Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,677 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Jimi Agbaje Receives Warm Welcome In Lagos PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Receives Warm Welcome In Lagos PDP (3615 Views)

Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) / 2015: Jimi Agbaje Receives Over 3,000 APC Defectors Into Lagos PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Receives Warm Welcome In Lagos PDP by adeoladrg(m): 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
Les vote the pharmacist in! C'mon!

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Receives Warm Welcome In Lagos PDP by aljharem(m): 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
gbeseun: Continue deceiving ourselves,u are all looking for what gej will send to u guys from abuja to fight lagos,but u av forgotten that obj is more carried that all of u,he failed so Ur clueless leader will fail in his quest of taking over lagos,lagos is no go area to all PDP,we are omoluwabi,we are gentlemen here

Look we don't care about GEJ or Abuja. We just want our state back.

We want to take it away from and Osun Thief. Tinubu. That's the truth

6 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Receives Warm Welcome In Lagos PDP by lekkie073(m): 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
adeoladrg: Les vote the pharmacist in! C'mon!
Lagos state resemble chemist for ya eye? angry

4 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Receives Warm Welcome In Lagos PDP by aljharem(m): 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
lekkie073: Lagos state resemble chemist for ya eye? angry
grin grin grin grin no mind am
Re: Jimi Agbaje Receives Warm Welcome In Lagos PDP by djfaithy: 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
aljharem:

Look we don't care about GEJ or Abuja. We just want our state back.

We want to take it away from and Osun Thief. Tinubu. That's the truth
you want your state back? From who? Tinubu? Ok.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Receives Warm Welcome In Lagos PDP by peleson: 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
Good move. Fresh Airthings

Join TAN
Benefit of one star ambassador of transformation ambassador of Nigeria (1)you have access to first hand TAN activities (2) you have access to offers and opportunities which includes travelling, training, job opportunities (3) N10000 logistics money (4) you become a ward coordinator and may rise to state coordinator (5)you represent your ward in a national meeting of tan ambassador NA GOODLUCK JONAThAN JOIN NOW http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=28052. Phone no should be in this format (803)235-0000
Re: Jimi Agbaje Receives Warm Welcome In Lagos PDP by ola6: 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
Dr Dosunmu and Jimi are both Lagosians, that, I like. At least PDP understands our plight in Lagos.

Now, how is Mr Jimi better than Dr Dosunmu and vis versa? Not in any way. Nonetheless, I'll go for Dr Dosunmu because he has been in the Party before Mr Jimi and will likely clinch the ticket, he also is a grassroots man but Mr Agbaje looks and acts elitist. Mr Agbaje, with all due respect, needs to mellow down because no one will allow him reap where he did not sow. Moreover, I smell IMPOSITION of Mr Agbaje on PDP which will spell doom for the Party in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Receives Warm Welcome In Lagos PDP by easrael(f): 11:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
Don't argue over the two men jare....BOG is better than Dosman
Re: Jimi Agbaje Receives Warm Welcome In Lagos PDP by apolonius(m): 2:26am On Jul 23, 2014
He is such a funny dreamer. The PDP will shock him soon enough when Mr Obanikoro is handed its ticket for Lagos state.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Receives Warm Welcome In Lagos PDP by simpleseyi: 7:46am On Jul 23, 2014
That is good Mr Jimi Agbaje, that is where you belong; the nest of killers. PDP will get you several human heads to use as sacrifice to the PDP gods, but you will never smell Alausa except when you and your car are arrested by LASTMA badoo guys.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Receives Warm Welcome In Lagos PDP by thunderrider: 11:08am On Jul 23, 2014
aljharem:

In what why does Jimi stand a better chance than Dosumu. Please explain

I will ask but a few questions..

How well did Dosunmu integrate the party members and chieftains then?

How well was he able to reconcile the agrieved parties ?

What % of the party members was he really able to convince he's the right man for the job

- 10%, 20%, 30%........?

i will gladly appreciate sincere answers to this questions

cos I have been looking for the answers since then.

Was Dosunmu sincerely interested in winning the race then?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Receives Warm Welcome In Lagos PDP by lekkie073(m): 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
thunderrider:

What % of the party members was he really able to convince he's the right man for the job

- 10%, 20%, 30%........?

Dosunmu is not the state leader of the party. So the onus of uniting d aggrieved members does not lie on him.

