last. let the mudslinging and cursefeast begin.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 11:33am On Jul 22, 2014
Eggheader lives in the jungle called oshogbo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by BodyKiss(m): 11:33am On Jul 22, 2014
ilugunboy:

Unless you can show those "miracle centers" in Lagos or Oshogbo as you mentioned...you should henceforth refrain for justifying that nonsense you guys are doing in Anambra just to secure college admission.

There is so much spotlight of the press in SW that such activity will go undetected for so long...on the other hand, the eastern part of Nigeria enjoy the lack of presence of inquisitive journalists.

486? just too much to easily go undetected for far too long....there is active connivance of some government officials in the education ministry in Anambra...elevating it to an official government policy...

Ignorance dey worry you.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by ichidodo: 11:34am On Jul 22, 2014
A coupé dé grace having Rural oshogbo's short devil pics all about the thread.....Massive exposure at FP.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by MadCow1: 11:34am On Jul 22, 2014
anago9010:

I don't have time for your tomfoolery you low life simpleton sired by knucklehead high on dog excreta. like the cowardly way you scamp when the gods are brought in for you to swear with.

loads of shukudi and chinonso can't even kiss my shoe sole in looks. and sorry I thought you were still reasonable okija I use to know long ago, I don't know you long mortgage your grey matters for a meal of okpa.

I see you, you so scared of taking up my challenge so that your out of the world ugliness don't blow up my CPU screen, even in a beauty patent with bononos and apes, you will still turn up last. let the mudslinging and cursefeast begin.

You adfckawdb wfkdfwegfp asldvfa
fdagvagv fdasv

f
vbfbv
df

fdbvfd
g

I'm sorry... grin i'm Sorry.... grin

I was typing a response then saw one of your pictures and started laughing so hard.... I didnt know when I typed and sent you gibberish. grin

How did your mama ever look at your face and call you 'my child'. grin That takes a lot of Will power. grin

5 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 11:36am On Jul 22, 2014
MadCow1:

How did your mama ever look at your face and call you 'my child'. grin That takes a lot of Will power. grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 22, 2014
[size=18pt]Even with malpractice what can these ones write?[/size]

chinolization: ^^^^^^^This is too harsh nah! You are hitting below the belt. Do you want to kill the poor ugly boy?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 11:40am On Jul 22, 2014
This pix looks like eggy when he was small. Compare the pix below! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 11:40am On Jul 22, 2014
MadCow1:

You adfckawdb wfkdfwegfp asldvfa
fdagvagv fdasv

f
vbfbv
df

fdbvfd
g

I'm sorry... grin i'm Sorry.... grin

I was typing a response then saw one of your pictures and started laughing so hard.... I didnt know when I typed and sent you gibberish. grin

With these weak lines that you drop, you'll only rise higher than yeast - keep ptyalising.

okpata ewu Gambia. Rumor has it that your crone of a mother is getting shagged every day by some village hunters - the sex-st. arved locals takes turn to have the octogenarian pummelled an. ally. It's a disturbing news. We all know your häg of a mother ingets a ho..rny goat weed everyday but is that enough reason for her not to have her orifices sealed with a glue? Oh! Maybe that's her unique way of rendering quality charity service to your community. just maybe.....

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 22, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ComedySouthWaste

3 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by ichidodo: 11:44am On Jul 22, 2014
Let us look closely and analyse this photo cuz i can't just stop laughing.....

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 11:46am On Jul 22, 2014
^^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin

I am sure eggy must be wearing pampers after meeting with this guy.. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by ichidodo: 11:49am On Jul 22, 2014
^^^ Laugh wan make me troway my tecno....Dem suppose use their face do masqeurade.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:53am On Jul 22, 2014
anago9010:

Look,Mad Cow is an ofenmanu slayer...he will slap your skull to the slab and let the vultures feed on it. Niiga, he said you are too ugly to be intelligent......that's some deep cut,fam. I will definitely feel bad if somebody say that to me....chai

6 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:56am On Jul 22, 2014
What makes that picture of school kids with plates of ewa remind me of Somalia children begging for food. They are dehumanizing these kids....chai

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 11:56am On Jul 22, 2014
Where are they nah?

Eggy we need more pix.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Look,Mad Cow is an ofenmanu slayer...he will slap your skull to the slab and let the vultures feed on it. Niiga, he said you are too ugly to be intelligent......that's some deep cut,fam. I will definitely feel bad if somebody say that to me....chai

fvckhead simpletons, go ask your progenitors on this board. I take nyamiris to the cemetery for pass time. bwahhhaaahaaaa feel bad you must be high urine. I with only feel bad if the pictures he is poking fun at are mine. fvckhead scumbag join in line with your fellow nematodes and get a slice of the adekunle sword.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Ten Things To Know Before Graduating As A Student / OKEOWO OLUWASEYI PAUL: Best Graduating Student Federal University Oye Ekiti / The Proposed Altanzeel Univeristy Kano By Isyaka Rabiu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.