Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

A Review On Who You Think You Are In The Movie Think Like A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Review On Who You Think You Are In The Movie Think Like A Man (755 Views)

Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man / Download The Free Book "Act Like A Lady Think Like A Man" By Steve Harvey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Review On Who You Think You Are In The Movie Think Like A Man by deflover(m): 5:52am On Aug 11, 2014
hmmm why will a grown man cry while watching a movie......i saw this movie THINK LIKE A MAN....and a particular character was all about me.....the Chef guy in the movie called Dominic also known as the dreamer......he had big dreams but has not been able to achieve them....he hardly lies to ladies....he really doesnt see why he should lie to get the cookies....he moves along with his work and dreams of a super girl to date....he is always wanting for his big break.....he loves the super life but he really cant wrap his hand on a good deal...Like the movie says he got his push in life becos he met a 6 digits earning lady that made him do more for himself to impress her........Only one lady has made me do something close to this movie......but i lost her ......i was so crying when the thoughts were playing in my head.......will i ever get her back or like the character did...i will just move on till something hits her with a brink on her head and she can realize that i am the best thing that has happened to her since sliced bread......wow what a movie....#stillcrying

so wat character of the movie do you think you are guys.....and for any gal dat cares to talk about her man.....or the kinda man you ve been with.....what kinda men where they
Re: A Review On Who You Think You Are In The Movie Think Like A Man by Ezedon(m): 6:08am On Aug 11, 2014
We re thinking on how to eradicate Ebola n u re narrating Nig. Movies
Re: A Review On Who You Think You Are In The Movie Think Like A Man by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 11, 2014
Ezedon: We re thinking on how to eradicate Ebola n u re narrating Nig. Movies
...dude,its nt a Nig. Film....

2 Likes

Re: A Review On Who You Think You Are In The Movie Think Like A Man by Ezedon(m): 6:22am On Aug 11, 2014
temigracie: ...dude,its nt a Nig. Film....
even at that, this is not a cinema forum
Re: A Review On Who You Think You Are In The Movie Think Like A Man by ammamat(f): 6:24am On Aug 11, 2014
haba wetin nah? i can't post a new topic....plz help me coz i need urgent advice

1 Like

Re: A Review On Who You Think You Are In The Movie Think Like A Man by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 11, 2014
I see myself as the super career lady....

1 Like

Re: A Review On Who You Think You Are In The Movie Think Like A Man by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 11, 2014
Ezedon: even at that, this is not a cinema forum
..well,maybe...aldo,d film is quite interesting...am sure u ll comment based on d film if u av actually seen it b4....

1 Like

Re: A Review On Who You Think You Are In The Movie Think Like A Man by deflover(m): 6:54am On Aug 11, 2014
Ezedon: We re thinking on how to eradicate Ebola n u re narrating Nig. Movies

mister i dont follow the trend.... angry angry angry angry angry angry........besides i am not the type thats afraid to die... kiss kiss kiss kiss.....cos dreamers dont die......if you ve not seen this movie its not my fault..... wink wink wink wink wink

besides i dont do Nig movies.......they most suck ...but a few a good to watch but nah i still wont be caught watching any tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: A Review On Who You Think You Are In The Movie Think Like A Man by deflover(m): 7:03am On Aug 11, 2014
ladunsky: I see myself as the super career lady....

do you see yourself as a super carreer lady or you are.....its two different things sweetie grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Review On Who You Think You Are In The Movie Think Like A Man by jideomowunmi(f): 9:15am On Aug 11, 2014
Confused 'op'...on a romance thread...smh...
Re: A Review On Who You Think You Are In The Movie Think Like A Man by hurpeyeahme(f): 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
Act lyk a lady,Think lyk a man is a nyc film.1 of ∂ quote I luv dre is 'therez no such tin lyk a perfect MAN dnt ha8 ∂ player,change ∂ game'. D film potrayed guys as. 1)The player. 2)The Mamas boy. 3)The Dreamer, 4)The Non-committer. 5)The Happily married man. 6)The Happily divorced man
Re: A Review On Who You Think You Are In The Movie Think Like A Man by deflover(m): 7:13am On Aug 12, 2014
hurpeyeahme: Act lyk a lady,Think lyk a man is a nyc film.1 of ∂ quote I luv dre is 'therez no such tin lyk a perfect MAN dnt ha8 ∂ player,change ∂ game'. D film potrayed guys as. 1)The player. 2)The Mamas boy. 3)The Dreamer, 4)The Non-committer. 5)The Happily married man. 6)The Happily divorced man

nice nice u said it all......d movie makes alot of sense

jideomowunmi: Confused 'op'...on a romance thread...smh...
jideomowunmi: Confused 'op'...on a romance thread...smh...

plz just at okay its not a must to comment......you dont ve to show ur bad manners
Re: A Review On Who You Think You Are In The Movie Think Like A Man by jideomowunmi(f): 8:34am On Aug 12, 2014
deflover:

nice nice u said it all......d movie makes alot of sense

plz just at okay its not a must to comment......you dont ve to show ur bad manners

e concern u.. abi na u be d 'op'...una go sha like make person dey use all mouth to dey talk all d time... angry angry angry in btw, am observing good manners today cos it's tuesday...make I free u..smh tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Why As A Newly Wedded Couple You Should Not Stay In A One Room Apartment / Am A Guy, And I Believe Money Is Important In A Relationship. What's Your Take? / In A Relationship Or Just A Maga ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.