Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,333 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Behold The Words Of The King Of Haram... By FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Behold The Words Of The King Of Haram... By FFK (2121 Views)

I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari / Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima / Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behold The Words Of The King Of Haram... By FFK by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 23, 2014
dustydee: Do people still pay attention to this man call Femi Fani-Kayode? I wouldn't.
Yes they do especially when he says the truth. Buhari may not be boko haram but his actions and comments give him out as being sympathetic to their cause (whatever that is). How any reasonable human being would suggest that the attack by govt on boko haram is an attack on the north beats the imagination.
The truth of the matter is that most northern Muslims irrespective of party affiliation have soft spot for boko haram but Buhari's is so prominent because at more than one occasions has he attacked govt on this issue. The more he shoots poo with his mouth, the farther away he drives himself from Aso Rock.
Re: Behold The Words Of The King Of Haram... By FFK by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 23, 2014
This is the kind of gist FFK should be giving us.
Well done oga
Re: Behold The Words Of The King Of Haram... By FFK by bokoslayer: 6:17am On Jul 23, 2014
OtunbaJega:

[size=13pt]I enjoy FFK alot. Did you read his brilliant article where he described how he banged the wife of one igbo leader?[/size]

Ahhhhhh, you sha want dem chikodi, Emeka and chidozie to visit you with dem wrath? Stay off Bianca's case, she can chop down anyone she wants smiley
Re: Behold The Words Of The King Of Haram... By FFK by jamace(m): 11:25am On Nov 12, 2014
Sealeddeal:
Buhari will never rule Nigeria again.
GBAM!
Re: Behold The Words Of The King Of Haram... By FFK by Ayed44: 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
quote author=OtunbaJega post=24875216][size=16pt]I banged the wife of the Igbo Leader and Biafra warlord, bianca (ojukwu's wife) without using a condom.[/size]- FFK (2013)[/quote] you are not smart at all. U are trying to derail a popular thread but unfortunately you are doing it in a childish way.

1 Like

Re: Behold The Words Of The King Of Haram... By FFK by Olaolufred(m): 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
BUHARI HAS INTEGRITY.
HE HAS FOLLOWERS.
HE HAS HIS WEAKNESS.
BUT HIS STRENGTH OF CHARACTER IS ENOUGH TO HELP THIS NATION.
AS IT IS, I VOTED EBELLE IN 2011.
BUT IT IS BUHARI'S TURN IN 2015.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disturbing Video Shows How Boko Haram Members Decapitated Nigerian Airforce Man / #SWISSLEAKS: David Mark’s Wife, Dangote, Adenuga Named Swiss Accounts Operators / Buhari Addresses Making Naira-dollar Equality Claims READ MORE: Http://www.naij.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.