On the issue of convincing anyone, PDP were convinced he is the best man for d job. He has been tested with heading a govt parastatal and he did well. . those in Nigeria maritime agency will testify to this

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Receives Warm Welcome In Lagos PDP by aljharem(m): 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
thunderrider:
- 10%, 20%, 30%........?
lekkie073: .
Dosunmu is not the state leader of the party. So the onus of uniting d aggrieved members does not lie on him.
On the issue of convincing anyone, PDP were convinced he is the best man for d job. He has been tested with heading a govt parastatal and he did well. . those in Nigeria maritime agency will testify to this

Good job

@ thunderrider, Lekkie073 has answer the question very well.

Dosunmu is a grassroot man unlike Jimi. BTW I know both men quite a bit
Re: Jimi Agbaje Receives Warm Welcome In Lagos PDP by thunderrider: 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
aljharem:

Good job

@ thunderrider, Lekkie073 has answer the question very well.

Dosunmu is a grassroot man unlike Jimi. BTW I know both men quite a bit[/quote]

grassroot man!!!

na wao

How well did he deliver surulere back then during the elections?

lekkie073: .

On the issue of convincing anyone, PDP were convinced he is the best man for d job. He has been tested with heading a govt. parastartal and he did wellthose in Nigeria maritime agency will testify to this

Why are you stylishly avoiding the questions?

I believe they are simple and straight forward enough

Someone aspiring to be the state governor will by default become the party leader in the state

do you agree to this or not ? So what excuse do you for your man in this light

On the issue of his tenure in NIMASA, maybe I should remind you if you don't know

or rather let me ask you a question on that

What do you think cost him the support of the Oba of Lagos?

or you want to say he support your man's ambition

The issues surrounding his tenure in NIMASA do know how and who hushed them up?

My brother I don't like delving on past issues beyond the surface or else if we continue on

the path you want to thread we will always end up opening CANS of WORMS!!!

Please let’s not discuss further on this!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Receives Warm Welcome In Lagos PDP by lekkie073(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
thunderrider:

grassroot man!!!

na wao

How well did he deliver surulere back then during the elections?

On the issue of convincing anyone, PDP were convinced he is the best man for d job. He has been tested with heading a govt. parastartal and he did wellthose in Nigeria maritime agency will testify to this

Why are you stylishly avoiding the questions?

I believe they are simple and straight forward enough

Someone aspiring to be the state governor will by default become the party leader in the state

do you agree to this or not ? So what excuse do you for your man in this light

On the issue of his tenure in NIMASA, maybe I should remind you if you don't know

or rather let me ask you a question on that

What do you think cost him the support of the Oba of Lagos?

or you want to say he support your man's ambition

The issues surrounding his tenure in NIMASA do know how and who hushed them up?

My brother I don't like delving on past issues beyond the surface or else if we continue on

the path you want to thread we will always end up opening CANS of WORMS!!!

Please let’s not discuss further on this!
d oba of Lagos is an APC stalwart. NIMASA reached unimagined heights during d tenure of dosunmu.

jimi agbaje cannot just come one day and hijack d ticket. if jimi was so good, he should gland recontest under his party na

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Receives Warm Welcome In Lagos PDP by ola6: 8:47am On Jul 25, 2014
lekkie073: d oba of Lagos is an APC stalwar[/b]t. NIMASA reached unimagined heights during d tenure of dosunmu.
jimi agbaje cannot just come one day and hijack d ticket. if [b]jimi was so good, he should gland recontest under his party na

You are wise. He thinks he is clever. What about the contract Tinubu helped him to facilitate under fashola's admin.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Receives Warm Welcome In Lagos PDP by lekkie073(m): 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
ola6:

You are wise. He thinks he is clever. What about the contract Tinubu helped him to facilitate under fashola's admin.
Tinubu sent agbaje to come and cause chaos in PDP. The guy (tinubu ) is good at strategies but.........no way !

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Receives Warm Welcome In Lagos PDP by youngmonie: 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
See people celebrating Jimi, when the real Omo Eko's that have been loyal to the cause all this years and have stayed with PDP you think they are just there for fun?....and Mr jimi would just decamp last minute and expect to win the PDP ticket haba naa

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Receives Warm Welcome In Lagos PDP by aljharem(m): 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
lekkie073:
Tinubu sent agbaje to come and cause chaos in PDP. The guy (tinubu ) is good at strategies but.........no way !

Good !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time / Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today / Lagos Is A Yoruba Land And Not A No Man's Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.