Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Why Do You Think Ladies Reason Differently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Think Ladies Reason Differently (757 Views)

The Way Ladies Reason Pix / Men Who Cook: What Do You Think, Ladies? / Reason Why Ladies Reason Differently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Think Ladies Reason Differently by myboy2010(m): 8:41am On Jul 22, 2014
i am not trying to be offensive to the ladies on
nairaland or anywhere in the world.. but i think it is
normal to say they reason differently from guy..
maybe it is because they are created from the ribs
and not the brain ...
Re: Why Do You Think Ladies Reason Differently by ubunja(m): 6:54am On Aug 08, 2019
This thread tho
Re: Why Do You Think Ladies Reason Differently by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 08, 2019
they're weak vessels
Re: Why Do You Think Ladies Reason Differently by ubunja(m): 7:21am On Aug 08, 2019
bamidelee:
they're weak vessels
not weak vessels, they're empty vessels

4 Likes

Re: Why Do You Think Ladies Reason Differently by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 08, 2019
ubunja:
yeepa
mogbe
Re: Why Do You Think Ladies Reason Differently by Momoney77: 8:54am On Aug 08, 2019
ubunja:

Jeez bro, Chills you have none
Re: Why Do You Think Ladies Reason Differently by Heloct(f): 9:07am On Aug 08, 2019
Every individual thinks differently from the others. Thinking.. Or whatever has to do with brain varies with people. Man or Woman. Brother or Sister. Colleagues or twins. We might share the same mentality but we don't exactly reason alike.
Re: Why Do You Think Ladies Reason Differently by davien(m): 9:35am On Aug 08, 2019
Religious beliefs aside(because obviously, psychology can't be deduced from them).

I know the topic is trying to answer their manipulative behavior and their entitlement mentality.

Women were the ones who sat at home while men hunted, they were the ones who were captured alive and given to other men after a rival group invaded the village, they were the ones who were required to look after children and cling to men who can provide for those children.

They will always look out for themselves(even subconsciously) than men who can give their lives just to make them happy and would gladly move to the next man if he does. Those traits are common because it's what made women bear the children of men who could hunt and not talk about their "feelings" or "gossip" in the village square all day. And if this men died they could easily find the next one.

They may even bear the children of these men and raise them with a "weaker man" until a "more capable man" presented himself to challenge the man over her. Hence why they are looking for the next best thing or upgrade themselves to seek the attention of a more fulfilled person.
Re: Why Do You Think Ladies Reason Differently by ubunja(m): 10:42am On Aug 08, 2019
Momoney77:

Jeez bro, Chills you have none
you may think I'm insulting. I'm not talking about empty heads.

Women are creatures with holes and empty spaces (pussy wombs) that men fill with Dick and babies.
When a woman loves a man she takes in his personality. She will act and even speak like him. And also look like him to an extent. Women are receivers. They take from men. And to do that they have to be empty and ready to recieve. That's why when you get a girl SHE is the one who ends up liking your type of music and type of movies. Not the other way. She always takes from you.

Don't get in your feelings my g.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Do You Really Want To Know If Your Partner Cheated You In The Past? / QUESTIONS For Women Who Dress Provocatively / A Review On Who You Think You Are In The Movie Think Like A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.